Super gorgeous! The familiar cast of "Harry Potter" is reunited on a special TV program "The spirit of the world of wizards even after 20 years"
If you write the contents roughly
Based on JK Rowling's novel of the same name, "Harry Potter" is still one of the most box-office-successful movie series in history.
The familiar faces of the movie "Harry Potter" series will be reunited in a special program.Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Wa ... → Continue reading
Hello.Subculture entertainment news site "Yorozu-News".This site covers a wide range of genres such as anime, games, and idols as much as possible, and cuts deeply.In addition to the latest news, in-depth articles based on original coverage and analysis, unique photos and videos, etc. will be delivered one after another by unique editors.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Entertainmentincome(Kogyoshu Nyu) isMovie theater OfAdmissionPricesincomeThat.Box officeSometimes abbreviated as.. in English,チケットAlso shows the sales floorBox OfficeSay.. Other than moviesEntertainmentBut sometimes I say.
Box office results in Japan
JapanIn1999 Untilmovies OfBox office recordFor the announcementDistribution incomeWas used,2000 Was switched to the announcement of box office revenue.. There were many misunderstandings between distribution revenue and box office revenue, the movie industry data became easier to understand, the announcement in distribution revenue was a symbol of the closedness and uncertainty of the Japanese film industry, and the world Officials cite the fact that the movie industry is releasing data at the box office as a reason for the change.. The announcement of works with distribution revenue of 10 billion yen or more, which is the standard of big hits, has also been abolished.
Box office results in North America
North American box office(British: North American box office)ofNorth AmericaThe range ofThe United States of America,Canada,プ エ ル ト リ コ,GuamHas become.. North American box office revenue in the United StatesDomestic box office(British: domestic box office) Means the same.. North American box office revenue in JapanNational box officeAlso say.
Weekend box office results
JapaneseweekendEntertainmentGradeRankingThen, the box office revenue will be announced only for some works with the highest box office results..Therefore, mostmoviesThe box office revenue is unknown.. As an exception, only movies with total box office revenue of 10 billion yen or more will be released in January of the following year.Japan Filmmakers FederationAnnounced by.. Also, every six monthsTohoIs in-housedistribution10 billion ofYenOnly the movies that recorded the above box office revenues have announced the results..
SeniorGeneral movies except for the first (Fri）On weekends(=weekend)'S box office record will be the basis for determining the screening period.. If the results on the first weekend are poor, the screening period will be shorter than originally planned...On the contrary, if the results on the first Saturday and Sunday are good,hitdo itLong runMay be..The blockbuster movie will be releasedThursdayAnd Friday because I want to show the box office performance of the first weekend including the release date...For movies for seniors, [SeniorsWeekdayWeekdays are important because it is possible to appreciate it.
In many movies, the average number of customers is 7% every week... For example, if the box office revenue was 1 million yen on Saturday and Sunday in the first week, it will decline to 2 million yen in the second week and 7000 million yen in the third week... Therefore, if you know the box office results on Saturday and Sunday of the first week, you can predict the approximate total box office revenue... However, the "fall rate" fluctuates depending on the reputation of the work... If it has a good reputation, it may exceed the box office record of the previous week..
AmericaThen, the box office revenue will be announced along with the weekend box office performance ranking... Not only the weekend box office revenue of the week, but also the total box office revenue [of all the movies being shown] can be grasped..
Own a movie theaterEntertainmentThe company pays the usage fee (movie fee) of the movie lent by the distribution company to the box office revenue.percentagePay with.. This percentage is called the rate. From the standpoint of a distributor, movie fees are also called distribution income... The rate is negotiated before the movie is screened, and it is often fixed rather than fixed, depending on the number of weeks shown.In the case of a new roadshow, 2% for two weeks from the start of the show, In most cases, the share of entertainment companies (movie theaters) gradually increased to 70% for 3 weeks and then 60%... Rate varies from movie to movie.
in Japan,1999 Until the box office performance of the movie was announced with distribution income instead of box office income.. It depends on the contract between the entertainment company (movie theater) and the distributor of each movie., About 50% of box office income will be distribution income.
|Japanese/Western movies||Movie name||performance income||Distribution income||Distribution income|
|Japanese movies||Princess Mononoke||201.8００ million yen||117.6００ million yen||58.3%|
|Antarctic story||110.0００ million yen||59.0００ million yen||53.6%|
|Dancing Great Investigation Line THE MOVIE||101.0００ million yen||53.0００ million yen||52.5%|
|Kitten story||98.0００ million yen||54.0００ million yen||55.1%|
|Western painting||Titanic||262.0００ million yen||160.0００ million yen||61.1%|
|NA||135.0００ million yen||96.2００ million yen||71.3%|
|Jurassic Park||128.5００ million yen||83.0００ million yen||64.6%|
|Star Wars Episode 1/Phantom Menace||127.0００ million yen||78.0００ million yen||61.4%|
|Indiana Jones/The Last Holy War||74.0００ million yen||44.0００ million yen||59.5%|
|Die hard 3||72.0００ million yen||48.0００ million yen||66.7%|
|Mission Impossible ||65.0００ million yen||36.0００ million yen||55.4%|
|Ghost/New York Vision||61.7００ million yen||37.5００ million yen||60.8%|
|body guard||61.0００ million yen||41.0００ million yen||67.2%|
|*Japanese moviesList of successive box office shows of Japanese moviesSo,List of top performing Japanese moviesSelected from.|
Box office success
According to the guideline for Japanese movie hitsJapan Filmmakers FederationWill have a total box office revenue of 10 billion yen because it will release more than 10 billion yen of movies.Kinema JunpoAccording to1999 Until then, distribution income of 10 billion yen or more was the standard for a big hit.In recent years, due to the increase in production costs, the minimum line is total box office revenue of 10 billion yen, and total box office revenue of 30 billion yen or more is the standard for big hits.
Mini theaterFor the art works released at, there was a standard such as a big hit with total box office income of 5000 million yen or more, a mega hit that can aim for the first place annually if it exceeds 1 million yen,Cinema complexTomohiro Sagara also says that there is no standard as of 2014 as the prime.
In the case of Japanese movies, the distribution companyPropagandaExpenses and distribution Actual expenses (print costs were quite high in the era of film distribution) top-off, from which the remainder of the contract-set distribution fee was subtractedProduction company(OrProduction Committee).. Therefore, if the distribution income does not reach the top-off amount, even a high-budget work will not enter a production company at a theater company even at a theater performance. If a movie with a production cost of 1 billion yen costs 10 million yen as advertising expenses, and distribution/boxing revenue is set at 2% and distribution fee is 50%, the production company will receive 30 billion yen for the box office revenue. Becomes a deficit of 30 million yen.. If the production cost is suppressed to 5 million yen, the box office revenue will be 20 billion yen and the production cost will be recovered... Actually, secondary income such as TV broadcasting fee and video sales income is expected,ProfitabilityIs a little lower.
Takashi YamazakiThe director2014 In an interview with, he said that if the expected box office revenue is 15 billion yen, the production cost will be suppressed to 5 million yen even if the revenue from DVD is expected..
- ^ a b c d e f g "Fiscal 2000 Japanese/Foreign Film Industry Total Results Management/Production/Distribution/Entertainment"Kinema Junpo"2001 (Heisei13 years)OctoberLate issue,Kinema Junposha, 2001, p. 144.
- ^ a b "What is the box office income?". Koto bank. 2019/3/4Browse.
- ^ "meaning and usage of box office". Eijiro on the WEB. Arc. 2019/3/5Browse.
- ^ Kei Yamashita kindle 2012, Position No. 1756-1764/6665.
- ^ "All Time Highest Grossing Movies in the Domestic Market". The numbers. Nash Infomation Services. 2016/3/22Browse.
- ^ Richwine, Lisa (April 2012, 4). “Think Like a Man tops North American box office". Reuters via Canada.com. As of June 2012, 6オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/6/16Browse. “... easily beat four new films to win the US and Canadian box office race .... Think Like a Man ice domestic charts with ... ”
- ^ "The latest work of "Star Wars", North American box office breaks the record". Reuters (September 2016, 1). 2016/3/25Browse.
- ^ ""Star Wars: The Force Awakens", Beyond "Avatar" No. 1 in US Box Office History-Movie Natalie”. Natasha, Inc. (January 2016, 1). 2016/1/9Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Secrets of movie box office & transition of advertising complaints (1) / box office income for most films in Japan is unknown!”. MOVIE Collection (January 2015, 8). 2016/3/3Browse.
- ^ a b c Shuji Abe 2012, pp. 189–190.
- ^ Kei Yamashita kindle 2012, Position No. 1764-1770/6665.
- ^ Shuji Abe 2012, p. 189.
- ^ a b c d Shuji Abe 2012, p. 190.
- ^ Shuji Abe 2012, p. 191.
- ^ "What is distribution income?". Koto bank. 2019/3/4Browse.
- ^ "What is distribution (high shu)?". Koto bank. 2019/3/4Browse.
- ^ a b c Saito 2009, p. 12.
- ^ "About the "Distribution" and "Entertainment" movie industry". New graduate recruitment 2017. Toho (2016). As of October 2016, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/5/8Browse.
- ^ ( Research on strengthening the foundation of content producing functions. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. pp. 21,23
- ^ a b Nakagawa Usuke"Materials" "Kadokawa Movie 1976-1986 10 Years That Changed Japan"Kadokawa Magazines, 2014, 274 pages.ISBN 4-047-31905-8.
- ^ "Successive rankings-CINEMA ranking communication”(May 2014, 6). 2014/6/17Browse.
- ^ Estimated value. It is a trial calculation of the ratio of distribution income from the public box office revenue and distribution income, and does not quote figures such as actual contracts.
- ^ 1997 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ a b 1983 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ "Kinema Junpo Best Ten 85th Complete History 1924-2011" (Kinema Junpo, 2012) 576 pages
- ^ 1986 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ 1998 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ a b 1993 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ 1999 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ 1989 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ 1995 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ 1996 Distribution income over 10 billion yen Program - Japan Filmmakers Federation
- ^ "Kinema Junpo Best Ten 85th Complete History 1924-2011" (Kinema Junpo, 2012) 504 pages
- ^ a b c d Sakai (August 2016, 9). “Let's know how risky the movie business is when discussing the production committee method". Yahoo! News. 2017/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Eternal Zero "Witness the work of miracles !! Behind the scenes of the birth of a blockbuster-Interview with director Takashi Yamazaki"". ORICON STYLE (September 2014, 7). 2016/4/17Browse. "If you look at recent war movies, the box office revenue is MAX 15 billion yen. If you calculate backwards, even if you expect DVD revenue, you can not spend more than 5 million yen on production costs."
- Shuji Abe“Then try it: A man's words that continue to create “products of emotion” 36”Japan Business Publisher, February 2012.ISBN 978-4-534-04910-0.
- Morihiko Saito "Why is the admission fee for a movie theater 1800 yen?"Diamond Company, August 2009, 11.ISBN 978-4-478-01134-8.
- Kei Yamashita, Kenichi Inoue, Takeo Matsuzaki "Contemporary Movie Glossary"Kinema Junposha, February 2012.ISBN 978-4-87376-367-5.
- kindleEdition (Book published in May 2012 is the original, downloaded on March 5, 2019)
- Box office record
- List of top performing Japanese movies
- List of movies with the highest box office income in the world
- List of movies with the highest box office revenue
- List of animation movies with the highest box office income
- List of Japanese anime movies with the highest box office income
- List of deficit movies
- Box office
- Kinema Junpo --The box office revenue of the movie released the previous year will be published in the late March issue.
- Japan Filmmakers Federation
- Hiroo Otaka
- Audience mobilization (movie)
- "Cultural communication". 2014/10/10Browse.
- "About the "Distribution" and "Entertainment" movie industry". New graduate recruitment 2017. Toho (2016). As of October 2016, 6オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2016/5/8Browse.
- Sakai (August 2016, 9). “Let's know how risky the movie business is when discussing the production committee method". Yahoo! News. 2017/3/12Browse.
- Masahiro Hosono (October 2018, 3). “"Kids on the Slope" VS "Chihayafuru Knot" (Part XNUMX)". Masahiro Hosono's preview room diary. Movie.com. 2018/3/22Browse. "As long as the box office revenue of 10 billion yen (including tax) can be achieved at the time of theatrical release, the production committee can recoup (recover investment) by secondary use (DVD rental cell, TV broadcasting, distribution, overseas sales)."
- "Which is better for Western movies and Japanese movies for the same price / price?". Nikkei Entertainment! (September 2014, 7). 2020/5/7Browse. "If you apply these ratios to the admission fee of 1800 yen, the theater income will be 900 yen (50%), the P & A fee will be 540 yen (30%), the distribution fee will be 180 yen (10%), and the profit will be 180 yen (10%). ”