New Corona in Ishikawa Prefecture Infects 515 new people Young people continue to stay high
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, 131 people had close contact or contact with people who had already been confirmed to be infected.
Ishikawa Prefecture announced on the 22nd that 515 new people were confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.In Ishikawa prefecture ... → Continue reading
MRO Hokuriku Broadcasting
Hokuriku Broadcasting is a radio and television broadcasting station headquartered in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. It has been supported by viewers for more than half a century as the first private broadcasting station on the Japan Sea side of Honshu.
Our mission is to broadcast programs that show the current (current) state of Ishikawa on radio and television, to plan events that make people happy, and above all, "close to the community."
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Rich contact(Noukouseshoku) isinfectionIt is a guide for judging the contact situation with a person.If this guideline is metRich contact personIs considered as.
JapaneseNew Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)In infection control, the day of contact with an infected person starts "two days before the onset of illness", and the standard for determining close contact is "contact within 2 meter and 1 minutes or more".National Institute of Infectious DiseasesDefined a close contact.
1973 yearsTokyo Communication HospitalIn the case of smallpox, a doctor who came into contact with the patient and a technician who inspected the patient's blood were treated as close contacts, and measures were taken to temporarily isolate them with the consent of the patient..
2019 New Coronavirus Infection
In the 2019 active epidemiological survey of patients with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, the close contacts are the infectious period of patients (confirmed cases) (including asymptomatic pathogen carriers. The same shall apply hereinafter).[Annotation 1]Among those who have come into contact with the patient before starting hospitalization, accommodation treatment, or home treatment, those who fall under the following range..
- Persons who lived with the patient (confirmed case) or had long-term contact (including in a car, in an aircraft, etc.) ・ Person who examined, cared for, or cared for the patient (confirmed case) without appropriate infection protection
- Patients (confirmed cases) who are likely to have come into direct contact with contaminants such as airway secretions or body fluids
- Others: Individuals who have been in contact with the patient (confirmed case) for 1 minutes or more at a distance that can be touched by hand (15 meter as a guide) without necessary infection prevention measures (surrounding environment, contact status, etc.) Comprehensively judge the infectivity of the patient from the situation of
- ^ According to the guidelines for conducting an active epidemiological survey on patients with new coronavirus infection, symptoms suspected of new coronavirus infection (fever, cough, dyspnea, general malaise) including acute respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough / dyspnea. , Sore throat, nasal discharge / nasal obstruction, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting / vomiting, etc.) from 2 days before discharge or to meet the criteria for cancellation of accommodation / home care.
- ^ "Q & A regarding changes in the definition of close contacts in the guidelines for conducting active epidemiological surveys (April 2020, 4)”. NIID (April 2020, 4). 2020/8/30Browse.
- ^ 71st Diet House of Councilors Communications Committee No. 7 April 48, 4 17 Yuichiro Kita
- ^ "(PDF)”. National Institute of Infectious Diseases. 2021/8/30Browse.