Photo "Conan Edogawa x Toru Amuro Special Talk in Virtual Shibuya" (C) Gosho Aoyama / Shogakukan / Yomiuri TV / TMS 1996
"Detective Conan" Minami Takayama & Toru Furuya congratulate the release of 100 volumes of the original!Appeared in Conan & Amuro Avatar ♪ "Ba ...
If you write the contents roughly
This visual depicts police academy members such as Amuro, Matsuda, Ogiwara, Morofushi, and Date enjoying Halloween cosplay against the backdrop of what appears to be the Shibuya Scramble crossing.
A one-night special talk show "Edogawa Conan x Ahn ..." commemorating the release of 100 volumes of the original comics of "Detective Conan" → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shibuya scramble intersection
Shibuya scramble intersection(Shibuya Scramble Kosaten)Shibuya StationNext to the northwest ofScramble crossing. The official name isShibuya station square intersectionAnd "Scramble intersection in front of Shibuya station"There are also many notational fluctuations such as.
1973 Scrambled to..都内屈指のOne of the best in TokyoDowntownAnd the epidemic of fashionShibuyaIt ’s the most crowded place in Japan.,JapanAs a symbol of the cityscape ofAlso known as "the most famous intersection in the world".
MiyamasuzakaからDogenzakaEast and west streets leading toShibuya StationFrom the west exit stationShibuya Park StreetIt is located at the intersection of the north and south streets leading to, and further northwest.Shibuya Center StreetIt is a five-forked road that extends, and a total of 10 lanes intersect and 5crosswalkIs drawn..The northwest sideShibuya WardUdagawa Town, The northeast sideJinnan XNUMX-chome, South sideDogenzaka XNUMX-chomeWill be.For pedestrians, this is a transportation hub that connects the Hachiko-mae Square just outside the Hachiko ticket gate at Shibuya Station with the downtown areas such as Dogenzaka, Center Street, and Koen-dori., It is the busiest point in Shibuya..The distance from the southeast corner (Hachiko Square), which has the only diagonal pedestrian crossing, to the northwest corner (in front of QFRONT) is about 36 meters., One of the largest intersections in the world.
The southeastern part of the intersection is the Hachiko ticket gate at Shibuya Station and the Hachiko square that spreads out in front of it, making it a standard meeting place...Of the squareHachikoThe statue is a symbol of Shibuya. Also2006 Commonly known as "blue frog",Tokyu Corporation OfOld 5000 seriesRailroad vehicles will be installed to respond to the rapid increase in foreign tourists2013 There was a tourist information center for foreigners.In addition, this vehicle2020 May 8ToAkitaOdate CityWas relocated to.
Heading south from the intersection, you will see the west exit of Shibuya Station and the front of the station.Bus terminalThere is, and facing there, this is also often used as a meeting placeComplicated imageIs placed.
At the southwest corner of the intersection, the Shibuya station front building, a complex building, was built, and as of 2018BuddhaCosmetic brandL'OccitaneDirectly managed storesfamily restaurant OfGustEtc. are occupying.
The northwest corner of the intersection is most visible from Hachiko Square..Its great location8 stories above ground commercial facility QFRONT Is a large size called "Q'S EYE" on the glass wall of the entire frontDigital SignageThe walls on both sides are large advertising boards called "Q'S walls"...Inside the building, there are bookstores and software rental stores TSUTAYA And coffee shopsStarbucksEtc. are occupying.. The left side of QFRONT isCenter townAt the entrance, and across from it, is the Taiseido Bookstore.
At the northeast corner of the intersectionMedicine-Cosmetics Ofdiscount store The1962 It is a long-established store that has a store here..Next to the leftSweet chestnutTianjin Amaguri, which sells chestnuts, also opened in the same year, and once you bought more than a certain amount at Sansenri Yakuhin, you got a voucher for that Amaguri...Commercial facility above Sansenri Yakuhin MAGNET by SHIBUYA109 Is considered to be a great shooting spot where you can look down at this intersection from almost directly above..
Just below the intersectionShibuya underground shopping area(Shibuchika) spreads, The underground station just below it (Shibuya Station)soTokyu Denentoshi LineとTokyo Metro Hanzomon LineIs connected to east and west.
This intersection is sometimes called "the busiest intersection in the world", There is almost no loss of traffic regardless of late night or early morning..On the contrary, traffic jams rarely occur even during rush hours..
According to the 2016 Shibuya Center Street website, the specific number of pedestrians crossing the intersection is one green light (every two minutes).) When there are many 3,000 people, Based on the 2014 Shibuya Redevelopment Association's flow measurement survey, 26 people on weekdays and 39 people on holidaysOr at most 1 people a day, 2012 SOTO Outdoor Media Comprehensive Survey shows 1 million people per weekThere are various theories such as.
This intersection is not only a huge number of people, but alsoNews program,Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euMay be broadcast on TV frequently, The exposure effect of the advertisement to be installed is extremely high,in JapanOutdoor advertisingHas become a mecca for..Around the intersection, there are a lot of outdoor advertisements, and many large outdoor visions that keep showing images (Digital Signage) Sounds music and promotional copies, Of the film directorSophia CoppolaSaid the scene, "It's like"ブ レ ー ド ラ ン ナ ーIt seems like ".
As of 2019, there are 6 large outdoor visionsArranged to surround the intersection, Day and night for passers-by waiting for traffic lightsCommercial video,Music videoKeeps flowing..From the left when viewed from the Hachiko-mae Square, "Shibu Hachi Hit Vision" on the roof of the Daigai Building, "Shibuya Ekimae Vision" on the roof of the Shibuya Station Building, "DHC Channel" of Taiseido Bookstore,QFRONT There are "Q'S EYE" embedded in the glass wall of MAGNET by SHIBUYA109, "Glico Vision" of Sanzenri Pharmaceutical, and "109 Forum Vision" of the wall of MAGNET by SHIBUYAXNUMX..
For example, "Shibuhachi Hit Vision" has an exposure of 1 hours per day for one week, and the advertising fee is about 4.25 million yen (as of 1).. AlsoTokyu Toyoko storeThe huge advertisement on the north side wall of the company is exceptionally high at 2 million yen (as of 1400) after two weeks of purchase, but the advertising agency'sTokyu AgencyAccording to "There is no space all the time".
to the Japanese
This intersection21st centuryAfter becomingNew Year's Eve,Soccer world cup,HalloweenIt became a symbolic place where young people gathered and made a fuss at a big social event such as..They are phenomena that started spontaneously, not by the government or business and industry groups., It is not the local residents who live in the vicinity, but most of them come to Shibuya from other places...At that time, the area around this intersection is crowded with people who are excited as parties to the festival, those who look around it, and those who pass by.Turn into an extraordinary space..The situation is a symbol of the bustle of Shibuya, such as the mass mediaSocial MediaBy spreading in, more people came to gather at this intersection in search of empathy and stimulation..
It's not clear when the New Year's Eve countdown started to attract people every year at this intersection.,at least2000 It can be confirmed that it was at midnight on New Year's Eve (the eve of the 21st century).. In the field surveys that visited the countdown sites in 2009, 2010, and 2011, the percentage of foreigners was clearly high, and despite the fact that there were no countdown events,Times SquareIt was as if I was expecting a big event like.. In 2018, this intersection became a pedestrian paradise, various events were held, and at the time of the countdown, the Hachiko Square was full of people..
The reason why people gathered at this intersection at the World Cup Soccer was in 2002.Japan-Korea ConventionIs..Originally, there were many sports bars in Shibuya where you could watch the game in the store, and after the game, customers sometimes gathered at this intersection to raise their spirits...When Japan won the qualifying league of the Japan-Korea tournament, more than 1000 people gathered at this intersection.Celebrate the victoryHigh touchMake a noise by doing, Some became mobs.. In 2006Germany tournamentThen Japan couldn't win even one in the qualifying league, and there is no record that it seems to have been exciting at this intersection., 2010South African GamesThe bustle at this intersection has been taken up by the mass media again... Japan on August 2013, 8Brazil tournamentThere was a match that was decided to participate, but at that time the blockage of this intersection was carried out for the first time to avoid confusion due to congestionAlso, the so-called "traffic control"DJ PoliceThe work with humorRepeated reports in the mass media have led to widespread public awareness of the crowd gathering at this intersection...It is now customary to add footage of the bustle of this intersection when the mass media reports Japan's victory at the World Cup...Regarding the reason why people gather at this intersection only in soccer unlike other sportsSupporterAre all togetherRepresentation from JapanWearing a uniform and singing the same cheering song, the cultural background unique to soccerKokugakuin UniversityTakahisa Mai cites.
The Shibuya City Tourism Association has indicated that it was around 2014-2016 that young people in disguise as they wished gathered at this intersection even though there were no events such as parades during Halloween...Post photos and videos of Halloween costumes at this intersection Social Media According to the research followed above, such posts have been visible since 2008, but began to grow exponentially in 2013...Originally in Shibuya, a Halloween costume event was held.ク ラ ブIt has been open in Japan for a long time, and as many passers-by share it on SNS many times as a good "shining subject" for the participants who went out to the city after the event, "If you go to Shibuya, there are many people in disguise. The Japan Happy Halloween Association says that the recognition has spread to the world and people have come to gather...With the start of the Halloween costume movement, this intersection "has transformed from a" celebration place "for the World Cup to a" interesting space where people gather and something is likely to happen "." Takahisa analyzed.columnist OfIzumi Mahito"For young people, the scrambled intersection in Shibuya is like the'stage'of the show.".
For tourists visiting Japan
This intersection was introduced by many overseas tourist guides as one of Tokyo's famous places, "Shibuya Crossing"., Has become a famous tourist spot for tourists visiting Japan.Times Square ニ ュ ー ヨ ー クThis intersection is widely known worldwide as a scene that represents Tokyo and, by extension, Japan...At the intersectionPedestrian signalAs soon as it turns blue, the crowds rushing from all sides are scattered in each direction in an orderly manner without colliding.,Capital AreaIt's just a landscape that Japanese people who live in Japan don't care aboutIn the eyes of foreigners, it seems to be a symbol of Japaneseness who likes order and looks fresh., People who come all the way to see this intersection are endless, Foreigners taking pictures and videos around the intersection are often seen.
The reason why this intersection became widely known overseas wasSophia CoppolaSupervised by2003 MovieLost in translation』It goes back to becoming one of the locationsAccording to Kiyoshi Inoue, who was a line producer, this movie "was an opportunity to make Shibuya as an image of Japan widely known overseas."..After that, this intersection became a representative location of TokyoIt came to appear not only in Japanese movies but also in many overseas movies(For example, "2006"Babel", 2006 『Wild Speed X3 TOKYO DRIFT", 2010 『Resident evil 4"Etc.), and various othersTV drama,promotion videoIt is also the location of.
2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics Closing Ceremony OfFlag Handover CeremonyIntroduced inNext venue, TokyoIn the video part "WARMING UP! TOKYO 2020" that introduces, the gymnast is at this intersection at the beginningYukaActing (Tumbling) Start from the sceneAnd even in the final editionDoraemonOn the clay pipe built at the scrambled intersectionMarioIs introduced as a representative location of Tokyo in the form of jumping in and heading for Rio de Janeiro..
The road that runs east to west at this intersection used to beMt. Ooyama Highway, Mt. Ooyama on the way, even olderYakurazawa returnCalled the westHadano,OdawaraThroughTokaidoWas suitable for.Edo PeriodSo to speak, the main TokaidobypassIt is one of the roads, but the width of the road is such that the carts pulled by horses finally pass each other, and Hadano'sTobacco leaf, Tama鮎TheEdoIt was functioning as an industrial road, such as carrying it in the city...Even in the first year of the Meiji era, the city of Tokyo is in the eastAoyamaAt best, I stayed around Miyamasu-cho.
From railway opening to air raids
1885 year 3 month,Tokaido LineとTohoku LineConnectShinagawa-AkabaneWith the opening of the Shinagawa line betweenShibuya StationOpened quietly, The station building at that time was located about 200 meters south of its current position., The whole areaShibuya RiverIt was just a rural settlement that opened north and south along.. HoweverNissin-Russo-Japanese WarexperiencedMeijiAfter the middle of the year, the relocation of the barracks from the cramped city center to the suburbs and the establishment of new barracks in the suburbs began to occur one after another.Meguro,KomabaMt. Ooyama along the highwayCavalry School, Konoe Logistics Officer, Cavalry Regimental Corps,Army Veterinary SchoolHowever, in Setagaya, the Army XNUMXnd Guard Hospital, Field Artillery XNUMXst Brigade Command, Konoe Field Artillery, Field Artillery XNUMXth, XNUMXth, and XNUMXth Regimental Corps will be set up one after another. became..The area from Dogenzaka to Miyamasu-zaka, including this intersection, is located in the west of Tokyo, as a red-light district for those soldiers to go out on holidays, and as a place to gather for pick-up and drop-off from the local area because there is Shibuya station. It began to develop into a suburban red light district. In 1907TamagawaThe fact that the company opened to Shibuya by connecting those barracks also supported the bustle of Shibuya..
1921 years,Yamanote LineWith the separation work of the passenger line and the freight line for the purpose of increasing the passenger transportation capacity of, and the elevated work of the railroad crossing under Miyamasu Sakashita, Shibuya station has moved to a new station building that was built almost at its current location, and this intersection is now able to come and go facing Shibuya station for the first time...Furthermore, because the Mt. Ooyama highway became free to come and go due to the elevated structure, Miyamasu Sakashita was the end point until then.Tokyo tramWas extended to pass through the guard of the Yamanote Line in 1922, and the front of the west exit of Shibuya Station (currently Hachiko Square) became the new end point...As a result, flights from the vicinity of Shibuya Station to Aoyama and central Tokyo have improved dramatically., Restaurants lined up around the guard where many people came and went as a transit point between national and tram.
... However, one year after the opening of the tram, children will be aware that the number of people passing by near the station has increased and that the composition of passers-by has changed.Until now, nowhere in Shibuya has the number of people spit out from national and trams flooding the streets at once. ... — Shohei Ooka,"boy"
Thus, from Shibuya station, via this intersectionUdagawa Town, "In ShibuyaAsakusaWas calledHyakkendanaTo holdDogenzakaThe area from the end of the Meiji era to the Showa era led the development of Shibuya, and it was a densely populated area of old-fashioned houses... HoweverPacific WarAt the end of the buildingForced evacuationとAir raidByReinforced concreteExcept for some buildings, they were almost entirely rubble.
After the war
When the war ended in August 1945, the area around Shibuya Station, where people gather as a terminal station, immediatelyBlack marketFilled with,In particularTaiwaneseThe groupThird countryExtending power by taking advantage of the privileged position as..Not only do they control the black market called the "station square market," but they also control the area from the station square rotary to the Shibuya fire department via this intersection in "China."ConcessionI planned to make it, but the police andShinbashiClashed with Matsuda-gumi in July 1946Shibuya incidentThe Taiwanese station square market disappeared after being caught by..After that, the stalls on public roads Ghq From 1949, it will be organized for the reasons of traffic security, fire prevention activities, hygiene management, and maintenance of urban aesthetics., Those stalls are intended to be marketed by arranging alternative land and welfare fundsIn Shibuya, food stalls go to "Stalls Restaurant Street" (Nonbei Yokocho), and goods sales stalls go to "Nonbei Yokocho".Shibuya underground shopping areaIt was decided to build and relocate (Shibuchika), and the stall arrangement business in Shibuya was promoted...All the regular stalls in Tokyo were removed by the end of 1951, Shibuya stalls survived as a special case with a business license at the West Exit SquareFinally, it moved to "Shibuya" which opened on December 1957, 12... "Shibuya" is Japan's first full-scale underground shopping mallAttracted many customers as.
Built after the end of the warBarracksWas removed, the area was reorganized..Traffic around the station as the reconstruction from the war damage progressesTraffic jamIn particular, the expansion of the station square and the widening of the road from Miyamasuzaka to Dogenzaka through this intersection were difficult, but by the end of March 1956, the widening is expected due to the demolition of buildings and the relocation of houses. Stood..Another change around this intersection was that the second Hachiko statue was installed near the intersection in the square in 1948, and it was on the corner on the west side of the intersection.Yamaichi SecuritiesThe building was around 1950HikiyaMoved to the side of the Tamagawa Building (dismantled in 1956), Construction work of "Shibuchika" was carried out at the intersection (September 1956, 9)~ End of 1957), the end point of the Toden at the current Hachiko exit was relocated to the loop line-shaped Toden terminal at the east exit of the station in March 1957.There was something like. With the completion of "Shibuya", the layout of the plaza was changed, and a temporary parking space was created in the plaza.
Until the mid-1960s, most of the intersections were 2-3 stories high..
Development during the high growth period
1964 Tokyo OlympicsAs we approached, the layout of the square was changed again in the name of it.The parking space was abolished in less than seven years and a new meeting area with a square fountain was created.
In the mid-1960seconomic growthDue to the improvement of the transportation network, the city centerDepartment storeThe number of customers from the suburbs of other prefectures has increased significantly...Originally, Shibuya is a narrow area in the valley, so its power as a commercial area that accepts consumers is weak., Young people along the line pass through ShibuyaShinjuku,GinzaI often went to playNow, the momentum for entering department stores has increased in Shibuya.First of all,MaruiThe Shibuya store opened in February 1967, and then Tokyu, which is based in Shibuya, is on the site of Omukai Elementary School.Tokyu Department StoreThe head office opened in November 1967. AndSeiji TsutsumiHas taken an expansion route since he became president in 1966.SeibuOn April 1968, 4, at the entrance to Inokashira-dori, 19 meters north of this intersection.Seibu Department StoreOpened..Seibu Department Stores develops commercials using many media, The area that was only the northern limit of the red-light district until thenSuddenly it started to boom.With the opening of Seibu Department Store, the traffic volume at the entrance to the underground mall increased by 3-5%, and one month before the opening, the number of people in front of the Minegishi Building (currently in front of QFRONT) was 1 on weekdays and 22,000 on holidays. , 21,000 month after opening, the number increased sharply to 1 and 74,000, respectively... Opened further north in 1973Shibuya ParcoAlso called explosive popularityActivate the surroundings, Young people are gathering in the center areaThis intersection was scrambled in 1973 to accommodate the surge in passers-by...Around this time, Shibuya's brand image of "the epidemic's origin" began to be established..
1989 years,HeiseiAlmost around the beginning of the era, the square layout was changed again.This abolished the fountain,HachikoHas become the current form facing the station building facing east on the west side of the plaza.
According to the 1998 attitude survey, Shibuya 109, Hachiko, and Center Street were considered to be the symbols of Shibuya at that time, and it could not be said that the recognition of this intersection was high.In the 21st century, the crowds gathering at this intersection at the World Cup and Halloween were frequently featured in the mass media and SNS, and this intersection became widely known both inside and outside as a symbol of Shibuya.
As part of the redevelopment around Shibuya Station, which is being completed in 2027, the current Hachiko-mae Square is scheduled to be expanded as the West Exit Station Square by 2027..
2019 January,TochigiAshikagaLocated inAshikaga RacecourseAn open set for filming that reproduces the Shibuya scrambled intersection on 1.5 hectares of land on the site ( )Japanese movie"Silent Tokyo"WhenChinese movie"Tangjin Street Detective Tokyo MISSION],NetflixDrama"Alice in the Country of TodayIt was announced by Ashikaga City that it would be constructed by the three works of, Completed in September of the same year. It was released to the mass media on the 9th, and was used for shooting "Tangjin Street Detective Tokyo MISSION" as the first step from the 19st..
Initially, it was planned to be dismantled within 3 when the shooting of 2019 works will be completed, but movies andCMSince there were many requests from other organizations to use this set, it was decided that Ashikaga City would continue to rent the land and buildings to a video art company in Tokyo...The name is "Ashikaga Scramble City StudioThe loan started on June 2020, 6.At the time of opening, about 30 inquiries about use have been received..
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "How to enjoy Shibuya scramble crossing". JOURNEY of JAPAN. Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Card (September 2018, 8). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ a b c Takashi Kiso (September 2017, 7). “Circumstances where Shibuya station square has become a tourist destination from a "rough place" (1/4)". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン. Toyo Keizai Inc.. 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ a b Asahi Shimbun March 2016, 3 Morning edition 9 pages
- ^ a b Takahisa (2013) p.328
- ^ a b c d Rina Uchiyama"Rina Uchiyama's Tokyo Photo Album File 16" "Tokyo Walker』April 2000, 10 issue,Kadokawa Magazines, P. 85.
- ^ a b Takashi Kiso (September 2017, 7). “Circumstances where Shibuya station square has become a tourist destination from a "rough place" (2/4)". 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン. Toyo Keizai Inc.. 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ Emiko Kuwahara (October 2015, 10). “Disseminating Japanese "cafe" culture to the world (3/3)". Nikkei Trendy Net.Nikkei BP. 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d “Shibuya Scramble Crossing-Welcome to the Wildest Crossing in the World”. CNN.co.jp(July 2019, 8) 2019/9/26Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g Keiichiro Inoue (April 2016, 4). “[Tokyo Hatena] Shibuya intersection, crossing 22 people at one time?”. Asahi Shimbun: p. 29
- ^ a b * Kotaro Nakajima (November 2014, 11). “YOU Why take a picture? Shibuya intersection”. Asahi Shimbun Evening paper: p. 3
- ^ a b "Hachiko, the faithful dog". Jalan net. Recruitment. 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ "Aogaeru Tourist Information Center", a symbol of Hachiko Square in Shibuya that has been watching the station in front of the statue of Hachiko, has begun! What" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Shibuya City Tourism Association / Shibuya City Citizens' Department Commerce and Industry Tourism Division, (February 2020, 2), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 6. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ "Shibuya" Aogaeru "to move to Akita, Tokyu Corporation in front of Hachiko". Kyodo News(November 2020, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 2. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ "Old Tokyu Corporation for tourist information moving to Shibuya" Aogaeru "Akita". Kyodo News(November 2020, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 8. 2020/8/3Browse.
- ^ a b c d Ryutaro Ito (March 2016, 3). “[Michi no Monogatari] Shibuya Scramble Crossing that attracts foreigners-an obscene and chaotic near-future city”. Asahi Shimbun be: p. e2
- ^ a b c "New outdoor vision 5-sided synchronization and smartphone interlocking at Shibuya / scramble intersection". Shibuya economic newspaperHanagata Commodity Research Institute (December 2018, 12). 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Tokyu Corporation (July 2013, 7). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ a b Nobuko Suzuki (October 2003). “Advertising first or architecture first". Token Monthly Report.Tokyo Construction Industry Association. 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "QFRONT 10th Anniversary Figure”. Kaiyodo (2010). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "QFRONT". Tokyo Tourism Official Website GO TOKYO. Tokyo Tourism Foundation (April 2018, 4). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Company information”. Sansenri Yakuhin. 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ "Sansenri Yakuhin ｜ April 2015, 4". Haunting! Ad street paradise. Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd. (September 2015, 4). 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ "About Shibuchika". Shibuchika.JP. 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ "Campus map | Shibuya Station / G01 / Z01 / F16". Tokyo Metro. 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ a b c "New Japanese attractions seen from a foreigner's point of view" Japanese tourist attractions that are appealing to foreigners "THE21",PHP Institute, September 2012, pp. 2-96.
- ^ Otomo (2015) p.188
- ^ "Delivered our LED display system "Chroma LED 9B" to the large-scale vision "Q'S EYE" on the wall of the "Q FRONT" building ~ Delivery of the second unit at the Hachiko exit intersection of Shibuya station, one of the largest street visions in Japan ~". NewsHibino Co., Ltd. (July 2013, 7). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ Shinya Fujiwara"Shinya Fujiwara's serialization book line unchanging 29th Shibuya scramble crossing" Don't die "" "Weekly playboy』April 2011, 4 issue,Shueisha, Pages 191-193.
- ^ "Japan's largest LED street vision in front of Shibuya station-installed on the roof of a building". Shibuya economic newspaperHanagata Commodity Research Institute (December 2014, 5). 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ a b Kenji Tsuji (October 2016, 10). “Shibuya Scramble Crossing Opened in New Year's Eve? Asahi Shimbun Evening paper: p. 11
- ^ a b Takahisa (2013) p.330
- ^ a b "What is the true intention of "Halloween in Shibuya" that is enthusiastic every year?I asked the Shibuya City Tourism Association". Walker plus. KADOKAWA (September 2018, 10). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ Takahisa (2013) pp.315-316
- ^ a b c d Ryosuke Okamoto (June 2018, 6). “Why people gather at scrambled intersections (4/4)". President Online. President. 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ Takahisa (2013) pp.329-330
- ^ a b Takahisa (2013) p.305
- ^ Takahisa (2013) pp.305-311
- ^ a b c Takahisa (2013) p.317
- ^ a b Takahisa (2017) p.304
- ^ Takahisa (2013) p.329
- ^ Takahisa (2013) p.332
- ^ Takahisa (2017) p.318
- ^ ""The request for self-restraint in Shibuya Ward is barely possible." How did the Japan Happy Halloween Association see "mob"?". FNN.jp Prime Online. FNN (September 2018, 10). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ Takahisa (2017) p.307
- ^ "Street drinking ban ordinance passed at Shibuya Halloween, enforced on XNUMXth". Sankei Shimbun(July 2019, 6) 2019/11/1Browse.
- ^ a b Akiko Shigematsu (May 2014, 5). “Japan's Largest Street Vision Installed at Shibuya Scramble Crossing”. Sankei Shimbun Tokyo morning edition: p. 25
- ^ a b "Series Dialogue I like Japan! 2nd Kazuhiko Inoue x Haruka Christine" "Justice],Sokoku Shimbun, September 2016, pp. 6-310.
- ^ * "Expectations for the next-generation media" Q's EYE ", a large-scale vision facing the Tokyu Corporation Shibuya Scramble Crossing / Hachiko-mae Square," "Business World," March 2014, pp. 3-44.
- ^ a b c d e f Ryutaro Ito (March 2016, 3). “[Michi no Monogatari] Shibuya Scramble Crossing-A place that can only be found here in the world”. Asahi Shimbun be: p. e1
- ^ a b "Full of charms that foreign tourists do not know about Japanese people! COOL ★ TOKYO Best 10" "CREA],文藝 春秋, September 2012, pp. 3-104.
- ^ Tomohiko Sakamoto (October 2017, 9). “Shibuya's scrambled intersection has become known overseas Lost in Translation [Tomohiko Sakamoto's Cinephilia Column]". NHK online. NHK. 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ "Is it true that there will be no scrambled intersections?Check out the ever-changing Japanese shopping spots in Shibuya, Tokyo!". JOURNEY of JAPAN. Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Card (September 2018, 3). 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "Young athletes such as Koko Dobashi of gymnastics appear in the Rio Olympics closing ceremony video". Nikkan Sports(July 2016, 8) 2016/8/25Browse.
- ^ a b Shibuya Station (1985) p.22
- ^ Ueyama (2011a) p.186
- ^ Shibuya Station (1985) p.27
- ^ a b c Shibuya Station (1985) p.61
- ^ Mishima (2015) p.68
- ^ a b c Shibuya Station (1985) p.42
- ^ Ueyama (2011a) p.189
- ^ Shibuya Station (1985) p.59
- ^ a b c Shibuya Station (1985) p.60
- ^ Shibuya Station (1985) p.74
- ^ a b c d Shibuya Station (1985) p.104
- ^ Shibuya Station (1985) p.95
- ^ Ishigure (2017) p.121
- ^ a b Ishigure (2017) p.123
- ^ Ishigure (2017) p.135
- ^ a b Ueyama (2011b) p.316
- ^ Ishigure (2017) p.136
- ^ Ishigure (2017) p.137
- ^ "Greetings". Shibuchika.JP. 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ Shibuya Board of Education (2013) p.46
- ^ Ueyama (2011b) p.317
- ^ Ueyama (2011b) p.320
- ^ Ishigure (2017) p.136
- ^ Miyoshi, Ikuta (2013) p.18
- ^ Miyoshi, Ikuta (2013) p.21
- ^ a b c d e Ueyama (2015) p.44
- ^ a b c d Miyoshi, Ikuta (2013) p.31
- ^ Ueyama (2015) p.45
- ^ a b Shibuya Walker. KADOKAWA. (2015). Pp. 14
- ^ Takahisa (2017) p.302
- ^ Shibuya Walker. KADOKAWA. (2015). Pp. 5
- ^ "Movie shooting set at scrambled intersection Constructed in Ashikaga, Tochigi”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2019, 6). 2019/7/1Browse.
- ^ "How did the big blast scene at the scrambled intersection in front of Shibuya station come true for the first time in movie history?". ENCOUNT (September 2020, 12). 2020/12/7Browse.
- ^ “Ashikaga“ Shibuya Scramble Crossing ”will be released to the press. Shooting will start on the 21st [Video]”Shimotsuke Shinbun 2019/9/20Browse.
- ^ "Transfer of ownership to Ashikaga City, which survives after April Open set at Shibuya Scramble Crossing". Shimono Shimbun (September 2020, 4). 2020/12/7Browse.
- ^ "Ashikaga's "Shibuya Scramble Crossing" open set, in the studio for shooting". Ashikaga Economic Newspaper (September 2020, 7). 2020/12/7Browse.
- ^ "Ashikaga's "Shibuya Scramble Crossing" open set, in the studio for shooting". Ashikaga Economic Newspaper. 2021/8/8Browse.
- Kazuo Ueyama, ed (2011). Shibuya in history From Shibuya to Edo / Tokyo. Shibuya Gakushusho. Volume 2. Oyamakaku. ISBN 978-4639021780
- Chapter XNUMX "Charm of Shibuya, its historical origin" Kazuo Ueyama
- Chapter XNUMX "Postwar Reconstruction and the Olympic Games" Kazuo Ueyama
- Kenji Ishii, ed (2013). Shibuya gods. Shibuya Gakushusho. Volume 3. Oyamakaku. ISBN 978-4639022619
- Chapter XNUMX "People at the Scramble Crossing in Shibuya" Mai Takahisa
- Yuko Tahara, ed (2015). Building Shibuya-ness. Shibuya Gakushusho. Volume 4. Oyamakaku. ISBN 978-4639023517
- Chapter XNUMX "Greater Tokyo Area Development and Shibuya, Tokyo" Kazuo Ueyama
- Chapter XNUMX "Current Situation of Shibuya and Challenges for Redevelopment" Norio Otomo
- Kazuo Ueyama, ed (2017). Science of a busy space in Shibuya. Shibuya Gakushusho. Volume 5. Oyamakaku. ISBN 978-4639024699
- Chapter XNUMX "Reconstruction of War Damage in Front of Shibuya Station Square / Black Market / Redevelopment" Masakazu Ishigure
- Chapter XNUMX "Image and Reality of Shibuya Shibuya Space Seen from Foreigners and Consumers" Mai Takahisa
- Shibuya Station"100 Year History of Shibuya Station Shibuya Station 100th Anniversary" Japan National Railway Shibuya Station, 1985.
- Yoshizo Miyoshi, Makoto Ikuta (2013). Shibuya's old and new album Time trip photo book of the city of Shibuya that changed drasticallySairyusha. ISBN 978-4779117206
- Shibuya Board of Education, ed (2013). Memories of Shibuya Now and in the past as seen in photographs 3. Shibuya Ward Board of Education
- Daisuke Mishima "History of Shibuya Station Improvement Works" "Civil engineering workVol. 56, No. 8, Office Space, August 2015, pp. 8-68.
- Hachiko, the faithful dog # Statue of Hachiko, the faithful dog
- Ginza XNUMX-chome intersection --Representing Tokyo with the Shibuya Scramble Crossing交 差点One of the.
- Lost in translation ――One of the filming locations of the movie.
- Shibuya scramble crossing live video --Shibuya Television Co., Ltd.
- Google street view
- "Shibuya Scramble Crossing". TripAdvisor.Retrieved January 2020, 4.
- Ashikaga Scramble City Studio