[Breaking news] New Corona Kochi confirms 128 new infections [Kochi]
If you write the contents roughly
We will send you the latest news of Kochi prefecture.
"Kochi-san TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Kochi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Regulatory countryThen.TosukuniMost of Kochi City, where the prefectural capital is located,Tosa DistrictBelonged to. The last in JapanClear streamIs said to beShimanto RiverIn addition to (Shimantogawa), the waterside utilization rate is the highest in Japan.Niyodo River,Monobe River,Yasuda Riverな どShikoku MountainsThere are many clear streams originating from the source.Muroto Cape-Cape Ashizuri-Yonghe-dong-Shikoku karstIt has many natural tourism resources.
In recent years, imported vegetables andTokushima,MiyazakiTend to be pushed by, etc.,green pepper,Eggplant,TomatoOf vegetables such asForcingBut the famous coastal area in the central part of the prefecture (Tosa~Geisei Village(Near)vinyl houseAre lined up.
Kochi Prefecture is from the Pacific Ocean, the southern part of ShikokuShikoku MountainsThere is a strong image as a "sea country" in the range up to the ridge, but from Kochi CityKonan City-Kami CityTo the south of Tosa Yamada TownKochi Plain,Kacho PlainThe area around Shimanto City in the southwest is a rather wide plain, and most of it is a typical mountain country with mountains approaching near the sea.
The mountainous area rate is 89%, which is the highest in the country, and its steepness can be clearly seen compared to the national average of 66%.The highest peak isMt. Miune(If the summit is Kochi prefecture alone,Mt.), geologicallyShimanto Beltと 呼 ば れ るSedimentary rockIs also a region with a lot ofSediment disasterIs extremely large. On the other hand, the Shimanto River flowing in the western part of the prefecture,Mount IshizuchiTo south to Tosa BayNiyodo RiverFlows from northern part of the prefecture to Tokushima prefectureYoshinogawaThere are many rivers with abundant water, and in recent years the number of people who canoe down the river is increasing.
Water shortageIs rarely bothered byWater controlHas been an issue for a long timeEdo PeriodEarlyTosa DomainmagistrateNonaka KaneyamaLarge-scale river improvement by the government has been carried out in most of the major rivers in the prefecture.Currently, it has one of the largest hydraulic control capacities in Japan, and despite the large amount of rainfall, it is also a prefecture with little flood damage nationwide.
Off the coast of KochiThe Pacific OceanTheKuroshioIs flowing from the sea surface in winter morningsteamCan be seen standing.The climate is warm even in winter due to the influence of the Kuroshio Current, and there are many typhoons.1951/After (Showa 26)typhoonThe number of landings isKagoshimaIt is the second most common prefecture after.In particular"Muroto Typhoon”, the central pressure when landing on Cape Muroto was 911.6hPaIt was the typhoon that landed on the mainland of Japan and had the lowest central pressure at the time of landing in the history of observation. The official statistics of the typhoon are1951/(ShowaThis record has been regarded as a reference record since it was started in 26 years), but it has not been broken as the lowest record of central pressure in a typhoon at the same latitude. Cape Ashizuri and Cape Muroto, which protrude into the Pacific Ocean, are also known for strong winds.
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
The mountains in the southwestern part of the prefecture have not been greatly developed, leaving a rich forest and a large river without dams. Shimanto River is the lastClear streamIs famous as. A small commuter airport on the Shimanto River in the late 1980s, in early 2000SukumoAnd Ehime prefectureAinan Town(OldIpponmatsu TownA plan to build a 2000m-class airport (tentative name: Kochi Southwest Airport) that straddles the prefectural border has emerged, but all have failed.
The north, south, east, and west edges of Kochi Prefecture and the center of gravity are at the following positions... North endChichiyama, The southern endOffshore Island (Kochi Prefecture), The eastern endKoura PortKuzushima, which floats off the coast, at the western endUraijimaIt is in. AlsoStatistics BureauAccording to the 22 national census,Tosanew homeIn the vicinity.
|Center of gravity|
|Center of gravity|
|Kochi Prefectural Government Building Location||Eastern end|
- Main sea
- Main river
- Shimanto River
- Niyodo River
- Monobe River
- Yasuda River
- Matsuda River
- Aki River
- Ioki River
- None River
- Nahan Irikawa
- Main plains
- Main mountain
- Main island
Kochi Prefecture has more than 2000 hours of sunshine a year, and the first and second place in Japan are fixed positions, while the annual precipitation is also around 1 mm in the plains and over 2 mm in the mountainous areas, and Uirase in the eastern mountainous areas 2500mm, which is one of the leading in Japan..Summers are hot and humid, and tropical nights continue like every day, but in the daytimeIntense heatIt is hard to become.On the other hand, in the western region, the northwesterly wind may cause a foehn over the Shikoku Mountains, and the heat may be comparable to that of the inland area of Honshu.Shimanto CityEgawasakiThen, on August 2013, 8, Japan's historical highest temperature record (at that time) was observed at 12°C.
Snow in the plains is rare, but in the mountains andBungo ChannelHeavy snowfall may occur in the plains of the western part of the prefecture, which is open to the side, and in some high mountains of the Mt. Tsurugisan and Ishizuchi mountains, heavy snowfall can be seen in the midwinter.There are many sunny days in winter,Radiation coolingDepending on the situation, it is often below freezing in Kochi City in the morning, but it is warm during the day.On the other hand, there are frost-free areas in the peninsulas and coastal areas such as Cape Muroto and Cape Ashizuri.In search of the warm climate, many sports teams set up camps.Along with Uwajima in spring, it is known that the flowering front of Yoshino cherry tree visits early in the country, but from summer to autumn it is often hit by typhoons, and when the typhoon itself passes from the East China Sea to the Sea of Japan side. Warm and moist winds from the south can be blocked by the Shikoku Mountains and cause heavy rain.Cape Muroto and Cape Ashizuri are "Typhoon ginza"It is called.
|Western coast||Central coast||Eastern coast|
Tropical sun badge
There are 11 cities, 6 districts, 17 towns, and 6 villages. All towns are read as "chou" and villages are read as "mura".
Below, we describe each of the seven regional municipalities.
Kochi prefecture is nationwideTottori,Shimane The third smallest population afterGovernment-designated cityIt has a smaller population than), and is the lowest in the Shikoku region.Population densityWest JapanIs the lowest.
As for the distribution of the population, the location of the prefectural officeKochiAlmost half of the citizens of the prefecture live in Japan, so-calledPrimate cityIt has become.In addition, Kochi City is the only city with a population of more than 5, which is the minimum population required for the enforcement of a single city system, which is the smallest among all prefectures.
In the central part of the prefectureKochi PlainExcept for the areas where a relatively large population livesShimanto CityThe western and eastern parts of the prefecture are one of the most densely populated areas in Japan.
|Kochi Prefecture and national population distribution by age (2005)||Kochi Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in Kochi Prefecture's population
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Population ranking by city in Kochi Prefecture: As of 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)
- Population density ranking by city in Kochi prefecture: As of 2021 (3nd year of Reiwa)
- Shikokuchuo City
- Saijo City
- KamikatsugunKumakogen Town
- Seiyo City
- Kitauwa-gun(Onikita Town-Matsuno Town）
- Uwajima City,Minamiuwa-gunAinan Town
Before the ritual system
The oldest record of the current administrative organization in Kochi Prefecture isKokuzohonkiThere is a record of (the western part of the prefecture, laterHata-gunOr)TosaTwo of (the central part of the prefecture)National constructionWas placed. Hata Kunizo is the first appointed person of eachSojin dynasty(1st century BC)Executive morning(Around the latter half of the 2nd century)[Annotation 1]Since Hata was earlier, it seems that the Hata region had been negotiating with the forces of the Yamato Imperial Court since the Hata region was early in ancient times..
The detailed literature records of the Kochi prefecture area at this time are scarce, but neither the attack on Tianhan nor the Kodachi niMishima groove pile(Kamo) Is called the descendant,SettsuIt is possible that Kamo's clan based in (Northern Osaka Prefecture) descended to Tosa and Hata via Awakuni and became indigenous. Also,Tosa Shrine(Tosa Country laterIchinomiya) Is the main deity ofAjisuki TakahikoIs the god of Kamo.
Under the law
In Kochi PrefectureKokujiHatsumi where is placed is from the Emperor Tenmu 13 (684)Hakuho EarthquakeOn the occasion,Japanese calligraphyThe damage situation in Tosa was quoted as a report from "Tsuchisa Kunishi".KokujiIs placedTosukuniIt can be seen that was established and was completely incorporated under the Ritsuryo system. The first example of Kunishi, whose personal name is known, was appointed in Tenpyo 15 (743).Miki HikidaIs.
The national system of Tosa under the regulation is as follows.
- KokufuIt is,NagaokaIt was placed in (now Hie, Nankoku City).
- countyWas originallyHata,Agawa-Tosa-AkiThe four counties were set up, but later from TosaNagaoka-Kami-gunBut from Agawa-gun in 8TakaokaWas separated, and then, until Kami-gun disappeared in 18 (2006), it remained unchanged in seven counties for more than XNUMX years.
- Public roadWas originallyKitan Strait-Naruto StraitAcrossAwakuniAfter landing in Shikoku,Sanuki country-Iyo countryHowever, the route was changed in the second year of Yoro (2) at the request of the Kokuji side because it was too inefficient in the big circle, and there is a way to enter Tosa directly from Awakuni along the coast. opened. Further down the age of 718 years (15), a shorter route was opened (Kitayama Crossing), going north from Kokufu and crossing the Shikoku Mountains. However, perhaps because the steep mountain climbing was shunned, it was abandoned with infrequent use. The journey with the city was 796 days up, 35 days down, and 18 days by sea.
- Other,LegionAsNagamakiAs (location unknown[Annotation 2]) Were placed respectively.
- KeyAmong them, as a special product of Tosa countrybonitoAnd Oshia (鮎Salted) was specified.
I was appointed as Tosa Kunishi,Responsibility and Rebellion of ToshinagaDuring the 106th century until the time of the (Genpei battle), the number of people reached XNUMX, but as the times went by, it was no exception to the bosses of other countries,Haruka RenCases such as the occurrence of money and running interest in interests to save money have become established. In the 4th year of the calendar (785 years), the delivery of the key was delayed, and the goods that arrived were inferior, so the national tax officer was dismissed from the guard to the eye..
Among the successive bosses,Noriyuki(Appointment for 8 years (930 years)) is particularly famous nationwide as a case of doing good politics, and a memoir in the middle of his recovery after his term of office.Tosa Diary”Also describes the customs of Tosa at that time..
In addition, Tosa country was particularly far from KinaiDistant countryOf the felonyDistributionThere were many About 5 people were distributed to Tosa by the time of Emperor Tenmu 676 (60) as the first example until the Kamakura period..
When the Kamakura Shogunate was established at the end of the twelfth century, Tosa entered the power of the Shogunate early because of his strong relationship with Genji during the Genpei battle. Bunji first year (12),Yoritomo Gengen Guardian-GroundBefore and after being allowed to install (Bunji's charter),Kajiwara morning view(Kajiwara KeijiMy brother) was dispatched as a de facto first-time guardian and was sedative in the country.
After that, in the 3rd year of construction (1192)Nobutaka SasakiIn the first year of Kennin (1200)Teshima Asahi, In Kenji 3 (1202)Yoshimura MiuraBecame guardian, and the death of Mr. Miura in the first year of Houji (1247) (Houji Battle) Was protected by Mr. Miura. When the times went down, the clan of Mr. Hojo, the imperative, served as a guardian.Mr. AndoWas assigned locally as a guardian.
3 years after the fall of the Kamakura Shogunate (1336)Takashi Ashikaga TheTeshima Kawahara BattleLost to Kyushu and retired to Kyushu, ShikokuMr. HosokawaThe clan was placed to control the samurai. Tosa countryKen HosokawaIs arranged and laterNorthern and Northern DynastiesAt Tosa, the North Korean predominance was established at the time of the second year of Kokoku / the fourth year of the calendar year (2)..
During the Muromachi period, the entire Shikoku area wasYosoyuki HosokawaBecame the two countries of Hosokawa due to the succession of regional peace, and Tosa was descended and ruled by a descendant (Enshu family) of Tosa country as a guardian..
The Enshu family's Tosa rule continued for five generations, but four generationsProfitIn the era, he took time to subdue the Australian rebellion and lost control of his territory. First year of Onin (1467),Onin's rebellionBroke out, Katsumi became a party to the disorderHosokawa KatsumotoIn response to the order of the.
Even after the end of Onin's turmoil, the Toshu family of the Enshu family wasHosokawa MasamotoUnder the influence of, he continued to turn. However, in 4, the assassination of Masamoto (Eishoma's confusion) Was triggered, and the suppression of the nationality became ineffective, and the fifth generation escaped Tosa..
After this, Tosa domestic fell into a state of turmoil that the power of protection did not reach,Nana Tosa(Motoyama-Kira-Aki-Mr. Tsuno-Mr. Kasou Kabe[Annotation 3]-Ohira-Mr. Nagasokabe) Of being a KojiIchijo TosaEliminate the eight powers of the castle, and the number of domestic castles exceeded 300 at the peak.
The early modern period
Tosa Country is Tensho 3 (1575),Nagasokabe former parentBe unified by the hands of. The ex-parents then embarked on Shikoku peace, but in Tensho 13 (1585),Hideyoshi ToyotomiLost to Shikoku and became a lord of Tosa.
After that, he succeeded his former parentMorichikaIs the 5th year of Keicho (1600),Battle of SekigaharaAs a West Army, lost to this,ReformWas done. Tosaichi is the owner of Enshu Kakegawa Castle, which belonged to the East ArmyKazutoyo YamauchiGiven to.
After entering the office of Kazutoyo Yamauchi, Tosaguni ruled it for 16 generations, even after it was transferred to Kazutoyo Yamauchi, until the abandoned clan prefecture.
Mr. Yamauchi's entrance
Nagasokabe's remnant of Mr. Yamauchi's visit to TosaOne footShowed strong resistance (Urado Ichifumi). Eventually, the betrayal of the Futoshi settled on many former vassals. After Ichiho entered the prefecture,Ichiaki TakiyamaFor several years, sporadic rebellion continued.
Ichitoyo took over his former parent's residence after entering Tokyo.Urato CastleInstead, he built a new castle on Mt. Kozaka in the Kochi Plain, with the intention of forming a castle town over a wide area, and moved here in Keicho 8 (1603). Shinshiro was in the 15th year of Keicho (1610)Kochi CastleSince then, it has become the center of Tosa management for the Yamauchi family. At the same time, the castle town was also laid out in a grid pattern and settled by vassals, merchants and craftsmen..
The governing mechanism of the Tosa clan is as follows. First of all, as the distinction of status based on family name etc., there are seniors (ager, middle-aged, mawari, small family group, answering group) and junior (government, sage, outside the group, Ashigaru, servant). Divided into two parts, the vassal of Yamauchi vassals from the Enshu era and the former vassal of Nagasokabe were considered sages. Later, a special status called Shirofuda was created between the superior and the inferior.
Of the vassals, the departments directly involved in territorial governanceForeign affairsWas called. The top foreign officialsMagistrateIt was called (also known as Consul) and was appointed by the elder. The actual command of practice isKeeper(With politics), was appointed by the middle-aged and Ma Ma. Each department is set up under the preserving role to share duties,magistrateLed this. Duties related to trial and policeLarge scaleWas in charge, and reported directly to the magistrate's office.
Departments related to the lord's home economicsSecretaryWas called. The top of the officeOld apprenticeIn addition to managing the private household affairs of the Yamauchi family, he also oversaw relations with the shogunate and other daimyo through the clan residences in Edo, Kyoto, and Osaka.
Management Crisis and Reform of the Clan
10th year of Keicho (1605), nephew of Ichitoyo,Yamauchi TadayoshiBecame the second lord of the domain. Around this time, the Yamauchi family became an assistant of civil engineering and architecture (Edo Castle, Nagoya Castle, etc.)Osaka teamDue to the demands of the staff to participate in the project, the expense was high, and due to the loyalty of the loyalty person himself, the debt swelled up to the amount of two or three years of revenue in the United States at the time of the most, and the Shogunate advised that the debt should be consolidated. there were.
In response to the recommendation, in 7 (1621), the politician was the center of the reform of the feudal lord. Specifically, they mobilized farmers to clear the forests in the territory (the role of wood), sent the felled cypress and other items to Osaka, and sold them to return their debts. In addition, the government implemented austerity measures to save money, retain vacancies from the vassals, cut sales of rice, and control rice sales, and completed the repayment of debts in 2.
At the same time, in order to obtain stable annual income[Annotation 4]Clarified the ownership of land by farmers. As for the domestic fields, mainly in the mountainous areas, one territory foot at the same time controlled the land as the main peasant (name of owner), and the lower-layer farmers were slavery to this as an inmate, but Nagasokabe's demise. As a result of the destabilization of the position of one corps, and further its inhabitants, there were many cases () in which the inmates fled the land and fled. The feudal authorities forgave the runners' crimes and proceeded with the return to farmland, and started a land reassignment system that evenly divides and cultivates the land.Fixed Exemption LawThe annual tribute income was stabilized by changing to.
Kanei 8 (1631), a close relative of the Yamauchi familyNonaka KaneyamaBecame a magistrate and led the reform of the feudal government for the next 30 years.
Kaneyama led civil engineering projects such as new rice field development, irrigation development and irrigation canal construction, and port development in order to increase the income of annual tribute rice, which is the basis of the clan income.
At the same time, in order to relieve one limb that was still smoldering as a complaining element, the ones who were successful in Nitta development and clearing of the wilderness were collected as scholarship, giving wisdom Tried to reconcile.
However, since these Kaneyama measures involved the labor force of the farmers, they caused complaints from the farmers, and further provided living guidance for farmers, economic control by monopolizing domestic products, and even a fine system for drinking alcohol. Therefore, it caused a domestic reaction. In addition, the policy of collecting the local scholars has caused complaints among the superiors of the bandage.
3rd year of Kanbun (1663)TadayoOn the other hand, Kaneyama was impeached and Kaneyama was defeated. Kaneyama died soon, the family was imprisoned for a long time, and the Nonaka family disappeared..
Clan administration changes
After the demise of Kaneyama, the policy of the feudal lord ruled in the opposite direction from the Kaneyama era. The abolition of economic control, including the monopoly system, and the intervention of the people's lives was stopped, so the feudal sphere of the feudal lord returned to its lively life. These measures are called "".
On the other hand, the basic income of the clan remained the same as that of the annual tribute, so the clan assumed that it would increase the annual tribute income after waiting for the recovery of the civilian power. Therefore, we continued to encourage Nitta development and took measures such as reducing the burden of Nitta's annual tribute..
However, as the economic control was lifted, the commercial economy further developed, and the samurai's lifestyle became relatively poor. In addition, the new country's development led to the devastation and migration of Honda, and the decline of the forest development. In order to remedy this situation, the clan issued a "Distillery Ordinance" and banned the export of some products such as beef horses, fur and lacquer, and restricted the development of emerging commercial capital. At the same time, we tried to stabilize the clan's finances by, for example, surrendering the bank to the leading merchants..
Moreover, in order to eliminate the instability of annual tribute income, the amount of tribute is set to "equal exemption" (Naramen), which determines the average value of the annual amount, andLocal knowledgeからKurayukiThe tax system has been improved. On the other hand, however, it was during this period that some of the lifestyle controls of the Kaneyama era were revived, such as the newly established lifestyle controls for farmers..
Since then, the tension between the feudal clan, which intervenes in commerce and life to stabilize income, and the farmers who resist it, continued. 8th lordToyoshikiIn the 2nd year of the era (1752), the feudal government office set up a domestic production office. This is a system in which the wholesaler purchases the products produced in the clan by the clan agency, and the clan agency was profitable by earning money from the designated wholesaler. At this time, some of the designated wholesalers said that the purchase price was low and they were reaping unjust profits.Nakahira YoshiyukiWith the leader, a revolt happened (). Eventually the wholesale system was abolished.
After that, the wholesale system was established again in the 3rd year of Meiwa (1766), but in the 7th year of the Tenmei period (1787), there was a case where the silk mills suffering from bad harvest fled to Iyo (). Furthermore, in the same year, there was a turmoil in various parts of the feudal clan, including the rice turmoil in Kochi Castle. In response to these turmoil, the wholesale system was abolished again..
Tenpo 14 (1843), 13th lordFertilityWas willing to recruit people, and the ones recruited were called. However, this flow led to the repulsion of the old monarchs and resulted in a failure in less than a year..
Tosa clan was the fifteenth lord of the Edo periodToyonobuUnder (Yodo), he was deeply involved as the great clan of Tosa one country.
Regarding the attitude of the Tosa clan in the political affairs of the Bakumatsu Restoration, despite the transition and conflict, Yodo and the upper clan of the clan consistentlyPublic military coalition theoryAdhere to the position of. Yodo is the elder of the shogunateNaosuke IiConflict withAnsei no HellI was forced to retire, but Dai IiOutside of SakuradamonWhen he was assassinated inAttendance meeting-Shiho Conference-Great command of the royal revivalAll members were included as members of the Ohan. It was Mawara who supported the domain administration of Yodo.Toyo YoshidaThen, promote the formulation of the theory of the domain, the drafting of a statement of opinion to the Shogunate, and the provision of funds for the reinforcement of arms..
On the other hand, insist on staying in the clan and keeping a distance from the shogunateReverenceThe faction emerged at the time of Ansei's prison, and in the first year of Bunkyu (1861),Takeshi SeosanTo the leaderTosa Emperor's PartyFormed. With the appearance of class conflict with the upper clan of the clan, Toyo was assassinated by Emperor members in 2..
The Emperor Party worked extensively in collaboration with other clan comrades, and there was no end to those who left the domain and went to Kyoto or Choshu. I was afraid of "Izura Izura"Okada Izo,Tenchu set strangeCausedTorataro YoshimuraAnd so on.
However, Bunkyu 3rd year (1863),August XNUMX political changeAs a result of this, the movement of the Respected Kings was capped and the Tosa Emperor Party suffered a devastating blow such as Seosan imprisoned and harassed.
after that,Ryoma SakamotoDue to their successChief allianceHolds,Second Choshu ConquestAs the Shogunate army was defeated,Itagaki RetirementSue for aggressive debate and seek stable government change by the reign of the shogunateShojiro GotoI was in conflict with them.
Great command of the royal revivalrear,Kogosho meetingIn Yodo also defended the shogunate, but in 4 (1868),Boshin WarBroke out. Itagaki ignored the control of Yodo and bombarded the Shogunate's army, and Tosa clan decided to take a stand-off position..
In the Boshin War, Tosa clan is a feudal clan in Shikoku.Takamatsu Domain(The Tokugawa family of Mito)Matsuyama Domain(Hisatsu Matsudaira family) was ordered to conquer, but both clan opened their castle without fighting, so Itagaki who went to Takamatsu led the army and joined the east conquest armed in Kyoto as it is. Over 2700 Tosa clan soldiers fought to the east along with Itagaki, who became a conscriptive military staff, and finallyAizuwakamatsu CastleI followed the siege battle. There were 106 dead and 168 wounded Tosa clan soldiers in a series of battles..
After the establishment of the Meiji New Government, the Tosa clan sent in a large number of human resources, led by Itagaki and Goto.Shocho ToiAs is commonly known, it has become a part of the new government. However, the debt of Tosa clan at this time was 100 million gold and 345th silver, and it was impossible to maintain the feudal system..
2,Redemption.. The 16th feudal lord newly became the governor of the feudal lord, and attempts were made to reform the feudal lord under the great counselor Itagaki, but fundamental reforms were difficult. Meiji 4 (1871),Abandoned DomainThe clan was officially distributed byKochiWas born.
In 9, Meito prefecture (formerly Awakuni) was transferred to Kochi prefecture, but it was separated as Tokushima prefecture in 1876 (13).
Poverty of the samurai and upset in the prefecture
The Meiji Restoration promoted rapid domestic reforms, causing confusion throughout the prefecture. In particular, the samurai who lost their livelihood are government officials and military personnel.[Annotation 5]He had to make a living on his own, except for those who were appointed as. Not a few did what they call a so-called, but many soon became stalled. Former feudal lord Yamauchi family also founded "Yamaichi Shokai" in the logistics industry, but it was not successful..
It also caused upset to the farmers. There was a revolt in search of the reduction and exemption of annual tribute rice and the recovery of the rice fields that were released, as well as opposition movements based on misunderstandings of foreign customs (such as conscription)..
Freedom Civil Rights Movement
6,XNUMXth year of Meiji eraAs a result, Itagaki and Goto left the government. Itagaki and his colleagues returned to Kochi,Kenkichi Kataoka,Hayashi YuzoTogether withRishishaTo establish. He advocated the relief of the fallen samurai by giving birth to samurai and the stability of civilian life by establishing a school, and also called for the establishment of the House of Representatives.
On the other hand, as a group to counter these, (President),, etc. were established.
Rishisha's policy conflicts with the government, and in 11, Hayashi and Kataoka are detained. ItagakiUemori EmoriIn opposition to this, they established their own parliamentary "", held elections, and improved the government's policy of local autonomy..
14,Political change of the XNUMXth year of MeijiAs a result, Itagaki, who had once returned to the government, returned to Shimono,Liberal partyFormed. Kochi people occupy the position of instructing the activities of the Liberal Party, including the majority of party officers..
From the end of the Edo period to the early Meiji period, Tosa clan operated "", which exclusively sells the products of the clan, and was about to make a profit. However, in 2, the government banned the management of the trading house by the prefecture clan. Therefore, as a de facto successor organization of the dissolved Tosa Shokai,Multiplication tableWas established, and the president is from the underground ronin of the feudal clan who was involved in the management of Tosa Shokai.Yataro IwasakiWas appointed. Iwasaki contributed to rebuilding the clan's finances by managing a transportation business that traveled to Tokyo, Osaka, Kobe, and Kochi, and then took over the former two clan ships in exchange for 4 clan bonds.Mitsubishi ZaibatsuI started my journey as a private business owner.
Also, Rishisha aimed atSamuraiAs for the private sector, private companies were founded one after another on the basis of loans from the government, which contributed to the creation of jobs for samurai..
Regarding agriculture, since the delivery of annual tribute rice was changed to gold payment after the Meiji era, the quality of rice temporarily dropped. On the other hand,YoshikawaIt has been done since ancient times by research withSecond cropSuitable for varieties,AikawaDeveloped, the acreage of double crops increased from the end of the Meiji era.
Regarding transportation infrastructure, firstly in 19,Yoshiaki TanabeConstruction of major roads in the prefecture started under the leadership of the governor. In 36 (Meiji 1903)Tosa Electric RailwayIs founded. National Railways in 13Dosan LineWithin the prefecture (Kochi-SusakiOpened in the middle of the year, and finally until 10 (Showa 1935), all the way to Takamatsu, and direct contact with outside the prefecture was established..
Asia-Pacific War(Great East Asian War) Below, on July 20, 1945, Kochi City was burned down by a US air raid. Furthermore, the following year 7,Showa Nankai EarthquakeWas damaged mainly by the coastal areas.
In 30, the prefecture's population reached a record high of 1955, but since then it peaked and has continued to decline.
Successive elected governors
- First generation Kazuharu Kawamura : 1947/(22)4/21 -1947 (Showa 22)11/11・Phase 1
- 2nd generation Naomi Momoi : 1948/(23)1/10 - 1951/(26)11/12・Phase 1
- 3nd generation Kazuharu Kawamura: 1951 (Showa 26)12/16 - 1955/(30)12/11・Phase 1
- 4nd generation Mizobuchi Masumi : 1955 (Showa 30)12/12 -1975 (Showa 50)12/6・Phase 5
- 5nd generation Medium power : 1975/(50)12/7 - 1991/(Heisei 3) December 12, 6th period
- 6nd generation Daijiro Hashimoto: December 1991, 3 (Heisei 12)- 2004/(16)10/12, 200412/1 - 2007/(Heisei 19) December 12, 6th period
- 7nd generation Honestly Ozaki : December 2007, 19 (Heisei 12)- 2019/(First year of Reiwa) December 12
- 8nd generation Shoji Hamada : December 2019, 12 (Reiwa 7)-Current position
- Financial capability index 0.24
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.3) 6th out of 5 municipalities
- Standard financial scale 2398 yen
- Fiscal strength index 0.23
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.3) 10th out of 9 municipalities
- Current account ratio 97.4% (prefecture average 92.6%)
- Real balance ratio 1.3
- Real debt service ratio 16.9% (prefectural average 14.7%) Note: 16-year average from 18 to 3
- Personnel and property costs per capita 18 yen (prefectural average 3023 yen)
- Number of employees per population 100,000 1,788.88 (prefectural average 1,173.11)
- Laspeyres index 95.6 (prefecture average 99.6%)
- It is classified into IV groups (0.300 municipalities) with a financial strength index of less than 10.
Local bond balance
- Local account balance of ordinary account 7889 million yen
- Corporate bonds (balance of local bonds) for special accounts other than the above general account 547 million yen
- Local government bonds for some administrative associations ¥208 million
- Municipal bonds such as third sector (outstanding debt related to debt guarantee, etc.) 3 million yen
- Total of local bonds, etc. 8859 million yen (consolidated accounting)
- Outstanding local bonds, etc. per citizen of Kochi 113 yen
- Fiscal strength index 0.22
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.3) 14th out of 13 municipalities
- Fiscal strength index 0.21
- IV Group (Financial Power Index less than 0.3) 15th out of 14 municipalities
Medical and welfare
House of Representatives OfSmall districtThere is 2, but 2012 (Heisei 24)46th House of Representatives general electionPreviously it was 3.House of CouncilorsThen.Kochi Prefecture Election DistrictAs a whole, it constituted one ward, but in 1 (Heisei 2016)24rd House of Councilors ordinary electionThanTokushima Prefecture Election DistrictCombined with Tokushima Prefecture to form one wardJoint constituencyAsTokushima Prefecture/Kochi Prefecture Election DistrictWas founded.
The prefecture's gross product value in FY21 was 2009 billion yen (2th place nationwide), and the prefectural income per capita was about 1408 yen, the lowest in the nation (46th place nationwide). It is a small-scale municipality with the lowest financial strength index nationwide.
Utilizing a mild climateEarly riceIn the production area ofMost rice fields will be cut in August. Especially earlyTosapika,Nankoku SodachiIt can be harvested around July 7th.vinyl housebyVegetablesCultivation of trees and flower trees is also popular and is sometimes called the "horticultural kingdom.".ShowaFlower-plants that began to be cultivated in the latter halfGloriosaIs a gold medal at the world's largest flower exhibition, The value of the brand in the gardening industry is increasing. recent years[When?]Then.Tosa Akaushi,Tosa JiroYou can also see livestock known under such brands. Known as an ancient production area,Nagao chicken-Eastern Red Rooster・And so on.
- Eggplant No. 1 nationwide
- Cucumber No. 7 nationwide
- green pepper No. 3 nationwide
- Shishito No. 1 nationwide
- Stone No. 2 nationwide
- Ginger No. 1 nationwide
- Myuga No. 1 nationwide
- Lucky No. 6 nationwide
- Macrophyll No. 3 nationwide
- Yuzu No. 1 nationwide
- Wendan1st place in Japan
- Ponkan No. 4 nationwide
- Lily No. 2 nationwide
- Statice No. 6 nationwide
- No. 4 nationwide
One of them is famous, and the forest ratio (84%) is the first in Japan, but the mountainous areas are being devastated due to the decrease in forestry workers. for that reason,Non-statutory purpose taxIn addition to introducing a forest environmental tax as a conservation policy, the company is working with companies to develop forests with 27 companies both inside and outside the prefecture.
Kochi prefecture is generally characterized by low concentration, and there are no large-scale industrial areas.
- Agricultural product processing industry
- LimestoneMany mountainscementThe industry is thriving, and Mt. Torigata (Niyodogawa Town) is one of the largest open-pit mines in Japan.limemineKnown as
- Kochi Ryoma AirportIn the vicinity, there are companies related to Kochi PrefectureCasio,Mitsubishi ElectricSystem工場Besides, in Kochi CityUrato BayWithinFormer parents of ChosogabeContinuing from the timesShipyardThere is
Kochi ExpresswayAfter the opening of the Nankoku interchange,1994/(6)Fuji GrandKochi,1999/(11) AEON Kochi Shopping Center (currentlyAEON MALL Kochi)convenience store(Until then the prefectureSPARThere was only a convenience store such as, but in 1996Thanks (convenience store), In 1997Lawson, In 1998Circle K, In 2015Seven-ElevenHas advanced.. ) Has begun to be seen,2003/From around (15)Obiya TownIncludingCity centerThe declining tendency of is becoming clear.
2002/(14)Harimaya intersectionTouchKochi SeibuHas withdrawn,2005/(17) In FebruaryDaieiAlso withdrew. afterwards2009/For Kochi Seibu site to the prospect of the (21) is scheduled for the construction of a commercial system building,2006/(18) The dismantling work was completed by the middle of June. However, due to the effects of sluggish personal consumption and soaring prices of raw materials due to high crude oil prices, the company in charge announced withdrawal of a blank sheet and withdrew. Then the site2009/(21) Resold to a real estate agent in Osaka in November,Pachinko parlorsWas built.
The site of the Daiei Shoppers Kochi store was a paid parking lot for a long time,2014/7At the eastern end of the site, there are decorative miscellaneous goods, "Honiya" and "Circle K"Obiyacho 2-chome" opened, next year2015/7/31Has completed the complex "Obiyacho Centro".
- Major companies in the prefecture
- Food industry
- Machine manufacturing
- Other manufacturing
- Ootsu Shinyo(Kochi City)
- Transportation industry
- Maruei Transport(Kochi City)
- Financial industry
- Wholesale trade
- Asahi Food(Kochi City)
- Service industry (other)
- Modern corporation(Kochi City)
- Kitamura(Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in Kochi City)
- Manabe Interior Hearts(Kochi City)
- Kochi Nissan Prince Sales(Kochi City)
- Ichiya(Kochi CityJASDAQ(Listed)
- Sunny mart(Kochi City)
- Kisaragi(Kochi City)
- Sunshine(Kochi City)
- Sun plaza(Tosa City)
- Nankoku Super(Nankoku City)
- (Aki City)
- Ace one(Kochi City)
- Major companies with stores/factories in the prefecture
- Kochi (Nankoku City / TFT liquid crystalMain factory)
- Sumitomo Osaka CementKochi Factory Co., Ltd. (Susaki City)
- Shikoku GasKochi Factory (Kochi City)
- Kochi Fujitsu Technoport (Nankoku City)
- Kochi Airport(Kochi Ryoma Airport)
- Japan Airlines(JAL)
- All Nippon Airways(ANA)
- Fuji Dream Airlines(FDA)[Annotation 8]
- Jetstar Japan(JJP)[Annotation 9]
The number of regular trains during the day is in the suburbs of Kochi City[Annotation 10]1 or less per hour except
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)
- Tosa Kuroshio Railway
- Asa Kaigan Railway
Tosaden traffic is fully electrified. The rest of the railway lines are non-electrified.
- Past railway lines
Major businesses with head office and sales offices in the prefecture
- Tosaden Transportation
- JR Shikoku Bus
- Kochi station square sightseeing
- Expressway (highway national highway)
- High standard highway
- Regional high standard road
From Kochi Port until recentlyOsaka Kochi Express Ferry(To Osaka Nanko)Marine expressThere were flights such as (Kawasaki / Miyazaki).Crude oil priceIn addition to soaringAkashi Kaikyo BridgeAbolished one after another due to a decrease in the number of passengers due to the opening of the Kochi Expressway, etc. Only operated in October 2018Sukumo FerryThere is no ferry currently departing or arriving in the prefecture, because it stopped.
- Kochi newspaper
- Kochi folk news
- Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi Newspapers,Yomiuri Shimbun,Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Sankei ShimbunThere are general bureaus/branches in the prefecture
- *The Sankei Shimbun is not published for the prefecture version although it is sold under Kochi Prefecture.
- *The following patterns are common in the handling of delivery and sales of other papers and magazines at each paper sales office and store.
- Prefectural broadcasting station
- NHK Kochi Broadcasting Station
- Kochi Broadcasting(RKC: TV/AM Radio)-TVNNN/NNSAffiliate, radioJRN-NRNCross net station
- TV Kochi(KUTV)- JNNseries
- Kochi-san TV(KSS)- FNN/FNSseries
- FM Kochi - JFNseries.Nicknamed "Hi-Six".
- Kochi City FM Radio Broadcast --The only community broadcasting station in the prefecture where some areas of Kochi City are the target areas for broadcasting
* RKC / KUTV is the master transmission station for digital TV.Mount Eboshi, NHK / KSS is close to Mt. Kashio.The main station of FM Kochi and the main relay station of RKC's FM complementary broadcasting are also Mt. Eboshi, but the main station of NHK-FM is across Kochi Port.Mount GodaiIs.There are also relay stations for digital TV stations on Mt. Godai. * FM Kochi has many areas where broadcasting cannot be received in mountainous areas due to the small number of relay stations.In addition, Kochi-san TV also had many areas in the mountains where it was not possible to receive broadcasts due to the small number of relay stations in the past analog broadcasting.Relay stations will be opened one after another at the new digital station2010/In (22), along with the starting station, it covered virtually the entire prefecture, so the number of areas that could not be received decreased significantly.
* In Kochi prefectureANNas well as the TXNThere is no series. Regarding ANN, we will cover the entire area except Shimanto Town, Sukumo City, Shimanto City, Otsuki Town, and Kuroshio Town in Osaka.Asahi Broadcasting TV(ABC)Kochi branchFor Shimanto Town, Sukumo City, Shimanto City, Otsuki Town, and Kuroshio TownEhime Asahi TVIs in charge of the interview.
* Since around 2019, all private TV stations in Kochi Prefecture have been broadcasting all night during normal times.
- Cable TV
- Kochi cable TV(Kochi City, Nankoku City, Ino Town)
- Yosakoi cable net(Susaki City/Tosa City)
- Southwest area network(Sukumo City/Shimanto City)
- (Tosa-cho, Motoyama-cho)
- (Toyo Town)
- Konan Cable TV(Konan City)
- Shimanto Town Cable Network(Shimanto Town)
- Yusuhara Anshin Hikari Net(Yubara Town)
Cable TV in Kochi Prefecture
As of 2018, in areas where you can subscribe to the following cable TV, you can receive radio and TV broadcasts outside Kochi prefecture through cable TV.
- Kochi Cable TV (each part of Kochi City, Nankoku City, Ino Town)
- 2011/(February 23) From February 2,Seto Inland Sea BroadcastingAs a test broadcast, we started rebroadcasting outside the area limited to digital broadcasting. Long time agoTV set,Sun TVWas being rebroadcast outside the area of analog broadcasting, but ended with the end of analog broadcasting on July 2011, 23. others,FM Osaka,FM802Rebroadcasting outside the area is underway.
- Konan Cable TV (Konan City)
- Re-broadcast outside Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting.
- Yosakoi Cable Net (Susaki City, Tosa City)
- Re-broadcast outside Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting.
- Shimanto Cable Television (Shimanto Town)
- Ehime Asahi TV is being rebroadcast outside the area.
- Southwest area network (Sukumo City, Shimanto City, Otsuki Town)
- Ehime Asahi TV is being rebroadcast outside the area.
Amateur radio FM relay station (repeater) installation location/frequency
- JR5WN (Tosa-cho, Tosa-gun) 439.84MHz, 1292.80MHz
- JR5WM (Niyodogawa-cho, Agawa-gun) 439.94MHz
- JR5WZ (Kuwatayama, Susaki) 439.66MHz
- JR5VA (Muroto Cape Muroto) 439.70MHz
- JR5VB (Kaigamori, Sukumo City) 439.78MHz, 1292.78MHz
- JR5VJ (Nakatsu Myojinyama, Agawa-gun) 439.04MHz
- Plan repeater at the highest peak in Shikoku with an altitude of about 1,500 m
- JR5VM (Geisei Village, Aki District) 439.88MHz
- JR5VW (Tsuno-cho, Takaoka-gun) 439.72MHz, 1292.76MHz
- JR5YCA (Oshibayama, Tosashimizu City) 439.64MHz
Japan Amateur Radio Federation Make (JARL) a licenseeAmateur radioRelay stations are set up throughout the prefecture. The repeaters in Kochi prefecture have a high mountainous area and are characterized by being installed to secure communication between high-altitude areas and seaside cities/villages due to the geographical features of the prefecture soil that opens into the Pacific Ocean..
From 1949 to 1961, all high schools were enrolled in public high schools. No test from 1949 to 1956.Also, from 1949 to 1962 at three schools in Kochi CitylotteryWas doing.
- Kochi Gakuen Junior College
- Kochi Junior College
- Kochi Vocational Ability Development Junior College attached to Shikoku Vocational Ability Development College
College of technology
Junior high school
- Since ancient timesShikoku region TheKinaiStrong cultural connection withShikoku dialect TheWestern Japanese dialectEspecially inKinki dialectHas similar characteristics to.Therefore, it is spoken in the eastern part of central Kochi prefecture.Tosa dialectWhile maintaining a strong originality, it retains the characteristics of the ancient Kinki dialect.
- In the Hata area in western Kochi prefectureHata dialectIs being spoken,Tosa dialect TheKinki dialectOf the same system asKeihan accentOn the other hand, Hata dialectTokyo accentIt has very different characteristics such as using.Hata dialect is also spoken in the southern part of Ehime prefecture.Uwajima dialectHas a close relationship with.
- local cuisine
- Class B gourmet
- Specialty products, etc.
- It is famous as a production center ofLong-tailed bird-Eastern redIncluding,2000/In 12, a pet chicken called "Puchikokko" was also born.
- Tosa Jiro (A chicken that also serves as egg meat)
- Traditional crafts
- Shinjo-kun(Mascot character)
In Kochi Prefecture, Shimanto River and Ryugado, known as the last clear stream in Japan,Whale watchingThere are many things that sell nature, etc. in recent years,Eco tourismIs also putting effort into it.
On the other hand, it lacks large-scale facilities for attracting tourists, and the number of tourists is about 500 million per year (only outside the prefecture), which is rather low.Important cultural property-Kochi CastleThe famous site of Koshaji Temple,Muroto Cape,Cape AshizuriSuch as natural scenic spots,Kochi Prefectural Makino Botanical Garden,Kochi Prefectural Sakamoto Ryoma Memorial HallSuch as substantialMuseumAnother characteristic is that there are many lodging facilities that take advantage of small-scale features such as the group, Kuroshio Honjin (Nakatosa Town) and Auberge Tosayama (Kochi City). In addition, it spread to the whole countryYosakoi FestivalIs a big event where more than 2 dancers dance everywhere in Kochi city every year.
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Toyorakuji Temple -Yakushido
- Important cultural property
- (Kami City)
- Kochi Castle(Kochi City)
- (Kochi City)
- Former Yamauchi House Lower House Nagaya(Kochi City)
- (Tosashimizu City)
- (Shimanto Town)
- (Otoyo Town)
- Kinrinji Yakushido(Maji Village)
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Kiragawa Town (Muroto City)
- Ishizuchi Quasi-National Park,Mt. Tsurugisan National Monument,Muroto Anan Kaigan Quasi-National Park
- Teyu Sumiyoshi Prefectural Natural Park, Okumonobe Prefectural Natural Park, Shirahamayama Prefectural Natural Park, Mt. Yokogurayama Prefectural Natural Park, Yokonami Prefectural Natural Park, Irino Prefectural Natural Park, Yadoge Prefectural Natural Park, Ryugado Prefectural Natural Park, Nakatsu Valley Prefectural Natural Park, Susaki Bay Prefectural Natural Park, Okitsu Prefectural Natural Park,Yasui Valley Prefectural Natural Park,Shikoku Karst Prefectural Nature Park, Kitayama Prefectural Natural Park, Yanase Prefectural Natural Park,Kajigamori Prefectural Natural Park, Washioyama Prefectural Natural Park, Mt. Kuishi Jingamori Prefectural Natural Park
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Kochi Castle (Kochi City)
- Sunday Market, Thursday Market (Kochi City)
- 88 locations in Shikoku24-39 billhouse
- (Tosa's sacred place isTrainingThe difficult place called "Dojo" continues.)
- Saimisaki Temple(Muroto City) (Tosa Toji)- Tsushoji Temple(Muroto City) (Tsuji)- Kongoji Temple(Muroto City) (Tosasaiji)- Shinmineji Temple(Yasuda Town)- Dainichi Temple(Konan City)- Tosa Kokubunji Temple(Nankoku City)- Zenrakuji(Kochi City)- Bamboo forest(Kochi city, scenic garden, the temple where the priest Junnobu, who bought a goose at Yosakoi Bushi)- Zenshimineji Temple(Nankoku City)- Snow temple(Kochi City)- Tanemaji Temple(Haruno Town)- Kiyotaki Temple(Tosa City)- Seiryuji Temple(Tosa City)- Iwamotoji(Shimanto)- Kongofukuji Temple(Tosashimizu City)- Enkoji Temple(Sukumo City)
- Daizenji Temple(Susaki City)- Shikoku-class XNUMX sacred grounds5th sacred place
- Toyorakuji Temple(Otoyo Town)- National treasureYakushido
- (Kami City)
- Tosa Shrine(Kochi City)- TosukuniIchinomiya, OldChugoku Chusha
- Asakura Shrine(Kochi City)-TosaguniNinomiya, OldPrefecture company
- Shioe Tenmangu(Kochi City)-Former prefecture company.
- Yamauchi Shrine(Kochi City)-OldSpecial government company
- Scenic spot
- Muroto Cape(Muroto City)
- Katsura beach(Kochi City)
- Cape Ashizuri(Tosashimizu City)
- Beppu Valley(Kami City)
- Yonghe-dong(Kami City)
- Yasui Valley(Niyodogawa Town)
- Nakatsu Valley(Niyodogawa Town)
- Shimanto River(Shimanto City and others)
- Irino Matsubara (Kuroshio Town): Irino Coast
- Historic site
- Kochi City:Ryoma Sakamoto,Itagaki Retirement,Yuki Hamaguchi,Shojiro Goto,Fukuoka Takashi,Mountain contents hall,Takeichi Hanheita,Uemori Emori,Katsura OmachiBirthplace of the people who played an active part in the end of the Edo period to the Meiji era, residence traces, etc.
- Museums and art galleries
- Complex facilities such as librariesOtepia'
- Kochi Museum of Art(Kochi City)
- Kochi Prefectural Makino Botanical Garden(Kochi City)
- Kochi Literature Museum(Kochi City)
- Kochi Prefectural Kochi Castle History Museum(Kochi City)
- Kochi Prefectural Sakamoto Ryoma Memorial Hall(Kochi City)
- Kochi City Ryoma Born Town Memorial Hall(Kochi City)
- Kochi City Civil Liberties Memorial Hall(Kochi City)
- Ryuichi Yokoyama Memorial Manga Museum(Kochi City)
- (Kochi City)
- (Kochi City)
- (Kochi City)
- (Kochi City)
- (Kochi City)
- Kochi Prefectural Museum of History and Folklore(Nankoku City)
- (Aki City)
- Shintaro Nakaoka Hall(Kitagawa Village)
- Kami City Takashi Yanase Memorial Museum(Kami City)
- (Konan City）
- Ryoma History Museum(Konan City)-Present, Creation Square Actland
- Inomachi Paper Museum(Ino Town)
- Kuraudo (Ino Town)
- (Sagawa Town)
- (Ochi Town)
- (Shimanto City)
- (Tosashimizu City)
- (Sukumo City)
- Sports Facilities
- Kochi Prefectural Budokan
- Kochi Prefectural Haruno Sports Park Baseball Field
- Kochi Prefectural Haruno Sports Park Athletic Field
- Kochi Racecourse
- Kochi Bicycle Racetrack
- Nature experience
- Canoe,CampEtc. (Shimanto River, Niyodo River, etc.)
- Whale watching(Tosa City, Kuroshio Town, etc.)
- diving(Otsuki TownKashiwajimaSuch)
- More informations
- Kochi Prefectural Culture Hall(Kochi City)
- Kochi City Culture Plaza Calport(Kochi City)
- Hirome market(Kochi City)
- Wan Park Kochi(Kochi City)
- Kochi Prefectural Noichi Animal Park(Konan City)
- Ashizuri Undersea Hall(Tosashimizu City)
- Kitagawa Village Monet's Garden Marmottan(Kitagawa）
Festivals and events
- Yosakoi Festival(Kochi City)
- Manga Koshien(Kochi City)
- (Niyodogawa Town)
- (Shimanto City)
- Kure Hachimangu Grand Festival(Nakatosa Town）
- Skipjack festival(Nakatosa Town）
- (Niyodogawa Town)
- (Niyodogawa Town)
- (Konan City)
- (Konan City)
- (Tosashimizu City)
- (Sukumo City)
- (Hirata, Sukumo City)
- Sister friendship
- Benguet Province(Philippines）
- Anhui Province(People's Republic of China）
- Jeollanam-do(South Korea）
- Affiliated municipality
- Shinagawa(Tokyo Metropolitan area）
Works set in Kochi Prefecture
*Order by announcement year
- Tosa Diary(935,Noriyuki）
- Cape Ashizuri(1949,Torahiko Tamiya）
- (1960,Tomoe Ohara）
- Ryoma goes(1962,Ryotaro Shiba）
- Achievement is Tsuji(1963, Ryotaro Shiba)
- (1967,Keiichi Ito）
- paddle(1972,Tomio Miyao）
- Yanghui Tower(1976, Tomiko Miyao)
- Cold camellia(1977, Tomiko Miyao)
- One string koto(1978, Tomiko Miyao)
- The life of Hanako Kiryuin(1980, Tomiko Miyao)
- I can hear the sea(1990,Saeko Himuro）
- Two-headed demon(1992,Arisugawa Arisu）
- (1995,Kenta Nishimura）
- Dead country(1996,Bando Masako）
- Niyodo River(2000, Tomiko Miyao)
- In the sky(2004,Arikawa Hiroshi）
- Prefectural Office Hospitality Division(Hiro Arikawa, 2011)
- A detective writer born in Aki city and living in Kochi cityYasuhiko NishizawaIn more than XNUMX books, the fictional prefectural capital “Kairai City” is set as the stage. No specific location explanations, dialects, scenic spots, etc. will appear, but detailed depictions can be seen that give an analogy to Kochi City.
- Cape Ashizuri(1954)
- Leaving Tosa Nankoku(1959)
- I Want to Be a Shellfish(1959)
- Sun on a solitary island(1968)
- I'm five(1970)
- Preparation for the festival(1975)
- Tosa fishing(1980)
- The life of Hanako Kiryuin(1982)
- Yanghui Tower(1983)
- The detective story Kuroshio's poem(1985)
- Bakumatsu youth graffiti Ronin Ryoma Sakamoto(1986)
- Shakotan ☆ Boogie(1987)
- 鉄 拳(1990)
- Cold camellia(1992)
- My village in the picture(1996)
- Isana no Umi(1997)
- Dead country(1999)
- Ryoma's wife, her husband and mistress(2002)
- Fishing fool diary 14 pilgrimage big panic!(2003)
- Road 88 Encounter Road to Shikoku(2004)
- Haru Urara(2004)
- The Harimaya Bridge Harimaya Bridge(2009)
- Ikechan and I(2009)
- Permanent Nobara(2010)
- Summer you dance(2010)
- Prefectural Office Hospitality Division(2013)
- Tosa's One-Piece Fishing-A 17-year-old departure from Kure-(2014)
- Non-chan's dream(NHK, 1988)
- The sea is coming ~ because there is an eye ~(1995,TV Asahi）
- One string koto(NHK, 2000)
- Achievement is Tsuji(NHK, 2006)
- 歌 姫(2007,TBS）
- Ryoma-den(NHK, 2010)
- Late blooming sunflower-my life, renewal-(2012,Fuji Television Network, Inc）
- Leaving Tosa Nankoku(1959/Peggy Hayama）
- Warm current(1977/Ishikawa Sayuri）
- Seren (1978 / Kenji Ohno,Hiroshi Miyama）
- Samurai giants(1971,Ikki Kajiwara-Inoue Koo）
- Tosa fishing(1975,Yusuke Aoyagi）
- Shakotan ☆ Boogie(1986,Kusu Michiharu）
- Ryoma(1986,Takeda Tetsuya-Yu Koyama）
- Tsurumoku bachelor dormitory(1988,Kubotouchi Eisaku）
- I can hear the sea(1993,Saeko Himuro）
- (2003,Yusuke Aoyagi）
- Haru-chan Kochi Prefecture, Kure Edition (2005, Aoyagi Production)
- Makibao like you want(2006,Tsunomaru）
- (Toshiyuki Mutsu）
- Poppin Q(2016,Izumi Todo）
- Belle and Belle Princess(2021)
Kochi prefecture honorary citizen
Based on the Kochi Prefecture Honorary Citizens Awards Guidelines established on October 2011, 23, Kochi Prefecture Honorary Citizens are "proud of their achievements in fields such as arts, arts, culture and sports. It is a system that recognizes individuals and groups that have raised their hometown awareness and given all of the dreams, hopes, courage, and excitement to the citizens of the prefecture (Article 10 of the outline)... Those who are selected as honorary citizens will be presented with a certificate of commendation and the Kochi prefecture honorary citizenship badge (secondary prize)..
|Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|Takashi Yanase||manga artist,Picture book author,Lyricist,poets||2011/11/3||"Anpanman] Original author|||
|Hiroshi Okutani||Western painter||2018/3/21||Japan Academy AwardAward,Order of CultureAward|||
Honorary Kochi people were honorary titles that were in use before the Kochi Prefecture Honorary Citizen's Commendation Guidelines were established..
|Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|Ryotaro Shiba||Novelist||1968/11/15||Set in TosaRyoma goes''Achievement is Tsuji''Summer grass]|||
|Peggy Hayama||singer||1974/11/3||"Leaving Tosa Nankoku]|||
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ Mishima groove pileIs a descendant of the ninth generation of.
- ^ In one opinionSusaki, ま た はKacho PlainAlso referred to as the north.
- ^ One theory is that on behalf of KasokabeMr. YamadaMay be included.
- ^ It is called in the name of the detective magistrate who commanded the inspection site. At this time, the total stone height in the country increased by about 33800 stones. Ishidaka of Tosa Country is commonly called "Tosa 24 million stones", but it was at this time that it actually reached XNUMX stones.
- ^ Some of the Tosa clan soldiers before the abandoned clanSoldiersIt has been recruited as (the government's direct control army), which later became the Guard.
- ^ Jay AirOperation by aircraft and crew.
- ^ ANA WingsOperation by aircraft and crew.
- ^ Japan Airlines(JAL) and code share.
- ^ Japan Airlines(JAL) and codeshare (only when connecting to JAL international flights).
- ^ Gomen Station-Kochi Station-Ino Station, about 2 trains per hour.
- ^ The north-south east and west end points of the Chugoku and Shikoku regions and the latitude and longitude of the center of gravity Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 9 reading
- ^ Longitude and latitude (world geodetic system) of the municipal offices of Kochi Prefecture and the north, south, east, and west end points Geographical Survey Institute March 2013, 9 reading
- ^ Center of gravity of Japan-From the 22 Census Results- Statistics Bureau March 2013, 9 Reading
- ^ Japan Meteorological Agency / Past weather data search / Kochi Prefecture
- ^ 山 本, p. 19.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 19–21.
- ^ 山 本, p. 25.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 25–26.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 27–29.
- ^ 山 本, p. 30.
- ^ 山 本, p. 48.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 48–49.
- ^ 山 本, p. 49.
- ^ a b 山 本, p. 57.
- ^ 山 本, p. 59.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 59–60.
- ^ 山 本, p. 60.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 76–79.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 87–88.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 93–95.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 97–99.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 99–103.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 106–107.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 116–118.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 118–119.
- ^ a b 山 本, p. 120.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 120–121.
- ^ 山 本, p. 121.
- ^ 山 本, p. 125.
- ^ 山 本, p. 127-130.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 133–135.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 165–167.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 167–168.
- ^ 山 本, p. 178.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 180–183.
- ^ 山 本, p. 184.
- ^ 山 本, p. 186.
- ^ 山 本, p. 187.
- ^ 山 本, p. 189.
- ^ 山 本, p. 197.
- ^ 山 本, p. 198.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 206–207.
- ^ 山 本, p. 209.
- ^ 山 本, pp. 213–214.
- ^ 山 本, p. 217.
- ^ Kazuo Yawata, author of "47 prefectures encyclopedia" author
- ^ "Shikoku Agricultural Administration Bureau/Kochi Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Overview (Agriculture-Agricultural Output-)". Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration Bureau. 2015/2/23Browse.
- ^ Kochi Agricultural Administration OfficeGloryosa became the world's best "Misa tread"”, February 2002, 12
- ^ a b "MAFF/Marine Fisheries Production Statistics Survey". Ministry of Agriculture. 2015/2/25Browse.
- ^ "Kochi Prefecture │ List of SCs by prefecture │ Data │ Japan Shopping Center Association". www.jcsc.or.jp. 2021/7/27Browse.
- ^ Matsuyama, Endo & Nakamura 2016, p. 49.
- ^ Mobile Ham January 1986 Denpa Kenkyusha
- ^ Exchange between local governments in Kochi Prefecture
- ^ Manga Kingdom Tottori Official Homepage "Manga Kingdom Conference/Collaboration with Kochi Prefecture"
- ^ "150th anniversary of the Meiji Restoration, in collaboration with Kochi Prefecture, Shinagawa Ward, regional development, etc.""Nihon Keizai Shimbun" morning edition August 2018, 8 (Metropolitan area economic aspect) August 21, 2018 reading.
- ^ "Miyama-san was rocking in the past ♪ I'm sorry I'm sorry-Online release Signs of a re-boom! ??”(Japanese). Kochi newspaper. 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ "Hiroshi Miyama's "Seren" Live Performance in Kochi City”(Japanese). Kochi newspaper. 2020/10/9Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Kochi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Kochi Prefecture Honorary Citizenship -Kochi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ a b Honorary citizens Takashi Yanase -Kochi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ Kochi Prefecture Honorary Citizen Award -Kochi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- ^ a b List of honorary Kochi people (honorific title omitted) -Kochi Prefecture, browsed July 2019, 7.
- Yamamoto University "History of Kochi Prefecture"Yamakawa Publishing, August 1970, 1.
- Yuki Matsuyama, Takashi Endo, Tsutomu Nakamura "Uniqueness of location development of convenience stores in Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture"E-journal GEO" Vol. 11, No. 1,Geographical Society of Japan, 2016, pp. 40-55, two:10.4157 / ejgeo.11.40,2020/4/2Browse.
- Natural scenic spots in Kochi Prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Kochi Prefecture
- Kochi Prefecture Memorial
- Companies in Kochi Prefecture
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Yosakoi net -Kochi Tourism Convention Association
- Clear stream Shimanto River -Shimantogawa Foundation
- Wiki Voyage hasKochiThere is a travel guide about.
- Wiki travelIsKochiThere is a travel guide about.
- Meeting to protect the white-billed butterfly (Oyuya and Japanese butterfly)-A subculture organization in the nature conservation industry that seeks to develop a completely new nature conservation activity with the white butterfly as a symbol of the society.
Meito prefecturePart of (Awakuni）
|Changes in administrative districts|