Photograph Ken Yasuda, Kei Tanaka, Kana Kurashina who were the chief of the press conference of the drama "Spiral Labyrinth" – Provided by: TV TOKYO
Is Kei Tanaka and Kana Kurashina mishandled? "I want to make fun of you"
If you write the contents roughly
This work, which is a drama of the mystery manga (written by Natsumi, drawn by Hiroyuki Kikuta) serialized in Shogakukan's "Big Comic Special Issue", is a drama by a genius genetic scientist, Hitoshi Jimbo, who is a hot-blooded detective, Genji Ando (written by Genji Ando). A human mystery that unravels difficult cases with Yasuda) and Rina Ranhara (Kurashina) of the Kaseiken, and approaches the human work behind the genetic investigation.
On the 11th, actors Kei Tanaka, Ken Yasuda, and Kana Kurashina will start the drama "Spiral Labyrinth ..." on TV Tokyo on the 15th. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Detective cartoon(Suiri Manga) isJapanInComicIn one of the genres ofMystery(OrSuspense) Is a work that deals with.Mystery cartoon(Mystery Manga),Suspense cartoon(Suspense Manga),Detective cartoonAlso called (Tantei Manga).
The monthly manga magazine "", which was first published in 1956, is subtitled "Detective Butuku".ThrillerMainly short stories and detective short stories, mainly long stories with more than 100 pagesRental book cartoonInnovative in the era of the magazine, due to the magazine's blockbusterWakagi Shoboof"",Central Publishingof"",Rabbit ShoboMagazines with many detective novels, such as "" and "" (deca), were launched in succession...The movie series "Taraobanai, The radio program "" where the criminal was guessed, and the variety show "Only I know",TV drama"Mr. Himana jumps out], [Boy DetectivesThe background was the detective boom that came from the existence of radio dramas and movie series...In mangaKazuo Umezuof"",Joji Enamiof"",Joya Kagemaruof"",Saito Takao"" Etc. were popular.. From the 1950s to the 1960s, not only comic books for rentCartoons for younger agesDetectives were mass-produced in magazines, and although mystery solving was not the main thing, it spread a full-fledged mystery style..
Until the 1980s, there were few comics dealing with mysteries... The original isNovelIn comicalizeFujio Fujiko Aof"Phantom Twenty Faces(1959-1960) and Joya Kagemaru's "" (1968-1969), the latter of which was in the 1970s.Kadokawa Bunko OfYokomizo MasashiIt was the catalyst for the revival boom of the work, but it was mainly action ones in which detectives and spies were the main characters... It seems to have been inspired by "Hachitsu Tomb Village"Mitsutaro OguriIn the originalOsamu Tezuka,Mizuki Shigeru,Yokoyama Mitsuteru,Jiro KuwataEt al.Foreign demons』(Boy king, 1969) and the detective characters were mass-produced, but they are different from the main orthodox school that solves the mystery., The mystery that is interesting with the foreshadowing, logical, and surprising solutions that are common in novels was a sidestream.
After that, in the mangaKosuke KanedaThere are few characters that line up with, and the comicalization of Yokomizo's work has established that mystery works become manga.Published between 1984 and 1985 across multiple publishersKodanshaAlthough the manga series is in an important position in the detective novel manga work, It can be said that the attempt to make the novel into a cartoon was a series that could not allocate sufficient resources because it was stopped at the experimental stage..Yoshihisa Tagamiof"NERVOUS BREAKDOWN』(1988-1997) with some exceptions, In a detective novel in the late 1980sNew authenticMovement happened, but it did not reach the manga world..Around this time, there were few detective comics, which is a mystery field in a broad sense.Horror cartoonThere is also a boom, "Halloween』(Asahi Sonorama), "Susperia』(Akita Shoten), "Horror M』(Bunkasha) Became a saucer, and when the century changed and the boom subsided, it moved to mystery manga magazines one after another, and it can be said that it was the forerunner of magazines that actively comicalized mystery.Ohzora Publishing, 1996-2005), The aforementioned "Suspiria" (later renamed "Suspension Mystery", 1987-2012)Others"Mystery DX』(Kadokawa Shoten, 1992-2003), "" (Gentosha, 2002-2003), etc., all of which were suspended, but were at the peak of mystery manga magazines...Although it was short-lived, the spread of mystery manga magazines made it possible to enjoy mystery novels in manga..
Boy cartoonA few years earlier than the magazine,Girl cartoonThe field of mystery comics is advancing in the magazine, In the 80sYoko Matsumotoof"Hello murder"" After school "(both originalJiro Akagawa), "Strawberry Detectives], [Sukuranburu Alliance],Yahiro Moritsuguof"",Izumi Kawaharaof"Gateball murder],Kubota Naokoof"",Atsuko Fujitaof"Glittering star seriesIs serialized.. 1990年代に入るとIn the XNUMXsYu Kamiyaof"Kyo & Ippei series],Aki Morinoof"Kamibayashi & Kirika series』The two works gained popularity and established an entertainment style with a wide frontage, taking mystery manga to a new stage..
And in 1992Weekly Shonen Magazineof"Kindaichi Shonen Case Files』Appearance causes ripples and echoes..In an eerie closed space, impossible crimes continue among the dubious characters, answering the needs of mystery fans and shōnen manga fans in an old-fashioned style that reveals tricks and true criminals with strange monster names, solving mysteries from classic mysteries It was an epoch-making work that took out the fun of..Introduced and hit a style of bringing the elements of full-scale mystery, which had been few until now, to the manga and conducting a quiz in a kind of prize format before the answer edition...Following the success of this workWeekly Shonen SundayBut"Detective Conan』Serialized, hit..Taking this opportunity in other magazinesMasaru MiyazakiOriginal,Ken ObataDrawing of "Doll souvenir Ayatsuri Sakon(1995-1996),Kaoru Tsukishimaof"Psychological Investigator Aoi Kusanagi(1996-1997),Shinginof"Boy detective Q(1998, aboveWeekly Shonen Jump) AndKoji Ogawa"" (1997-1998,Monthly Shonen Jump）,of"Detective Bose 21 Kyu(1997-1998,Weekly Shonen Champion) Has started, but none of them was a big hitIn particular, it meant that the jump series couldn't produce a mystery manga comparable to Kindaichi Shonen and Conan...At that time, he was the editor-in-chief of Weekly Shonen Jump.Kazuhiko TorishimaHad a sense of crisis while being pressed by Weekly Shonen Magazine in terms of number of copiesShueishaInstructed by an executive to do a detective manga that is not in Shonen Jump, Torishima thought that it was rude to Kazuhiko Kaneda and Conan to start because it was popular rather than a simple story, but he had to accept it and returned to his seat. Torishima kicked the trash box once and then instructed the deputy editor to start making detective comics, and as a result,It was discontinued in 15 episodes.
Perhaps because the number of manga about mystery increased in the same age, the mystery itself is made into a story with manga.Hisaichi Ishiiof"",Yuuki Masamiof"Saturday wide murder case』(1995-1997) appeared..Also as a saucer for mystery comicsMahjong cartoonDemonstrate its existence,Kindai Mahjong OriginalPublished inHiromi AoyamaThere are a series of works "Kurenho Murder Case", "Daisangen Murder Case", "Daishiki Murder Case", and "Kokushi Musou Murder Case".Kenta FukuiMahjong cartoons have a high degree of freedom, but it was natural that a full-scale mystery section was created in a huge group of works dealing with games..
With the birth of the mystery manga magazine, female cartoonists became active after the 1990s, and from 90 to 2004, many Yokomizo works were made into manga.JET, 1991, 92Evil island''Queen bee''Woman in a cageThere is a person from the assistant of Joya Kagemaru who made multiple comics of Yokomizo's work from 2001 to 2006...Yokomizo's work, which has a famous character, an interest in solving mysteries, and a bizarreness even from the trigger of the revival boom, was a subject that was easy to make into a manga..
In addition, many detective comics were released in the latter half of the 1990s, but among them, the work with the highest standard is "Kindaichi Shonen Case Files''Detective Conan''End of QED certificationIs said to be.
A few years after the time when mystery comics did not last very long in the jump series,Tsugumi ObaBased on the original work by Takeshi ObataDEATH NOTE(2003-2006) was a hit, and Shonen Jump, who was not good at mystery, was a successful work that appointed Obata, who has a good reputation for drawing power, and attacked from a reluctant hand..
In the 2010s, "expert detectives" became established as a way to incorporate the savings, and analyzed the personality and environment of people by looking at the refrigerator.Endo AyamiThe original, manga "Refrigerator detective(2010-2011), a home appliance serviceman approaches the truthYasutaka FujimiOriginal and drawing "The consumer electronics detective whisper quietly.(2011-2013), A script and drawing by a girl with a genius math background to solve a caseGirl in love with Wasan(2011-2014), a humor mystery of a high school girl who is a zoo principal and has a wealth of animal knowledge.Miyazaki KatsuraOriginal and drawing "Animal Detective Madoka's Reasoning Diary(2013-2014), Masaru Miyazaki's original work, in which a master of observing discovers crimes and everyday mysteries with psychology and observing power.Tomo AokiThere is a drawing "" etc..
In the case of a novel, when describing the room layout and person layout to create a trick, it is necessary to present the drawing in a different form separately from the letters.[Note 1], I had to mention in writing that I would put important evidence even in the scene of the case.[Note 2]..In the case of manga, it is natural to insert drawings such as room layout and person layout in the process of arranging the frame pictures.[Note 3]In addition to casually describing important evidence in the field in the process of drawing the manga, it is possible for the reader to read it carefully...The description of the criminal before the case was clarified is that the author of "Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo" blackened the criminal.SilhouetteI came up with a method to express with, and it is also adopted in other detective comics.
Works on the subject of reasoning
- Kusakabe Station Labyrinth Division Omiya-san(Big comic, 1981-1983)
- Amasa's case fileseries(Separate Margaret, 1986-1988)
- NERVOUS BREAKDOWN(Monthly comic NORA, 1989-1997)
- The Kindaichi Case Files → The Kindaichi 37-year-old Case Files(Weekly Shonen Magazine→evening, 1992-2001, 2004-2017, 2018-)
- Detective Conan(Weekly Shonen Sunday, 1994 -)
- Our reasoning note series(Monthly Shonen Gag King, 1994-1999)
- Doll souvenir Ayatsuri Sakon(Weekly Shonen Jump, 1995-1996)
- Secret Police Holmes(Monthly Korokoro Comic, 1996-1999)
- Psychological Investigator Aoi Kusanagi(Weekly Shonen Jump, 1996-1997)
- Detective Bose 21 Kyu(Weekly Shonen Champion, 1997-1998)
- End of QED certificationSeries (1997-) *
- Boy detective Q(Weekly Shonen Jump, 1998)
- I'm a boy detective Dan ♪♪(Weekly Shonen Jump, 1998-1999)
- Detective Revolution(Ribon, 1999-2005)
- Detective school Q(Weekly Shonen Magazine, 2001-2005, 2007 short-term serialization)
- Mystery Folklore Yakumo(Weekly Young Jump, 2002-2004) *
- remote(Weekly Young Magazine, 2002-2004)
- CMB Morira Museum Incident Catalog(Monthly Shonen Magazine,Year 2005 - )
- Fire investigator Nanase(Weekly comic bunch, 2005-2007)
- Reasoning star(Monthly Korokoro Comic, 2005-2008)
- It's a mystery(Monthly flowers, 2017 -)
- Ron Kamonohashi's forbidden reasoning(Boy jump +, 2020 -)
Works with strong elements other than reasoning
- Mugen Shinshi(1981-1987) *
- Puzzle game ☆ HaisukuruSeries (1984-) *
- Kamakura Monogatari(Cartoon action→Manga Town, 1984 -)
- Sukuranburu Alliance(Nakayoshi, 1988-1992)
- Saturday wide murder caseSeries (1995-2004) *
- Pataro!(year 1978 - )※
- Psychomettler EIJI(Weekly Shonen Magazine, 1996-2000) *
- Devil Detective Loki(Monthly comic blade, 1999-2004)
- Spiral ~The Bond of Reasoning~(Monthly Shonen Gangan, 1999-2005)
- What a detective ♥ idol(Weekly Young Sunday, 2000-2004)
- Eating tongue(evening, 2002-2009) *
- Glitter ☆ Labyrinth(Chao, 2000-2001)
- Catch at Zodiac(Nakayoshi, 2001-2003)
- Spiral Alive(2001-2008) *
- Detective dog Shardock(Weekly Shonen Magazine, 2011-2012)
- Detective Marnie(Weekly Shonen Champion, 2012-2014)
- MAO(Weekly Shonen Sunday, 2019-)
Works with strong other elements and not the subject of reasoning
- Hello tension rat(Weekly Young Magazine, 1980 – 1989)
- CLAMP Academy Detectives(Monthly Asuka, 1992 – 1993)
- Multiple personality detective psycho(1997-2016) *
- Nijiro Kamen(FEEL YOUNG, 1998-2001)
- Girl detective Kaneda's first case book(Ultra jump, 1999-2000)
- Ah detective agency(Young animal, 2002-2008)
- Majin detective brain biting neuro(Weekly Shonen Jump, 2005-2009)
- Shibata(Weekly Shonen Magazine, 2006-2009)
- SKET DANCE(Weekly Shonen Jump, 2007-2013)
- I'm reading, Mr. Azazel(Evening, 2007-2019)
- Big dog(YOU, 2008-Interrupted)
- ARISA(Nakayoshi, 2009-2012)
- Alice in the Country of Today(Weekly Shonen Sunday Super (Weekly Shonen Sunday S), 2010-2015)
- Alice on the road(Monthly Sunday GX, 2015-2018)
- ^ Floor plans of buildings are often posted at the beginning of books, but some works are inserted on the pages mentioned and are not constant.
- ^ However, there is also a method of "dare not mentioning", which is often used in detective novels.
- ^ Weapons can also be inserted as images that the characters have in mind.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 6–7.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 7.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 83.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 92.
- ^ a b c d e f Kusaka 2011, p. 66
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 18.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 24.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 25.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 30.
- ^ Hayakawa Mystery Magazine 2017, p. 64.
- ^ a b Fukui 2018, p. 31.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 34.
- ^ a b Fukui 2018, p. 35.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 107.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 100.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 101.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 102.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 107, 108, 110.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 112.
- ^ "Gosho Aoyama x Seimaru Amagi x Fumiya Sato". Detective Conan & Kazu Kaneda's Casebook: p.291. (2008-04-25).
- ^ Hayakawa Mystery Magazine 2011, p. 6.
- ^ a b c Intellectual Discovery! Expedition (2009). A book that understands the world's famous detectives. East Press. p. 50. ISBN 978-4781602134
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 134.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 135.
- ^ "A masterpiece misunderstood by the legendary jump editor (page 2/3) Manga Survival (1)". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2019, 2). 2019/10/11Browse.
- ^ Hayakawa Mystery Magazine 2017, p. 68.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 136, 180.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 22.
- ^ Fukui 2018, p. 23.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 177–178.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 145.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 146.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 147.
- ^ Arisugawa 2011, p. 17.
- ^ Fukui 2018, pp. 72, 77, 78.
- Kenta Fukui"Authentic Mystery Manga Seminar"Tokyo Sogensha, 2018.ISBN 978-4488015435.
- "Hayakawa Mystery Magazine June 2011 No.6, Vol. 723, No. 56,Hayakawa Publishing, August 2011, 6.
- "Hayakawa Mystery Magazine July 2017 Issue No.7" Vol. 723, No. 62, Hayakawa Publishing, July 4, 2017.
- Naohiko Kitahara, Sanzo Kusaka "Mystery Comic" The Files of Young Kindaichi "-To the Present".