[Tell me] No.723 "REI, KO, Studio Ray representative who celebrated the 20th anniversary of dance live"
If you write the contents roughly
The on-campus dance circle "ADL", which was founded while attending Aoyama Gakuin University, is still known as a popular circle to which more than 300 students belong.
The dance performance "Lil Ray Dance Studio Live" sponsored by Studio Ray, which is held every year in Yamaguchi City and Hagi City, is 2 ... → Continue reading
First published in 1978. We issue 3 copies of free local information paper three times a week on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in the distribution area of Yamaguchi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture. In addition to daily life information, we also deal with "hard articles" such as Yamaguchi Prefectural Government, Yamaguchi City Government, and local economy.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Aoyama Gakuin1874/(Meiji 7)Dora E. Scoon MakerByTokyo cityAzabuEstablished in Shinbori TownGirls' elementary schoolWhen,1878/(Meiji 11)Julius SoperByKyobashi WardTsukijiEstablished in 1 chomeKoukyosha,further1879/(Meiji 12)Robert S. McRaeByYokohama-YamateWas established in the districtBikai SeminaryThere are three schools as mothers.
All three of these schoolsUS Methodist Episcopal ChurchDispatched fromMissionaryWas founded by Aoyama Gakuinキ リ ス ト 教Protestant-Methodist OfMission schoolIs. It is a comprehensive school that has everything from kindergarten to graduate school. The school has2014/(26) celebrated its 140th anniversary.
Origin of school name
My current address isShibuyaHowever, the former Tokyo English School of Aoyama GakuinTsukijiから1883/Moved toTokyo English SchoolAt that time, the surrounding area was "AoyamaThe land is called "and the address isTokyoAkasaka WardIt was XNUMX-chome, Minami-cho, Aoyama.KomatsunomiyaHome land). Aoyama Minamimachi XNUMX-chome1889/ OfMunicipal systemMunicipal systemWith enforcementMinamitoshima-gunShibuya Village(1909/Town system enforcement,1932/Tokyo cityWill be transferred to Shibuya Ward).1928/The town name was changed to Midorioka Town,1966/ OfHouse displayWith the implementation, it became the current place name.
The name of "Eiwa" is1880 era OfEuropeanismThere was a fascinating sound in the times,NationalismWith the rise of Aoyama, there was a backlash and it no longer matched the more complicated educational content, so it was decided to take the place name of Aoyama and call it "Aoyama Gakuin" (the name isYoichi HondaIt is said that).
- 1872/(Meiji5 years)- US Methodist Episcopal Church, Resolved to start Japanese evangelism at the mission bureau meeting.
- 1873/(Meiji6 years)- Robert S. McRaeCome to Japan and establish the Japanese Mission Department.
- 1874/(Meiji 7 years)May 11 - DE scoon makerOpened the girls' elementary school (anniversary day).
- 1875/(Meiji 8 years)-Renamed elementary school to salvation school.
- 1877/(10th year of Meiji)-Salvation schoolKaigan Girls' SchoolRenamed to.
- 1878/(11th year of Meiji)- Julius SoperOpened the Kogyo Gakusha.
- 1879/(Meiji 12) --McClay opens the Bikai Theological Seminary.
- 1881/(14th year of Meiji)-Tokyo English SchoolRenamed to.
- 1882/(15th year of the Meiji era)-Joint seminar with Tokyo Metropolitan English School. Tokyo English School, AoyamaPioneerAgricultural Experiment StationSecond governmentSite(Approximately 3 millionTsubo) Buy.
- 1883/(Meiji 16)-Tokyo English SchoolTokyo English SchoolRenamed to.
- 1888/(21st year of the Meiji era)-Tokyo Girls' High School borrowed land at Tokyo Eiwa School for a period of 40 years, transferring only senior students. Renamed Tokyo English and Japanese Girls School (not joint at this time).
- 1893/(Meiji 26)-Aoyama Gakuin Alumni Association was established. Kaigan Girls' School Kindergarten opens.
- 1894/(Meiji 27)-Tokyo English School was renamed Aoyama Gakuin. Established theology department, ordinary department (higher ordinary department, English normal department, preparatory department). Tokyo Eiwa Girls' School merged with lower class students who remained as Kaigan Girls' School.
- 1895/(Meiji 28)-Renamed Aoyama Jogakuin to Tokyo Eiwa Girls' School. There are general faculties (higher/preparatory/ordinary), handicrafts, and kindergarten.
- 1899/(Meiji 32)-The coastal girls' school kindergarten closed.
- 1899/(Meiji 32 years)-Aoyama Jogakuin handicraft department becomes independent and becomes Aoyama Women's Handicraft School.
- 1904/(37th year of Meiji)-Aoyama Gakuin High School, Theology, Aoyama Jogakuin English Specialization receives vocational school approval.
- 1918/(Taisho 7 years)-as a Christian Christian Women's Higher Education InstitutionTokyo Women's UniversityAoyama Jogakuin closed the English specialization department and established a practical department, a home economics department, and a sewing school to cooperate in the establishment of the company.
- 1923/(12th year of Taisho)- Great Kanto EarthquakeThe main auditorium, High School (Katsudakan), Junior High School, and Theology School were destroyed.
- 1927/(Showa 2 years)-Aoyama Gakuin and Aoyama Jogakuin jointly set up theology, high school, junior high school, high school girls (major course, main course).
- 1929/(Showa 4 years)-renamed the College of High School Girls High School.
- 1933/(Showa 8 years)-Department of high school girls (Department of Home Economics) is authorized as a vocational school, renamed the Department of Women (Department of Home Economics).
- 1935/(10th year of the year)-Faculty of higher education was reorganized into the Faculty of Letters and the College of Higher Commerce, and the Faculty of Letters established the Department of Literature and English Normal Studies, and the College of Higher Commerce established the Commercial Course.
- 1937/(12th year of Showa)-Aoyama Gakuin Elementary School Foundation established, Aoyama Gakuin Midorioka Elementary School and Kindergarten.
- 1941/(Showa 16)-Renamed Aoyama Gakuin Midorioka Elementary School to Aoyama Gakuin Midorioka Elementary School.
- 1943/(Showa 18)-Closed theology departmentEastern Japan SeminaryToJapan Women's Theological SeminaryJoin)
- 1944/(Showa 19)-Closed Aoyama Gakuin Midorioka Kindergarten. Closed specialized departments (faculty of literature, department of higher commerce),Meiji Gakuin CollegeMerged with. Opened Aoyama Gakuin Technical College.
- 1945/(Showa 20)- U.S. ForcesbyAir raidDamaged by the disaster, about 7% of the school building was burned down
- 1946/(Showa 21)-Aoyama Gakuin Midorioka elementary school and Aoyama Gakuin elementary school. Aoyama Gakuin Women's College (Bunka/Foreign Languages/Home Economics/Housework) is established. Aoyama Gakuin College of Technology was renamed Aoyama Gakuin College of Technology, and English, Economics, Machinery, and Civil Engineering were established.Tokyo University of AgricultureTokiwamatsuPurchase the site of the campus and expand the Aoyama campus.
- 1947/(Showa 22)-Co-educational secondary school (3 years system) that provides lower secondary education.
- 1948/(23)-Junior high school is a high school that provides secondary education, and high school girls are high school girls.
- 1949/(Showa 24)- Aoyama Gakuin University(Faculty of Literature (British and American Literature, Christian Studies), Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Engineering) is approved.
- 1950/(Showa 25)-Integrated high school girls' high school. Aoyama Gakuin Women's Junior College opens.
- 1951/(Showa 26)-Reorganized Aoyama Gakuin Foundation to Aoyama Gakuin Foundation.
- 1961/(Showa 36)-Established Aoyama Gakuin kindergarten.
- 1986/(Showa 61)Aoyama Gakuin Secondary School/High SchoolInstalled.
- 2009/(21)- Yokosuka AcademySigned educational partnership agreement with.
- 2018/(30)-Yokohama Eiwa Jogakuin Junior and Senior High Schools as affiliated schools,Aoyama Gakuin Yokohama Eiwa Junior and Senior High SchoolIs renamed.
- 2022/(Reiwa 4th year) --Aoyama Gakuin Women's Junior College is closed.
- Aoyama Gakuin University
- Aoyama Gakuin Secondary School/High School
- Aoyama Gakuin Elementary School
- Aoyama Gakuin Kindergarten
Institutions that were set up in the past
"Salt of the Earth, Light of the World" (Matthew 5: 13-16)
- School song (lyric:Kinjiro Oki/ Composition:Seiji Hiraoka Aoyama Gakuin school song)
- First generation: Robert S. McRae (1883-1887)
- Prime Minister's Note: Irvine Corel (1888-1890)
- 2nd generation: Yoichi Honda (1890-1907)
- (Deputy Director): Ogata Sennosuke (1907-1909)
- Third generation: Sennosuke Ogata (3-1909)
- 4nd generation: Takataro Mitaro (1913-1921)
- (Director's office work): Masanobu Ishizaka (1921)
- Fifth generation: Masanobu Ishizaka (5-1921)
- 6nd generation: Yoshimune Abe (1933-1939)
- (Director's office work): Furusakajo Castle (1939)
- 7nd generation: Junzo Sasamori (1939-1943)
- (Director's office work): Kunizawa Shinbei (1943)
- 8nd generation: Tokusaburo Ono (1943-1945)
- (Director's office work): Sakako Kosaka (1945-1946)
- 9nd generation: Minoru Toyoda (1946-1955)
- 10th generation: Sakae Kosaka (1956--1959)
- 11nd generation: Kinjiro Oki (1960-1989)
- (Director): Hisao Nishioka (1989-1990)
- 12th: Masanobu Fukamachi (1990-2008)
- (Director): Masao Handa (2008-2010)
- 13nd generation: Yamahisa Nobuhisa (2010-2014)
- 14nd generation: Umezu Junichi (2014-2018)
- Fifteenth generation: Yoshiharu Yamamoto (15 -)
Deputy Chief of Staff
- First generation: Ogata Sennosuke (1907-1929)
- 2nd generation: Uno Uzaki (1929)
- 3nd generation: Heizo Hirata (1929)
- 4nd generation: Gideon Draper (1930)
- 5nd generation: Akazawa Genzo (1930-1936)
- 6nd generation: M. Yoshioka (1936-1937)
- 7nd generation: Sekine Yohachi (1937-1939)
- 8nd generation: Bandai Junshiro (1939-1943)
- 9nd generation: Takayuki Namae (1943-1945)
- 10th: Junshiro Bandai (1945-1947)
- 11nd generation: Yoroichi Manabe (1947-1971)
- 12nd generation: Furusakajo Castle (1971-1974)
- (Acting): Kinjiro Oki (1974-1975)
- 13th: Kinjiro Oki (1975-1989)
- (Acting): Yuji Hasaka (1989-1990)
- 14th: Yuji Hasaka (1990-2005)
- 15nd generation: Ken Matsuzawa (2005-2010)
- 16nd generation: Masao Handa (2010-2012)
- 17nd generation: Koshiro Ando (2012-2015)
- 18nd generation: Noritaya Hotta (2015 - )
- Japanese Methodist Church
- International Methodist Association of Schools
Affiliated school/Education partner school
- Aoyama Gakuin Yokohama Eiwa Junior and Senior High School,Aoyama Gakuin Yokohama Eiwa Elementary School(Minami Ward, Yokohama City)
- Aoyama Gakuin University Affiliation Urawa Lutheran Academy Elementary School/Middle School/High School(Midori Ward, Saitama City)
- Yokosuka Gakuin Junior and Senior High School(Yokosuka City, Kanagawa Prefecture)
- Shizuoka Eiwa Girls' Junior High School(Aoi Ward, Shizuoka City)
- ^ "Aoyama Gakuin 202 Years History" p. XNUMX
- ^ "Aoyama Gakuin 21 Years History" pp. 22-XNUMX
- ^ "Aoyama Gakuin 23 Years History" pp. 30-XNUMX
- ^ Aoyama Gakuin, "Aoyama Gakuin Ninety Year History", 1965, p. 118
- ^ Tokyo Theological College tradition and history
- ^ About the "Educational Alliance Agreement" between Aoyama Gakuin and Yokosuka Gakuin,2010/(Heisei22 years)May 1, Aoyama Gakuin.