XNUMXth vaccination from XNUMXth Oita
If you write the contents roughly
By municipality, there are 15 infected people in 236 cities and towns, and Oita City has XNUMX people, accounting for more than half.
On the 24th, 469 people were newly infected with the new coronavirus in the prefecture.In addition, the fourth inoculation will start from the 25th ... → Continue reading
OAB Oita Asahi Broadcasting
It is a TV broadcasting station of the TV Asahi series (ANN) in Oita.
We will deliver the latest news in Oita.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Located almost in the center of the coastal area of Oita Prefecture, it is the administrative, economic, and transportation center of Oita Prefecture.Oita metropolitan areaIt is also the center.42.7% of the total population in the prefecture is concentratedTop cityThis is the highest among the prefectural capitals in the Kyushu region, along with Kumamoto City (42.7%).Motoichi, whose population had increased slightly, began to decline for the first time in 2017 since the start of statistics in 1981, but the rate of decline is the lowest among the municipalities in the prefecture.The current city area used to beOita-gunas well as the North Sea District(Until the early Meiji eraKaifu-gun) Belonged to.
Old timesBungo OfKokufuIs placed,FuchuIt was called (Funai).中 世ToOtomoDeveloped as a castle town ofSengoku periodToChristian daimyoYoshitomo OtomoUnder the patronage of (Sorin), in Japanキ リ ス ト 教Became the center of missionNanbanCulture has blossomed.
High economic growthIn the period,Steel industry,Chemical industrySuch asHeavy chemical industryWith the advance ofIndustrial cityHas grown rapidly, and in recent yearsElectronics industryThe location of is progressing.
Seto Inland Sea OfBeppu BayFacing the east from the southOnogawaBut from the west to the westOita RiverIs flowing and pouring into the Seto Inland Sea.Formed by the Oita and Ono riversdeltaas well as the Alluvial plainConsists ofOita PlainAnd the hills around it, the central city is located on the west side of the mouth of the Oita River.BeppuNear the boundary withJapanese macaqueKnown forTakasaki MountainDistrict andToyo StraitFloat onTakashimaThe district isSeto Inland Sea National ParkIs specified in.Forest therapy baseCertified area.
- East end-131 degrees 57 minutes 46 seconds east longitude
- West end-131 degrees 25 minutes 07 seconds east longitude
- South end-33 degrees 04 minutes 11 seconds north latitude
- Northern end-33 degrees 17 minutes 24 seconds north latitude
Seto Inland Sea climateIt belongs to, and is warm and has a light rain throughout the year.The average temperature is 16.8 ° C and the rainfall is 1727.0 mm (normal value).However, the oldOita-gunNozuhara TownArea isShoji-dake, Etc., 600-800m class mountains are lined up and hit the entrance to the inland area.Inland climateThe temperature is slightly lower than that of flat land.
- Temperature-up to 37.8 °C (2013/(25)7/24, Minimum -7.8℃ (1918/(Taisho 7)2/19）
- Maximum precipitation-443.7 mm (1908/(41th year of Meiji)8/10）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-44.3 m (1999/(11)9/24）
- Maximum number of summer days-152 days (2005/(17))
- Maximum number of summer days-75 days (1990/(2),2010/(22))
- Most hot days-24 days (2013)
- Maximum number of tropical nights-35 days (2010)
- Maximum number of winter days-67 days (1918/(7th year of Taisho),1936/(Showa 11))
|Climate of Oita Local Meteorological Observatory (Nagahamamachi, Oita City, altitude 5m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||24.6|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||10.7|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||6.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.6|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−7.3|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||49.8|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||0|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||5.9||7.7||10.0||10.0||9.7||14.0||12.0||10.6||11.1||7.7||6.9||5.5||111.0|
|Average number of snowfall days||6.4||4.6||1.5||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.1||4.6||17.3|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||149.4||149.1||175.0||190.1||194.6||135.7||180.8||202.8||151.5||164.2||148.2||151.2||1,992.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1887-present)|
Ancient timesThe area around the current city of Oita is called Oita-gun (Ohokita no Kohori), and is located along the lower reaches of the Oita River (currently Furugou), slightly south of the center of the city.Bungo OfKokufuIs speculated to have been placed.
The name of "Oita" is "Bungo Country Culture],Emperor KageyukiWhen he visited this place, he said, "Vast Ya, this county. Regards, you should name it Sekidenmachi." "Sekiden" is later written as "Oita." It is said that it came to be.In reality, the Oita Plain is not so vast, so today it is understood that Emperor Keiko's words describe not the vastness of the plain but the appearance of many rice fields. In any case, it can be said that it indicates that rice fields have been open in the Oita Plain for a long time.
Kamakura PeriodToOtomoIs Bungo ProvinceGuardianBeing appointed to the 3rd head of the familyOtomo Yoriyasu(ChastityNew Year (1222/)- Peace2 years(1300/)) Indigenous to Bungo Province.Motohiro3 years(1333/) In Bungo ProvinceGuardianIs entrusted to.Muromachi PeriodWhen entering, the 7th head of the familyMr. Yasushi OtomoSet up a pavilion near the mouth of the Oita River, slightly north of the castle (on the east side of the current city center).KentokumachiEtc.).This is the beginning of the castle town that is connected to the current Oita city, and the name of the townFuchusuch as."Remaining in the current center of Oita cityFunaimachiAnd the place name ""Funai 5th AvenueThe shopping street is a remnant of this.
Sengoku periodThe 21st head of the prefecture, who had the majority of Kyushu at its peakYoshitomo OtomoUnder (Sorin), the first Western style in JapanhospitalIs opened, etc.NanbanAccepted and prospered culture.However, Mr. Otomo lost the conflict with Mr. Shimazu and others and declined, and the prefecture1586/(Tensho14 years)Shimazu IekyuInvasion (Toyosato battle) Is said to have burned and destroyed.recent years,Oita StationNearContinuous three-dimensional intersectionAlong with the project and land readjustment project, ruins in the prefecture from the Middle Ages to the Warring States period, including the site of Otomo Ruins, were excavated.2001/(Heisei13 years)Otomo RuinsAs of the countryHistoric siteIs specified in.
Inheriting the trace of Yoshinori (Sourin)Yoshitomo Otomo The role of BunrokuBecause of the blunder inReformAfter that, Bungo Province was subdivided and sealed by the princes.1597/(KeichoThe prefecture was sealed in 2 years)Naotaka Fukuhara TheFuchu CastleThe construction of (Oita Castle) has started.
The early modern period
1601/(6th year of Keicho),Battle of SekigaharaDue to the military service ofFunai clanBecame the ancestor of (Oita clan)Shigetoshi TakenakaThe Funai Castle was extensively renovated by1607/In (Keicho 12), it became the scale of a castle of a modern daimyo.The castle town was also maintained by Shigetoshi and became the basis for later prosperity.
In the Meiji era, the prefectural office of Oita Prefecture was set up in the prefecture,1889/(MeijiIt became Oita Town due to the enforcement of the town and village system in 22).Great Meiji mergerWhile the merger of cities, towns and villages called1907/Incorporated 40 towns and villages in (Meiji 3).1911/The city system was enforced in (Meiji 44).1920/(TaishoThe population of 9 years) was 4.
Postwar / modern
Among the cities in Japan, Oita isHigh economic growthIt is one of the cities that has grown rapidly since the period.
the 1960sEntering the period of high economic growth from (around 35), aiming for regional promotion through industrialization and for the development plan of the Oita regionNew industrial cityAimed at designation.To meet population requirements1963/(Showa 38)Tsurusaki City,Dainan TownStepping into a major merger (new establishment) with1964/(39) When it was designated as a new industrial city in January, it became a coastal area.Nippon SteelLarge factories such as have entered the market.Development progressed rapidly from the small city that had been crammed until then to an industrial city that represents Kyushu, and Oita City was called "the honor student of the new production city".
Population toothe 1960sSince then, it has increased rapidly, and the population was 1963 at the time of the merger in 38 (Showa 21).1970/45 people in (Showa 26),the 1980s36 million people,the 1990sThe number of people exceeded 40, and it almost doubled.Large-scale one after another in the surrounding hillsResidential estateWas created,Jonan housing complex,Akeno housing complex,Shikido housing complexSuch asNew town SprawlAnd a series of peculiarSuburbThe environment was born.
With the development as a new industrial city, in the 1970sNagasakiya,Daiei,Nichii,Jusco,SeiyuMany large supermarkets with Kanto and Kansai capital have advanced in front of Oita Station, and local department storesTokiwaAlong with this, a station-front type downtown area like a suburban city in the metropolitan area, which is rare in Kyushu, was formed.But then commercialDonutsWhile shopping malls were developed in the suburbs, all large supermarkets in the center were converted or withdrawn by 2009...In the center, due to the elevation of Oita Station2015/(27) In springAmu Plaza OitaIs in operation.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Former Mayor of Oita|
|1||May 1911, 44||May 1917, 6 (Taisho 7)|
|2||Miura Kazuhei||May 1917, 6 (Taisho 8)||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 2)|
|3||May 1926, 15 (Taisho 4)||1929 (Showa 4)/4/10|
|4||1929 (Showa 4)/7/11||1932 (Showa 7)/6/8|
|5||Tamotsu Takata||1932 (Showa 7)/6/20||1933 (Showa 8)/6/29|
|6||1933 (Showa 8)/12/23||1937 (Showa 12)/12/22|
|7||Ono Sunao||1938 (Showa 13)/6/16||1942 (Showa 17)/6/15|
|8||Tamotsu Takata||1942 (Showa 17)/7/1||1944 (Showa 19)/5/2|
|9||Kazuhiko Muto||1944 (Showa 19)/6/24||1945 (Showa 20)/3/31|
|10||Miyoshi Ichi||1945 (Showa 20)/4/1||1945 (Showa 20)/10/9|
|Former Mayor of Oita|
|12||Tamotsu Ueda||1947 (Showa 22)/4/7||1963 (Showa 38)/3/9|
|Mayor of Oita|
|1||Ando Tamahiko||1963 (Showa 38)/3||1975 (Showa 50)/4|
|2||Masumi Sato||1975 (Showa 50)/4||1991 (Heisei 3)/4|
|3||Keinosuke Kinoshita||1991 (Heisei 3)/4||2003 (Heisei 15)/4|
|4||Kugimiya||2003 (Heisei 15)/4||2015 (Heisei 27)/3/2|
|5||Kiichiro Sato||2015 (Heisei 27)/4/26|
- Constant number: 44 people
- Chair: Tetsuo Nojiri (Liberal Democratic Party)
- Vice Chairman: Hiroyuki Takano (Social Democracy Club)
- Term: April 2017, 29 (Heisei 3)-April 10, 2021 (3 years of Reiwa)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Affiliated party|
|Social democracy club||8|
|New citizen club||5|
|Oita Democratic Club||3|
|Japan Communist Party||3|
Oita Prefectural Assembly (Oita City constituency)
- Constant number: 13 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (5 years of Reiwa)
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
|Junko Hiraiwa||Prefectural club||Party membershipSocial Democrats|
|Noboru Kida||Prefectural club||Party membershipIndependent|
|Nobuyuki Morinaga||Prefectural club||Social Democratic Party|
|Eizo Tsutsumi||Japan Communist Party|
|Shintaro Goto||Prefectural club||Social Democratic Party|
|Masamichi Fujita||Prefectural club||Party membershipNational Democratic Party|
|Hideyuki Kojima||Prefectural club||Party status is National Democratic Party|
|Hideki Urano||Prefectural club||Party membershipConstitutional Democratic Party|
House of Representatives
- Term of office: October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) --October 31, 2025 (Reiwa 7 years) ("49th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Oita Prefecture first ward(OldSaganoseki Town-Nozuhara TownOita City excluding the area)||Shuji Kira||Independent||6||Constituency|
|Oita Prefecture first ward(Former Saganoseki Town, Notsuharu Town, Oita City, etc.)||Seijiro Eto||LDP||14||Constituency|
|Yoshikawa||Constitutional Democratic Party||4||Proportional revival|
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)4/1 --The following towns and villages will be established by the enforcement of the town and village system.
- Oita-gunOita Town, Nishi Oita Town, Tsurusaki Town, Beppo Village, Misa Village, Taoyuan Village, Matsuoka Village, Takada Village, Meiji Village, Enokuma Village, Hofu Village, Higashi-Oita Village, Yawata Village, Hioka Village, Toji Village, Kakuta Village, Kawarauchi Village, Takenaka Village, Yoshino Village, Wasada Village, Higashi Hikita Village, Nishi Hikita Village・ Kaku Village, Suwa Village, Notsuharu Village
- North Sea DistrictSaganoseki Town, Kawazoe Village,Isshakuya Village・ Ojiuki Village ・ Kamimagi Village ・ Saka Village ・ Ichimura ・ Kozai Village ・ Nibu Village ・ Nishi Ozai Village ・ University of Tokyo Village
- 1892/(Meiji 25) October 10-Sakamura is renamed Sagamura.
- 1907/(Meiji 40) June 4
- Oita Town incorporates Nishi Oita Town, Enokuma Village, and Toyofu Village.
- Kawarauchi Village is incorporated into Takenaka Village.
- Incorporate Nishi Hikita Village into Hikita Village.
- Incorporate Suwa Village into Notsuharu Village.
- June 1907, 40 (Meiji 6) --The Nishidai Village and the University of Tokyo merged (new merger),Ozai VillageBecomes
- May 1907, 40
- Saga Village and Ichimura merged (new merger) to become Saga Ichimura.
- Taishisei Kimura and Kamima Kimura merged (new merger)Kanzaki VillageBecomes
- 1911/(Meiji 44) April 4-Oita Town enforced the city system,Oita CityBecomes
- 1920/(Taisho 9)1/1 --Saga City and Village enforced the town system,SakanoichiBecomes
- 1921/(Taisho 10) January 1-Toji Village enforces the town system and becomes Toji Town.
- 1922/(Taisho 11) --Incorporate the area on the left bank of the Oita River (behind Nakajima and Bentenjima) in the village of Higashi Oita..
- 1938/(Showa 13) April 4-Betsuho Village is incorporated into Tsurusaki Town.
- 1939/(14)8/15 --Incorporate Yawata Village, Takio Village, and Higashi Oita Village.
- 1941/(16)11/3 --Incorporate Kosai Village and Tanyu Village into Sakanoichi Town.
- 1943/(Showa 18) April 4-Incorporated Misa Village into Tsurusaki Town.
- 194311/11 --Incorporate Hiokamura.
- 1944/(19)2/11 --Incorporate Taoyuan Village into Tsurusaki Town.
- 1950/(25) January 1-Change the county of Kawazoe Village and Imaichi Village to Oita County.
- 1955/(Showa 30) January 1
- Saganoseki Town, Kozaki Village, and Isshakuya Village merged (new merger) and newly establishedSaganoseki TownBecomes
- Part of Higashi Hikita Village and part of Kaku Village will be incorporated.
- 19552/1 --Hikita Village, Higashi Hikita Village, and Kaku Village merged (new merger) to become Oita Village.
- March 1955, 30-Imaichi Village is incorporated into Notsuharu Village.
- 19557/1 --Part of Tsurusaki City,Hazama TownIncorporate a part of.
- 1957/(Showa 32) April 4-Oita Village enforces the town system,Oita TownWill be.On the same day, some areas were separated and incorporated into Hasamamachi.
- 1959/(Showa 34) February 2-Notsuharu Village enforced the town system,Nozuhara TownBecomes
- 1963/(38)3/10 --Oita City, Tsurusaki City, Oita Town, Dainan Town, Ozai Village, Sakanoichi Town merged (new merger) and newly establishedOita CityBecomes
- 2005/(17)1/1 --Incorporate Saganoseki-cho, Kitaamabe-gun and Notsuharu-cho, Oita-gun.
- Kyushu District Police DepartmentOita Prefecture Information and Communication Department
- KyusyuProvince Administrative Evaluation BureauOita Administrative Evaluation Office
- OitaLegal Affairs Bureau
- Tsurusaki branch office
- KyusyuLocal Rehabilitation Protection CommitteeOitaProbation office
- Oita Prison
- OitaJuvenile discrimination office
- Immigration Control AgencyFukuoka Immigration BureauOita branch office
- Oita District Public Prosecutors Office
- Oita District Public Prosecutors Office
- Kyushu Finance BureauOita Finance Office
- Moji CustomsOita Customs Branch
- National Tax AgencyKumamoto National Taxation BureauOita Tax Office
- Kyushu Agricultural Administration BureauOita Agricultural Administration Office
- Kagoshima Branch Oita Branch Office
- Forestry AgencyKyushu Forest Management BureauOita Forest Management Office
- Kyushu Regional Development BureauOita River National Highway Office
- Oita branch office
- Onogawa branch office
- Oita maintenance branch office
- Nanase DamManagement office building
- Kyushu Transport BureauOita Transport Bureau
- Japanese Meteorological AgencyOita Local Meteorological Observatory
- Japan Coast GuardOita Maritime Security Department
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceKyushu supply officeOita Ammunition Branch (Oita Tonchi)
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceWestern rear support team101st Ammunition Battalion (Oita Tonchi)
- Self-Defense Forces Oita Regional Cooperation Headquarters
- Oita Recruitment Information Center
Prefecture administrative agency
- Oita Prefectural Office(Otemachi3 chome)
- Chubu Promotion Bureau, Oita Prefectural Tax Office, Oita Civil Engineering Office
- Oita Central Police Station,Oita East Police Station,Oita South Police Station
- OitaLivestock Health Center(Ono Tsurujihara)
Oita City's gross domestic product is about 1 trillion yen, accounting for 9% of Oita Prefecture's gross domestic product...By industry, the total production of the secondary industry was 2%, which is the whole of Japan (GDP) 26.2% (2015)It occupies a higher ratio than.
Gross domestic product by industry(Composition ratio in parentheses. From 24 Oita Municipal Accounts (Oita Prefecture))
- Primary industry ―― 8,115 million yen (0.4%)
- Primary industry ―― 598,187 million yen (31.3%)
- Primary industry ―― 1,306,005 million yen (68.3%)
- Wholesale / Retail-- 5,256 (25.8%)
- Accommodation, restaurant service- 2,541 (12.5%)
- Construction industry --- 2,001 (9.8%)
- Life-related service industry, entertainment industry ―― 1,896 (9.3%)
- Medical care, welfare ―― 1,664 (8.2%)
- Wholesale / Retail --39,987 people (18.1%)
- Manufacturing --27,556 (12.5%)
- Medical and welfare-27,298 (12.4%)
- Construction industry --21,832 people (9.9%)
- Service industry (not classified elsewhere) --13,412 people (6.1%)
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
Major agricultural production(2015 (27))
- Paddy rice ―― 7,755 tons
- Stone ―― 1,821 tons
- Mitsuba ―― 649 tons
- Wenzhou oranges ―― 600 tons
- Aunt ―― 544 tons
Livestock production(FY2015 (FY27))
1964/In (39), it was designated as a new industrial city, and the basic material industries such as steel, chemicals, and petroleum entered the market.Oita Seaside Industrial AreaDeveloped into an industrial city centered on.In recent years, the processing and assembly industry for integrated circuits, etc. has entered the market, and under the development of distribution complexes and regional import promotion plans.Oita PortA large container terminal has been installed, and it continues to grow as a distribution base.2014/The shipment value of manufactured products in (26) is about 3.1 trillion yen, which is the 11th place among municipalities nationwide..
In addition, Mega solarIs progressing, as of the end of April 2014 (Heisei 26)Solar powerThe power generation capacity (total of solar power generation facilities of 10 kW or more) is 130,288 kW, which is the first among municipalities nationwide..
Manufactured product shipment value, etc.(2014 (Heisei 26). Top 5 shipments of manufactured products by industry (middle category).)
- Petroleum products and coal products --74,887,039 yen
- Chemistry --60,050,403 million yen
- Steel industry --56,791,479 yen
- Non-ferrous metal --55,849,724 yen
- Electronic components / devices / electronic circuits --17,977,543 yen
Oita StationOn the north side, there is a station-front type downtown area, which is rare in Kyushu, and in addition to large stores, it is an arcade shopping district.St. Porta Central Townas well as the Galleria TakemachiIs located.In recent years, large retail stores in the center have closed, while in the suburbsShopping mallHas been developed.
- Major commercial facilities in the city center
- Major commercial facilities in the suburbs
- A major commercial facility that once existed in the city center
- UnidoOita store-CurrentlySolar furnitureMoves in.
- NagasakiyaOita store → Oita Shall --Opened in 1971.Closed after converting to Oita Shall.
- JuscoOita store →Oita FORUS --Opened as Oita Jusco in 1973. Converted to Oita FORUS in November 1993. The store closed on February 11, 2017, and Oita Opa opened in June 2.
- DaieiOita store-Opened in 1973, closed on January 2000, 1.
- Nichii Oita store →Oita Sati --Opened in 1973.SatyAfter renaming to, the store closed on March 2009, 3.After the store was closed, it was reduced to become the Tokiwa Industry Wakakusa Park store.
- Seiyu Oita store →Oita Parco --Opened in 1975. Converted to Oita Parco in 1977. Closed on January 2011, 1.
Major companies based in the city
Major companies headquartered in the city
Construction / manufacturing industry
- Asahi Solar(head office)
- Bairin construction(Headquarters) --Sales 24th in the prefecture
- Eto oxygen(Headquarters) --Sales 27th in the prefecture
- Kyushu dairy industry(head office)
- West Nippon Electric Cable(Headquarters, Oita Office) --Sales 18th in the prefecture
- Astem(Headquarters) --Sales 1th in the prefecture
- Kyushu Energy(Headquarters, former Oita Kyuseki sales) --Sales 26th in the prefecture
- San Daiko(Headquarters) --Sales 16th in the prefecture
- Higashikyushu Oil(Headquarters) --Sales 19th in the prefecture
Retail / restaurant business
- Joyful(Headquarters) --Sales 13th in the prefecture
- Tokiwa(Headquarters) --Sales 10th in the prefecture
- Toki Hindustry(Headquarters) --Sales 14th in the prefecture
- Home Improvement Hirose(Headquarters) --Sales 11th in the prefecture
- Marushok(Headquarters) --Sales 8th in the prefecture
- Oita joint thermal power(Headquarters, Oita Joint Power Station) --Sales 12th in the prefecture
- Tsurusaki Joint Power(Headquarters) --Sales 29th in the prefecture
Information and communication industry
- FM Oita(head office)
- Oita Cable Telecom(head office)
- Oita Cable Network(head office)
- Oita Joint Newspaper(head office)
- Oita Asahi Broadcasting(head office)
- Oita Broadcasting(head office)
- QTmedia(Oita Headquarters) --Internet connection business, etc.
- TV Oita(head office)
- Fujitsu Oita Software Laboratory --Fujitsu Group companies
- Aussie(Headquarters) --Sales 7th in the prefecture
- Oita card(Headquarters) --Sales 21th in the prefecture
- Oita Football Club (Oita TrinitaOperating company)
Major companies with offices in the city
Construction / manufacturing industry
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals(Oita Factory)
- (Oita Factory)
- (Oita Factory)
- Oita Canon(Oita Office)
- Oita Canon Material(Oita Office)
- ENEOS(Oita refinery) --Old:Kyushu Oil→ Nippon Oil Oita Refinery
- Japan Semiconductor(Oita Office) -OldToshibaOita factory.System LSIProduction base.
- Showa Denko(Oita Office）
- Sumitomo Chemical(Oita Factory) --Agricultural chemicals, chemicals
- Sony Semiconductor Manufacturing(Oita Technology Center)
- Sumitomo Pharma(Oita Factory) --Chemicals
- NOF(Oita Factory) --Refining oil, refining fats and oils
- Nippon Steel(Oita Steel Works) - No. 2blast furnaceIs one of the largest in the world.
- Pan Pacific Copper(Saganoseki Smelter & Refinery) --Nonferrous metal.JX MetalSubsidiary.There is a large chimney that is said to be the best in the Orient.
- Mitsui E & S Machinery (formerly Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding)(Oita Plant) --Gantry cranes, metal products for construction, general machinery and equipment
- Southern Japan Shipbuilding(Oita Office)
- Kyushu Electric Power(Oita Power Station, New Oita Power Station)
Cooperative financial institution
Sister cities/partner cities
The sister cities, friendship cities, and exchange promotion cities are as follows..
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayToa Domestic Airlines(At that time) formed a tie-up as an airport sister city when the Haneda-Oita and Haneda-Obihiro routes were opened at the same time..
- Yoshitomo OtomoRelationship with Portugal from the time of (Sorin).. When the Oita Japan-Portugal Association was established in 1977, a sister city tie-up with the city of Aveiro was promoted through the mediation of the former Portuguese ambassador to Japan, Pedro Madeira de Andrade..
- Exchanges between Oita and Texas were active (in 1985)BeppuとBeaumontThe city formed a sister city tie-up in 1987Yufuin TownIn addition to holding the 14th Japan-Texas Conference, etc.), Austin and Oita are similar in industry and culture (semiconductor industry, etc.).
- Since 1974, Wuhan Iron and Steel Complex (Wuhan Iron and Steel Company) Equipment modernization Nippon Steel Oita Steel Works (currentlyNippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Oita Works) Will play a central role in teaching, The opportunity for both engineers to come and go.
- Participation in.
|Population distribution by age in Oita City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Oita City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Oita City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The population occupancy rate in the prefecture is 2005% in the 38.22 census, 2010% in the 39.62 census, and exceeded 2012% in the population estimate of Oita prefecture on February 2, 1.
School name etc. are basicallyAlphabetical order.
- Oita City Akenokita Elementary School
- Oita City Akeno Nishi Elementary School
- Oita City Akenohigashi Elementary School
- Oita City Enokuma Elementary School
- Oita City Oita Elementary School
- Oita City Oita Nishi Elementary School
- Oita City Oshi Ikki Elementary School
- Oita City Omichi Elementary School
- Oita City Oshino Elementary School
- Oita City Kaku Elementary and Junior High School(* Consistent small and medium)
- Oita City Kasugacho Elementary School
- Oita Municipal Kanaike Elementary School
- Oita City Kamihetsugi Elementary School
- Oita City Kawazoe Elementary School
- Oita City Kisagami Elementary School
- Oita City Kanzaki Elementary School
- Oita City Kozaki Elementary School
- Oita City Kozai Elementary School
- Oita City Sakanoichi Elementary School
- Oita City Saganoseki Elementary School
- Oita City Shikido Elementary School
- Oita City Shimogori Elementary School
- Oita City Jonan Elementary School
- Oita City Sekiden Junior High School(*Compulsory education school・ Small and medium consistent)
- Oita City Soda Elementary School
- Oita City Takada Elementary School
- Oita City Takio Elementary School
- Oita City Takenaka Elementary School
- Oita City Tajiri Elementary School
- Oita City Tsuru Elementary School
- Oita City Tsurusaki Elementary School
- Oita City Nagahama Elementary School
- Oita City Tanyu Elementary School
- Oita City Nishinodai Elementary School
- Oita City Notsuharu Elementary School
- Oita City Handa Elementary School
- Oita City Hioka Elementary School
- Oita City Higashi Oita Elementary School
- Oita City Higashi Hieda Elementary School
- Oita City Toji Elementary School
- Oita City Beppo Elementary School
- Oita City Toyofu Elementary School
- Oita City Maizuru Elementary School
- Oita City Matsuoka Elementary School
- Oita City Misa Elementary School
- Oita City Minami Oita Elementary School
- Oita City Munakata Elementary School
- Oita City Meiji Elementary School
- Oita City Meiji Kita Elementary School
- Oita City Taoyuan Elementary School
- Oita City Morioka Elementary School
- Oita City Yahata Elementary School
- Oita City Yokose Elementary School
- Oita City Yokose Nishi Elementary School
- Oita City Yoshino Elementary School
- Oita City Hieda Elementary School
Junior high school
- Oita Prefectural Oita Toyofu Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Oita City Akeno Junior High School
- Oita City Uenogaoka Junior High School
- Oita Municipal Oita Nishi Junior High School
- Oita City Ozai Junior High School
- Oita City Oji Junior High School
- Oita City Kaku Elementary and Junior High School(* Consistent small and medium)
- Oita City Kanzaki Junior High School
- Oita City Sakano City Junior High School
- Oita City Hieda Higashi Junior High School
- Oita City Hieda Minami Junior High School
- Oita City Saganoseki Junior High School
- Oita City Joto Junior High School
- Oita City Jonan Junior High School
- Oita City Sekiden Junior High School(* Compulsory education school / elementary and junior high school)
- Oita City Takio Junior High School
- Oita City Takenaka Junior High School
- Oita City Daito Junior High School
- Oita City Tsurusaki Junior High School
- Oita City Toyo Junior High School
- Oita City Notsuharu Junior High School
- Oita City Harakawa Junior High School
- Oita City Jita Junior High School
- Oita City Toji Junior High School
- Oita City Minami Oita Junior High School
- Oita City Yoshino Junior High School
- Oita City Hieda Junior High School
- Oita City Hieda Nishi Junior High School
- Iwata Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Oita Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Koyo Junior High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Oita Prefectural Oita Uenooka High School
- Oita Prefectural Maizuru High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Yujodai High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Technical High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Commercial High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Central High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Tsurusaki High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Nishi High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Higashi High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Toyofu High School
(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Oita Prefectural Maizuru High School
- Oita Prefectural Oita Minami High School
- Oita Prefectural Midorigaoka High School
- Oita Prefectural Information Science High School
- Oita Prefectural Soufukan High School
- Oita Prefectural Tsurusaki Technical High School
- Iwata High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Oita High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Oita Tomei High School(*Adjunct to middle and high schools)
- Oita International Information High School
- Yoshikan Senior High School
- Fukutoku Gakuin High School
- Oita High School
- Clark Memorial International High SchoolOita Campus
- Seika Gakuen High SchoolOita Learning Center
College of technology
- Oita University
- Dannoharu Campus (Secretariat, Faculty of Education / Faculty of Education and Welfare Science, Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Science and Engineering, etc.)
- Oji Campus (Affiliated School (Children, Elementary, Middle School, Special Support), Affiliated Educational Practice Center)
- Hasama Campus (Faculty of Medicine / Department of Nursing / Affiliated Hospital, etc.)
- Oita Prefectural College of Nursing Science
- Oita Prefectural Oita Support School
- Oita Prefectural Reborn Support School
- Oita Prefectural Blind School
- Oita Prefectural School for the Deaf
Facilities other than school education
- Independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job Seekers OitaVocational Development Promotion Center(Nickname: Polytech Center Oita)
- Oita Prefectural Oita Advanced Technical Academy
- OASIS open space 21
- J: COM Horuto Hall Oita
- Art plaza(OldOita Prefectural LibraryThe city newly utilizes this building. )
- Oita Art Museum
- Toyokuni Information Library(Oita Prefectural Library, Oita Prefectural Satoshi Museum, Oita Prefectural Archives)
- Compal Hall
- Peace Citizen's Park Noh Theater
Sports related facilities
- Oita Municipal Athletic Field
- Ozu Sports Park(Betsudai Kosan Stadium-Cycle Shop Kodama Osu Arena ）
- Oita Sports Park(Showa Denko Dome Oita-Showa Denko Stadium-Showa Denko Soccer / Rugby Field・ ・Oita Sports Clubother)
- Oita History Museum
- Kamezuka Kofun Park Kaifu Kofun Museum
- Otomo Ruins Experience Learning Center
- Oita Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Nippo Main Line : Nishi-Oita Station --Oita Station - Maki Station - Takajo Station - Tsurusaki Station - Ozai Station - Sakanoichi Station - Kozaki Station
- Hohi Main Line : Oita Station- Takio Station - Shikido Station - Oita University Mae Station - Naka-Handa Station - Takenaka Station
- Hisadai Main Line : Oita Station- Furugou Station - Minami Oita Station - Kaku Station - Bungo Kokubu Station
- Central station:Oita Station
- Oita Bus ――Operates many bus routes in Oita city.Taketa City, Usuki City, south of Oita CitySaiki CityThere is a line connecting Oita City with.
- Oita traffic --Beppu City, north of Oita City, via Betsudai National HighwayHiji Town-Kunisaki CityOperates a line connecting Oita City with.There are also city lines on the north side of Oita Station and in the northwestern part of the city area.
Express Bus/Express Bus
- SORIN issue(Night):Oita City - Kobe City-Osaka-Kyoto City
- Toyonokuni : Oita City - Hita City-Kiyama-Fukuoka City
- Sunlight : Oita City - Yufu --Hita City - Asakura City - Omura - Isahaya - Nagasaki
- Yamabiko : Oita City - Bungo Ono City - Takeda - Aso city - Minamiaso village - Otsu Town - Aso Kumamoto Airport - Mashiro machi - Kumamoto-shi
- Oita City - Saiki City
- Air liner : Oita City - Oita Airport
Expressways and toll roads
General national road
- National Route 10
- National Route 57
- National Route 197
- National Route 210
- National Route 217
- National Route 442
- Main local road
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 21 Oita Usuki Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No.22 Ozai Oita Port Line(40m road / seaside industrial road)
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 25 Usuki Uedo Next Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 26 Mienozuhara Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 38 Sakano City Nakatoji Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 41 Oita Ono Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 56 Nakagata Tashita-gun Line
- General prefectural road
For other major local roads and general prefectural roadsList of prefectural roads in Oita Prefecturereference.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Main historic sites, historic sites, etc.
- Natural treasure(Country designation)
- Takasaki MountainMonkey habitat
- Historic site(Country designation)
- Registered tangible cultural property
- Oita Prefecture designated historic site
- Oxen Kofun
- Funai Castle Ruins(Specify only part)
- Takasakiyama Nature Zoo
- Oita Marine Palace Aquarium "Umitamago"
- Deep geothermal hot spring ――It springs up all over Oita city,Mall fountainA hot spring derived from ancient sediments called.
- Oita Tanabata Festival
- One of the events of the Oita Tanabata Festival.Chuo-dori --Held on Showa Dori (held on the first Friday of August every year for 8 hours from 1:19 to 30:21).
- Aki Seki-SabaFestival
- Oita Trinita - Japan Professional Soccer League (J League)
- Oita B-Rings - Kyushu Asia League
- Oita Miyoshi Weisse Adler - V.LEAGUE
- Bassage Oita - Japan Futsal League (F League)
- Verspa Oita - Japan Football League (JFL)
- Sparkle Oita Racing Team - Japan Cycle League (JCL)
- Missile Kudo Sports Boxing Gym-Professional Boxing
- Cold Research Tsurusaki Gym-Professional Boxing
- Professional wrestling FTO -Wrestling organization
- Nippon Steel Oita Baseball Club - Adult baseball
- Nippon Steel Oita Soccer Club - Kyushu Soccer League
A sports team that was once based
- Oita / Ehime Heat Devils-In 2016Ehime Orange VikingsChange the team name toEhimeMoved to
- Oita AMW Wrestling --Pro-wrestling organization. Dissolved in July 2017.
Sports-related competitions / games
- What is held every year
- What was held in the past
- Goken Kokutai (21st National Athletic Meet)(1966)
- Giraffe cup football(2001)
- 2002 FIFA World Cup(2002)
- Giraffe challenge cup(2003, 2006, 2007, 2010)
- J League All Star Soccer(2005)
- All Japan Business Team Against Athletics Championship(2006)
- Challenge! Oita National Athletic Meet (63rd National Athletic Meet)(2008)
- Challenge! Oita Tournament (8th National Sports Tournament for the Disabled)(2008)
- 25 National High School Sports Festival(Northern Kyushu, 2013)
- Murayama Tomi City - 政治家, 81th generationPrime Minister
- Shinya Adachi --Politician, member of the House of Councilors (Oita Election District）
- Yosuke Isozaki --Politician, member of the House of Councilors (Oita constituency)
- Morihiko Hiramatsu --Politician, former governor of Oita prefecture
- Keinosuke Kinoshita --Politician, former mayor of Oita
- Kugimiya --Politician, former mayor of Oita
- Kiichiro Sato --Politician, Mayor of Oita
- Soichiro Takashima - politician,Fukuoka Citylong
- Toshimitsu Tsurumatsu - Member of the House of Representatives,Odakyu Electric Railway(Currently Odakyu Electric Railway) Founder
- Akio Kinba -YuanKeihan Electric RailwayThe president
- Taku Nakajima - Jay leaseFounder / CEO
- Hiroshi Hirako - All Nippon AirwaysThe president
- Takateru Kawano - TKPRepresentative Director and President,Oita TrinitaDirector
- Hoashi Kyoume - South painter
- Toda Hidetoshi - Ukiyo-e
- Heihachiro Fukuda - 画家
- Tatsuo Takayama -Painter
- Arata Isozaki - 建築 家
- Jun Suemi - Illustrator
- Tokichi Ishiyama - manga artist
- Matsuura Masafumi - manga artist
- Motoo Koyama - manga artist
- Koichiro Yasunaga - manga artist
- Yayoiso - manga artist
- Ryo Kawasaki - Film director
- Yuichiro Hirakawa - Director
- Shigeichi Nagano - Photographers, Movie photographers
- Akiyoshi Kazutaka - manga artist
(The team name is the final team)
- Atsushi Aramaki -YuanProfessional baseball player(Mainichi Daiei Orions）
- Yuya Ando -Former professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigers）
- Hiroyuki Ikenaga -Former professional baseball player (Nishitetsu Lions）
- Ito Hirobumi -Former professional baseball player (Kintetsu Buffaloes）
- Uchikawa Seiichi - Pro baseball player(Tokyo Yakult Swallows）
- Yuto Egawa - Pro baseball player(Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles）
- Fumitaka Ota -Former professional baseball player (JNR Swallows）
- Ika Okazaki -Former professional baseball player (Yomiuri Giants）
- Jumpei Ono -Former professional baseball player (Hiroshima Toyo Carp）
- Ryuhei Obata --Professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigers)
- Takuya Kai --Professional baseball player (Fukuoka Softbank Hawks)
- Shunsuke Kasaya --Professional baseball player (Fukuoka Softbank Hawks)
- Ikuro Katsuragi --Former professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigers)
- Takao Katsuragi --Former professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigers)
- Kawaguchi Yosuke --Former professional baseball player (Yomiuri Giants)
- Kawase Kento - Pro baseball player(Orix Buffaloes）
- Akira Kawase --Professional baseball player (Fukuoka Softbank Hawks)
- Akira Kawahara -Former professional baseball player (Ocean Whales）
- Sosuke Genda - Pro baseball player(Saitama Seibu Lions）
- Kodama Riichi --Former professional baseball player (Ocean Whales)
- Shintaro Takeshita --Former professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigers)
- Taichi Tanaka --Former professional baseball player (Yomiuri Giants)
- Masao Chihara --Former professional baseball player (JNR Swallows)
- Teppei(Teppei Tsuchiya) --Former professional baseball player (Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles)
- Takamasa Nakamura --Professional baseball player (Fukuoka Softbank Hawks)
- Masatoshi Karagawa -Former professional baseball player (Nankai Hawks）
- Yoshiharu Himeno -Former professional baseball player (Daiei Stars）
- Tetsuya Fujisawa --Former professional baseball player (Nankai Hawks)
- Rin Matsutomi --Former professional baseball player (Fukuoka Softbank Hawks)
- Miyamoto Takayoshi --Former professional baseball player (Hanshin Tigers)
- Nobuhito Morishita --Professional baseball player (Hiroshima Toyo Carp)
- Ryota Wakitani --Former professional baseball player (Yomiuri Giants)
サ ッ カ ー
J3 leagueOnly players who have experience in clubs in the above categories are listed.
- Yudai Inoue - Professional soccer player(FC Machida Zelvia）
- Katsuya Iwatake -Professional soccer player (Urawa Reds）
- Kohei Kawada -Professional soccer player (Ventforet Kofu）
- Daisuke Kanzaki --Former professional soccer player (Ventforet Kofu,V. Farren Nagasakiother)
- Hiroshi Kiyotake -Professional soccer player (Cerezo Osaka,Representation from JapanExperienced person)
- Kiyotake Isao -Professional soccer player (Tokushima Voltis）
- Hiroki Otegawa -Professional soccer player (Oita Trinita）
- Koyo Sato - soccer player(Suzuka Point Getters）
- Keita Takahata --Professional soccer player (Oita Trinita)
- Kengo Tsutsumi --Former professional soccer player (Catale Toyama,YKK AP Soccer Club）
- Nakamura Takumi -Professional soccer player (FC Tokyo）
- Takuya Nogami - soccer player(VONDS Ichihara）
- Wataru Noguchi -Professional soccer player (Giravanz Kitakyushu）
- Atsuhiro Miura --Former professional soccer player (Yokohama Flugels, Tokyo Verdy 1969, etc.VISSEL KOBEdirected by)
- Himeno Yuya -Professional soccer player (Fujieda MYFC）
- Yohei Fukumoto --Soccer players (Oita Trinita, Tokushima Vortis, etc.)
- Fujita Yuto --Professional soccer player (Ventforet Kofu)
- Tsubasa Yoshihira --Professional soccer player (Fujieda MYFC)
- Hideki Nagai --Former professional soccer player / soccer coach (Tokyo Verdydirected by)
- Rawei Shimizu --Professional soccer player (Tegevajaro Miyazaki)
- Tamasaumi Taisaburo -YuanGrand SumoWrestler
- Ryuji Chiumi --Former sumo wrestler
- Kiyoshi Imazumi --Rugby player
- Hirokazu Ueki --Handball player
- Takamasa Anai -Judo
- Sayaka Anai -Judo
- Skull Reaper A-ji --Professional wrestler / masked professional sparrow
- Satoko Suetsuna --Badminton player
- Hidekazu Shirakata --Futsal player (Bassage Oita）
- Kazuhiro Nibuya --Futsal player (Vasagey Oita)
- Yamazaki Takeji -American football player
- Mao Abe --SingerSinger-songwriter
- Hitomi Niko【Singing cheering party Hitomi Riri]- singer
- Misato Eto --Singer / Idol (former)Nogizaka46・ Former Chimo)
- Haruka Ono --Singer / Idol (former)SKE48, Solo idol)
- Rino Sashihara --Singer / Idol (HKT48·PreviousSTU48・ Previous AKB48)
- SPATIO --Singer / idol unit
- Yuri Takagi - Multi talent,Fashion Model,Variety idol
- Kiyoto Tachikawa --Baritone singer
- Chimo --Singer / idol unit
- Rina Nakanishi --Singer / Idol (former)AKB48）
- Kinno Dan -Singer
- South kosetsu - Folk singer
- Rina Miyazaki --Singer / Idol (SUPER ☆ GiRLS）
- Miki Yakata --Singer / Idol (former SKE48)
- Yuko Furukawa - actress
- Noriko Watanabe -Actress
- Naomi Zaizen -Actress
- Fukatsu Eri -Actress
- Yu Miura -Actor
- Kenjiro Ishimaru --Actors, voice actors, narrators
- Ryosuke Kono -Actor
- Makoto Renjo -YuanTakarazuka RevueSnow setMale role
- Mori Nana -Actress
- Akie Asaka - Comedy actress(Yoshimoto New Comedy）
- Keita Komera --Talent (Yoshimoto Shinkigeki)
- Eto window-comedian (comedian)W engine）
- Tetsuo Sato - Comic artist(Punk Boo Boo）
- Sasuke-Owarai Tarento (Waterfall sound）
- Noriko Fujita - talent
- Yusuke Santa Maria -Talent
- Rie Ichimiya --Former talent
- Yuri Sakurai -YuanRace queen·talent
- Araki Tsunetake - TV KumamotoAnnouncement manager
- Masashi Ishikawa - Oita BroadcastingFormer announcer
- Michiyo Ueda - Minaminihonhoso(Kagoshima) Executive Announcer
- Maho Kono --Oita Broadcasting Announcer
- Toshiro Kubo - Fukuoka Broadcastingannouncer
- Yuji Sato - Nagoya TV Broadcast(Me-Tele) Announcer
- Mika Sugisaki -Free announcer/formerShinetsu Broadcasting(Nagano) Announcer
- Nakajima Miwako - Free announcer・OriginalOita Asahi Broadcastingannouncer
- Machi Miyamoto - NHK Kagoshima Broadcasting Stationannouncer
- Tomomi Hirose - NHKannouncer
Works set in Oita City
- Right now (Hino reed,year 1956) - Takasaki MountainA novel about tourism development in Japan.
- Life(Ryo Takasugi,year 1983) - Oita Seaside Industrial AreaA novel about the construction of a refinery in Japan.
- Prefectural Earth Defense Force(Koichiro Yasunaga, 1983-)-Drawn on a model set in Oita CityComicthe work.The author isOita Maizuru High SchoolI'm from
- Thuro(Kenji Morita, 1994) --A manga work drawn on a model set in Oita City.There is a part where the actual high school / place name is inferred.
- Fate / stay night(Nasu mushroom, 2004-) --There is a part that suggests that Fuyuki City, which is the stage of the work, was drawn with Oita City in Oita Prefecture as a model.
Oita City2019/6In the public relations magazine "June 6st issue" published in Japan, the illustration posted to introduce the Sengoku warlords related to Oita is "Nobunaga's Ambition SeriesIt is very similar to the character design of2020/5It became clear to.The four people who were very similar were Michiyuki Tachibana, Shigetane Takahashi, Muneshige Tachibana, and Chiyo Tachibana.In addition, it seems that the illustrations of the four people were also used in the tourist guidebook published by the city.Game operatorKoei Tecmo Games"It is clear that we are referring to the characters that appear in Nobunaga's Ambition series," and admitted that the designer in charge of the printing company that commissioned the production of the public relations magazine "referenced the game images."However, Koei Tecmo Games does not require the city to apologize or collect these illustrations, given that they are distributed non-profit..
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. March 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. March 2021Browse.
- ^ Masanori Ishiguro, "Changes in the population structure of the Kyushu region after the war"Bulletin of the University of Teacher Education Fukuoka, Volume 2006, Social Studies" 55 No. 1 p.8-XNUMX, University of Teacher Education Fukuoka
- ^ Reference casebook About (residential) housing complex development in Oita prefecture Oita Prefectural Library
- ^ a b "Competition between department store shopping streets and department stores". Oita History EncyclopediaOita Broadcasting System. As of February 2002, 2original[Broken link]More archives.2019/5/27Browse.
- ^ Volume 3 of the Mayors of Japan, "The Mayors of Japan", 1985. 『Asahi Shimbun』.
- ^ a b Vice-Chairman has been appointed Oita City
- ^ What is a parliamentary group? Oita City
- ^ "(PDF)”. Oita Joint Newspaper. 2018/4/14Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ OASIS Hiroba 21 Vocational Counseling Service Oita Labor Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ Oita Livestock Hygiene Service Center - Oita Prefecture
- ^ a b Oita City Comprehensive Plan "Oita Creative Vision 2024" (PDF) Oita City, June 2016
- ^ (PDF) Cabinet Office
- ^ a b c d e Statistical Yearbook (28 edition) Oita City
- ^ (PDF) Oita City
- ^ Solar power generation: Oita City is number 1 13 kW - Wayback machine(August 2014, 8 archive) Mainichi Shimbun, August 13, 2014
- ^ The number of solar power generation installations in Japan !! Hamamatsu city
- ^ “100 billion companies increased by 3 companies in FY16”. Oita Joint Newspaper(November 2017, 10). originalArchived as of October 2017, 10. (The following sales rankings are also based on this article)
- ^ "Sister cities, friendship cities, exchange promotion cities”. Oita City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "《Sister City》 Obihiro City”. Oita City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b c "Domestic sister city introduction”. Obihiro City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f "Sister (Friendship) Alliance Information". Local Government Internationalization Association.As of August 2012, 10original[Broken link]More archives.2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "《Sister City》 Aveiro City”. Oita City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "《Sister City》 Austin City”. Oita City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "The United States of America”. International One Village, One Product Exchange Association. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "《Friendship City》 Wuhan City”. Oita City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ a b "《City promoting exchange》 Guangzhou”. Oita City. 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "Seki Aji / Seki Saba Festival". 2020/10/10Browse.
- ^ "<Cancelled> Seki Aji / Seki Saba Festival". 2020/10/10Browse.
- ^ “I want to promote Misa Eto's Miss Magan GP hometown”. Oita Joint Newspaper Evening Edition No. 40351 (Oita Godo Shimbun). (April 2011, 7)
- ^ Oita City public relations magazine character, very similar to "Nobunaga's Ambition" Suspected copyright infringement Mainichi Newspaper March 2020, 5