Saitama City "Don't think about hybrid lessons and distributed school attendance"
If you write the contents roughly
At the graduation and entrance ceremonies, he said, "I'm not at the stage to make a concrete statement because I can't predict the future." I think we have to limit ourselves to one person. "
Mayumi Hosoda, the superintendent of education in Saitama City, said at a press conference on the XNUMXth, "Currently ... → Continue reading
Saitama Prefecture's TV station, "Tele-Tama, which is good for you," delivers "news that is good for you," such as daily incidents, accidents, and topics of the town.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Entrance ceremony(Nyugakushiki) isDedicated to pre-school and extra curricularIt is a ceremony that allows students to enter the school and celebrates it.JapanSo in generalSpring:It is an event ofWesternSo in generalFall:EventIs.In addition, there are some places where the entrance ceremony cannot be held due to the system, such as going to school from the day when you reach school age.again,Kindergarten,Licensed Nursery SchoolWhen entering a kindergarten (nursery center), it is called an "entrance ceremony".note that,Ministry College,Vocational development schoolIn (vocational training schools) etc., it is called "entrance ceremony".
Japaneseprimary school,Junior high school,high schoolEtc.,Opening ceremony,Closing ceremony,Graduation ceremony,Completion ceremonyAlongsideSpecial activityInschool eventso,Ceremonial eventIt is a learning activity classified into.
Course of StudyThen, "Based on its significance,National flagWhile doingNational anthemTheChorusInstruction should be given." Raising the rising sun flag at the entrance ceremony (and graduation ceremony),You areThere are various problems with singing the song (for details, similar problems are occurring.Problems at the graduation ceremonychecking).
At the entrance ceremony, the following steps are mainly conducted.
- New student admission
- How to enter and sit downClass teacherBy prior instructions, etc.
- National Anthem Singing(At the entrance ceremony of elementary school students, it is difficult for new first graders to memorize the lyrics, so there are schools where current students and staff sing or omit them).
- Read out the names of new students (some schools call them "admission certification" or "introduction of new students")
- Depends on the classroom teacher or grade chief (starting with "admissions" [Heisei XX year enrollment "etc.).
- head teacherCeremony by
- Includes admission declaration.
- Oath by new student representative
- Go to the principal and the representative swears that he "obeys the rules".
- However, it is becoming a mere corpse, and many schools do not have it.
- Words of encouragement from local residents
- In some schools, there is little support from the community, and in others there is no support.
- Welcome words from current student representatives
- Many schools do not have this.
- school songChorus
- Depending on the school, staff and student representatives / volunteers may sing in the form of "showing".
- After the ceremony, some schools hold face-to-face ceremonies with current students. Greetings will be exchanged between the student council president and the new student representative (however, depending on the area, it may be the day after the entrance ceremony).
After the end, new students move to the classroom, while parentsPTAAttend a related ceremony (admission ceremony).