[Detailed infection report] A cluster of XNUMX people at work XNUMX new infections in Kagawa Prefecture [Kagawa]
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news from Okayama and Kagawa prefectures.
It is the infection situation of the new coronavirus on July XNUMX.In Kagawa Prefecture, XNUMX new people were infected with the new coronavirus ... → Continue reading
"Okayama Broadcasting" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Okayama and Kagawa prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Regulatory country OfSanuki countryHit The prefecture name is located in the center of the former Sanuki country and is the county from ancient times where Takamatsu once belonged to.Kagawa-gunTaken from.The area is the smallest in 47 prefectures.cityConvenient and richNATUREHave a harmonious living environment.
Kagawa Prefecture is all 47 in JapanPrefecturesHas the smallest area. Long time agoOsakaIt was ranked 46th, surpassing the area of1988March 10Geographical Survey InstituteReviewed the calculation method,Okayama OfTamano-shiThere is an undecided part between andKagawa-gunNaoshima TownArea of (14.2km2) Was not included in the total area of the prefecture, so the area decreased and became the reverse of Osaka prefecture... Then in OsakaKIXSince the land reclamation was promoted due to the opening of the port and the development of the western part of Osaka City, the area of Osaka Prefecture is now larger than the reference value including Naoshima Town...The area of the entire prefecture is the largest municipality in Japan.GifuTakayamaNarrower than.Also,平野Occupy almost half of the prefecture.
The population densityIs the 11th place in the whole countryFour metropolitan areas9 prefectures belonging to (Three prefectures-Aichi-Kyoto-Osaka-Hyogo-Fukuoka)WhenOkinawaNext to high.Residential areaThe ratio is 10th in Japan, the number of tatami mats in living rooms is 9th in Japan, and the ratio of households above the induced living area level is 11th in Japan.Natural disastersIs the third largest in Japan from the smallest (3 statistics).
Spread in the northSeto Inland SeaIsShodoshimaThere are many islands scattered around.Honshu OfOkayamaWas laid in a way that traveled through the islandsSeto Ohashi BridgeBy道路-RailwayTied with. The connection with Okayama Prefecture beyond the Seto Inland Sea is strong, and private television broadcasting stations are in the same area.
noodlesThe firmness ofSanuki Udon NoodlesIt’s nicknamed Konpira-san.Kotohira Shrine,KukaiAlso known as the birthplace ofZentsuji Temple(88 locations in Shikokuone of),Kanei Treasure OfZenigata sand pictureKnown forTemple, Across the bankKurashikiKojimaからSakaideThe Great Seto Bridge, which spans the sea, is famous.
New YearIs a miso-made simmered with miso pasteAnchovyThere is a custom of eating "" mainly in the eastern part.In the Edo period, in Sanuki no Kunisalt-cottonAnd the Takamatsu domain, which owned the eastern part of Kagawa prefecture, encouraged it.sugarWas a special product and was called "Sanuki Sanraku". Of these, sugar was mostly used as a gift to the Shogunate, and it rarely entered the mouth of the common people.AnchovyIt is said that was born. However, the ratio of residents who eat and those who do not eat is half, and there are different preferences..
Emergency hospitalThe number is 2nd in Japan, the time required to carry an ambulance is 3rd in Japan, and the penetration rate for elderly care facilities is 8th in JapannurseNumber 14 in Japan,DoctorThe number is 12th in the whole country. In addition, the number of active job offers in FY2009 and FY2010 is 1st and 2nd in Japan, respectively..
Electric power companies with supply areas within the prefectureShikoku Electric PowerHowever, it is an island area adjacent to Okayama Prefecture.Kagawa-gunNaoshima TownandShodo-gunThe entire area of is not Shikoku Electric Power because of the seabedChina Electric PowerHas become a supply area.
Kagawa Prefecture is located in the northeastern part of Shikoku and in the northSeto Inland SeaFacingSanuki PlainSpreads. The southern part tends to be mountainous,Sanuki MountainsAre lined up. The highest peakMount RyuoIt is 1059.9m long, but the hills are 500-800m long and have been crossed over various passes.
riverSince there are few, and all are short at 33-38 km,DroughtI've been trying to take measures. For this reason, Michino Asahi madeKukaiKnown for being rebuiltManno PondIncludingReservoirThere are more than 14,000 in the prefecture, which is one of the largest in Japan.
- Administrative division:Japan,Shikoku region
- Rivers and plains:MinatogawaAnd the Kamobe RiverOkawa Plain,Shinkawa-Kasuga RiverとKotogawa OfTakamatsu Plain,AyagawaAnd Daito River,Earthen riverAnd of the Kanakura RiverMarugame Plain,Takase RiverとZaita River OfMitoyo Plain,otherTsumeda River,Gobo RiverThere is
- Reservoir:Manno PondIs the largest in Japan
- Water supply:Kagawa water
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to the figure, the north, south, east, and west edges of Kagawa Prefecture are located at the following locations, with a east-west length of 92.15 km and a north-south length of 61.29 km.
|Center point||Eastern end|
|Center of gravity|
- National park
- Seto Inland Sea National Park(Motohamazaki Park)
- Prefectural nature park
- Otaki Okawa Prefectural Nature Park(Genkei Park)
SnowfallIt happens about once or twice a winter, but there is little heavy snow. AlsoSummer: Of the Seto Inland Seacalm"Shikoku MountainsBeyondFern phenomenonDue to the influence ofExtremely hot day,Tropical nightThere are many days when
(January and February)
The regional division is the basis of the prefectural life in both broad and narrow senses.climate-Climate-dialect(Sanuki dialectSee) etc. are also different.During the Edo period, Kagawa Prefecture was divided into two parts, the Tosan, which is governed by the Takamatsu Domain in the east, and the Seisan, which is governed by the Marugame Domain, in the west.However, from the viewpoint of local administration and the sense of life of the residents, it is considered that they are actually roughly divided into five, but in recent years, the regional division has become weaker due to the development of transportation means.
|Area name||Municipalities||Kagawa Prefecture Wide Area Water Supply Corporation|
|Broad sense||Narrow sense|
|Tosan||Red bean area||Shodo-gun||Shodo-gun|
|Tosan||Sanuki City,Higashikagawa,Kida-gun||Sanuki City, Higashikagawa City|
|Takamatsu area||Takamatsu,Kagawa-gun||Takamatsu City, Kida County, Ayagawa Town, Ayauta District|
|Nishisan||Nakasan||Marugame,Sakaide,Zentsuji,Nakatado-gun,Ryuta County||Marugame City, Sakaide City, Zentsuji City, Nakatado District, Utazu Town, Ayauta District|
|Nishisan||Kanonji,Mitoyo||Kanonji City, Mitoyo City|
- Takamatsu area
- Population 423,553 Area 389.37km2
- Takamatsu City is generally included in the Tosan area, but the reality is that it is a little different from the Tosan area in the narrow sense.This applies to Takamatsu City and Naoshima Town.The Kagawa Prefectural Wide Area Water Supply Enterprises Group includes Miki Town and Ayagawa Town, but does not include Naoshima Town.Takamatsu City is the prefectural capital and the central city of Shikoku.Naoshima Town is bustling with the birthplace of the Setouchi Triennale.
- Red bean area
- Population 29,949 Area 170.02km2
- It is a region consisting of Shodoshima, which is the second largest island in the Seto Inland Sea after Awaji Island, and the surrounding islands, and corresponds to Tonosho Town and Shodoshima Town.Shodoshima, which has many special products such as olives, somen noodles, and soy sauce, has developed a unique cultural area that is different from the mainland of Kagawa prefecture.
- Dong San area
- Population 111,834 Area 388.03km2
- In the area east of Takamatsu City, Sanuki City, Higashikagawa City, and Miki Town fall under this category.Miki Town is included in the Takamatsu area in the Kagawa Prefecture Wide Area Water Supply Enterprises Group.Although there was no city until the great merger of Heisei, Higashikagawa City Sanbonmatsu, which prospered as a commercial city of Higashikagawa from ancient times, Higashikagawa City Hiketa, which is famous for yellowtail cultivation, Higashikagawa City Shirotori, which was famous for producing gloves, etc. It is a unique area.Although depopulation is progressing, Miki Town and Shido Town in Sanuki City, which are close to Takamatsu City, have become commuter towns in Takamatsu City, and there is a large difference in population increase and decrease within the region.
- Nakasan area
- Population 292,603 Area 589km2
- The Nakasan area is centered on Marugame City, which is the second largest city in the prefecture, and includes Marugame City, Sakaide City, Zentsuji City, Utazu Town, Ayagawa Town, Tadotsu Town, Kotohira Town, and Manno Town.Ayagawa Town is included in the Takamatsu area in the classification of the Kagawa Prefectural Wide Area Water Supply Corporation.Sanuki udon actually starts in this Chusan area, and the super-famous udon shops that drive the boom are also overwhelmingly in this Chusan area.In addition, each city and town has tourist destinations that represent Kagawa Prefecture, such as Marugame Castle, Seto Ohashi, the new entrance to Shikoku, Zentsuji, Kotohiragu Shrine, Gold Tower, and Shaolin Temple Kenpo, making it a unique area.
- Nishisan area
- Population 128,668 Area 340.13km2
- Kanonji City and Mitoyo City correspond to the area west of the Chusan area.Kanonji City used to prosper as a commercial city of Seisan.There is Kotohiki Park, which is famous for the sand paintings of Kanei Tsuho.It is also in this town that LOTO 7 won 16 billion yen.Mitoyo City was a countryside, but in recent years, large-scale commercial facilities have expanded into the country.Chichibugahama is a famous city.
When considering Kagawa prefectures that are long in the east and west, the most frequently used one isGoshikidaiTo the eastern part ofTosan"(Tou-san), to the westNishisan(Sei-san). This name was formerly Kagawa PrefectureSanuki countryBecause it is consistent with the range of the above, it is a term with the east and west attached to the old country name "Sanuki". This scale is a well-established concept that even in the conversation of citizens of the prefecture, the word "Western" is called "western" or simply "west", and the East is called "eastern" or simply "east". is there.
According to the phrase according to this method,Nakasan(Chu-san), but this represents a narrower range, and the range indicated by this scale is different even when the same “Saisan” is mentioned. Similarly, "Tosan" also has a narrow sense that refers to the range excluding the Takamatsu and Azuki areas. There is a concept that the Shodo area is also included in the narrow sense of east sanction, but since Shodoshima is connected by Takamatsu in all, it is separated from the eastern Kagawa prefecture where there is no direct connection, or simply the Shodo area. It is often called Shodoshima.
In addition, there is the concept of including the Takamatsu city in the East Sanction and dividing the rest of the western part into a total of three parts, Nakasan and Nishisan, but in this case, the region where the prefecture capital is located is considered to be Nakasan. In most cases, the city of Takamatsu, which is the capital of the prefecture, is specially designated as the “Takamatsu area”.
This division, which is also used in administrative divisions, weather forecasts, prefectural high school districts, etc., is divided into local governments, so there were many cases where the affiliation changed due to the merger of municipalities. Especially in the Heisei Great Merger, it merged with Takamatsu City.Ryuta CountyKokubunji TownIn addition to changing the affiliation area of the West from East Sanction,Kida-gunAnji TownとMure TownAlso due to the merger with Takamatsu City, the affiliation area changed from the narrow sense of Tosan to the Takamatsu area.
Including 8 cities, 5 districts, and 9 towns. In Kagawa Prefecture, all towns as local governments are read as "chou". The village disappeared in 1970.
About 2 years agoPaleolithicThe Kokubundai ruins where people have lived for a long time are known. The ruins are located in Takamatsu City (formerly Kokubunji-cho, Ayaka-gun) on the hill and slope of 400 meters above sea level, which extends north and south on the border between Takamatsu City and Sakaide City. From there,SanukiteMade ofKnife shaped stoneware,Pointed device, Oval stone tools, boat-shaped stone tools, and stone tools for daily life such as cones were excavated in large quantities..
Jomon PeriodForest defense castle ruins in the latter half of the period (Takamatsu), at that timeEarthenwareIt is also found in the prefecture due to the excavation of wooden mortarsRice cultivationIt is presumed that paddy field cultivation was carried out, but there are no other tools directly related to paddy rice cultivation or cultural elements that should be propagated at the same time.In addition, there is no evidence of unevenness engaged in paddy rice cultivation..
"Japanese calligraphy』Is like Sanuki洪水It is said that it is a land where there are many natural disasters such as droughts, droughts, and earthquakes.ReservoirDevelopment and rain begging ceremonies were being conducted.Great treasureConstruction started from the year, Kobo DaishiKukaiIs said to have instructed the construction workManno PondIn addition to that, ponds were developed and arable land was irrigated.Michio ShinoharaAt one point, however, he became Sanuki Kunishi.
Heian periodToKanto regionAtTaira ShomonTake advantage of the turbulenceJun Fujiwara Iyo countryAt the uprising, Juntoyu fell the state of Sanuki.Imperial courtAs a messengerYoshiko OnoOf Sanuki countrysamuraiAlso fights for the peace of the Ran.Homoto no RanLost inEmperor ChongdeWas exiled to Sanuki and died in Sanuki. In the late Heian periodGenpei battleIs one ofBattle of YashimaIs performed.Battle of IchinotaniでYoshitsune MinamotoLost toTaira TheYajimaWas defeated by a raid from behind the Yoshitsune troops in the battle ofSeto Inland SeaLost control of the sea.
Kamakura New Buddhist schoolHonenIs also famous for being exiled.Takashi AshikagaBy their successKamakura ShogunateWas destroyed,Emperor Godaigo OfKenmu's new governmentIs started, in SanukiAshikagaIs a gateHosokawa JozenEntered. After that, through the Northern and Southern DynastiesMuromachi PeriodThroughMr. Hosokawa Guardian daimyoDominated Sanuki. Lost in political affairs in the Muromachi ShogunateKiyoshi HosokawaMy cousinYosoyuki HosokawaAnd lost (Shiramine battle, currentUtazu Town-Sakaide).
In Sanuki,JurisdictionServed asHosokawa Kyocho FamilyThrough the Muromachi periodGuardianTook. Therefore, like Awa Kunijin, Sanuki Kuni people often go to the center,Mr. Kosai,Mr. Kagawa,Mr. Yasutomi, FourHosokawa ShitennoIt was called (). In the early days of the Warring States period, Mr. Kasai, who is believed to be Sanuki, also served as a guardian of Yamashiro.
During the Warring States Period, Mr. Yasutomi and Mr. Kagawa, the guardian of the Sangun Province, had a great deal of power in the east and west. The aristocrats were scattered. But Mr. Yasutomi HosokawaMiyoshiReceived assistance fromMiki-gun OfTogawa, But there was some resistance, but Sanuki was under the control of Mr. Miyoshi. MiyoshiNagayoshi MiyoshiIs the younger brother ofIchizo TogawaEntrusted Sanuki to. The truth is unknown, but it is said that Mr. Mori had attacked Sanuki at this time.
TosukuniUnifiedMr. NagasokabeTakes advantage of the civil war of Miyoshi and Oda to invade Sanuki.Oda NobunagabyShikoku attackWas invited.Hideyoshi Toyotomi Shikoku peaceTo SanukiUkita HideyaThe Toyotomi army withFormer parents of ChosogabeWhen Sanuki submits, SanukiHidehisa SengokuGiven to and thenTomonori Bito,Mr. IkomaAre sealed one after another. Initially UtazuSaint Tsuji TempleThe base was located in the castle, but due to the small space, a new castle was built in Takamatsu and it became the base.
Mr. Ikoma by the Ikoma disturbanceDewakuniWhen moved toMito Tokugawa familyIs the torrent ofYorishige MatsudairaEntered TakamatsuTosanTakamatsu Domain12 stonesMr. KyogokuEntered MarugameNishisanMarugame ClanIt controls 5 thousand stones. Along the way, Kyogoku Marugame ClanTado TsuhanSince the 1 stones were separated, three hans were set up side by side in Sanuki Province during the Edo period. From the Takamatsu domainHiraga GennaiIs coming out.
Around this time, small farms in Sanuki and mountain farms in northern AwaBorrowed cowThe exchange had started. In addition,Kibi countrySeparated from ancient timesBizen countryThan,NaoshimaIslandsShodoshimaWas moved to Sanuki country during the Edo period. I hid Shinsaku Takasugi at the end of the Edo periodHiyanagi olivineIs coming out.
As a disaster,HoeiIt struck western Japan in October 4 (1707)Hoei earthquake(Tokai/Tonankai/Nankai linked earthquake) Damages to Sanuki Province as well.Five Mt. TsurugisanA tsunami with a height of 1 to 2 meters struck where a corner of the building collapsed, and houses and embankments around the country also collapsed..
Kagawa Prefecture established
18718/29Of (July 4, July of the 7th year of the Meiji era)Abandoned DomainAccording to, Takamatsu Domain is in Takamatsu Prefecture, Marugame Domain is in Marugame Prefecture, Tadotsu Domain and TenryoKurashiki Prefecture, The enclave of the Tsuyama domain became Tsuyama prefecture.
Immediately after that, the jurisdiction of Kurashiki prefecture was moved to Marugame prefecture, and then Takamatsu prefecture and Marugame prefecture were merged in the same year.Kagawa Prefecture(18732/19Before)Is installed,1872(Meiji 5)ShodoshimaThe western part has been incorporated and the currentKagawa Prefecture(188812/3After that)Same jurisdiction as (Administrative division The1888It will be split on December 12).
But,18732/20ToMeito prefecture(AfterTokushima), but two years later18759/5ToKagawa Prefecture (September 1875, 9 to August 5, 1876)Was separated as the next year18768/21ToEhimeWas incorporated into. After repeated incorporation, disagreements occurred due to geographical factors, local culture, and residents' consciousness.188812/3ToKagawaIs revived and continues to the present day. Finally, after the separation of Kagawa prefecture in 1888,TokyoとTokyo cityMerger of (1943(July 7), and the reorganization of Japan from Okinawa, which was under US rule after World War II (1972Except for special cases such as May 5th), there is no new prefecture established, and the current 15 prefectures system was established on December 1888, 12.
MeijiからTaishoA railway laying race occurred in Kagawa prefecture,Sanuki Railway(JNR later),Kotohira Sangu Electric Railway, Kotohira Electric Railway (laterTakamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway),Kotohira Express Electric RailwayThe four companies competed in Takamatsu-Marugame-Kotohira and laid the railway.
- 1970(Showa 45) Zaitamura at that time enforced the town systemZaita TownMove to.HyogoThen the village disappeared. Until the Great Heisei merger, the prefectures without villages were the only two prefectures for a long time.
- 1978(Showa 53)- Seto Chuo ExpresswayConstruction starts.
- 1987(62)-JR Yosan LineTakamatsu Station - Kanonji StationAll lines were electrified and opened.
- 1988(Showa 63)- Seto Chuo ExpresswayOpened. JRHonshi Bisan Line(Nickname Seto Ohashi Line) Opens.
- 1989(XNUMX)- Takamatsu AirportOpens. (Compatible with large jets)
- 1995(7)- 1/17ToGreat Hanshin-Awaji EarthquakeOccurred, and a seismic intensity of 4 was recorded.There was damage to the water pipes in some areas.
- 1999(11)-Takamatsu CityCore city(The population of this year will be about 103 million, and it will decrease after 2000).
- 2003(15)- Takamatsu ExpresswayWill open all lines. (Takamatsu Chuo IC-Takamatsu Nishi IC opening)
Great Heisei merger
- 2002(14)4/1 Sanuki CityHolds- Tsuda Town,Okawa Town,Shido Town,Samukawa Town,NagaoDue to the merger of.
- 2003(15) April 4 HigashikagawaHolds- Hikida Town,Swan town,Ouchi TownDue to the merger of.
- 2005(17)3/22 MarugameIs established-with Marugame CityIiyama Town,Ayaka TownDue to the merger of.
- 20059/26 TakamatsuToShioe TownWill be incorporated.
- 200510/11 KanonjiIs established-with Kannonji cityOnohara Town,Toyohama TownDue to the merger of.
- 2006(18)1/1 MitoyoHolds- Takase Town,Yamamoto Town,Mino Town,Toyonaka Town,Takuma Town,Nio Town,Zaita TownDue to the merger of.
- 20061/10 In Takamatsu CityMure Town,Anji Town,Kagawa Town,Konan Town,Kokubunji TownBy transfer.
- 20063/20 Manno TownHolds- Manno Town,Nakanan Town,Konan TownDue to the merger of.
- 20063/21 Shodoshima TownHolds- Utsumi Town,IkedaDue to the merger of.Ayagawa TownHolds- Ryanan Town,Ayagami TownDue to the merger of.
- 715 -Great Reiki earthquake.
- 887(172 years later)-Niwa earthquake.
- 976(89 years later)-.
- 1185(209 years later)-Bunji earthquake.
- Eisei10 years(1513) (328 years later)-.[Source required]
- 1605(92 years later)-Keicho earthquake.
- 1707(102 years later)-Hoei earthquake.
- 1854(147 years later)-Ansei Nankai Earthquake.
- 1946(Showa 21) (92 years later)-Showa Nankai Earthquake.
2010(22)CensusAccording to breaking news, the total population of Kagawa Prefecture has decreased by 1.6% from the previous survey, falling below 30 million for the first time in 100 years. Kagawa Prefecture in 2019Total fertility rateIs 1.59, which is the top in Shikoku and exceeds the national average, but 2.07 required for population maintenance is far from it, and like many other prefectures, it is a natural decrease.
In terms of social dynamics, Kagawa Prefecture was the center of Shikoku, and there was a period of social increase, but from 2016, the number of out-migrants exceeded the number of in-migrants, and it fell into a social decline.The birthplace of the transferee is No. 2020 in 1Ehime(2114 people, 11.4%), 2nd placeOsaka(1568 people, 8.4%), 3rd placeTokyo(1495 people, 8.0%).The move-out destination is the 1st placeOsaka(2,208 people, 10.8%), 2nd placeTokyo(2,031 people, 9.9%), 3nd placeEhimeIt has become.
The tendency is that it flows in from other prefectures in Shikoku and the population flows out to the metropolitan area and Kansai.Strong ties in terms of transportation, economy and cultureOkayamaThe ratio of people moving in and out is also large.
By city and town, as of July 2021, 7, no municipality has a growing population.What is increasing in society isMarugame,Tonosho Town,Utazu Town,Naoshima TownIn 1 city and 3 towns, all others are socially declining.
Takamatsu metropolitan areaIs the largest metropolitan area in ShikokuNishisanIt consists of all areas except the islands.Seto Ohashi BridgeAt the end of theOkayama metropolitan areaBecause it has a strong economic connection withEast Seto Economic AreaSometimes called.
|Population distribution by age in Kagawa and Japan (2005)||Kagawa Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Kagawa prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
"Kagawa Internet/Game Addiction Measures OrdinanceWas passed on March 2020, 3, and came into effect on April 18, 4.
According to the ordinance, computer games under the age of 18 should be used for up to 1 minutes a day (60 minutes on holidays), smartphones should not be used after 90 pm for junior high school students and younger, and after 9 pm for high school students. Is provided.The use of smartphones for learning and contact with family members is not applicable.In addition, there are no penalties for violating the ordinance.For this reason, there are some doubts about its effectiveness.
For 2020 days from January 1, 23 to February 2, 6, we solicited public comments on the ordinance from the citizens of the prefecture, and received opinions from a total of 15 citizens during the period.About 2613% of the citizens of the prefecture, or 9, voted for the ordinance, and 2268 voted against it.On the other hand, of the 333 groups and businesses inside and outside the prefecture that gave their opinions, only one group agreed and 69 groups / businesses disagreed.The ordinance requires businesses such as game development companies to voluntarily regulate businesses that may promote game addiction, such as billing systems, and has received negative votes from organizations / businesses.In addition, it has been pointed out that the solicitation period for public comments was extremely short, and that the contents of public comments that are normally published are not published.
High school students in the prefecture respond to this ordinanceRight to pursue happiness,Right to self-determinationIt violates basic human rights such as, and has filed a proceeding to the prefecture for damages because it is unconstitutional.
Current position Keizo Hamada
Latest financial indicators
|年度||Financial capability index||Real debt service ratio||Laspeyres index||Laspeyres index|
|* "Reference value" is the value when there is no measure under the "Act on Revision of Salaries and Extraordinary Special Provisions for National Public Employees" (Law No. 24, 2).|
- Fiscal index for 2006 (18)
- Standard financial scale 2281 yen
- General account revenue 4458 million yen
- General account expenditure 4390 million yen
- Financial capability index 0.42532 (47 prefectures average 0.46)
- Fiscal power index is classified into II group (0.400 municipalities) of 0.500-9
- Current account ratio 94.3% (47 prefectures average 92.6%)
- Real debt service ratio 15.0% (47 prefectures average 14.7%)
- Real balance ratio 2.4
- Personnel expenses/property expenses per person 14 yen (5329 prefectures average 47 yen)
- Laspeyres index 97.5 (same as 47 prefecture average)
Local bond balance
- Ordinary account local bond current amount of 7533 billion yen
- The current amount of corporate bonds (local bonds) of special accounts other than the ordinary account of 570 million yen
- Main breakdown Water supply business Approx.¥147 billion Hospital business Approx.¥81 billion Residential land development business Approx.¥54 billion
- Debt balances related to debt guarantee of the third sector, etc. 3 million yen
- Main breakdown Kagawa Land Development Corporation About 74 billion yen
- Total of Kagawa Prefecture's local bonds, etc. 8182 million yen (consolidated accounting)
- Balance of local bonds, etc. per Kagawa citizen 81 yen (consolidated accounting)
- Fiscal index for 2005 (17)
- Fiscal strength index: 0.39
- Current account ratio 92.8%
DisclosureIn the 2011 National Information Disclosure Survey conducted for all prefectures and cities, Kagawa Prefecture scored 80 out of 62...The highest city in the prefecture was Takamatsu City with 80 points, and the lowest was Higashikagawa City with 30 points..
House of Representatives
It was a two-district system in the mid-election era, but it will be a three-district system after the single-election district. It used to be half the LDP and the Socialist Party, but since the 2s, candidates for the LDP official recognition or recommendation have been elected in all three wards.2009The Democratic Party won the first and second wards in the general election in (21), and the All LDP system started. Also,2012The Democratic Party won two wards in the general election (24), but this was the only single-member constituency in the Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu regions where the Democratic Party won a seat.
House of Councilors
10 yearsLDPAfter monopolizing the seats,2007In the election of (19)Democratic PartyIs a certified female candidateUematsu EmikoWon.. further2010(22) belonging to the LDPToshio YamauchiLeft the party,Reform clubThe number of lawmakers belonging to the Liberal Democratic Party has dropped to zero as a result of joining the party.Yoshihiko IsozakiWon for the first time, The members of the Liberal Democratic Party are back again.
Economic and industrial
- RiceStarting withlettuce,Mandarin orangeThere are many cultivations such asSanuki's Dream 2000,olive, Sanuki Sanju (,,), etc.Seto Inland Sea climateThere are many agricultural products peculiar to Kagawa prefecture.
In Kagawa prefecture, there are few mountainous areas and most of the land is flat land.Rice cultivationCentered onFarmlandIs spreading. In addition, almost all of them are small-scale farmlands that have been around since ancient times, and there is little planned large-scale farming such as reclaimed land for agricultural purposes.
The planted area of rice isHinohikariWas the highest with 45.9% of the total, followed byKoshihikari RiceIt is 37.4%, and these two types account for more than 2% of the total. For these staple foodsNon-glutinous rice6% of this is consumed in the prefecture, and the remaining 3%Osaka, 1%HyogoHave been shipped to. The planted area of wheat isSanuki's Dream 2000Is 68.5%,Ichibanboshi31.2% make up almost all of these two varieties. The largest amount of vegetables produced islettuceAnd thenOnions,broccoli,Cucumber,Green onions,StrawberryAre in order.
2004In 16, it was set up in Takamatsu City, Marugame City, Sakaide City, and Utazu Town.Urbanization control area(So-called line drawing) has been completely abolished, so development is rapidly progressing, and farmland is being converted into residential land one after another. In Marugame City, in particular, 3 times the area has been granted development permission in the three years since the line was abolished..
- Fishing industry
- イ ワ シ,Shirasu,Octopus,Ikanago (Japanese sand lance)Other than sea surface fishingHamachi,Nori,Red seabreamSuch asAquacultureIs also popular. In particular, Kagawa prefecture succeeded in the cultivation of yellowtail for the first time in Japan,2009It is a major industry that accounts for 21% of the total production value of the prefecture's fisheries (17)..
The shape of Kagawa prefecture isSanuki MountainsTo the south sidestringResembledbowBecause it is compliant, all north, west, eastSeto Inland SeaOn the other hand, there are many remote islands in the Seto Inland Sea where fishing is the main industry, so the fishing industry is one of the important industries as a prefecture.
Although it is such a major industry, it is unique to the Seto Inland Seared tideSince the occurrence of the above will seriously damage the fishing industry in Kagawa Prefecture, the Akashio Research Institute is set up by the prefecture.
In Sakaide CitySetouchi Industrial AreaPlay a part inBanno Rinkai Industrial ParkThere,shipbuilding,oilCompanies such as are located. In addition, Takamatsu City, which is a distribution center of goods for the Shikoku region,transportation,WholesaleIs a companyAsahi Town,Fukuoka Town,Kota TownNorth,Goto Town,Kosai areaIt is concentrated in coastal areas such as, and market-oriented, light industrial factories such as food and printing are also located in the vicinity.
Sakaide City, which has a number of provinces, has the largest amount of industrial manufactured goods shipments in the prefecture, at 7685 billion yen, followed by Takamatsu City at 3296 billion yen.Mitsubishi MaterialsIt continues to be 2392 billion yen in Naoshima Town where the smelter is located..
Construction industryThen.Anabuki Construction CompanyAlthough there is a head office of a large company like this, the ratio of the number of workers in the entire industry is the second lowest in each prefecture of Chugoku and Shikoku region after Hiroshima prefecture,general contractorHowever, there is little characteristic peculiar to the region that the industrial structure can be used. vice versaManufacturing industryThe ratio of workers is the highest in Shikoku, and the third highest in Chugoku and Shikoku after Hiroshima and Okayama..
Most of the area is flat land, and since Kagawa Prefecture has a population that is distributed over the entire area, there are large commercial facilities such as large commercial facilities that handle the nearest items in response to the demand.Roadside storeAre distributed over a wide area of the prefecture. In particular, Takamatsu is the central city of Shikoku's largest Takamatsu metropolitan area and has an overwhelming ability to attract customers from the surrounding area. For this reason, most of the information and telecommunications industry and financial insurance industry are concentrated in Takamatsu City, and many retailers that sell daily purchases have their head office or business office in Takamatsu City. Japan's longest in Takamatsu cityarcadeHaveTakamatsu Central Shopping DistrictIn addition to being a major commercial district around,Youme Town TakamatsuAlso has a large attraction for attracting customers both inside and outside the prefecture.. The number of large retail stores is the 6th in the nation, and the number of restaurants is the 12th in the nation..
the 1980sUntil then there were a large number of traditional individually run retail stores,the 1990sAfter that, urbanizationmotorizationNationwide and in the Chugoku/Shikoku region due to the progress ofsupermarket,Convenience store,Electronics storeEtc.Chain storeHas opened many shops along the main road in the suburbs, increasing convenience for living.Bubble economyDue to the collapse of the city, each city is almost without exceptionCity area Donut phenomenonByHollowing outAnd urbanLand priceThe decline has advanced. In response to that, especially in Takamatsu Citythe 2000sHigh-rise around the downtown areaApartmentConstruction of one after another,RedevelopmentAs a result of active development of public investment such as business, the liveliness and pedestrian traffic are returning due to the opening of new retail stores in the central area.
The ratio of tertiary industry to industry in Kagawa prefecture is large,Information and communication industry,Wholesale-Retail trade,Service industryThe ratio of the number of workers is the highest in each prefecture of Shikoku, and the second highest in the Shikoku region of Chugoku after Hiroshima prefecture..
Major companies with bases
* Bold isListed companies
Major companies founded in Kagawa
- Panasonic Healthcare (former company name, Matsushita Hisashi Electronics Industry) - 2002(14)EhimeHot springsKawauchi Town(CurrentToon City) Move to
- KG information - 1993(5)Okayama CityMoved to. The registered head office is still in Takamatsu City.
- Sun flora - 1999Due to the company merger in (11)TokyoNerimaMove to
- Second street - 2006(18) by absorption of subsidiarySaitamaAfter moving toKasugai CityMoved to. The registered head office is still in Takamatsu City.
- Hanamaru Udon - 2005Tokyo (17)ChuoMove to
- Table mark(Former company name, Katokichi)- 2011(23) Head office moved to Chuo-ku, Tokyo on October 10st
- Kadoya Oil Refining1957 Moved the head office from Tonosho-cho, Shodoshima.The factory isTonosho TownIt is in.
Life and transportation
In Takamatsu City, where the prefectural capital is located,Shikoku region4 つ のPrefectural policeChugoku Shikoku District Police Bureau to superviseShikoku Police BranchIs placed. Of these, the one that has jurisdiction over Kagawa PrefectureKagawa Prefectural PoliceHeadquarters and below 12Police stationIs.
2014(26) in Kagawa PrefectureCriminal lawCommitNumber of recognitionIs 8,802. This was 1000 when converted per 8.71 population, lower than the national average of 16th (9.44) and XNUMXth in Japan... In addition, the number of cases continues to decrease.
By region, the Takamatsu region has 9.70 cases,Tosan-Shodoshima5.74 in the area,Nakasan10.16 in the area,NishisanArea is 5.28.. Looking at each police station, the number was highTakamatsu north station13.28 cases,Marugame Station11.07 cases,Sakaide StationThe order was 10.58. The number was lowAzuki station4.42 cases,Kanonji Station4.60 cases,Takamatsu Nishi StationThe order was 4.76.
Kagawa Prefectural Police and Marugame StationZentsuji StationIs currently located in Takamatsu City to integrate the new office and establish a new station.Transportation riot policeTo disperse the police and establish a new squadron in the new station to restore security..
The only airport in Kagawa prefectureTakamatsu AirportIs. At a national airport located in Yusa, Konan-cho, Takamatsu City,Tokyo,Narita,NahaOn three international cities,Seoul,Shanghai,Taipei,Hong KongThere are regular flights to 4 cities. Shanghai flightsCheap airlineBy2011(23) It was scheduled to enter service at the end of March, but the service was postponed due to the effects of the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident (mainly rumored damage), and it operates twice a week from July 3 of the same year. Has started. The route to Narita and Taipei was started in 7.
In addition to Kagawa prefecture, some customers also reach Tokushima prefecture, with Tokushima prefecture as the broadcasting area.Shikoku BroadcastingThen, a tour CM from/to Takamatsu Airport may be played.
- Takamatsu Airport -Takamatsu City
Kagawa PrefectureShikokuIs the central point of the railway inYosan lineとKotoku Line TheTakamatsu StationFromDosan Line TheTadotsu StationFrom Shikoku to each prefecture. The only prefecture in Shikoku with the prefectural capital of all prefectures in ShikokuHonor trainTakamatsu Station, which is a prefecture directly connected by trains and a central point for train operation where all trains arrive and depart,Terminal stationAsJR ShikokuHas the largest number of passengers in. In addition, JR line of the prefectureKanagawa-Osaka-ShigaSame as the only one in Shikoku, allMain lineso,Local transportation lineDoes not exist.
In Kagawa Prefecture, due to the merger of cities, towns and villages where railroads do not run due to the Great Heisei Consolidation, as of 2020, railroads run through all cities, towns and villages in the mainland of Shikoku except for remote islands.
The first railway in Kagawa prefecture1889(22th year of Meiji)5/23ToSanuki RailwayMarugame opened by-Tadotsu (a place different from the current station)-Kotohira (currentlyYosan line,Dosan LineIt was between Takamatsu and the prefectural capital. After eight years in that Takamatsu1897(30th year of Meiji)2/21It opened from Marugame in the form of postponement. After that, Sanuki Railway was acquired by Sanyo Railway, but immediately afterwardsnationalizationTo be done. JNR subsequently expanded its routes,1925(Taisho 14)8/1ToKotoku LineCame to open. On the other hand, private railway1911(44th year of Meiji)11/18Tosan Electric Orbit (currentlyKotodenShido line),1912(45th year of Meiji)4/30Takamatsu Electric Orbit (currently Kotoden)Nagao line),1926(Taisho 15)12/21Kotohira Electric Railway (currently Kotoden)Kotohira line) Are opening one after another. Besides, from Taisho to Showa,Kotohira Sangu Electric Railway,Kotohira Express Electric Railway,Shioe Hot Spring RailwayThe private railways such asPacific WarIt has been abolished due to the provision of materials to Also,1917(Taisho 6)5/20Run in Takamatsu cityTram(City line) Was opened and was popular as a citizen's foot,1945(20)7/4 OfTakamatsu air raidIt has been abolished without being restored due to the war damage caused by.
After the war there were no major changes in the prefecture's railways,1988(63)4/10ToSeto Ohashi BridgeIs openedHonshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line) Was opened, and the railway situation in Shikoku as well as in the prefecture was greatly changed and improved by being directly connected to the railway in Honshu.
Shikoku ShinkansenAlthough there is a plan, there is no prospect of realization. Therefore, in March 2016Hokkaido ShinkansenShikoku will be the only four major islands in Japan due to openingHigh speed trainIt is an island that does not exist.
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- ■ Yosan line - Takamatsu Station(Takamatsu City)- Minoura Station(Kanonji）
- ■ Dosan Line - Tadotsu Station(Tadotsu Town)- Sanuki Zaita Station(Mitoyo）
- ■ Kotoku Line -Takamatsu Station (Takamatsu City)- Sanuki Aioi Station(Higashikagawa）
- ■ Honshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line） - Utazu Station(Utazu Town)-ShimotsuiSeto Ohashi Bridge
- Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway(Kotoden)
- ■ Kotohira line - Takamatsu Chikko Station(Takamatsu City)- Kotoden Kotohira Station(Kotohira Town）
- ■ Shido line - Kawaramachi Station(Takamatsu City)- Kotoden Shido Station(Sanuki City）
- ■ Nagao line -Kawaramachi Station (Takamatsu City)- Nagao Station(Sanuki City)
A route bus operator with a business base in Kagawa Prefecture.
A long Kagawa prefecture in the east and westTakamatsu ExpresswayIs penetrated, and with Honshu on the other sideSeto Ohashi Bridge(Seto Chuo Expressway) Are tied together. General national highways are parallel to Takamatsu highwaysNational Route 11Is the most important artery in the prefecture,Sanuki MountainsThere are also many highways that cross over.
Kagawa Prefecture, which has many flatlands, has particularly good road conditions in Japan, and all major national roads have four or more lanes.bypassIn addition to being fully equipped, it functions as a highwayPrefectural road,Municipal roadAlmost all consist of high-standard roads with four or more lanes. This road condition is also shown in the figures, and on national and prefectural roadsRoad improvement rateIs 86.8%,SidewalkInstallation rate is 44.7%, and roadpavementThe rate is 99.9%, the third largest in JapanHas become. In addition, even for municipal roads below that, the improvement rate is 60.0%, the pavement rate is 94.0%, and the sidewalk installation rate is 5.4%, which is extremely high..
The following national roadsMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismShikoku Regional Development Bureau Management
The following national roads are managed by Kagawa Prefecture (planned to be managed by the Shikoku Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in the future)
- National Route 193
- National Route 318
- National Route 377
- National Route 436
- National Route 438
- (National Route 492)-All sections in Kagawa Prefecture are overlapping sections with National Route 11 and National Route 193.
Kagawa prefecture has many remote islands in the Seto Inland Sea, and since Shikoku itself is an island for Honshu, maritime traffic is one of the most important means of transportation. In itSakaide Port,Marugame PortPorts that play an important role in coastal industrial areas,Tonosho PortIt has the characteristics of both a port specialized for passenger transportation and both.Takamatsu PortThere are ports with various personalities.
- Shipping company
Medical and welfare
All public hospitals in Kagawa Prefecture are located in neighboring prefectures.Okayama UniversityとTokushima University OfMedical officeIs the only university hospital in the prefecture.Kagawa University School of MedicineHas not reached these two university factions. As the main hospitalKagawa Prefectural Central Hospital-Kagawa Rosai Hospital-Mitoyo General HospitalIs Okayama University,Takamatsu Municipal Minna no Hospital-Shikoku Children and Adult Medical CenterIs Tokushima University,Sakaide City HospitalExceptionally, it is a public hospital occupied by the medical office of Kagawa University, which was also under the influence of Okayama University before the restructuring. In the first place, Kagawa University School of Medicine (formerly Kagawa Medical University) has been biased toward Okayama University from the time of opening, and due to the small number of related hospitals, graduates do not settle in the prefecture..
Public elementary and junior high schools in KagawaSchool districtIs commonly used in a wide range centered on eastern Japan.[Annotation 2]"School district" instead of "Campus". The school district is mainly used only when referring to the prefectural high school commuting district, so the term "school district" within the prefecture has a wider meaning. However, "school district" is not commonly used to refer to that of elementary and junior high schools in the prefecture, but is widely used in the southern part of Okayama prefecture on the opposite bank to refer to the school district of elementary and junior high schools, and Kagawa and Okayama prefectures are the same. Since it is a broadcasting area,Local newsIn some cases, "school district" may be heard (when referring to elementary and junior high schools in Kagawa prefecture, "school district" is called as usual).
There are two elementary schools attached to the Kagawa University Faculty of Education (Takamatsu and Sakaide)primary schoolThere is no school.
Junior high school
There are two national junior high schools attached to the Kagawa University Faculty of Education (Takamatsu/Sakaide), and as a prefectural middle school, there is Takamatsu Kita Junior High School (attached to Takamatsu Kita High School). In addition, there are 2 private junior and senior high schools.
The prefectural high school district is divided into two parts, the east and the west, with Takamatsu High School in the east and Marugame High School in the west at the top, and the ranks among the students in each district are ranked. Private schools mainly except some advanced schoolsCleatIt is treated, and the popularity of the public is strong.2003Around (15), Takamatsu High School was running out of capacity, the popularity of new schools such as Miki High School and Takamatsu Sakurai High School increased, and although new movements are emerging, Takamatsu High School, which is the top school in the school district, The popularity of Marugame High School has not changed. It was also considered to make the two school districts into one school district, but there is a possibility that the popularity of high schools in Takamatsu city will concentrate especially from all over the prefecture, and people living in Takamatsu city will be related to academic ability due to the influence of competition rate. Because it was pointed out that it was difficult to go on to a high school in the neighborhood without any notice, he was abandoned due to strong opposition from all sides.
- Due to the co-education of private Hideaki High School, all public and private high schools became co-educated.
- Prefectural junior high school is attached to Takamatsu Kita High School, and junior high and high school consistent education is provided.
College of technology
There is no public or private, only one national school exists. (2009(21) February 10Takamatsu National College of TechnologyとTakuma Radio Technical CollegeWas integrated into Kagawa National College of Technology. )
Facilities other than school education
- Independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersStand
- Shikoku Shimbun(Local newspaper）
- Asahi Shimbun
- Mainichi Newspapers
- Yomiuri Shimbun
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- Sankei Shimbun
- Japan Times
- Sanyo newspaper -I have a branch office in this prefecture.National newspaperHas not published an evening edition in Kagawa Prefecture, and the Shikoku Shimbun has now abolished evening edition, so the Sanyo Shimbun was the only evening edition available in Kagawa Prefecture.2011(23)11/30In the same year, the issue in Kagawa Prefecture will be abolished.10/25Published in. In addition, it will continue to be sold in Naoshima Town, which has a deep relationship with Okayama Prefecture.
- Yomiuri Shimbun and Asahi Shimbun have printing factories in the prefecture
Town information magazine
- "NICE TOWN" (Nice Town Publishing)
- "Kagawa Komachi" (Kagawa Komachi editorial department)
- "Shodoshima Coupon Free Paper Eedee! ("Eedee! Business Division)
In commercial TV stations, Okayama and Kagawa prefectures are treated as the same area, and the main station of the commercial TV transmission station is Okayama prefecture.KinkozanIs placed in. NHK General / E-Tele is a broadcast in Kagawa prefecture, and the parent station isMaedayama..There is also a commercial broadcasting relay station on Mt. Maeda.
There are 27 TV relay stations, but the number of relay stations for each station is not unified.In Kagawa Prefecture, the order is NHK General / E-Tele> RNC> KSB> RSK = OHK> TSC, and there are 7 TSCs.
- Headquarters in Kagawa Prefecture
- Headquarters in Okayama Prefecture... Posted in Kagawa and Okayama prefectures to complement each other
Nishinippon broadcasting (RNC)
Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting (KSB)
RSK Sanyo Broadcasting (RSK) Shikoku Branch
Okayama Broadcasting (OHK) Shikoku Branch
TV set (TSC) Shikoku Branch
Prefectural FM stations and RNC FM complementary broadcast relay stations are different from digital TVs.GoshikidaiIt is installed in.
- Community FM station
- FM Takamatsu Community Broadcasting(Common name: Mande Cancer 815,Music birdDistribution/Internet Broadcasting Bureau)-Covers Takamatsu City
- FM Sun(J-WAVE・Music Bird Distribution Bureau)-Covers Sakaide City and Utazu Town
- At one timeFM Marino(Related to KSB)FM KonpiraThere were some (to target Kotohira town), but both were closed. further,FM Set(Target area is Marugame City)2008It was closed in 20.
Cable tv station
- Sanuki City Cable Network (SCN)-Closed at the end of March 26. Community broadcast on CMS
- Kagawa TV broadcasting network (KBN)-Covers Sakaide City and Utazu Town
- Cable media Shikoku (CMS)-Target areas include Takamatsu City, Higashikagawa City, Sanuki City, and part of Miki Town
- Chusan Cable Vision(Nakasan Television) (CVC)-Covers Marugame City, Tadotsu Town, Manno Town, and Kotohira Town
- Mitoyo Cable Television Broadcast (MCB)-Covers Kannonji and part of Mitoyo
Almost all over Kagawa prefectureSanuki dialectThere is a difference between the west and the east in the prefecture, and it is roughly divided into the Tosanben and the Seisanben, but now the difference between the East and the West is small, and with the development of the media, it is young. Common language is progressing mainly in generations.Unique dialects on the islands of the Seto Inland SeaOkayama dialectIn some places, dialects close to are used.
2007(19)- 2009(21)Household surveyAccording to the survey, the following characteristics were observed in Takamatsu City, where the prefectural capital is located, compared to the national average. Notable for both home and dining outUdonIs not only the No. 1 domestic consumer, but it is also an overwhelmingly large amount compared to the national average and the most recent No. 2. On the contrary, among the foods that are regarded as popular foodsspaghetti,hamburger,Green Tea,beerIs the least consumed prefecture in Japan. What is more characteristic is that it reflects the climate that it does not rain and the sunshine duration is long.Tissue paper,Toilet PaperConsumption of paper is the lowest point.
- Indicators of Takamatsu City, which is the prefectural capital
- () shows national average
- The top is the highest consumption in descending order, and the bottom is the lowest consumption in ascending order up to 10th respectively.
1st: Noodles-50,952g (36,000g)
3rd place: Spaghetti-2,514g (3,167g)
2nd place: Octopus-1,179g (778g)
2nd place: Shio dried seafood-6,459g (9,793g)
5th place: Pork-14,771g (18,224g)
4th place: Other processed meat-941 yen (1,710 yen)
|Milk eggs||Fresh vegetables||Dry matter, seaweed, soybean processed food, etc.|
8th place: Other dairy products-529 yen (636 yen)
1st place: Other of other vegetables-2,714g (5,337g)
4th place: Dry matter / seaweed-8,086 yen (9,447 yen)
|fruit||Fats and seasonings||Confectionery|
3rd place: Mikan-19,035g (14,467g)
3rd place: Fruit processed products-1183 yen (1718 yen)
4th place: fats and oils-8,258g (9,903g)
9th place: Cake-8,331 yen (7,467 yen)
4th place: Yokan-443 yen (813 yen)
|Cooked food||Beverage||Alcoholic beverages|
1st place: Hamburger-631 yen (980 yen)
7th place: Tea-327g (225g)
2nd place: Green Tea-541g (986g)
7th place: Other sake-5,743 yen (4,308 yen)
2nd place: Beer-21.56l (30.90l)
|Eating out||Other than food|
1st Place: Japanese Soba/Udon-12,925 yen (5,300 yen)
4th place: insecticide/insecticide-2,790 yen (2,261 yen)
1st place: Tissue paper-1,730 yen (2,147 yen)
- local cuisine
- Local gourmet
- Sanuki Udon Noodles
- Specialty oven
- Ikago soy sauce
- Wasanbon sugar
- Hand-rolled somen
- Oiri Bridal Sweets
- Soy sauce beans
- Tile cracker
- Kannonji (famous confectionery)
- (Chile variety cultivated in Kagawa)
- Paris Daisy
UdonIs the largest production in Japan,olive-Kinki ginseng-Paris Daisy-lettuce,garlicEtc. are also actively produced. Above all, cultivation of olives in Japan isShodoshimaで1907(Meiji 40) It is said that it succeeded for the first time.
- Traditional crafts
- Of Sejiba Sangyogloves-Paulownia clogs-FanOccupies the largest production in Japan,Pine bonsaiEtc. are also actively produced.
- Kagawa Ice Fellows(Ice hockey-J Ice West Division）
- Shikoku Eighty 8 Queen -(volleyball:Challenge League (V League 2nd Division)) Changing the team name in 2011Sendai cityMove to
- South club -(サ ッ カ ー:Shikoku Soccer League）
- R.VELHO -(Soccer: Shikoku Soccer League)
- JR Shikoku Baseball Club -(Adult baseball）
- Ark Barrier Hardball Baseball Club -(Adult baseball）
- Zentsuji SDF(rugby-Top west）
- Takamatsu University(handball-Challenge Division）
- Kagawa Bank Team Hand(handball）
- Shikoku Electric Power Athletics Club(Athletics）
- Shikoku Electric Power Basketball Club(basketball-China / Shikoku / Kyushu League）
- Shodoshima Stones (Basketball / China / Shikoku / Kyushu League)
- Hyakuju Bank(Badminton Women's Japanese League2)
- Tadano(Badminton Men's Japanese League2)
2011(23) On October 10, a special site of the prefecture tourism association was opened. The content is an actor from the prefecture under the fictitious setting of renaming the prefecture name to "Udon prefecture",EssentialTheDeputy GovernorIn addition to being assigned to the role, the main purpose is to browse videos in which famous people from other prefectures have appeared. As part of the prefecture's public relations activities, this is to promote the attractiveness of the prefecture both inside and outside the prefecture by using the udon noodles, which is a specialty of the prefecture., The Internet is attracting attention. In addition, the Tourism Promotion Division has begun the project "Udon Prefecture. Not just that, Kagawa Prefecture", and is also working to disseminate information about the appeal of "Not only that, Kagawa Prefecture" such as the Seto Inland Sea, food, and arts other than udon. In June 2012, all of the female casters, “”, were launched based on the Genpei battle (Kogen Genpei Red and White Caravan Corps).The character is Udon Ken (voice is a voice actor from the same prefecture)Yuichi Nakamura).
2012(24) November 11, "Basic knowledge of modern terms" selected Nominated for 8 candidate words of the Yu-Kan new and buzzword awards, but no prize.. Pokemon character "YadonHas been appointed as the "Udon Prefecture Public Relations Group" and plays a role in sightseeing in Kagawa Prefecture..
Historic sites and scenic spots
- Things that have been transformed into tourist spots
- Takamatsu Castle(Takamatsu City)
- Marugame Castle(Marugame）
- Sanuki Kokubunji Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Yajima(Takamatsu City)
- Shiosai office(Marugame City)
- Ritsurin Park(Takamatsu City)
- Mt.Kankakei) (Shodoshima Town)
- Kotomun Park(Kannonji City)- Zenigata sand pictureKnown as
- Goshikidai(Sakaide City, Takamatsu City)
- Tomita Chausuyama Tumulus(Sanuki City)
- Iwaseioyama burial mounds(Takamatsu City)
- (Sakaide City/Takamatsu City)
- Shiroyama(Sakaide City, Marugame City)
- Kaitenyama Tumulus(Marugame City)
- Amagi CastleRemains (Zentoji City)
- Arioka Tumulus Group(Zentoji City)
- Ruins of abandoned temple (Mannou Town)
- (Mitoyo City)
- (Mitoyo City)
- Kibejima salt production ruins(Naoshima Town)
- (Shodoshima Town)
- Kotohira (Kotohira Town）
- Kasashima(Important traditional buildings preservation area）
- Shikoku Village
- Sunport Takamatsu
- 88 locations in Shikoku -The following isNational treasure or Important cultural propertyOwn temple
- Temple(Kannonji City)
- Motoyama Temple(Mitoyo City)
- Yadani Temple(Mitoyo City)
- Zentsuji Temple(Zentoji City)
- Kanakura Temple(Zentoji City)
- Sanuki Kokubunji Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Shiromine Temple(Sakaide City)
- Nekoji Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Yashima Temple(Takamatsu City)
- Shidoji(Sanuki City)
- Chooji Temple(Sanuki City)
- Kamiya Shrine(Sakaide City)
- Hikita(Higashikagawa City)
- Shioe hot spring(Takamatsu City)
- Choshikei(Tonosho Town)
- Angel road(Walk of the Angel) (Tonosho Town)
- Soy town(Shodoshima Town)
- Hommon Temple, Hommon Temple (Sanuki Hommon Temple, Mitoyo City)
Parks, theme parks, etc.
- New Reoma World(Marugame City)
- Gold tower(Utazu Town)
- National Sanuki Manno Park(Manno Town)
- Mannoike Forest Park(Manno Town)
- Kobuchi Forest Park(Hereinafter Takamatsu City)
- Takamatsu City Central Park
- Busshoyama Park
- Sanuki Airport Park
- Sanuki Children's Country
- (Marugame City)
- Seto Ohashi Memorial Park(Sakaide City)
- Kotomun Park(Kannonji City)
- Torumaru Park(Higashikagawa City)
- Twenty-four eyes movie village(Shodoshima Town)
- Shodoshima Olive Park(Shodoshima Town)
- Road Station Lover's Holy Land Utazu Seaside Park(Utazu Town)
- Road station sky dream fir tree park(Manno Town)
- Kagawa Prefectural Nagara Dam Park(Ayagawa Town below)
- Kagawa Prefectural Tadaman Dam Park
- Ayagawa Municipal Takayama Aviation Park
- Kagawa Prefectural Toyo Park(Tadotsu Town)
- Choshikei Monkey Country Natural Zoo(Tonosho Town)
Festivals and events
- Important intangible folk cultural property (designated by the country)
- Prefectural designated important intangible folk cultural property
- (Mitoyo City)
- (Sakaide City)
- (Tadotsu Town)
- ・(Mitoyo City)
- Tsukiishi (Sakaide City)
- Festivals and events
- Sanuki Takamatsu Festival(Takamatsu City)
- Takamatsu Autumn Festival/Bushozan Daimyo Procession(Takamatsu City)
- Hyouge Matsuri(Takamatsu City)
- Mure Genpei Ishikari Road(Takamatsu City)
- Ohashi Festival(Sakaide City)
- Sakaide Salt Festival(Sakaide City)
- (Zentoji City)
- Kakita Autumn Festival(Kannonji City)
- Koto Hachimangu Grand Festival(Kannonji City)
- Sanuki Toyohama Butterfly Festival(Kannonji City)
- Hikida Hina Matsuri(Higashikagawa City)
- Miki Town Ikenobe Tanabata Festival(Miki Town)
- Kagawa Prefectural Museum(Takamatsu City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Higashiyama Kaii Setouchi Art Museum(Sakaide City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Kamezuru Park(Sanuki City)
- Takamatsu City Museum of Art(Hereinafter Takamatsu City)
- Sun Crystal Takamatsu
- Shinyajima Aquarium
- Shikoku Village
- Stone Folk Museum
- George Nakashima Memorial
- Seto Inland Sea History and Folklore Museum
- Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum
- Marugame City Museum(Hereinafter Marugame City)
- Marugame City Fan Harbor Museum
- Marugame Museum
- Marugame City Inokuma Genichiro Museum of Contemporary Art
- Marugame Hirai Museum
- Shiosai office
- Seto Ohashi Memorial Hall(Hereinafter Sakaide City)
- Kamata Mutual Aid Society Local Museum
- Seto Inland Sea National Park GoshikidaiVisitor Center
- Shiratori Zoo(Higashikagawa City)
- Torumaru Puppet Theater Museum
- Shikoku Aquarium(Utazu Town)
- Tsuboyi Sakae Literature Museum(Hereafter Shodoshima Town)
- Malquin Soy Sauce Memorial Hall
- House project(Hereinafter Naoshima Town)
- Chichu Art Museum
- Benesse Art Site Naoshima
- Benesse House
- Convention concert
- Kagawa Prefecture Industrial Exchange Center(Nickname: Sun Messe Kagawa)
- Sunport Hall Takamatsu
- Kagawa Prefectural Hall
- Takamatsu Olive Hall
- Takamatsu Civic Center
- Takamatsu City Cultural Center
- Marugame civic center
- Marugame City Ayaka Cultural Center Airex
- Sanuki Outdoor Music Square Theatron
- Sports Facilities
- Kagawa Prefectural Sports Park(Takamatsu City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Budokan(Takamatsu City)
- (Takamatsu City)
- (Takamatsu City)
- Kagawa Prefectural Marugame Stadium(Marugame City)
- Toramaru Park Gymnasium(Higashikagawa City)
- Takamatsu City Gymnasium(Hereinafter Takamatsu City)
- Takamatsu City Kagawa Gymnasium
- Takamatsu City Yashima Stadium
- Takamatsu City Cultural Center
- Marugame City Sports Park(Marugame City)
- Sakaide City Ban State Stadium(Sakaide City)
- Sakaide Gymnasium
- Kanonji City Sports Park (Kannonji City)
- Sanuki City Shido Sports Park Baseball Field(Hereinafter Sanuki City)
- Torumaru Park(Higashikagawa City)
- Tresta Hakusan Ice Arena(Miki Town)
- Ayagawa Town Sports Park(Ayagawa Town)
- Takamatsu Bicycle Racetrack(Takamatsu City)
- Marugame Boat Racecourse(Marugame City)
- People's Republic of China Shaanxi
- Republic of China(Taiwan)・Taoyuan City
Works set in Kagawa Prefecture
- Twenty-four eyes(1954)
- Shizuka and Yoshitsune (1956)
- Years of joy and sadness(1957)
- Nostalgic flutes and drums (1967)
- Shorinji Kempo(1975) - Shinichi Chibastarring.Shorinji Kempoplace of origin·Tadotsu TownOn the stage.
- Setouchi Boy Baseball Team(1984)-Kotejima (Marugame）
- Kukai(1984)-Koteshima (Marugame City)
- Twenty-four eyes(1987)*Remake
- Fishing idiot diary(1988)
- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah(1991)
- It's hard for a man Torajiro's marriage(1992)
- Youth Dendeke Dekedeke(1992)
- Locomotive teacher(1997)※Anime
- Dead country(1999)
- Avoid love in the center of the world(2004)
- Locomotive teacher(2004)* Live action. The stage setting is Shishima, but the location is the sameShiozawa IslandsMain island.
- Road 88 Encounter Road to Shikoku(2004)- Eri MurakawaDebut work.88 locations in ShikokuThe famous spot appears.
- My and my mom's yellow bicycle(2009)
- Meon(2009)-from KagawaKiuchi AkikoAppears.
- Give and Go (2010)- Ai HashimotoDebut work. The entire film was shot in Kagawa and pre-released only in Kagawa.
- Kinako ~The Story of an Apprentice Police Dog~(2010)-A real Kagawa police dog,KinakoA work based on the true story of.
- Cicada on the XNUMXth day(2011)
- Centennial clock(2013)-Starring Akiko Kiuchi from Kagawa. Advance release in 2012 in Kagawa Prefecture
- LocationThe work that did
- Migratory birds Return home (1962)
- Sea of eden(1963)
- Impulse murder son(1979)
- Grass labyrinth(1979)
- Fossil wilderness (1982)
- Dog dying(1986)
- The eyes of Asura castle(2005)
- In love with Innocent Man (2005)
- Summertime Machine Blues(2005)
- Spring snow(2005)
- Prefectural office star(2006)
- Bend! Spoon(2009)
- Kiki's Delivery Service(Live-action version, 2014)
- Serial drama
- Wind tomorrow(NHK, 1963)
- Western Police PART-III "Clash!! Dannoura Battle-Okayama, Kagawa-" (1984,TV Asahi)- Takamatsu,Shioe Town(Shioe Town, Takamatsu City)Kanonji, Yamamoto Town (MitoyoYamamoto Town)
- Tokusatsu front line "Kurashiki-Takamatsu-Kannonji/Kanonji, the time limit that disappeared in Setouchi!" (1985, TV Asahi)-Takamatsu City, Kanonji City
- Surprised criminal travel (TV Asahi)
- Part 2, Episode 1 "Sleeping Express "Seto"-Bride of the Strait" (October 1989, 10)
- Part 4, Episode 19 "Seto Ohashi, Woman Standing on a Cliff, Erase Memory" (February 1992, 2)
- Kamen Rider BLACK RX (Every day broadcasting）
- Episode 33 "Great Battle of Seto Ohashi" (June 1989, 6)
- Episode 34 "Shikoku Aircraft Carrier Plan!!" (June 1989, 6)
- Special Police Winspector (TV Asahi)
- Episode 40 "Phantom of Seto Ohashi I" (November 1990, 11)
- Episode 41 "Phantom of Seto Ohashi II" (November 1990, 11)
- Criminal aristocrat 3 Episode 1992 (XNUMX,Nippon TV)- Kotohira Town-Manno Town
- Shikoku R-14 (2000,Hokkaido TV）
- Kamen Rider Agito (2001, TV Asahi)
- Love letter (2008,TBS TV)- Tonosho Town,Shodoshima Town
- Tokyo best girl(2012, NTV)-Protagonist (Takei Saki) Is from Kotohira town.Kotohira StationIn addition,KinpirasanWill also appear.
- Woman's War-Bachelor Murder Case- (2021, TV TOKYO) --New Reoma World etc. will appear.
- Single-shot drama
- Insurance researcher Taro Shigarami Case Files 3 Sanuki Murder Case (April 1997, 4, TBS)-Takamatsu City, etc.
- Takamatsu-Kobe jumbo ferry murder strait (April 1996, 9, TV Asahi)
- Lawyer Ayuko Takabayashi 25 Dead dead crossing the Setouchi(November 1999, 11, NTV)-Takamatsu City, Kotohira Town
- Kyotaro Nishimura Travel Mystery/Night Train Woman (April 2003, 11, TV Asahi)
- Hot spring specialty landlord! Yunomachi case file Sanuki Konpira's serial murder in the front town (December 2006, 6,Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Sasurai Chief Shohei Kazama (December 2007, 4,Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.)-Takamatsu City, Kotohira Town, Shodoshima Town
- Mitsuhiko Asami Series Bell (Fuji TV, August 2010, 1)
- Broadcast date unknown
- Onsen young wolf murder deduction (TV Asahi)-Kotohira Town
- Ramen detective vs Sanuki udon (Asahi Broadcasting)-Takamatsu City, Kotohira Town
- Foreign drama
- Honey and clover (TaiwanEdition,2008May) - Sakaide,Takamatsu,Naoshima Town
- Full house TAKE2 (Korea 2012)
- Youth Dendeke Dekedeke(1990)
- Battle Royale(1999)
- 007 Red tattooed man(2002)
- Kafka on the beach(2002)
- Bloom in the field, thistle (2008)
- (2011)Hideaki High School
- Sumi Washio is a hero(2014) Ohashi City (Sakaide）
- Wakaba Nogi is a hero(2015-2017)Marugame
- Kusu Mebuki is a hero(2017)Utazu Town
Manga, animation, game
- Heavenly useless!(1995)
- Monkey turn(1996-2005)
- sentimental journey(Episode 4 "Manami Sugihara-Slightly Heated Girl") (1998, TV Tokyo)
- Girl Boy III -YUZUKI-(1999)
- Canary ~ Put this feeling on the song ~(OVA,year 2000) - Front wingIn the original game of productionKotohira Town[Source required].
- Sky song(Front Wing, 2004)- Kanonji..The characters in the film have stated that Kannonji is the stage.
- Bride of Seto(2002-) Kanonji City and Kanonji Beach
- Detective Conan(Episode 452 "Phantom of the Empire") (September 2006, 9,YTV）
- Cherry temperature(2011,ufotable CINEMAWill be screened)
- Golden umari of udon country(2012 -)
- Kamirenjaku Journey- Adult cartoonBecause of this, the concrete place names are inferior, but it is a glimpse of things such as the food culture of Kagawa Prefecture.
- Yuki Yuna is a hero(2014, 2017 MBS, etc.)Kanonji,Sakaide,Marugame
- Chibi Maruko-chan(Volume of "Maruko, go to Sanuki") (January 2015, 1,Fuji Television Network, Inc）Konpira shrine
- Ms. Takagi who is good at teasing(2018) - Shodoshima[Source required]
- Kagawa Emigration Story (2022)
- Bride of Seto
- Wharf Shigure
Honorary citizens of Kagawa Prefecture
- ^ a b c d Kagawa Living Guidebook (issued by Kagawa Prefecture)
- ^ (PDF) -GSI
- ^ Kagawa -Tokyo Books
- ^ (PDF) -GSI
- ^ Udon noodles "real face" = Zoni "Anmochi school" XNUMX% as seen in the questionnaire "Annashi" dominance in the islands Udon is "more than XNUMX week" XNUMX% Mamba, more than XNUMX% of womenShikoku Shimbun January 2016, 1
- ^ Kihara, Yukiko, Niwa, Yuichi, Tanaka, Kenji, Wada, Hitoshi, History of Kagawa, Yamakawa Publishing 1997
- ^ Yuichi Niwa "Dawn of Sanuki" Akiyuki Kihara, Yuichi Niwa, Kenji Tanaka, Hitoshi Wada "History of Kagawa Prefecture" Yamakawa Publishing Co., Ltd. 1997, p. 27
- ^ Kikuchi Huangshan / Okina night story etc.
- ^ "Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications｜Documents Related to Local Financial Situation Survey｜List of Major Financial Indicators of Local Governments". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. April 2015, 5Browse.
- ^ a b  "About the 2011 National Information Disclosure Survey"
- ^ "Electoral district Kagawa Prefecture: Vote counting results: House of Councilors election 2007: YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun)". Yomiuri Shimbun. April 2015, 5Browse.
- ^ "Electoral district Kagawa Prefecture: Vote counting results: House of Councilors election 2010: House of Councilors election: Election: YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun)”. Yomiuri Shimbun. April 2015, 5Browse.
- ^ Agricultural and fisheries industry in Kagawa from the viewpoint of statistics. 3. Production and shipment status of agricultural products.
- ^ Shikoku Shimbun・Development permission area increased to 7 times-Kagawa prefecture's old urbanization adjustment area
- ^ Agriculture, fisheries and fisheries in Kagawa seen from statistics II Fisheries
- ^ Kagawa Prefecture/Kagawa Prefecture Industry (21 version)
- ^ a b Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, industry classification
- ^ Takamatsu City comprehensive plan
- ^ "Police station location and phone number". Kagawa Prefectural Police. April 2015, 8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Kagawa Prefectural Police. April 2015, 8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Kagawa Prefectural Police. April 2015, 8Browse.
- ^ Shikoku Shimbun / Prefectural Police, site selection within next year / Marugame / Zentsuji integrated station
- ^ New "Marugame Police Station" started operation from April 4 Enhanced functions as a base station for Nakasan
- ^ Introduction of Kagawa Prefecture
- ^ Kagawa Prefectural Civil Engineering Road Division / Kagawa Prefectural Road Current Status Table
- ^ “Series tracking “medical college student retention””. Shikoku Shimbun(July 2000, 5) April 2015, 2Browse.
- ^ NHK Broadcasting Culture Research Institute
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau/Household Survey (Households with two or more persons) Ranking by prefectural city and designated city (19-21 average)
- ^ "Kagawa renamed to Udon Prefecture" The popularity of server down (Yomiuri Shimbun October 2011, 10)
- ^ "Udon Prefecture" not awarded / Buzzword Award (Shikoku Shimbun December 2012, 12)"
- ^ Udon prefecture becomes Yadon prefecture! ? Pokémon "Yadon" appointed as "Udon Prefecture PR Team" in Kagawa Prefecture
- ^ The next trip is to Kawa prefecture! We will hold a joint PR event for Ishikawa Prefecture and Kagawa Prefecture. -Kagawa Prefecture Official Homepage
- ^ "List of alliances other than sister cities”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs Regional Cooperation Promotion Office (2016). April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ "Concluded an exchange alliance with Palma, Italy”. Kagawa Prefecture (September 2015, 9). April 2020, 2Browse.
- ^ "Kagawa Emigration Story”(Japanese). Kagawa Emigration Story. April 2022, 8Browse.
- Tourist destinations in Kagawa Prefecture
- List of people from Kagawa Prefecture
- Seto Inland Sea National Park
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Tokyo Sanuki Club -A club for Kagawa people in Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Kagawa Ikueikai Tokyo Student Dormitory -Student dormitory for students of a four-year university from Kagawa prefecture in Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Kagawa Internet/Game Addiction Measures Ordinance
- Kagawa Prefecture (Public Relations Section) (@PrefKagawa)- Twitter
- Keizo Hamada (Governor Blog)
- My trip Kagawa -Kagawa Tourism Association
Takamatsu Prefecture-Marugame Prefecture
Kurashiki PrefecturePart of (Sanuki country）
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - 1873 (1st Kagawa Prefecture)
Part of Meito prefecture (Sanuki country)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1875 - 1876 (2st Kagawa Prefecture)
Part of Ehime Prefecture (Sanukiguni)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1888 - (3st Kagawa Prefecture)
Okayama City, where the prefectural capital is located,2009(Heisei21 years)4/1, 18th in JapanGovernment-designated cityMoved to.Sanyo Main Line,Sanyo Shinkansen,Chugoku Expressway,1997(9) All lines openedSanyo ExpresswayThe aorta of transportation in western Japan crosses the prefecture.Connecting Honshu and ShikokuSeto Ohashi BridgeAlso1988It opened in (63).
From ancient times, coastal areas to inland areasKibi countryLocated in the present eastern part of Hiroshima PrefectureBingoTogether with the regions and islands of Kagawa PrefectureYamato Imperial CourtHad the power to line up with.Edo PeriodIn the beginningOkayamaToMr. Ikeda,TsuyamaToMr. MoriWas sealed as a foreigner daimyo and formed a castle town. EspeciallyIkeda Tsunemasa TheThree famous gardens in Japan OfKorakuenWas created,Secluded schoolHe has made great achievements in terms of culture and education, such as opening the.Kasaoka,Ihara TheTokugawa IeyasuInfluential cousin ofFutami Daimyo OfMizuno KatsunariIt becomes the territory of Mr.Nitta developmentIn addition, the terrain has changed significantly due to irrigation projects and industrial development.KurashikiToKanei19 years(1642) Has a representative office, and is also responsible for relaying shipping transportation as a material accumulation area under the direct control of the Edo Shogunate.HeavenDeveloped as.
Three first-class rivers flowing north-south in the prefecture (Takahashi River-Asahikawa-Yoshii RiverAbundant water source, warm and long sunshine hours,Edo PeriodFrom ShowaAfter the warOver the periodSeto Inland SeaLargeReclamationLarge farmlandAgainst the backdrop of the formation of rice, rice, wheat and fruit trees are actively produced. Especiallywhite peach,Muscat of Alexandria,PioneHas the highest production volume in Japan and is shipped at high prices domestically and internationally due to its high quality. Located at an altitude of 1,200 meters north of the prefectureHiruzen KogenThen,Jersey cowLarge-scale grazing ofcheese,Yogurt,ice creamIs processed into.
The Igasa region (Ihara city, Kasaoka city, etc.) in the southwestern part of the prefectureMeiji Prefecture integrationIt is an area that has taken a different path from most of the prefecture. Even now, both cities have crossed the prefectural borderHiroshimaFukuyama City OfBed townIn addition to commuting to and from school, there are many cross-border borders due to daily shopping and hospital visits, and ties across prefectures are extremely strong. The Igasa region is located in Okayama prefecture, but the economic and living areas are integrated with the eastern part of Hiroshima prefecture.Fukuyama metropolitan areaMake up.
Before the war, primary industries and light industries such as spinning were the main industries of the prefecture, but after the war,Kawasaki Steel(Later due to mergerJFE SteelKurashiki Ward), in the Kasaoka areaNippon Steel Pipe(Later JFE Steel Fukuyama district) and two large-scalePig iron integrated steel millThe heavy industry progressed mainly in the coastal area, and it transformed into an industrial prefecture.Both steelworks boast one of the largest production volumes in the world, and in particular, the annual crude iron production capacity in the Fukuyama area is 1200 million tons, which is the largest in Japan and the highest in the world as a single steelworks.Mizushima Seaside Industrial Area TheNational comprehensive development plan (total)Specified according toNew industrial cityThe international container terminal, which is the core of the "South Area of Okayama Prefecture"Petrochemical complexHas been established, and a group of companies engaged in processing and assembly of automobiles have also advanced... The Kasaoka areaNational comprehensive development planInBingo Industrial Development Special AreaDesignated as, the large-scale international harbor and a group of factories including steelmaking were constructed by landfilling the coastal area. In port import and export valueMizushima PortIs No. 1 in Chugoku and ShikokuFukuyama PortIs second and the top two ports in Chugoku and Shikoku are occupied by ports in Okayama prefecture... Kasaoka Port is included in Kamifukuyama Port under the Port Regulations Law, Customs Law, Quarantine Law, Immigration Control Law, and Port Transportation Business Law.JEF Fukuyama WorksThe site spreads across the prefectural border from Kasaoka City to Fukuyama City.
In recent years in Setouchi City2018(30) Started operation in October "Setouchi Kirei Solar Power Plant Construction Project', 2019 (ReiwaSakuto Mega Solar Power Plant, the largest 12 MW solar power plant in Japan that started operation in December, Promotion of renewable energy utilizing natural energy such as woody biomass power generation project in Maniwa City is being promoted throughout the prefecture..
Since there are many sunny days and the number of days with less than 1 mm of precipitation is the highest in the country,1989From (XNUMX)Sunny country OkayamaIs the catch phrase for the prefecture.
In the northern part of the prefecture, there are three first-class rivers (Asahikawa-Takahashi River-Yoshii River) Is also the origin of the prefectureChugoku Mountains OfMountainous areaTowers. In the central area at an altitude of 500-1,000 metersLimestone caveSuch asKarst terrainCan be seenKibi plateau OfHighlandSpread continuously, with a wide skirt formed by three major rivers in the southOkayama PlainIs spreading. Once in the Okayama PlainSeto Inland SeaThe small island that floated in the area remains as a hilly area,ReclamationでEdo PeriodLed toKojima PeninsulaIs at the southern end of the prefecture. In the southwestern part of the prefecture, the nationally-owned Kasaoka Bay reclamation project is 1650 haGreat reclamation areaWas created.
For the main mountainsUlsan(elevation1,122 meters)Back mountain(1,345 meters above sea level), and the main lakes and lakes are Okuzu, Onbara, Yubara,Kojima BayManufactured artificially by embankment at the backKojima Lakeand so on.
Hyogo Prefecture is a mountainous area andBizen OfTorishimaSo what is Tottori Prefecture?MountainHiroshima prefecture is mountainous and urban areas, and Kagawa prefecture is ocean and urban areas.Tamano-shi OfIjima(Ishijima) is adjacent.
Geospatial Information Authority of JapanAccording to Okayama Prefecture, the ends of north, south, east, and west are at the following locations, with a length of east-west of 104.87 km and a length of north-south of 116.98 km.
|Center of gravity||Northern end|
|Center point||Eastern end|
Chugoku MountainsとSeto Inland SeaThe southern plains sandwiched betweenSeto Inland Sea climateIt is a mild winter and snow is extremely rare.On the other hand, along the Chugoku Mountains in the northSea of Japan side climateBelongs toHeavy snowfallIs specified in. In Hiruyama, Maniwa City, the amount of snow in winter exceeds 1 meter, and it can drop to below -10℃.[Note 1].. There are four ski resorts in the mountainous area in the northern part of the prefecture. Located between the Chugoku Mountains and the Seto Inland SeaKibi plateauWake Town has a climate that is a compromise between the two, and it is a little cooler and has more rainfall than the southern part., Cold in winter is severe.
Japanese archipelagoCome totyphoonAnd the wind and rain caused by itShikoku MountainsIt is often weakened by thecalmAnd over the mountainsFern phenomenonPartly due to the influence of, mainly in urban areas and inland basinsExtremely hot dayThere are many days when it becomes.Okayama City, where the prefectural office is located, excludes the former Takebe Town and Mitsu Town areas that belong to the Kibi Kogen.Daylight hoursIs long, about 2,100 hours a year, and the annual rainfall is about 1,100 mm.JapanOne of the least precipitationlandIs.The fact that the number of days with precipitation of 1 mm or more is the smallest in Japan is the basis of Okayama Prefecture's catchphrase, "Sunny Country Okayama.".
|South (Seto Inland Sea coast)||Central part (inland part on the Seto Inland Sea side)||Northern (Kibi Kogen, Chugoku Mountains)|
|Wake||Takahashi||Kita Ward, Okayama City|
|Kita Ward, Okayama City|
- Takahashi River Upper Prefectural Natural Park, Kibi Historic Site Prefectural Natural Park, Yubara Okutsu Prefectural Natural Park, Kibiji Fudoki-no-Oka Prefectural Natural Park, Bisakusanchi Prefectural Natural Park, Kibi Seiryu Prefectural Natural Park, Yoshiigawa Middle-Prefectural Natural Park
Change of prefecture area (Yue prefecture merger）
- 1896(Meiji 29) March 3-Okayama PrefectureYoshino-gunThe entire Ishii village was transferred to Sayo-gun, Hyogo Prefecture. A part of Sankan village in Yoshino district (Nakayama) is transferred to Egawa village in Sayo district in Hyogo prefecture..
- 1963(38)9/1 - Okayama PrefectureWake-gunNissa TownOf the part of Fukuura in Oji and the sea surface of Fukuura grounds in Oji, the area within the line drawn from Maohana tip to Tsunazaki tip isHyogoAko CityMoved to.
- 1966(Showa 41)- 11/1Incorporated part of the area of Kachiya-zaka, Nonohama, Daimon-cho, Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture into Kasaoka, Okayama Prefecture, and separated each part of the Shimohiraji-do, Kasaoka City, and Sakari areas into Fukuyama City... (Boundary change)
What was not executed
- 1963Around (Showa 38)-Okayama PrefectureKasaokaThe former Mohei village district and Yonoe districtHiroshimaFukuyama CityTo seek a merger with Yue Prefecture.Fukuyama CityFiled a petition for merger, but was not implemented due to opposition from Okayama Prefecture (Kasaoka City # Mobira Murakoshi Prefecture Merger turmoil).
2004Since (16), even in Okayama PrefectureGreat Heisei mergerIs advanced,2011(23) Currently, the following 15City・ 10county・ 10town・ 2villageThere is. All towns are read as "chou" and all villages are read as "son".
Okayama City, where the prefectural capital is located,2009(21) Moved to a government-designated city in April, Kita-Naka-ku-Higashi Ward-South wardEach of the four administrative districts was established.
Long time agoBizen,Bitchu,Bingo,Beauty workThe regionKibi countryIt was the same cultural area called, but now only the Bingo regionHiroshimaBelongs to.The border between Okayama and Hiroshima is not topographically divided by mountains and rivers, and the economic and cultural relationships between the two regions are still strong.KurashikiFlowing in the western part ofTakahashi RiverThe west is the Bigo area, and the Igasa area (Ibara city / Kasaoka city) is sometimes recognized as the Fukuyama area.
Wide administrative area
The Okayama prefecture's wide-area administrative area is divided by the former Regional Development Bureau.
Located in the southeastern part of the prefecture, the Okayama Plain, one of the largest and most fertile plains in western Japan, stretches along the Asahi and Yoshii rivers.With a population of about 92, which accounts for about 5% of the prefecture as a whole, Okayama City, which is highly centralized with various urban functions such as medical care, transportation, education, and large-scale commercial facilities, and its surroundings, is densely populated. , northern, easternMountainous areaOn remote islandsDepopulationIs progressing.
The largest rice and wheat cultivation in the prefecture in the plains,Peach,GrapeBesides fruits such aseggplant,Yellow leek,OysterAlong with the production of competitive agriculture, forestry and fishery products,Bizen wareCrafts such as are made.
In terms of tourism, Korakuen,Okayama CastleOkayama Culture Zone centered onJapanese heritageFormer Shizutani School,Kibitsu ShrineIn addition to having historical tourism resources such asSaidaiji TempleKaiyo,Kamo Grand FestivalRich in individuality such astraditional eventIn addition, it will be held in the Seto Inland Sea.Setouchi International Art FestivalAnd Okayama art exchange held in the center of Okayama cityContemporary ArtThe attractiveness of utilizing is also created.
- Okayama area- Okayama City,Tamano-shi,Kaga-gunKibichuo-cho(OldMitsu-gunKamogawa Town）
- Tobi area- Bizen,Setouchi City,Akaban,Wake-gunWakimachi
Approximately 77 people live in the diverse natural environment of the Takahashi River, which occupies almost the western half of the prefecture.
Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rainKurashiki City, which was severely damaged by the torrential rain in September of the first year of ReiwaMabi districtIn other areas, efforts are underway for restoration and reconstruction, such as rebuilding the lives of disaster victims, restoring and improving public facilities such as rivers, taking measures against sediment-related disasters, and revitalizing the local economy.Highways and rail networks,International base portMizushima PortBlessed with a wide area transportation infrastructure such asMizushima ComplexManufacturing industry, prefectural general distribution centerHayashima Interchange-Okayama Soja interchangeThe concentration of logistics industries in the vicinity occupies a large proportion of the prefecture's economy.Also, at the Mizushima Complex,IoT,AIEfforts that utilize the above are also underway.
Kojima-Ihara OfTextile industryTraditional industrial activities such as brewing and brewing in various places are being developed, such as peaches, grapes,Tomato,Wagyu beef,OctopusIt is also blessed with excellent agriculture, forestry and fishery products such as oysters.Many businesses process and sell these special products, and new products are being developed and sales channels are being developed.
- Kurashiki area- Kurashiki,General corporation,Tokubo-gunHayashima Town
- Ikasa area- Kasaoka,Ibara,Asaguchi City,AsakuchiSatosho Town,Oda DistrictYakake
- Takahashi area- Takahashi, Maniwa City (oldKamifusa-gunKitafusacho), Kibichuo-cho, Kaga-gun (former Kamibo-gun)Kayo Town）
- Ashin area- Niimi City
It is located in the northeastern part of the prefecture from the Kibi plateau to the Chugoku Mountains, occupying 4% of the prefecture, of which about 93% is a mountainous area.Of the population of about 23 in the region, about 65% are elderly people aged 34 and over, while many younger generations tend to move out of the region when they go on to school or get a job.
It is an area where agriculture and forestry are thriving, including Pione.Black soybean,Jersey cowProducts with such characteristics are produced, land-use agriculture using rice and wheat is also carried out, and high quality is also carried out.CypressIt forms one of the leading wood processing production areas in western Japan.
In commerce and industry, although the number of offices is decreasing,Chemical industryThe shipment value of manufactured goods is increasing mainly in foodstuffs, timber / wood products, machinery and equipment manufacturing industries.
- Tsuyama area- Tsuyama(Excluding Katsukita Town, former Katsuta County),Tomata-gunKagamino Town,Kume-gunMisaki Town, Kume-gunKumenami Town
- Maniwa area- Maniwa(Excluding Kitabocho, former Kamifusa-gun),ManiwaShinjo village
- Great Britain- Mimasaka, Tsuyama City (Former Katsuta-gunShohoku Town),Katsuta-gunShoo,Katsuta-gunNagi Town,Aida DistrictNishiawakura Village
Federation of Chambers of Commerce
- Okayama District-Okayama City
- Binan District-Soja City, Tamano City, Kurashiki City (Mabi, Sho, Chaya Town), Okayama City (Nadasaki)
- Bisai District-Kurashiki City, Kasaoka City, Asaguchi City, Ihara City, Yakage Town,
- Mitsu/Tobi District-Bizen City, Setouchi City, Akaban City, Okayama City (Mitsu, Kamido), Wake Town, Kibi Chuo Town (Kamo River)
- Bihoku/Atetsu District-Niimi City, Takahashi City, Kibichuo Town (Kayo)
- Maniwa District-Maniwa City, Shinjo Village
- Tomada/Kume area-Tsuyama City, Kagamino Town, Misaki Town, Kume Minami Town
- Katsuhide district-Tsuyama city (Katsuhoku), Mimasaka city, Nagi town, Shoo town, Nishiawakura village
Wide-area municipal area
It is a sphere set by the prefectural governor after consultation with related municipalities and having a population of approximately 10 or more and forming a daily living sphere with certain requirements.
- Tsuyama Metropolitan Area-Tsuyama City, Kagamino Town, Misaki Town, Kume Minami Town, Shoo Town, Nagi Town
- Maniwa Metropolitan Area-Maniwa City, Shinjo Village
- Ikasa wide area-Ihara city, Kasaoka city, Asaguchi city, Yakage town, Satosho town
- Aida Metropolitan Area-Mimasaka City, Nishiawakura Village
- Niimi City (Regional City)-Niimi City
- Takahashi City (Regional City)-Takahashi City
For areas around large cities such as Okayama City,1978Since (53), a wide-area administrative area around a large city has been set up separately.
Central city area
2014(26) In the "Comprehensive Strategy for Creating Towns, People, and Work" decided by the Cabinet in DecemberRegionCities that meet certain requirements for wide-area cooperation will become "cooperation center cities", and by concluding a cooperation agreement (Local Autonomy Law Article 252-2, Paragraph 1) with neighboring municipalities, a "cooperation center city area" will be formed. It is a thing.
- Kurashiki City/Takahashi River Basin (Cooperating Central City: Kurashiki City)-Kurashiki City/Kasaoka City/Ihara City/Soja City/Takahashi City/Niimi City/Asaguchi City/Hayashima Town/Satosho Town/Yakage Town
- Fukuyama City / Bingo Area (Cooperating Central City: Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture)-Kasaoka City / Ihara City / Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture / Mihara City / Onomichi City / Fuchu City / Sera Town / Kamiishi Kogen Town
Relationship with neighboring prefectures
- Kagawa : Seto Inland SeaLocated on the opposite bank across.Seto Ohashi BridgeThe fast marine liner is frequently connected in about 60 minutes and has become a commuting school area for mutual commuting.
- Hiroshima: Especially the Igasa region (Ibara-Kasaoka) Is a strong ties to the eastern part of Hiroshima prefecture and constitutes the Fukuyama metropolitan area, and the Igasa region is a town in Fukuyama city, Hiroshima prefecture. In addition, Ihara City and Kasaoka City have a part where Hiroshima and the city area are continuous.
- Tottori: Between adjacent thingsChugoku MountainsIt is a barrier to transportation and logistics.But,Yonago ExpresswayOpeningHakubi LineLimited expressYakumoTransportation is secured, such as the operation of.There are also trips for sightseeing and business trips.
- Hyogo: To the adjacent prefectural borderSanyo Main Line-Ako Line-Hime ShinsenAs you can see from the very small number of flights, there is little interaction between regions.However, the Hinase-cho and Mitsuishi districts of Bizen City have strong ties with Ako City, and the Obara and Higashiawakura districts of Mimasaka City and Nishiawakura Village have strong ties with Sayo-cho.In addition, the Bizen Prefectural Citizens Bureau jurisdiction and the Misaku Prefectural Citizens Bureau jurisdiction cooperate with the Hyogo Prefecture Nishiharima Prefectural Citizens Bureau jurisdiction for tourism.
Origin of prefecture name
The name of the prefecture isOkayama CityDerived from. "Okayama" was originally the presentOkayama CastleIt was meant to refer to a small hill that existed in a place whereSengoku periodToUkita HideyaWas built in "Okayama" and then formedcastle townIt comes from being called Okayama including. It should be noted that "Okayama" began to be called as the place name of the castle town from the Hideya letter.Bunroku3 years(1594) It is supposed to be from around this time.
In the current Okayama prefecture area,Washuyama Ruins(KurashikiFrom the primitive(I.e.Exists andPaleolithicIt can be seen that people lived in it. There is a Paleolithic Onbara Site in Kamisaihara Village (now Kagamino Town), the northernmost part of the prefecture. The lower layer of the ruins (about 2 years agoSoil layerFrom)Knife shaped stonewareHas been excavated from the upper layer about 1 years agoFine stone bladeHas also been excavated. At the Onbara siteFurnaceTraces have been detected. One of them has about 1 pebbles arranged in a semi-circle. It is a small furnace with a width of 10 cm and a depth of 40 cm.charcoalThere is a lump and ash soil spread around the furnace, which is a rare structure showing the traces of life of Paleolithic people 2 years ago..
地球 OfGlobal warmingThe Seto Inland Sea appeared due to the rise in sea level. To show thatSetouchi CityIt is the Hijishima Kaizuka in Ushimado Town. After that, people lived and became rich with gifts from nature for hunting, gathering and fishing.Jomon PeriodIs also in the second half,Tsumo KaizukaOver 170 human bones have been excavated. In the latter half of the period, the Tsushima Edo ruins in Kita-ku, Okayama cityPaddy fieldThe remains themselves have been detected. Towards the end of the Jomon period, while hunting and collecting activitiesPaddy rice cultivationWas also done.
Also, HikozakiShell mound(Okayama CitySouth wardIn)Jomon PeriodThe previous termSoil layerからRice OfPlant opalExcavated in large numbersKita), a similar discovery was made, and in the early Jomon periodRiceIt seems that the cultivation of rice had begun.
Ancient timesToKibi countryIt is said thatKinaiArea andKitakyushuarea,IzumoTogether with the regionJapanese archipelagoIt is an area that flourished as one of the centers of the city.Kibi country TheKinaiForming an alliance with powers and unifying the Japanese archipelago (Mid-fourth century) Was affected. It has excellent iron technology and its control area is now Okayama Prefecture.HiroshimaMiddle East / Kagawa Prefecture Island Area / Hyogo PrefectureHarimaOver rural areas,KakogawaBounded byShikoku,Geiyo IslandsIt is estimated that it had also reached. It is also the fourth-largest burial mound in Japan, and the first burial mound for the general public to enter.Zouzan Kofun(Okayama City Kita Ward) and 9th place in JapanSakuyama Tumulus(General corporation),Ryomiyayama Tumulus(Akaban) Large sizeOld tombIs left in Okayama prefecture.
6st centuryAfter subserving to the Yamato Imperial Court in the first half, Kibikuni was to suppress the power.Bizen country,China,Bingo countryIt is divided into three countries, and further from BizenBeautiful landWas separated. Kokufu is the current Okayama city (Bizen country), Soja city (Bichinoku),Tsuyama(Mimasakaku).
Heian periodIn Bizen and BichuReceiptIt is considered to be one of the most popular "foreign countries" and had high agricultural productivity. Moreover, manor gardens were opened in various places during this period. EspeciallyShikasoAre four manors inherited by Mr. Fujiwara's chief (Your HighnessIt was one of the). In addition, Daianji Temple (Kita Ward, Okayama City) etc. At the end of the Heian periodTairaPlaced in the sphere of influence ofToshinaga2 years(1183) In the southeastern part of the prefecture, Kurashiki CityTamashimaIn the district, next year in the Fujito districtGenpei battleWas unfolded (Battle of Mizushima-Battle of Fujito).
Kamakura PeriodWhen I entered, I was originally based in Eastern JapanMr. Nasu-Mr. Matsuda-Mr. Mimura-Mr. Sho-AkagiInfluential people such asGroundMoved and became indigenous after getting a job (Move from East to West)Kamakura ShogunateLordIt is called the Nishiken family in the sense of).
Northern and Northern Dynasties,Emperor GodaigoBecame a passage when Oki was swept away,Takanori KojimaA samurai who was affiliated with Miyakata appeared, and many samurai acted as Miyakata because Hoki Funakami, which was the first base after the escape from Oki, was nearby.TurbulenceでMuromachi ShogunateHas a power in San'inMr. YamanaWas invaded and was placed under the influence of Mr. Yamana, centering on Northern Mimasaka. However, Mr. YamanaMeitoku no RanDeclined in.
Muromachi PeriodToKamakura ShogunateHarima's great tribe who played an active part in the defeatAkamatsu Norimura(Circle center)Harima-Bizen-Beauty workAfter being appointed as guardian of 3 countries,AkamatsuOf the three generationsGuardianInheritance, these three countries develop a history that is almost linked.Manaka Akamatsu Kayoshi no RanAt the time generalYoshinori AshikagaAkamatsu temporarily declined because of the siege ofMr. YamanaOwned three countries. After the twists and turns, Mr. Akamatsu who revivedOnin's rebellionAssembled in the East Army inHosokawa KatsumotoMore promised to protect the Three Kingdoms,Masanori AkamatsuReturned to the Mikuni guardian position by driving away the forces of Mr. Yamana of the West Army. But,Sengoku periodToGuardian feeThe child of Masanori Masaru was killed by Urakami Mune, the owner of Mitsuishi Castle, and Mr. Akamatsu continues to decline. Replaced Mr. Akamatsu and expanded his power around BizenUrakamiWas a vassal in the place of MunekageNaoki UkitaDestroyed by the second rank ofMr. UkitaGrew in power.
BitchuThen protect the Muromachi periodMr. HosokawaHowever, it invaded from Izumo during the Warring States periodAmako Mr. ShoThey were following the powerful people. After that, I got the support of Mr. MoriMimura familyWas unifying most of Bichu, and part of Mimasaka Bizen was under the influence to control the three countries,Eiroku9 years(1566) A family member of Mimura is currently in Fuzenzan Kozenji in Paddy Village.Naoki UkitaAssassinated by someone in his hands and succeededMotochika MimuraNext year with UkitaMeizenji battleLost to. afterwards,Mr. OdaAt the invitation of Mr. Mihori, Mr. Mimura was destroyed.Bitchu Rebellion). On the other hand, in the case of Southwest Kasaoka in BitchuMurakami Suigun(Nojima Murakami) was dominated by Takashige Murakami and Kasaoka Castle was built.
In this way, many warlords in the present-day Okayama region took on the aspect of group division, and during the Warring States period, a major force unifying the current Okayama region was finally out. This is because Okayama Prefecture became a mowing ground for Amako and Ouchi in the early Sengoku period, and in the latter periodHideyoshi HashibaFamous for its water attackBattle of Bicchu Takamatsu CastleThis is because it became a collision point between Mr. Oda in the east and Mr. Mori in the west as represented by. Existence of Ukita in Bizen and Mimura in BichuChineseNo significant activity was seen in the forces. However, even Mr. Ukita and Mr. Mimura are not without their sides playing the proxy war of the East and West powers. Mr. Ukita, who has retained and grown his house until the end of the Warring States period (early modern times) as described below, with the connection with Hideyoshi can be said to be an exception to the local forces.
The early modern period
The current land of Okayama was only a part of the rural area in the western part of Bizen country with three small hills called "Okayama", "Ishiyama" and "Tenjinyama". Naotsuke who built it built a small castle in "Ishiyama"Mr. KanemitsuThe head ofKinko MunetakaBy plotAccusedAfter opening the castle, I opened it in Okayama. Naoko's childUkita HideyaTook over the protection of Bizen, Bichu and Mimasaka, and with the permission of Hideyoshi, built a castle in "Okayama" and called a merchant from Bizen Fukuoka to form a castle town. Hideya thenKeicho5 years(1600),Battle of SekigaharaThe U.S. Army, which had been one of the five great elders of the Toyotomi clan, was confiscated andHachijojimaWas washed away.
It is the victory sideHideaki KobayakawaHad 3 stones in 51 countries, but died without succession in 2 years and became disconnected, Keicho 8 (1603), was called the Western GeneralHimeji DomainFeudal lordTerumasa IkedaSecond son ofTadatsugu IkedaEntered Bizen 38 stones as a branch house. After Tadatsugu and Tadao,Tottori DomainFrom territory exchanged in Okayama with 31 stonesMitsumasa Ikeda(Grandchild of Terumasa) is BizenOkayama DomainAfter laying the foundation of the, the family of Mitsumasa was responsible for the feudal lord until the Meiji Restoration. Also, within the territory of the Ikeda familyElder OfJinyaAre located in various places,Iki family3万3,000石の虫明陣屋を筆頭に、池田家3万2,000石の天城陣屋、池田家2万2,000石の周匝（すさい）陣屋、日置（へき）家1万6,000石の金川陣屋、池田家1万4,000石の建部陣屋、土倉家1万1,000石の佐伯陣屋があった。城下町・岡山は発展を続け、第4代池田綱政の治世のHoei4 years(1707) Has a population of 3 (the total population including samurai and temples is estimated to be 635 to 4), making it one of the ten most economically powerful castle towns in Japan.the current[When?]Then, Gogoen, which is one of the Three Great Gardens of Japan (KorakuenIt was at this time that the) was created. When the financial situation of the Okayama clan deteriorated in the 19th century, the clan strengthened discrimination against the Buraku victims. as a result,Ansei3 years(1856) ).Astringent Izumi)There has occurred.
In BitchuMr. KobayakawaAfter the reform, the clan governing the country was not placed and the territory and the Daimyo territory/Hatamoto territory were complicated.Bitchu Matsuyama DomainBeginning withFoot guard-Nisese Domain-Niimi Domain,Okada Domain,Asao Domain・It is a branch of the Okayama domainOkayama Nitta Domain (Kamokata Domain)andOkayama Nitta Domain (Ikusaka Domain)Was established. Most of the current Ikasa areaBingo Fukuyama DomainIt is a territory and is treated as one with Bingo, and reclamation is promoted by Nitta development led by the Fukuyama domain. Also,ReplacementNarihajinya of the Yamazaki family (BakumatsuToNaruha DomainOf the replacement)Togawa family OfNaskawa JinyaThe Togawas areFlag bookEven asHayashima・Jinyas were set up in Obi, Senoo and Nakajima (Nakajo) respectively.Kurashiki TheHeaven(Direct control of the Shogunate)Iyo,SanukiThere was a shogunate camp that governs the affairs of neighboring countries, and it was said that its prosperity was more than Okayama.
MimasakaMoriyaIs packed with 18 stones. After being cut off by four generations,Echizen Matsudaira familyOf the soujisujiTsuyama Domain10 stones of the Miura familyKatsuyama Domain2 stones were established.
The end of the Edo periodSatsuma Domain,Choshu clanWhen the movement of the curtain byOutsideThe Okayama domain wasEmperorToRelative-Musical scoreThe Tsuyama clan and Bitchu Matsuyama clan that wereSakuha schoolDivided intoMeijiNew Year (1868)Boshin WarIs the lord of the timeKatsushika ItakuraWas in the old and middle-aged job,Morning enemyAs the Okayama domain attacked.
Meiji 47/14(18718/29), by the new Meiji governmentAbandoned DomainByOkayama DomainOkayama Prefecture inheritedBizen countryWas set as the range. Initially, 14 prefectures were established in the current Okayama prefecture area, but in December of the same year, Okayama prefecture,Fukatsu,Hojo PrefectureIt was reorganized into three prefectures. afterwards,1875(Meiji8 years) April 12ChinaとBingo countryOda prefecture (former Fukatsu prefecture) which corresponds to1876(9th year of Meiji) On April 4, 18 districts of Bingo countryHiroshimaTransfer toBeautiful landThe corresponding Hojo prefecture is also included. The boundary of Okayama Prefecture is after this1896(Meiji 29)Yoshino-gunIshii VillageTheHyogoSayo-gunTransfer to the countySankanmuraSakai-gun in Hyogo PrefectureEgawa VillageTransfer to. After the war1963(Showa 38),Wake-gunNissa Town(CurrentBizen) EasternFukuura districtHyogo Prefecture (excluding Terayama)Ako CityTransfer to, laterKasaokaThe transfer to Hiroshima Prefecture has started, but it has been blocked, and there have been no major changes until then.
The government office of the prefecture is located in Okayama City, and the railway network isSixth High School·old systemOkayama Medical UniversityCoupled with the establishment of educational institutions such as (the Ministry of Education will take over the Okayama Domain Medical Center)Sanyo regionHas developed as a base for.It also produced excellent human resources in the political and business world.especially,Freedom Civil Rights MovementThen.KatayamaLaterprime ministerBecomeDog breed,Kaichiro HiranumaMany activists and politicians, includingFirst lifeFounder'sKota YanoSent them to the world.
Prewar industryAgriculture:Is the mainKojima BayBy cultivating land to expand the rice cultivation area and improve productivity,Rush-CottonCultivationHilly areaAtFruit treeWhile cultivation takes place, in the northsericultureWas held actively. Facing the Seto Inland SeaKojimaIn the district (Kurashiki City)ShiodaDevelopment flourished from the late Edo period to the Meiji era, and the Nozaki family, a famous local family, made a fortune.
After the 1870s, silk mills were established one after another in the prefecture as modern industries.Kurashiki spinning(Abbreviation: Kurabo Industries) has grown into one of the leading yarn-making companies in Japan,Osamu SaburoBy Kurashiki Silk Weave (currentKuraray), a Chinese hydroelectric company that supports spinning (currentChina Electric Power) Was also established. The development of the textile industry of this era is nowKurashiki Ofjeans,School uniformIs the source of the rise of. Ohara is a business person,Ohara Museum of Art,Kurashiki Central Hospital, Establishment of laboratories for agriculture and social issues,Toshiji IshiiCurrently speaking, such as supporting the orphan care business ofMecenatI made a business.
1891(Meiji 24)Sanyo Railway(Current JR Sanyo Line) goes through Okayama to HiroshimaOnomichiIt has been opened until several private railway lines were opened (see the section on railways). Major ones of these laterNational railwayWas incorporated into.
As the middle-class population increased in thickness due to economic development, secondary education and higher education were enhanced at the request. In particular, public and private girls' schools have been established one after another, and it has become a prefectural prefecture for girls' secondary education nationwide.
From such terrain,social welfareIn the field, we have produced many human resources with high foresight,Social workIt is sometimes said to be the birthplace of modern welfare business. Especially1917(TaishoWas established in the prefecture in 6 years)Jisei advisor system TheOsaka OfArea committee systemLined up withPublic welfare officerIt is said that this will lead to the system, and the above-mentioned Katayama submarine will be the first in Japan for the poor.Neighbor HouseHas been established. OtherSalvation ArmyAbolished atProstituteExercise and left a mark on improving women's rights and livesYamahei GunpeiAndChild independence support facilityBecame the pioneer ofHome schoolEstablishedKosuke Tomeoka,Okayama Hiroai Society HospitalEstablished and contributed to community medicineAlice Petty Adams, Japan's first orphanage (Orphanage) Made upToshiji IshiiEtc. started the activity in Okayama Prefecture. Therefore, Yamamuro, Toruoka, Adams and Ishii are called "Okayama four saints" because they have made great achievements in the history of social welfare.
HoweverSecond World WarOf the end of the war1945(Showa20 years)6Kurashiki City, where there was an aircraft factory inMizushimaDistrict and Okayama CityU.S. ForcesBy largeAir raidReceived. In Okayama City, air raids almost destroyed the center, killing more than 1,700 citizens.
After the war
After the war, large-scale reclamation projects such as Kojima Bay and Kasaoka Bay continue to be carried out, and huge agricultural and industrial areas appear in the waterfront.
またGovernor MikiThe 1960s,National comprehensive development planIn line with Mizushima area, large ships can enter the port and oilComplexTo createSteelmaking,petrochemistryandAutomobileWas invited to the factory. At the same time, Kasaoka CityBingo Industrial Development Special AreaSpecified toNippon Steel Fukuyama WorksSteel-related industries such as In this way, heavy industrialization proceeded mainly in the coastal areas of the southern part of the prefecture, and it has changed from an agricultural center to an industrial center. On the other hand,the 1970sAir pollution into the Seto Inland SeaOil spill,red tide, I was troubled by the deterioration of the water quality of Lake Kojima.
After the 1970sSanyo ShinkansenThe opening ofSeto Ohashi BridgeDue to the opening ofhighway・Railway network is the only airport managed by the prefecture with a runway of 3,000 metersOkayama AirportThe aviation network was opened by the opening ofTransportation hubHeightened its position as.
Population is increasing in the south, with Okayama and Kurashiki cities at 150 million.Metropolitan areaForming (Okayama metropolitan area). The population within a 2-hour drive from the Okayama Interchange is about 1,640 million, which is larger than that of Tokyo. The total production value in that range is about 97 trillion yen, which is larger than that of Canada.
In the 2000s, the site of a spinning factory was diverted.AEON MALL KurashikiSuburban / exurb-type shopping malls such as large and small were built in various parts of the prefecture.On the other hand, the shopping streetShutter streetAnd,DaieiOkayama storeMitsukoshiThe hollowing out of the central city area (doughnutization), which is symbolized by the successive withdrawal of large stores in the city center such as the Kurashiki shop, has become a serious problem.
The population of Okayama Prefecture has consistently increased from 165 million after the war, reaching a maximum of about 2002 million in 195.However, since then, the number has consistently decreased throughout the prefecture. 2020CensusAccording to the report, the population growth rate of Okayama Prefecture is -1.8%, which is the lowest value in the census since 1925 with data.
Hiroshima cityThe second largest city in the Chugoku/Shikoku region, Okayama City (approximately 2 people), and Kurashiki City (approximately 72 people), the third largest city, are located in the southern part of the country.However,Okayama Cityと と も にOkayama metropolitan areaPlay the center ofKurashikiFinally started to decrease from 2019.on the other hand,General corporationThe rate of increase is increasing year by year.In the area surrounded by the Kibi Plateau and the mountains of the Chinese Mountains, the population is aging and the population is declining significantly.In the whole prefecture1990The population has been almost flat since around (2).In social dynamics1998Since (10), the number of people who have moved out has decreased.2011(23)Great East Japan EarthquakeSince then, the number of immigrants has increased and it has changed at one time.But,2013In (25), the society decreased again.
In the marital relationship, the age of first marriage of men and womenKagawaIt is also one of the fastest in Japan.
According to Okayama prefecture, in 2018Total fertility rateIs 1.53.
|Population distribution by age in Okayama prefecture and Japan (2005)||Okayama Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Okayama Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|Okayama Prefecture Municipalities' Population, Area and Population Density (June 2022, 8)|
*The order of municipalities isNational Local Government CodeOrder of
|市町村||population||area||The population density|
|1||Okayama City||719,954||789.95km2||911 people/km2|
|7||General corporation||69,176||211.90km2||326 people/km2|
|9||Niimi City||26,973||793.29km2||34 people/km2|
|11||Setouchi City||35,511||125.45km2||283 people/km2|
|15||Asaguchi City||32,222||66.46km2||485 people/km2|
|17||Hayashima Town||12,306||7.62km2||1,615 people/km2|
|18||Satosho Town||10,866||12.23km2||888 people/km2|
|20||Shinjo village||766||67.11km2||11 people/km2|
|21||Kagamino Town||11,793||419.68km2||28 people/km2|
|23||Nagi Town||5,477||69.52km2||79 people/km2|
|24||Nishiawakura Village||1,339||57.97km2||23 people/km2|
|25||Kumenami Town||4,351||78.65km2||55 people/km2|
|26||Misaki Town||12,574||232.17km2||54 people/km2|
(List publicly elected governors in particular)
|代||Name||Term of office|
|1||Hiroyoshi Nishioka||1947 (Showa 22) April 4-16 (Showa 1951) March 26|
|2||Yukiharu Miki(4st term)||1951 (Showa 26) April 5-3 (Showa 1964) March 39|
|3||Takenori Kato(2st term)||1964 (Showa 39) April 11-12 (Showa 1972) March 47|
|4||Shiro Nagano(6st term)||November 1972, 47 (Showa 11)-November 12, 1996|
|5||Masahiro Ishii(4st term)||November 1996, 8-November 11, 12|
|6||Ryuta Ibaraki(3rd term)||November 2012, 24-Current position|
As the main office of the administrative agency of Okayama Prefecture,Okayama Prefectural OfficeIs located in Uchiyamashita, Kita-ku, the same city. Bizen/Mimasaka/Binchu prefectural offices are located in Okayama Prefecture, and regional offices are established as subordinate organizations. The Regional Development Bureau was once established, but it has been integrated and reorganized to the present day.
2008(20) At the regular press conference on June 6, 2 (Heisei 2011), bond issuance restrictions based on the municipal financial soundness law newly enforced from 23 (Heisei 2009), etc. Managed by the countryFinancial revitalization groupDeclared a financial crisis as it could fall. Therefore, in order to resolve the structurally expected 400 billion yen shortage of financial resources,2008(20) "Okayama Prefecture Financial Structural Reform Plan (draft)" in AugustWas announced. At that time, based on various opinions expressed by the municipalities and residents regarding the reduction of expenditures and the consolidation of prefectural facilities, the Okayama Prefectural Administrative and General Structural Reform 11 was formulated in November of the same year. The concrete framework of this outline is (2008) reduction of the number of staff, (1) restructuring of organizational structure, (2) awareness reform and personnel system of staff, (3) reduction of clerical work, (4)Public worksReduction, (6) Revenue securing, (7) Closure / transfer / consolidation of public facilities, (8) Transfer of office work / authority of municipalities, (9) Drastic review of affiliated organizations, (10) Effective These efforts cover 10 fields of construction of an administrative evaluation system.2012(24) Degree (Number of staff is2013By implementing this by (25), the goal is to solve the shortfall of 396 billion yen in general financial resources and establish a sustainable financial structure with a good balance between revenue and expenditure.In addition, as a goal of future financial management, "Make a budget according to your income"Do not increase the prefectural bond balance any more(Primary balanceTo be profitable)"Aim for the slimmest system compared to prefectures of the same size"Break away from financial management by emergency evacuation measures such as administrative reform promotion bonds"We will complete the reforms in the next four yearsIt is said that it will work on financial management in line with these five goals.
- Financial capability index 0.54
- Group I (Financial Power Index 0.5 or more, less than 1.04) 17th out of 15 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 3,978 billion yen
- General account revenue 6,975 billion yen
- General account expenditure ¥6,951 billion
- Fiscal strength index 0.49
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 9th among 1 municipalities
- Ordinary balance ratio 97.8% (Prefectural average: 92.8% Fiscal consolidation is progressing)
- Real balance ratio 0.3
- Personnel expenses per person, property expenses, etc. settlement amount 13 yen (prefectural average: 379 yen)
- Real debt service ratio 17.8% (Prefectural average: 14.7% Limiting to issuance if 18% is exceeded)
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,237.10 (Prefectural average: 1,173.11)
- Planned to reduce the total number of people in 2005 (17) by about 2010 compared to 22 (1,400)
- Laspeyres index 96.2 (Prefectural average: 99.6)
Local bond balance
- Municipal bonds for ordinary account, current amount ¥1 billion
- Local bonds for special accounts other than the above, current amount of ¥1,092 billion
- In addition to the above, there are outstanding debts related to debt guarantees for third sector (including foundations).
- Fiscal strength index 0.42
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 8th among 8 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.40
- II Group (Financial Power Index 0.4 or more, less than 0.5) 10th among 10 municipalities
Economic and industrial
Most cities, towns and villages in the southern part of the prefecture where urbanization has advanced and industrial development is centered on Okayama City, excluding Ihara City, Kasaoka City and Satosho Town.Okayama metropolitan areaBelongs to.In the northern part of the prefecture, the mountains are wide and the population is relatively sparse.The Nishibi region in the southwestern part of the prefecture (however, Yakage town and Asakuchi city are not included and belong to the Okayama metropolitan area) is centered on Fukuyama city, Hiroshima prefecture.Fukuyama metropolitan area.
Spread in southern OkayamaKojima BayReclamationCentered on the groundOkayama PlainAnd northernTsuyama BasinSince ancient times,riceRice cultivation has been the center of agricultural products until now,Koshihikari Rice,Asahi US,HinohikariAre cultivated. Also in the southOkayama CityNadasakiDistricteggplant,KurashikiOf the islandsLotus rootShipped to major cities includingflowers, Which is rare in JapanLeekAre being produced.
About 9% of domestic Muscat is produced in Okayama Prefecture,Meiji EraAfter that, Okayama CityTsudaka area・In hilly areas such as the Kabutani district, grapes and peaches温室Cultivation has started. In terms of shipping volume in all prefectures, grapes ranked 4th (West Japan 1st) and peaches 6th (WakayamaAlthough it is less than 2% of the total market share in Western Japan, second only to, Limited to some varieties,Muscat of Alexandria,New Pione,Black soybeanSakushu Black's production is one of the best in Japan, Is now a major local product of Okayama prefecture. Besides in the prefectureOkayama city Higashi-kuIn the year-end gift season, fruits such as (Atago pear) and (Year) are cultivated with the top share in the country, and they are blessed with high production technology and mild climate, and produce high quality products. In recent years, these agricultural productsChugoku,TaiwanAttempts have been made to export and sell overseas.
In livestock farmingChugoku MountainsMainly alongNiimi CityIn the Senya district, beef cattle such as "Senya beef"Wagyu beefAre bred. In dairy farming, Hiruzen Kogen (ManiwaIn)Jersey cowGrazing was carried out and thick milk containing a lot of fat was used.milkEtc. are shipped,Kibichuo-choLet's use milk of a variety that matches the climateYoshida FarmIs of high qualitycheeseIs producing.Other,Yamada apiaryCentered aroundBeekeepingHas also been done.
Long time agoRush,Konjac,tobaccoWas also active, but the production volume is gradually decreasing due to the change of industrial structure after the war. In the mountainous areas mainly in the north, young people have flown into urban areas andAgingbyDepopulationIs progressing, and the shortage of agricultural workers has become a problem.
- Main varieties
- (Atago pear)
- Black soybean
There are few national forests and privately owned forests account for 9%.Made of premium wood that prefers warm and dry climatesCypressprefers humid climatesCedaris less.Less than 7% of private forest area is considered to be cypress forest.The production volume of cypress logs isKochi,Ehime,KumamotoThere are many years that are ranked first in the top regulars alongside such as.
once preferred a similar climateRed pineThere are many, and even now it is designated as a prefectural tree.this is cooking,Salt making,Tatara steelmakingDue to excessive use of firewood inVegetation successionThis is the result of the decline of pine forests and the predominance of pine trees, and it is thought that this was a common sight not only in Okayama, but also in western Japan, where people have lived since ancient times.Such an environment is baked with red pine wood that burns at high temperaturesBizen wareSuch asChinaIt also affected culture.is a deadly contagious diseasePine wood nematode diseaseWith the spread of pine weevils, red pine forests have decreased since the 1970s and some have been converted to cypress forests.
Once lived in symbiosis with Japanese red pineMatsutake mushroomIt was also a large production area of and produced more than 500 tons per year, but after 1960 the production volume decreased sharply. Two major production areas since 2010NaganoとIwateHowever, there are many years when the national production volume is ranked 3rd.
- Fishing industry
Seto Inland SeaIn Okayama Prefecture, which facesCoastal fisheryHas been done, and onceJapanese Spanish mackerel,ThailandMedium-sized fish were mainly caught, but from the Meiji eraShowaOf the Seto Inland Sea due to the impact of urbanization and the reduction of fishing grounds due to the reclamation projectWater pollutionOccurred, and the rich fishing grounds as before were lost.
However, even now, including Shimotsui Port in Kurashiki City,Japanese rockfish,Iidako（Ocellated octopus）,FlounderIt is a good fishing ground such asSetouchi CityOku Town-Ushimado TownFor example, I used a complicated beachSeaweed,Oyster OfAquacultureIs being actively carried out.Oyster production is the second largest in Japan.As local dishes using seafood caught in the Seto Inland Sea, rose sushi (sold at ekiben as festival sushi), takomeshi,Mamakari(SappaPickled in vinegar) and so on.
In addition, BizenNissa TownAnd so onOkonomiyakiPut inOysterIs being promoted to Okayama prefecture and other prefectures as a new specialty, and there are also new initiatives to link fisheries resources to the wake of the town.
World War IIIt used to be an agricultural prefecture.In Okayama prefecture where there was no large portSecondary industryIs silk reeling such as Kurabo IndustriesspinningLight industry such as work was the center, but after the war, depending on the prefecture,Chugoku / Shikoku regionA policy that emphasized industrialization, which was behind other prefectures, was adopted.Mizushima Complex(Kurashiki City) land reclamationoilRefinery/MajorSteelmakingPlaceAutomobileAttracting factories, etc., has made rapid industrial progress. JFE Steel's Kurashiki ward and Fukuyama district (because it includes the Kasaoka city area) have two integrated iron and steel plants in the prefecture.
General corporationIndustrial parks have been located one after another in the inland areas, and the production of automobile-related parts and electronic equipment factories has been established. In addition, in Okayama City, there are market-oriented, light-industrial factories such as food and printing.OkanamiDistrict andSaidaiji TempleLocated in a district, Kurashiki cityKojimaIn the districtjeans,School uniformThe sewing industry is located in the area. Okayama Prefecture has the largest shipment of school uniforms nationwide.
To Kasaoka City in the western part of the prefectureJFE Steel West Japan WorksMany companies such as affiliated companies of Fukuyama Steel Works from Hiroshima Prefecture are expanding. The site of JFE Steel Fukuyama Works also extends over the area of Kasaoka City.
the 1980sAfter that, in order to make the inland area such as Kibi Highlands a new industrial zonehighwayMaintenance ofOkayama AirportDevelopment such as suburban relocation of IT related companies and ICElectronic deviceThe attraction of factories was promoted by the prefecture. However, even now, decades after the development, there are not many factories located, and the business is not progressing as originally planned.
Although the prefecture has succeeded in transforming itself into an industrial prefecture by actively improving its hardware for industrialization, the debts increased by these projects are now putting pressure on the prefecture's finances.
In Okayama Prefecture in recent yearsTertiary industryHas features such as pharmaceuticals that utilize biotechnology and industries such as IT information and communications. Technology companies that support unique precision processing production, as well as food, health, medical, environment, welfare, and bio-related companies and research institutes are continuing to work on creating a new employment industry through industry-academia-government collaboration. In 15, the Okayama Information Highway, which was the first in Japan to connect a high-speed, large-capacity backbone optical fiber network to the whole area of the prefecture in an 8-shape, and was also connected to the nationwide gigabit network, was established.Service industryAnd retail,Financial industryHeadquarters and offices are located in the southern part of the prefecture centering on Okayama city.
the 1960sUntilTraditionalIIndividualThe majority were managed retail stores. Urbanization since the 1970smotorizationNationwide and Chugoku/Shikoku regional scale due to the progress ofsupermarket,Convenience store, Such as electronics storesChain storeOpened many stores along the main road in the suburbs. While convenience for living has increased,City center OfHollowing outInvited.Bubble economyAfter the collapse of theLand priceDecline is progressing. High-rise to central city area in recent yearsApartmentConstruction of one after another. Also, opening new stores in central areas of retail storesRedevelopmentThe business is actively expanding.populationincrease ofIs also seen, and now land prices are rising again.
In Okayama City,Edo Period Ofcastle townDerived fromOmotemachiDistrict and1972(Showa 47)Sanyo ShinkansenDeveloped after openingJROkayama stationThe surrounding area is two major commercial areas.Okayama prefecture south metropolitan areaHas a population of 150 million and is one of the few regional cities with high growth potential. In OkayamaGovernment-designated cityWith the transition as a trigger, it is expected that revitalization such as redevelopment will continue.
Ibara City and Kasaoka City in the southwestern part of the prefecture during the Edo periodBingo Fukuyama DomainHistorically, it has a large sense of commercial unity with the eastern part of Hiroshima Prefecture, and has relatively little connection with other municipalities in the prefecture (such as Okayama City). These areas still belong to the Fukuyama metropolitan area even today, and many residents depend on Fukuyama for everyday shopping.
On the other hand, in other areas, withdrawal and closure of commercial facilities due to population outflow and depopulation accompanied by phenomena, and sponge-like phenomenon due to opening of large commercial facilities in the suburbs have been observed, and regional revitalization has become a major issue.
Major companies headquartered in Okayama Prefecture
|Company name||Head Office Location||Listed market|
|alpha||Naka Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|EJ Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||Prime|
|Wesco Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Omotogumi||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Okayama Prefecture Freight Forwarding||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Okayama Paper||Minami Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|KG information||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Saint Marc Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||Prime|
|Takizawa Iron Works||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Kita Ward, Okayama City||Prime|
|Bank of China||Kita Ward, Okayama City||Prime|
|Tatoo||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Tenmaya store||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Tomato bank||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Haruyama Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||OUR STANDARD|
|Benesse Holdings||Kita Ward, Okayama City||Prime|
Including companies that have registered head offices in other prefectures.
A major company founded in Okayama Prefecture with a base office
- Kuraray - KurashikiでStart a business.. PresentMain officeIs Tokyo (however, the registered head office is still in Kurashiki City).It still has Kurashiki and Okayama offices.
- Kurashiki spinning(Kurabo)-Founded in Kurashiki. The current head office is in Osaka (but the registered head office is still in Kurashiki City). The Okayama factory is still in place today. Hotel on the site of the factoryKurashiki Ivy Square,Kurashiki Central HospitalFounded,2021(Reiwa3 years)NowBut it has a deep connection with KurashikiCompany.
- Mitsui Shipbuilding(Mitsui E & S Holdings)-Founded in Tamano City. The current head office is Tokyo. Even now, the Tamano Office is located in Tamano City, where the company was founded.
Major companies with bases in Okayama Prefecture
- Mitsubishi Motors
- JFE Steel
- Tokyo Steel
- ENEOS(OldNippon Oil Refinery-Japan Energy）
- Asahi Kasei
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Murata Manufacturing(Okayama Murata Manufacturing)
- ロ ー ム(Rohm Wako）
- Panasonic electronic device(Panasonic Electronic Device Tsuyama)
- sharp(Sharp Takaya Electronics Industry)
- Sanoyas Holdings(Sanoyasu Shipbuilding)
- Shinagawa Refractories
- Hokuko Chemical Industry
- Arakawa Chemical Industry
- Osaka Soda
- Nippon Zeon
- Japanese agricultural industry
Products and services that originated in Okayama Prefecture
Life and transportation
Okayama Prefectural PoliceIt is under the jurisdiction of the headquarters and has the following 22 police stations. The last few yearsMerger of municipalitiesWith the2006(18)4/1The area under the jurisdiction of the police department was reviewed. Also,2009From April 21, 4, the Okayama East Police Station was renamed Okayama Central Police Station and the Saidaiji Police Station was renamed Okayama East Police Station due to the transition of Okayama City to a designated city.
- Okayama Central Police Station(Naka Ward, Okayama City): Okayama CityEast and Naka Wards of Kita Ward
- Okayama Nishi Police Station(Kita Ward, Okayama City): Northwestern part of Kita Ward, Okayama City and part of Minami Ward
- Okayama Minami Police Station(Minami-ku, Okayama City): Most of Minami-ku, Okayama City and part of Kita-ku
- Okayama Kita Police Station(Kita Ward, Okayama City): Northern part of Kita Ward, Okayama City (former Mitsu Town/Tatebe Town Area)Kibichuo-cho
- Okayama East Police Station(Higashi Ward, Okayama City): Higashi Ward, Okayama CitySaidaiji Temple・Kamido district
- Akaban Police Station(Okayama City Higashi Ward): Okayama City Higashi Ward Seto DistrictAkaban
- Bizen police station(Bizen City): Bizen-Wakimachi
- Setouchi Police Station(Setouchi City): Setouchi City
- Tamano Police Station(Tamano City): Tamano-shi
- Kurashiki Police Station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki(Kurashiki Ward) ・Part of Kita Ward, Okayama City・Hayashima Town
- Kojima police station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki City (Kojimadistrict)
- Tamashima Police Station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki City (Tamashima・Funaho/Mabi district・Asaguchi City-Satosho Town
- Mizushima Police Station(Kurashiki City): Kurashiki City (Mizushimadistrict)
- Kasaoka Police Station(Kasaoka City): Kasaoka
- Ihara Police Station(Ihara): Ibara-Yakake
- Soja Police Station(Soja City): General corporation
- Takahashi Police Station(Takahashi City): Takahashi
- Niimi Police Station(Niimi City): Niimi City
- Maniwa Police Station(Maniwa City): Maniwa-Shinjo village
- Tsuyama police station(Tsuyama City): Tsuyama-Kagamino Town
- Mimasaka police station(Mimasaka City): Mimasaka-Shoo-Nagi Town-Nishiawakura Village
- Misaki Police Station(Misaki Town): Misaki Town-Kumenami Town
Train1891(Meiji 24)Sanyo RailwayStarting from the opening of the current JR Sanyo Main Line from Mitsuishi Station to Okayama Station,Chinese Railway-Saidaiji Railway-Katakami Railway-Shimotsui Electric RailwayEtc. opened one after another. On the other hand, after the war, many private railway lines were abolished due to the progress of motorization and the decrease in users.1972(Showa 47)National railwaySanyo ShinkansenShin-Osaka・Between Okayama and Okayama two years laterHakataThe space opens,1988In 63, the JR Seto Ohashi Line opened with the opening of the Seto Ohashi Bridge. Since then, JR Okayama stationHonshuとKyusyu,andSan'inとShikokuThe big one that connectsTerminalHas become. Currently, the following routes exist, and the number has decreased nationwide in Okayama City.TramIs also operating.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Sanyo Shinkansen - Okayama station(Okayama CityKita)・Shin Kurashiki Station(Kurashiki City)
- S W Sanyo Main Line - Mitsuishi Station(Bizen City)- Kasaoka Station(Kasaoka City)
- V Hakubi Line - Kurashiki Station(*Direct connection to Okayama station)- Xinxiang Station(Niimi City)
- U Kibi Line Nickname → (Momotaro Line) -Okayama Station- Soja Station(Soja City)
- N Ako Line - Saga Station(Bizen City)- Higashiokayama Station(Okayama CityNaka-ku) (*Direct connection to Okayama station)
- T Tsuyama Line -Okayama Station- Tsuyama Station(Tsuyama City)
- M L Uno LineNickname → (Uno Minato Line) --Okayama Station - Uno Station(Tamano City)
- M Honshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line) - Chayamachi Station(Kurashiki City) (*Direct connection to Okayama Station)- Kojima Station(Kurashiki City)
- P Geibi Line - Binchu Jindai Station(Niimi City) (*Niimi StationDirect) to- Nono Station(Niimi City)
- K Hime Shinsen - Mimasaka Doi Station(Mimasaka City)-Niimi Station
- B Cause line - Mimasakai Station(Tsuyama City)-Tsuyama Station
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- ■ Honshi Bisan Line (Seto Ohashi Line)-Kojima Station-ShimotsuiSeto Ohashi Bridge
- ■Higashiyama Main Line - Okayama station front train stop - Higashiyama/Okaden Museum Station Stop(Okayama CityNaka-ku）
- ■Kiyobashi Line - Yanagawa stop(*Direct line to Okayama station) Kiyobashi bridge stop(Okayama CityKita）
Located between the San'in region and Shikokustreet OfSanyo roadOkayama prefecture道路The network is well-developed, and in particular, the length of the expressway in 2007 (extension per 19 km² of area) was 1,000 km, ranking fifth in the country.
- highway(Highway national highways and high-standard highways)
- Sanyo Expressway(Bizen IC - Kasaoka IC,Kurashiki JCT - Hayashima IC）
- Chugoku Expressway(Sakuto IC - Niimi IC）
- Tottori Expressway(Ohara IC - Sakane intersection）
- Okayama Expressway(Okayama JCT - Hokubo JCT）
- Yonago Expressway(Ochiai JCT - Hiruzen IC）
- Seto Chuo Expressway(Hayashima IC - Kojima IC）
- National Route 2 OsakaOsaka - FukuokaKitakyushu
- National Route 30 Okayama CityKita-South ward - KagawaTakamatsu
- National Route 53 Okayama CityKita - TottoriTottori City
- National Route 179 HyogoHimeji -Tottori PrefectureTohaku-gunYurihama Town
- National Route 180 Okayama CityKita - Shimane Matsue
- National Route 181 OkayamaTsuyama -Tottori PrefectureYonago
- National Route 182 OkayamaNiimi City - HiroshimaFukuyama City
- National Route 250 HyogoKobe City -Okayama City, Okayama PrefectureKita
- National Route 313 Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture-Tohaku-gun, Tottori PrefectureHokuei Town
- National Route 373 HyogoAko City -Tottori City, Tottori Prefecture
- National Route 374 OkayamaBizen -Tsuyama City, Okayama Prefecture
- National Route 429 OkayamaKurashiki - KyotoFukuchiyama City
- National Route 430 Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture-Okayama PrefectureTamano-shi
- National Route 482 KyotoMiyazu City -Yonago City, Tottori Prefecture
- National Route 484 Bizen City, Okayama Prefecture-Okayama PrefectureTakahashi
- National Route 486 Soja City, Okayama Prefecture-Hiroshima PrefectureHigashihiroshima City
Okayama prefecture is adjacentHiroshimaIt is also a prefecture with many bus operators.A large number of companies have entered the city of Okayama, and at one point there was a problem of fierce competition among businesses, but adjustments have been made and improvements have been made.Highway buses extend to Keihanshin, Sanin, Hiroshima, Tokyo, Fukuoka, Shikoku prefectures, etc.Ikasa Bus Company operates the Igasa Bus Company in the western part of the prefecture where the metropolitan area straddles the prefectural border, and Hokushin Bus operates a cross-border route that crosses the prefectural border, which is extremely rare in the rural areas.
- Around Okayama City and Kurashiki City
- Ryobi Holdings("Nickname → Ryobi Bus" in Okayama City, Kurashiki City, Tamano City, etc.)
- Tobi Bus(Okayama City, Saidaiji District, Setouchi City, Ryobi Holdings, a subsidiary company)
- Okayama Electric Track("Nickname → Okaden Bus" in Okayama city center. Ryobi Group)
- Chinese Railway("Nickname → Chutetsu Bus" in Okayama City and Soja City, etc.)
- Several subsidiaries have a route network in the northern part of the prefecture (listed below)
- Shimotsui Electric Railway("Nickname → Shimotsui Bus" in Okayama City, Kurashiki City, etc.)
- Uno Motor Vehicle("Nickname → Uno Bus" in Okayama City, Akaiwa City, Setouchi City, etc.)
- China JR Bus(Currently only highway buses)
- Hachiaki Transport("Nickname → Okayama City Circulation Bus Megurin" Okayama City)
- Ryobi Holdings("Nickname → Ryobi Bus" in Okayama City, Kurashiki City, Tamano City, etc.)
- Western prefecture
- Northern prefecture
The main airport in the prefecture is Okayama Airport. Located in Hiedoji, Kita-ku, Okayama, and managed by the prefectureThird-class airport, A quasi-international airport. On domestic flightsTokyo-Sapporo-NahaOn three international cities,Seoul,ShanghaiOperates daily,Beijing-DalianScheduled flights to. Of course, flights to Tokyo are areas where there is intense competition between aircraft and the Shinkansen in terms of distance and price, and because parking at the airport is free (some of them are charged)Second class airport OfHiroshima AirportAlthough it is largely drained, the number of users has been increasing in recent years, and it has earned high profits while other regional third-class airports are suffering from management problems. Since Hiroshima Airport is located in the center of Hiroshima Prefecture, the Igasa region in the western part of the prefecture is approximately halfway between Hiroshima Airport and Okayama Airport.1988Okanan Airfield, which was the main airport until the opening of Okayama Airport in 63 (Okayama CitySouth ward) Is currently operated as an airfield for small aircraft such as Cessna aircraft. Kasaoka Fureai Airport was opened as the first agricultural road airport in Japan, but there was no passenger service due to lack of use, and there are no regular flights now.
- Okayama Airport ("Nickname → Okayama Momotaro Airport")- Okayama CityKita
- Okananami Airfield(Former Okayama Airport)- Okayama CitySouth ward
- Kasaoka Fureai Airport
Until the Showa era, many passenger ships, including long-distance routes, called at the port, but due to the improvement of land transportation such as the Shinkansen and expressways, long-distance routes were completely abolished, and only short-distance routes connecting the islands of the Seto Inland Sea will survive.Uno Port TheTakamatsu PortHead toUtaka ferryArrives and departs,Shikoku regionAlthough it functioned as a gateway to, the Utaka Liaison Ship was abolished in 2019 (Heisei 31 / Reiwa XNUMXst year).
- Uno Port - Tamano-shi
- Okayama Port -Okayama Minami Ward
- Nissa Port - Bizen
- Ferry to Shodoshima (Setouchi sightseeing steamer）
- Kasaoka Port - Kasaoka
Medical and welfare
The end of the feudal era1870(Meiji 3), The Okayama Domain Medical Center was established by the domain doctors for the purpose of promoting Western medicine.Okayama Medical UniversityAfter that, it became the Okayama University School of Medicine.Also1970(Showa 45) Is privateKawasaki Medical SchoolOpened and now there are two medical schools in the prefecture.Okayama University Hospital,Kawasaki Medical School Hospital,Kurashiki Central Hospital,Heart Disease Center Sakakibara HospitalMajor hospitals in the prefecture equipped with large-scale and advanced equipment.Major medical institutions in the prefecture are unevenly distributed in Okayama City and Kurashiki City, with the northern and western parts of the prefecture.Medical disparityIs a problem.In Kasaoka City, where there is a serious shortage of doctors, the Fukuyama City side has refused to provide destination information because emergency patients are normally transported to medical institutions in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture...On the other hand, in 2021New coronavirus infectionGovernor Hidehiko Yuzaki of Hiroshima Prefecture requested Okayama Prefecture to cooperate in accepting patients, saying that medical care is tight in the Bingo area including Ibara City and Kasaoka City on the prefectural border.Medical cooperation across prefectural borders is progressing.
Among the major clinical departments, the number of obstetrics and gynecology departments in the prefecture decreased from 1996 hospitals and 37 clinics in 39 to 2017 hospitals and 13 clinics in 24. In the northwestern part, there are conspicuous areas where it takes more than 60 minutes by car to the nearest delivery facility and areas where it takes more than 60 minutes to reach one of the perinatal maternal and child medical centers in case of emergency.In the southwestern part of the prefecture, the hospital where obstetricians and gynecologists work has already disappeared from the west of the Takahashi River, and in the Ibara and Kasaoka areas, the central role of the regional delivery function is played by medical institutions in Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture, which transcends prefectural borders. Is..However, in Kasaoka City, only one clinic is designated as a medical institution handling delivery.
In Okayama prefecture, NHK andMutual radio access5 commercial TV stations are available for viewing. Headquarters are located in Okayama Prefecture, and two stations in Kagawa Prefecture, out of the five commercial stations, and have carried out mutual access since the 5s.
In Okayama Prefecture2006(18) From April 12Digital terrestrial broadcastingHas started in earnest. Okayama / Tamano City borderMt.Kinko transmitting stationIs the parent station, and there are 78 relay stations in the prefecture. Remote control numberRemote control key IDSee the Okayama prefecture part of the article.Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.SystemTV setIs the only local city in Japan, so it is the same as the Kanto wide area except that there is no independent UHF station.However, with a cable TV contract, you can watch Sun TV, an independent UHF station in God. There are quasi-key stations or local stations that belong to NHK and 5 commercial broadcasting key stations in Hokkaido, the metropolitan area, the Chukyo area, the Kansai area, Fukuoka prefecture and Okayama, and Kagawa. be.
There are 78 TV relay stations in the prefecture, but not all stations are transmitting, but they differ from station to station.In Okayama prefecture, NHK General TV> RSK> OHK> RNC> KSB> TSC, with the smallest number of TSCs being installed at 25 locations.
|Channel number||Broadcasting station name||Broadcast series||Abbreviation||Remarks|
|1 · 2||NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station||NHK||NHK|
|6||RSK Sanyo Broadcasting||JNN||RSK||RSK HoldingsUnder the umbrella|
Under Sanyo Shimbun
Due to the small number of relay stations, there are areas that cannot be received in mountainous areas (there are approximately 14,000 households that cannot view digital terrestrial broadcasting).
|The following two companies are headquartered in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, but for the purpose of mutually complementing the broadcast target area, a transmission station (parent station) has been set up at Kinkoyama Transmission Station (boundary between Okayama City Minami Ward and Tamano City). ing. In addition, because of the high baseness of the business office, both companies have their headquarters (de facto branch office) in Okayama City.|
|4||Nishinippon broadcasting||NNN||RNC||Under Shikoku Shimbun|
|5||Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting||ANN||KSB|
- "TV station exterior"
- Prefectural broadcast
- NHK Okayama Broadcasting Station --AM Radio XNUMXst Broadcast, XNUMXnd Broadcast, NHK-FM
- RSK Sanyo Broadcasting (RSK radio,JRN-NRNseries)
- Okayama FM Broadcasting(FM Okayama,JFNseries)
The parent station of the prefectural FM station and the FM complementary broadcasting station transmission station of RSK are also located on Mt. Kinko, like each digital TV station.
- Community FM
- Okayama City FM(Okayama City / Akaiwa City,Music birdDelivery)
- FM Living(Kurashiki City / Soja City,J-WAVE, Music Bird delivery)
- Kasaoka Broadcast(FM dream wave, Kasaoka City / Satosho Town / Asakuchi City, Music Bird distribution)
- Tsuyama community FM(Tsuyama City)
■ インターネットSimulcast radio broadcasting in Japan is carried out at each broadcasting station, starting with the community broadcasting Tsuyama Community FM.Conducted by the prefectural commercial broadcastersradikoBoth RSK Sanyo Broadcasting and Okayama FM Broadcasting (FM Okayama) are participating in.
Cable tv station
In Okayama prefecture1889(Meiji 22) It is subscribed mainly to the first Sanyo Shimbun. Also,National newspaperEach newspaper is under the jurisdiction of the Osaka head office and has branch offices in the prefecture.Yomiuri, Mainichi, Nikkei, and Sankei newspapers have printing factories in the prefecture, and Asahi Shimbun has a system to transport from printing factories in Kagawa prefecture.However, none of the national newspapers sell evening editions in Okayama prefecture, only morning editions.Evening paperOkayama Nichinichi ShimbunAlso existed,2011(23)11/10Was discontinued with.
- Local newspaper
- Sanyo newspaper
- Tsuyama Asahi Shimbun
- Bihoku Civil Bulletin
- Chinese newspaper(head office:Hiroshima city)-Chugoku's only block paper
- National newspaper
- Sports paper
Edo PeriodToBizen countryRuledOkayama DomainIt is,Mitsumasa IkedaIs the1669(Kanbun9 years)Clan schoolHanabata Campus is the oldest public school in the worldSecluded schoolIn terms of education, advanced efforts have been made since ancient times. In particular, the Kabutani School is open to the lords of the other domain as well as the territory.Transhipment,ReformThe school territory was established to make the school independent so that it could survive the unforeseen circumstances. It can be seen that the Okayama domain emphasized education. Also recommended by the ShogunateZhu ZixuenotConfucianismLet's learn (Yomeigaku),Yori SanyoIt is known that celebrities also visited. In Okayama prefecture during the Edo periodTerakoyaThe number isNagano,Yamaguchi It was the 3rd place (1,031 schools) after the number one, and the number of private schools was 1st place (144 places)..
Meiji EraTo become and1870The Okayama Domain Medical Center was established in (Meiji 3),1900(Meiji 33)Sixth High SchoolBut,1922(Taisho 11th year) Inauguration of the Okayama Clan Medical MuseumOkayama Medical UniversityIs openedHigher educationThe enrollment rate at that time was one of the highest in Japan.
However,Girls' educationAbout in most areas until the beginning of the Meiji eraPrimary Education(So-called Ichii'sTerakoya,Mekoba and sewing place) No further education was given. At each of the above schools