Announced a total of 2022 new coronavirus infections at "Isetan Shinjuku" on August 5, 23
If you write the contents roughly
For more information and inquiries, please check the official website of "Isetan Shinjuku".
On Monday, April 2022, 5, announcing the new coronavirus infection of workers at the department store "Isetan Shinjuku" in Shinjuku. … → Continue reading
Daily Shinjuku is a regional-specific media site that delivers real-life Shinjuku life and the latest Shinjuku news in Japanese and other languages.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1886/Founded long-established storeKimonoStore-affiliated department store.Kanto regionDomestic, such as, andChugoku-Southeast AsiaIn some citiesDepartment storeTo expand. As of the first half of 2007, it was the 5th largest department store industry in Japan.Tokyo OfShinjukuSet up the main store in.It has 12 stores nationwide, including affiliated companies, and the Shinjuku store, which has the highest annual sales by store in Japan, accounts for 1% of sales.The sale of highly fashionable clothing has gained support from the younger generation, including middle-aged and older people. "Fashion Isetan""Fashion museumIs advocating.1968/The success of the open men's building broke the industry's jinx that men's clothing couldn't sell..
The logo mark has been a mark with the brush character "Italy" in the circle since its establishment (it is said to be the brush of the first Tanji Kosuge).1975/,1986/And changed the mark twice.The mark from the time of its founding is still being used as a formal company emblem (used on the nameplates installed in each store and on the signboard on the roof of the main building of the Shinjuku store).The yellow circle of the current logo is an eye that captures the times, and the protrusions of each letter express the wind of the times (1985/Confirmed at Shizuoka Isetan in December).POSthe system,Japan NCRUse made.
The group companies of Isetan Co., Ltd., the operating company before the merger, are centered on the department store business (6 directly managed stores, 5/7 stores of domestic affiliates, 15 overseas 13 stores), credit / financial business, retail / specialty stores. It is divided into 4 segments, business and other businesses, and consists of 37 companies.The Group's consolidated sales are approximately 7,700 billion yen.Operating income marginIs 3.4% on a non-consolidated basis (fiscal year ended March 2009).
2008/(20)4/1ToMitsukoshiMitsukoshi Isetan Holdings was established and integrated.The share exchange ratio is 1 shares of Mitsukoshi shares for one share of Isetan shares.The management integration of Mitsukoshi and Isetan had a sense of crisis over the long-term stagnation of Mitsukoshi.Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationIs Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (currently:Mitsubishi UFJ Bank) Is said to have approached the Isetan side.after that2011/(23)4/1Merged with Mitsukoshi to "Ltd.Isetan MitsukoshiWas launched.Along with this, Isetan as a corporation has been dissolved.
- 1886/(19th year of Meiji)11/5 --The first Tanji Kosuge is along the NakasendoTokyoKanda WardHatago Town4-XNUMX (currently:TokyoChiyodaSotokanda5-XNUMX),Iseya Tanji Kimono DealerFounded.The title comes from Tanji Kosuge.Kanda Sakuma TownBy rice dealer Iseya.
- 1923/(12th year of Taisho)- Great Kanto EarthquakeHappens.Kanda store burned down.
- 1924/(Taisho 13)4 --Reconstruction of Kanda store.From the conventional seat sales system to the display sales system.After that, it changed to the department store format.
- 1930/(5)9/30 - Isetan Co., Ltd.Established.New store locationShinjukuDecided to.
- 1931/(Showa 6) --Tanji Kosuge, the second generation,Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of ElectricityOwned land of 1000 tsubo or more (to be acquired laterHoteiyaBid on the land next to).
- 1935/(10)6/18 --Department store Hoteiya (adjacent to the Shinjuku main store)1926/(Taisho 15)1Opened) acquired.The following year, the old Hoteiya part (in the main building)Shinjuku 3-chome交 差点The part facing the building) and the building are integrated.
- 1945/(Showa 20) --Shinjuku store, 3rd floor and aboveTroopsRequisitioned (there is a rental theory).
- 1947/(Showa 22) --Tachikawa branch opened
- 1953/(Showa 28) --Requisition of the entire building is canceled.
- 1966/(41)12/2 --Shinjuku Isetan Kaikan opened.
- 1968/(43)9/25 --Old adjacent to the north side of the Shinjuku storeTokyo Marubutsu Shinjuku store(1965/(40) Closed), "Otoko no Shinkan" opened.
- 1971/(Showa 46) --Opened Kichijoji store ・ Formed a business alliance with Tanakaya Co., Ltd. (currently Isetan Shizuoka).
- 1973/(Showa 48)- All Japan Department Stores Development Organization(A ・ D ・ O) Established.
- 1974/(49) --Matsudo store opened.
- 1975/(Showa 50) --The symbol mark is in the shape of a flower based on orange, and the English logo is in lowercase.isetanChanged the notation.
- 1981/(56)4/22 --Urawa store opened.
- 1986/(61) --In commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the opening of the business, the logo mark was written in English "IDEVIL”(Currently used).The catchphrase at that time was "Fantasy Realization Department Store".
- 1987/(62) --Own credit card "Isetan eye card"Introduction.
- 1989/(XNUMX)3 - 米 国Department storeBernese New YorkMulti-faceted business alliance with Isetan, wholly owned by Isetan Co., Ltd.Barneys JapanEstablished.
- 1995/(7) May-Tokorozawa Logistics Center business start
- April 4-Hong Kong Isetan closed.Fuchu store opened.
- 7 month - Hankyu Department StoreAnd a comprehensive business alliance.
- 1997/(9)9 --JR Kyoto Isetan opened.
- 2000/(12)12 --London Isetan closed.At the end of December of the same year, the business at the third store was closed, and preparations were made for moving to a new store.
- 2001/ (Heisei 13) 1 ――The fourth relocation destination, Tachikawa Branch, started operations at the new store.
- 2004/(16)2 --Ogura Isetan opens.
- 2005/(17)- IwatayaMade a consolidated subsidiary,Marui ImaiSupport and business alliance.
- February 2-Shenyang Isetan, China opens.
- March --Taiwan's Kaohsiung Otate Isetan store closed (opened as Otate Department Store).
- 3/25 --Kokura Isetan closed.
- 3/26 --Delisting of shares.
- November 4-Ltd.MitsukoshiWith the joint holding company "Co., Ltd."Isetan Mitsukoshi HoldingsWas established and merged under the umbrella of the company.
- April 4-Merged with MitsukoshiMitsukoshi Isetan Co., Ltd.Will be.The surviving company is Mitsukoshi, and Isetan is dissolved.
- First generation Tanji Kosuge: 1930-1960
- 2 fee Tanji Kosuge: 1960-1984
- : 1984-1993
- Kazumasa Koshiba: 1993-2001
- : 2001-2009
- 大西洋: 2009-2011
Directly managed stores
In Isetan, the name of each store is called the main branch.Only 3 stores in the Kanto area are directly managed stores.
IsetanHead officeIn the meantime, Isetan Mitsukoshi's head office and registrationHead officeIt ’s also the location,Mitsukoshi OfNihonbashi Main StoreUnlike websites and advertisements, "Isetan Shinjuku store'It does not have a "main store".Known asShinjuku Isetan..Located northwest of the Shinjuku Sanchome intersection,Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line,Fukutoshin Line,Toei Subway Shinjuku Line OfShinjuku-sanchome StationIt consists of the main building and men's building, which are directly connected to Isetan Kaikan, and surrounding facilities such as Park City 1-5..
Annual sales of 2,741 billion yen (2018).+ 2.1% year-on-year.No. XNUMX in sales by store in Japan..It also has the highest sales of any retail store in the country.In fashion and beauty related "Shinjuku in the east Isetan in the westUmeda HankyuIs called.
1933/It opened on September 9th.It is a flagship store that accounts for 28% of the sales of all Isetan stores (including about 6 billion in over-the-counter sales such as nationwide corporate foreign trade and mail order business), and is said to be particularly strong in fashion-related areas.There is a main building and a men's building, and the total sales floor area of the two buildings is 462.4.m2Is.The part of the main building facing the Shinjuku XNUMX-chome intersection is the adjacent "Hotaya" (1926/Opening) building1935/(It was acquired in (the following year), and the floors were connected and integrated with the main building. There was a part of the step until the early Heisei era, but since it was corrected at the time of renovation in the 2000s, there is no trace of it now.1968/IsShinjuku Marubutsu The "Otoko no Shinkan" (later the Men's Building) was opened on the site of the site.
SubwayShinjuku-sanchome StationDirectly connected, but hugeTerminal stationIsShinjuku StationIt is a little far from Shinjuku station and is directly connected to Shinjuku station.Odakyu Department Store,Keio Department StoreEven though it is not a terminal department store like, The annual number of customers is about 3 million, ranking 6th to 8th in Japan...Opening of Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line (2008/June 6th), the nearest station, Shinjuku Sanchome StationTobu Tojo Line-Seibu Ikebukuro LineDirectly along the railway line (on March 2013, 3,Tokyu Toyoko LineAlthough it was expected that the number of customers visiting the store would increase further because it would be directly connected to the railway lines, sales in June 2008 were down 6% from the same month of the previous year.
Main building (construction is Shimizu group (nowShimizu Construction)) The exterior isArt decoIn style,Historical buildings in TokyoThe registration mark of the selected historical building of Tokyo is installed on the outer wall near the Shinjuku XNUMX-chome intersection on the first floor of the main building.
"Isetan Girl", which incorporates teenage women, opened on September 2, 10 on the second basement floor.After that, it moved to the second floor by the remodeling on March 2008, 9.
Men's building(ISETAN MEN'S) has undergone a major renovation of the conventional "Otoko no Shinkan"2003/Reopened in September, it is also a store that symbolizes Isetan's current strong performance, and is truly a dollar box that always maintains about a quarter of men's clothing sales in all department stores in the Tokyo area.Inspired by the successful acquisition of male customers, especially young male customers, who have long been considered secondary to the department store industry as a new target for department stores.Hankyu Department Store(Umeda Main Store AnnexHEP NAVIO) AndMeitetsu Department StoreThe head office opened a men's building and followed suit, which had a great impact on the Japanese department store industry.Imai Marui's men's corner in Sapporo uses the same font and marui men's ad sign and packaging.
It has many annexes such as Park City Isetan 1, 2, 4, 5 (4 buildings in total), Isetan Kaikan, and Park West.Isetan Kaikan is on the west side of the Men's BuildingYasukuni Dori(Tokyo Metropolitan Route 302), Park WestShinjuku Marui MenLocated on the east side of.
The adjacent taxi standInternational carAnd for group companies only.Outsiders are not allowed to enter.
- TokyoTachikawa2-5-1 Akebonocho Redevelopment Building (JRTachikawa Station,Tama city monorail lineTachikawakita StationPrevious)
- 1947/10/10, Opened as a small store selling stationery etc. at the south exit of Tachikawa station, the first branch of Isetan. February 1952, 2 Extended relocation. Moved to Akebonocho 1-1956-4, the third relocation destination on April 25, 3.Sales floor area 2㎡.2001/Moved to the 1th current location in January, with a sales floor area of 4m2Became the number one store in the region.
- SaitamaSaitamaUrawa-kuTakasago 1-15-1 (JRUrawa StationWest exit)
- 1981/4/22Opened.AroundLuxury residential areaHowever, the sales are second only to the main store.The largest in the cityDowntown OfOmiyaDepartment store in the area (Takashimaya,SOGO) Is suppressed and sales are the highest in Saitama City and Saitama Prefecture.Sales floor area 30,138m2.Urawa RedsAs the home of2006/A commemorative sale was held at the time of the victory.In front of the west exit of Urawa StationUrawa CorsoIt was built integrally with the building, and our shop uses all of the two buildings and two floors of the other.
■Regarding "small stores" that started to be developed as a new strategy in 2011Isetan MitsukoshiSee.
Group company stores
Domestic department store
- Ltd.Shizuoka Isetan
- Niigata Mitsukoshi Isetan Co., Ltd. Niigata Isetan
- Ltd.JR West Japan Isetan
- JR Kyoto Isetan -JRKyoto Station Building.. Opened in September 1997.
- LUCUA 1100 isetan shops -JROsaka Station-Osaka Station City (North gate building). JR Osaka Mitsukoshi Isetan (May 2011, 5-April 4, 2015) was rebranded, the sales floor scale was significantly reduced and reorganized, and the store opened on April 4, 1.
- Shanghai Meilong Town Isetan (Chugoku, Shanghai Meilongzhen Itan Hundred Co., Ltd.)
- Tianjin Isetan (China, Tianjin Isetan Co., Ltd.)
- Chengdu Isetan(China, Chengdu Isetan Department Store Co., Ltd.)
- Kuala Lumpur Isetan (MalaysiaLocal subsidiary: Isetan of Japan Sdn. Bhd.)
- Singapore Isetan (SingaporeLocal subsidiary: Isetan Singapore Ltd.)
Stores that existed in the past
Domestic department store
- Kichijoji store
- TokyoMusashinoKichijoji Honmachi1-11-5 Musashino City Development Corporation Building(JR ・Keio Inokashira LineKichijoji StationNorth ExitKichijoji Sun Road Shopping Street) Sales floor area 20,758m2.
- 1971/(46)11/10Opened in 1972 (Building A F & F specialty store street in XNUMX).2010/(22)3/14closed.
- On the site2010/(22)10/15, "Coppice Kichijoji" (Operated by:Mitsubishi CorporationUrban Development Co., Ltd.) opened, and the F & F specialty store area was renamed to "Kopisufev" (operated by Musashino City Development Corporation).
- Hachioji store
- TokyoHachioji CityYokoyama Town,Koshu HighwayAlong.1 basement floor-7 floors above ground, total floor area 6,645 m2..
- Sales floor area 4814㎡
- 1979/(54)2/13closed.The store building was subsequently demolished.
- 1986/(61)4/25Foreign business base "Isetan Hachioji Gift Shop" Sales floor area 300m2Hachioji CityHigashi TownOpened in.
- 1999/(11) Closed "Isetan Hachioji Gift Shop".The site isSkylarkIt became a restaurant restaurant.
- 2013/XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Sereo HachiojiOpened the 2rd "ISETAN MIRROR" (luxury cosmetics shop) on the 3nd floor of the North Building.Sales floor area about 310m2Although it is small, it has virtually re-entered Hachioji for the first time in 1979 years since the Isetan Hachioji store closed in 34.
- Matsudo branch
- ChibaMatsudo-shiMatsudo1307-1 Matsudo Building(JR ・Shin-Keisei LineMatsudo Station5 minutes walk from the west exit)
- 1974/(49)4/19Opened.The main building has 12 floors (the 12th floor is the rooftop), and the new building has 9 floors with a sales floor area of 33,109m.2..The new building is oldNagasakiyaIt was built on the site where the Matsudo store building was demolished.1995/(7) Opened.It is located slightly away from the west exit of Matsudo Station.The road leading from Matsudo Station to Isetan2002/It was named "Isetan-dori" in (14), and the stores on the street made up the "Isetan-dori Shotenkai".
- In September 2016, it became clear that we are considering closing the store if the operating deficit does not improve within the next 9-2 years., Matsudo City considered support measures, but it was rejected by the city council and was put off, so the store closed on March 2018, 3. The curtain closed on 21 years of history..It is said that a new commercial facility will move into the former site., Matsudo Building announced on November 2018, 11, a new community-based commercial facility ``Kitemite MatsudoAnnounced the schedule to open in April 2019, Opened on April 2019, 4.At the same time, "Isetan-dori" was renamed to "Kitemi-te-Matsudo-dori" and the store association was changed to "Kitemi-te-Matsudo-dori Shoten-kai".
- Sagamihara store
- KanagawaSagamihara CitySouth wardSagami Ohno4-4-3 (Odakyu Odawara Line-Enoshima Line Sagamiono Station5 minutes walk from the north exitUS ArmyFormer medical center)
- 1990/(2) Opened on September 9th.25 basement floors-3 stories above ground (main building).Sales floor area 7m2..The main building was about 200 meters on the north exit side of Sagami-Ono Station.also,TBSSeries TV drama "Department store! Summer story''Department Store! Autumn Story''Summer! Department store storyIt also became the stage and shooting location for.
- In October 1993Prefectural Road 51Buildings A and B were added to the adjacent land separated by. Building A mainly deals with cafes and living supplies, and building B deals with relaxation salons, but as of February 2016, 2, both buildings A and B were closed.After that, on the site of Building AMitsubishi Estate ResidenceThe condominium "The Park House Sagamiono" was built on the site of Building B, and a multi-tenant building was built.
- And the main building2019/Closed on September 9th..The site isNomura Real EstateSold to...After the main building is closed, Isetan is in the neighborhoodBono SagamionoA gift shop was opened in the store.In addition, the coffee shop "Wakamatsu" on the 5th floor of the main building has also moved to the same shop.
- The demolition of the main building was started on March 2020, 3.2021/The demolition of the building was completed around December.However, some reinforced concrete skeletonsPedestrian deck, Underground parts, etc. escaped dismantling..After they have been repaired and retrofitted,2025/Will be reused for a 41-story complex tower condominium scheduled to be completed in.
- Fuchu store
- TokyoFuchu-shiMiyamachi 1-41-2 (Keio LineFuchu StationPrevious)
- Fuchu Station South Exit Redevelopment ProjectAs an anchor store in District B1996/(8)4/3Opened.Sales floor area 34,102m2.ForisIt is in the same building as. Closed on September 2019, 9..On the siteNojimaOpened the commercial facility "Mitte Fuchu" on May 2021, 5..
- Ltd.Takasaki Isetan
- Ltd.Kokura Isetan
- FukuokaKitakyushuKokurakita WardKyomachi3-1-1 Saint City Kitakyushu (Kokura)SOGOTrace)
- 70% of Isetan,IzutsuyaEstablished as a joint venture with a 30% stake. Opened on February 2004, 2.Since then, it has been in the red2007/Withdrawal announcement.2008/(20) The store was closed on March 3th.The company did not dissolve and Izutsuya took over the shares held by Isetan for 25 yen per share, and on April 1st, the successor store "COLET IzutsuyaBusiness resumed as.
- Iwataya Isetan
- KumamotoKumamoto-shiChuoSakuramachi3-22 (Kumamoto Transportation Centernext)
- 1973/(48) AprilIwatayaAlliance with.Opened "Iwataya Isetan Shopping Center" as a joint venture with Kumamoto Transportation Center. July 1974 Converted to a department store.1993/In March (5), Isetan raised its capital and changed its name to "Kumamoto Iwataya". Closed on February 3, 2003.
- Shenyang Isetan (China Shenyang Isetan Department Store Co., Ltd.)
- Jinan Isetan (China Jinan Jinan Hyakuho Co., Ltd.)
- People's Republic of ChinaShandongJinan City268 General Square, Izumishiro Road, Lixia District
- Established on July 2005, 7.Joint venture between Isetan and Isetan (Singapore). Opened on September 4, 2005.Rent-in at the office on the 9st basement floor and the store on the 24st to 1th floors above ground.. Closed on September 2007, 9.The sales budget could not be achieved and the deficit was 23 million yen..
- Hong Kong Isetan
- Tsim Sha Tsui store:Hong KongKowloonTsim Sha TsuiNathan Road 20 Inside the Sheraton Hotel. 2,400m2.. Opened in September 1973.
- Hong Kong child store: 2,300m2.. Opened in September 1987.
- Otate IsetanDepartment Company (Taiwan）
- TaiwanKaohsiung CityQianjin District Gofuku 59rd Road No. 16,500 Sales floor area XNUMXm2.
- Established in April 1991.General department storeJoint venture with. Opened in November 1992.. Closed on March 2008, 3.The joint venture will be dissolved when the contract period expires.The store isOtate Department StoreSurvived as a company (Thali Paihua Consu).
- Singapore Isetan
- Bangkok Isetan (Thailand）
- Opened November 1992, 4. Closed December 8, 2020.
- London Isetan(United Kingdom）
- Opened in August 1989. Closed in December 8.A gift shop for Japanese tourists. 2000m2.
- Vienna Isetan(Austria）
- Barcelona Isetan(Spain）
- Barcelona OlympicA gift shop for Japanese tourists visiting Japan. 440m2.. Closed in February 1993.
- Chiba store / Yokohama store
- Bubble economyIn the middle,SOGO Yokohama storeThere was a plan to open a store in the adjacent parking lot.After that, instead of IsetanMitsubishi warehouse Yokohama Bay QuarterDeveloped as2006/(18) Opened on August 8th.also,2000/(12) Yokohama Sogo at the time of Sogo's bankruptcy in July,Sogo Chiba storeThere was a plan to acquire the store and open it as the Isetan Yokohama store and Isetan Chiba store, but the plan to expand into Yokohama and Chiba disappeared due to the comprehensive business alliance between Seibu Department Store and Sogo.
- Previously, the Isetan Chiba store was planned to open as a core tenant, but the store opening plan has disappeared due to the failure of this store.
- In the olden days, it was a local department storeTabata Department Store(Later ChibaParco), And othersChiba Central Twin BuildingHe had been planning to expand into Chiba many times due to plans to open stores as an anchor tenant.
- Odaiba store (Tokyo)Minato-ku）
- Sumitomo CorporationA store opening plan was underway as a core tenant of a commercial facility to be built mainly byBubble burstDue to sluggish performance1993/Formally abandoned in (5).Main bankIt is said that one of the reasons is that there was pressure to narrow down to either JR Kyoto Isetan, which was planning in parallel with the Odaiba store at that time.At the planned site,1996/(8)7/12ToDecks Tokyo BeachOpened.
- Okayama store
- The Hayashibara CityThere was a plan to open a store in the department store building, but the plan disappeared naturally due to the fall in land prices and the bankruptcy of the Hayashibara Group, and in November 2014.AEON MALL OkayamaHas opened a store.[Source required]
Alliance with Mitsukoshi
Isetan is oldBank of MitsubishiIt has been the main bank since the timesMitsubishi UFJ BankThe relationship with the bank is historically deep, such as the appointment of multiple graduates as officers, and the oldMitsui ZaibatsuSystemMitsui GroupAttention will be paid to how it will affect the business integration with Mitsukoshi. (Currently, it is a member of the Mitsui Group's Futakikai)
While Isetan is relatively strong for young people, Mitsukoshi has a huge brand power as Japan's first long-established department store.Japan's firstDepartment store declarationAndescalatorAndChildren lunch,Mail orderIt has strength in middle-aged and elderly people and corporate foreign trade nationwide.The average customer unit price per person for the wealthy elderly buyers at the Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi Main Store is 60 yen.[Source required]Also known as.
However, in the merger, Isetan has an advantage in the exchange ratio of the integrated holding company, and it has been decided that the first executive officer of the integrated company will be Isetan.As Isetan became certain to take the initiative, confusion was expected, including competition with ADO member stores of the representative general secretary store...Regarding this, since there have been overlapping memberships of ADO and Mitsukoshi in rural areas, Mitsukoshi is jointly with Isetan Mitsukoshi, Isetan Mitsukoshi Niigata, Imai Marui and Iwataya.Iwataya MitsukoshiAbout each member of ADO.However, ADO was dissolved as of March 2020, and the relationship with Mitsukoshi is prioritized over the relationship with the member companies.
Brand introduced by Isetan for the first time in Japan
As the name of "Fashion Isetan" suggests, Isetan introduced brands from all over the world to Japan for the first time, and there are brands that were exclusively sold.Some of the brands introduced here are still on sale.
- Pierre Cardin (France) —— Later, Takashimaya acquired the exclusive contract.
- Givenchy (France)-Seasonal contract.Later, Daimaru made an exclusive contract.
- André Courrèges (France)-Seasonal contract.
- Pierre Balman (France) --Exclusive contract from 1963 (Showa 38) to December 1979 (Showa 54).Since the fall of the same year, he has been developing a haute couture salon at the Shinjuku store.
- Miss Balmain (France) --January 1974 (Showa 49) to 1 (Showa 1985).Pierre Balmain's ready-to-wear line.
- Ltd.Barneys Japan
- Isetan Dining Co., Ltd.
- Established in March 1989 (3% owned by Isetan).
- August 2007, 1,Royal holdingsWith the capital participation of "R & I DiningCompany name changed to.
- Former Mitsukoshi-affiliated company also funded by Royal HD on January 2010, 1CentrestaMerged with.
Works dealing with Isetan
- Isetan-Tan- Akiko YanoSongs.1999/Released album "Go Girl』\ Collection.
- ISETAN-TAN-TAN --A song by Akiko Yano.2014/Released album "I'll skip it』\ Collection.2013/In autumn, as the 80th anniversary of Shinjuku relocationMiu SakamotoIt was also broadcast in the store with the narration of. A different song from "Isetan-tan".
- Catch it at Isetan-- Papaya ParanoiaAlbum "LUNATIC" (Apollon,1987/).
In addition, "ISETAN Songs Collection 1972-1986" (Sony Music Direct, MHCL-1872), a collection of Isetan's CM songs, has been released (1983/Re-edited from not-for-sale items distributed on the 50th anniversary of the opening of the Shinjuku store).
- Landlord and me - Taro YabeCartoon.NHK GeneralEpisode 9 "Shinjuku Rendezvous" of the TV anime broadcast on2020/6/11Broadcast), Isetan will appear.
- lone Ranger(KR TV)- Provided by one companyHowever, after moving to Fuji TV,Kabaya foodReplaced by.
- La Seine no Hoshi -(Fuji Television Network, Inc) --At the time of this broadcast, it was provided by one company.
- Fashion communication (Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.) --It was offered for a while.
- (TBS Radio) --A program provided by one company.
- (J-WAVE) --A movie music program provided by one company.Broadcast from the time of opening.Sponsor dismissal on the way.
In-store broadcast chime
For the past few years, except for Shizuoka Isetan, the same chime has been used except for the Kansai area (Iwataya main store also has the same chime).However, there may be a different chime for the department store association unified campaign announcement (Kichijoji, Matsudo, and Osaka Mitsukoshi Isetan used to be the same chime. At the end of the Showa era, only the Shinjuku store used a separate original chime). ..
- ^ "Kazumasa Koshiba, former president of Isetan, dies and launches "Fashion Isetan"”(Japanese). WWD JAPAN.com (September 2019, 6). 2020/2/19Browse.
- ^ "What is Isetan Mitsukoshi ｜ Business and work ｜ Isetan Mitsukoshi Co., Ltd. New graduate recruitment information”(Japanese). www.imhds.co.jp. 2020/2/19Browse.
- ^ Isetan's paper bag, renewed for the first time in half a century Plaid big and bright -Asahi Shimbun Digital, March 2013, 9
- ^ a b c Toshio Hashiguchi "Walking in the Labyrinth of Shinjuku" Heibonsha <Heibonsha New Book>, 2019.ISBN 9784582859126.
- ^ "Isetan to withdraw from Kokura Izutsuya becomes a wholly owned subsidiary and enters the store". West Japan Newspaper (February 2007, 12). As of February 25, 2008original[Broken link]More archives.2007/12/25Browse.
- ^ a b Isetan Shinjuku store
- ^ Isetan Shinjuku Official website(Isetan Mitsukoshi)
- ^ A large collection of gourmet foods from all over the country!"Food Collection All Stars" will be held from November 11th (Wednesday) at Isetan Shinjuku store(September 2021, 11 PR TIMES Posted by Isetan Mitsukoshi)
- ^ Floor guide(Isetan Shinjuku store)
- ^ "[Latest version] 2018 Sales ranking by department stores nationwide!”(Japanese). Cheap! A behind-the-scenes story from the former home electronics retailer!. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ Kintetsu Department Store,ParcoAt an affiliated store of a department store in Kyoto, which became the predecessor of1965/closed
- ^ In fact, the underground part is a direct route to Shinjuku Station on the Marunouchi Line, which has the advantage that it is possible to visit the store from the underground regardless of whether it is sunny or rainy.
- ^ Isetan Corporate Activity Report 2006Despite being located farthest from Shinjuku Station, the Isetan Main Store is visited by about 3 million customers annually.
- ^ Japan External Trade Organization 2010.3
- ^ a b "XNUMX Year History of Isetan"Isetan Co., Ltd. (March 1990, 3)
- ^ "Turn out! This is Mitsukoshi Isetan's" closing list ". Isetan Matsudo, Sagamihara, and Fuchu stores are also in view of Mitsukoshi Chiba.". Oriental economyBELOW! (Toyo Keizai Inc.). (January 2016, 9) 2016/9/14Browse.
- ^ "Isetan Matsudo store in Chiba, closed on the 21st, I can't see the direction of town planning""Nihon Keizai ShimbunElectronic version December 2018, 3 (viewed September 21, 2020)
- ^ "Negotiations to enter the store to restart" Isetan Ruins Matsudo, aiming to open in April next year"Chiba Daily』April 2018, 4 (viewed June 27, 2020)
- ^ "New commercial facility at the site of Matsudo and Isetan"Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition November 2018, 11 (Metropolitan area economics) Retrieved December 29, 2018
- ^ ""High-rise condominium" will be completed in 19 on the site of Isetan Sagamihara store A building.Old B building is converted to a multi-tenant building”. The changing cityscape of Machida (July 2016, 7). 2021/8/19Browse.
- ^ a b "Isetan Mitsukoshi closes 3 stores under its umbrella Niigata Mitsukoshi also"Nihon Keizai Shimbun April 2018, 9 (read January 26, 2020)
- ^ "Sold to Nomura Real Estate Development, the site of Isetan in Sagamihara City"Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (July 2020, 2) Read December 3, 2020
- ^ "Reusing 1 m5000 of the old department store to reduce CO2, Nomura's high-rise condominium"Nikkei XTECH (December 2021, 12) Retrieved April 6, 2022
- ^ Helicopter scenic flight
- ^ "Nojima's commercial facility opens on the site of the former Isetan Fuchu store"Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (delivered on September 2021, 5) Retrieved September 20, 2021
- ^ Isetan / Press Materials 2005.8.29[Broken link]
- ^ Record China 2007.8.15[Broken link]
- ^ Nikko Research Center, Hong Kong-Overview of Economy, Industry and Main Luxury Companies, December 1993
- ^ Fukuoka International University"Progress and Challenges of Retail Industry in Taiwan"
- ^ Isetan / Press Materials 2003.3.14[Broken link]
- ^ "Odaiba Monogatari" by Yoshio Mutou, Nihon Hyoronsha, 2003.ISBN 9784535583627
- ^ "Notice Concerning Business Integration by Establishing a Joint Holding Company with Isetan Co., Ltd. and Mitsukoshi Co., Ltd." (PDF) (Press Release), Isetan Co., Ltd., Mitsukoshi Co., Ltd., (August 2007, 8), originalArchived as of October 2007, 9. 2015/4/19Browse.
- 100th Anniversary Business Company History Compilation Executive Committee "Ayumi of Isetan 100 Years in the New Century" Isetan, 1986.
- Isetan Rugby Club - 2001/The rugby team of the same company that was suspended in 13.
- All Japan Department Stores Development Organization --With IsetanMatsuyaIs a joint purchasing organization that serves as the secretary.
- Yomiuri Giants - Central LeagueAndJapan seriesWhen winning, a winning sale will be held at some stores.
- Urawa Reds - 2006/(18) When the J-League championship was won, the Urawa store held a victory sale.We also hold regular Thanksgiving Day.
- Kenji Tada --Comedy combinationCOWCOWMembers of.It is known to wear a suit with a paper bag pattern of Isetan and make a story, and it was officially approved by Isetan Mitsukoshi HD later.
- Kabutoyama - 1933/8th (Showa 2)Tokyo Yushun Grand Race (Japan Derby)Winning horse.The owner is Dohei Maekawa, the president of Isetan at that time.
- Tiger Jeet Singh - 1973/, In front of the Shinjuku storeア ン ト ニ オ 猪 木Attacked.
- Peke x pon ――We cooperated fully with the corner "Aritaya Department Store BXNUMXF" in the program to provide products and prepared foods.