Photo Oiso Town Hall
[New Corona] Oiso Municipal Kindergarten is closed and one employee is infected
If you write the contents roughly
Regarding the new coronavirus infection, Oiso Town announced on the 24th that it was closed due to the infection of one staff member at one municipal kindergarten by the same day.
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The population is about 3.1.
South isSagami BayIt is a shallow sea facing the sea, and has a small fishing port and a sandy beach.East and west of the townTokaidoPenetrates and divides the town area into north and south.In the northeastGoryeosan, In the northwestMt. TakatoriThere is a small hill calledOiso HillsIt is called (Oiso terrain).The hills, which occupy 6% of the town area, continue to the west and continue to the west.Odawara cityUp to.In the southeastern part of the Oiso HillsOiso layerThere is.The river is in the westKuzukawaWater-based ones and flowing from the foot of Mt. KoraiChiarai RiverIs pouring into Sagami Bay.1960 eraSince then, the road network has been improved, andNational Route 1(Tokaido) etc.bypassAsOdawara Atsugi Road,Seisho BypassHas been built and crosses the northern and southern parts of the town, respectively.
- In ancient timesAustralianIsKokuzoIt was the territory of control.Ritual systemWith the maintenance ofKouzo AibuTogether with the territory ofSagami countryWhen was formedYuya DistrictWill belong to.Ozumi-gunIn the eastern part of the town, which is the boundary withGoguryeo(CurrentNortheastern ChinaからKorean PeninsulaFrom an ancient nation that existed in the northern region)MigrantHas a history of movingGoryeosan,Takaku ShrineTogahara The names are said to be derived from them.
- In the Middle Ages of Sagami ProvinceKokufuWas sometimes placed.
- Edo PeriodToTokaido OfPost townFlourished as.
- Since modern times, it has attracted attention as a health resort due to its warm climate, and is a German doctor.BertzWas introduced bySea bathingI was looking for a suitable place to spreadarmyMilitary doctorYoshijun MatsumotoByBeachOpened as.There is also a theory that this beach is the origin of Japanese sea bathing (Sami coast(Okayama Prefecture),Futamiura(Mie Prefecture),Ono coast(There are other places that are said to have originated, such as (Aichi Prefecture))
- 1982/(57)May 10ToDisaster prevention administrative radioWas opened.
- 2015/(27)May 4Only the evening chime of the disaster prevention administration radio, "Sunset small burn』(New sound source) was changed.
MeijiFrom mid-termShowaIn the early days, mansions and cold-weather areas for VIPsVillaWas built a lot.especiallyIto Hirobumi,Yoshida ShigeruIt is especially famous.Besides thisYamagata Yuho,Saionji public aspiration,Ohte Shigenobu,Mutsumitsu Mutsu,Yanosuke Iwasaki,Zenjiro YasudaThe villas of VIPs in the political and business world lined up. It is said that there were more than 1907 villas in Oiso around 40 (Meiji 150), and it was called "Political (or Shonan) Okuzashiki"..
Currently, many of them are used as recreational facilities and training centers for companies, and only a few are open to the public.Many villas with historical value are disappearing due to the construction of condominiums and the sale of residential land.OldIto HirobumiHouse (Cangakukaku) IsSeibuSold to a new company.
Many of the existing buildingsGreat Kanto EarthquakeIt was rebuilt after (1923).Japanese govermentIn November 2017, Okuma, Ito, Rikuoku, Saionji Residence, etc. will be maintained as "Meiji Memorial Oiso Garden".CabinetDecided.It was also popular on the 150th anniversary of the Meiji era, but the issue is how to investigate and preserve the dilapidated buildings..
In the case of Shigeru Yoshidaprime ministerAfter retiring, he lived a retired life in Oiso.Since he maintained his influence on the political world in his later years, "Oiso" is also another name (political term) for Shigeru Yoshida, and many domestic and foreign dignitaries visited him.Even after Yoshida died, it was the venue for the 1979 Japan-US summit meeting. It was completely destroyed by a fire in 2009, but was rebuilt with donations and released as April 2017, 4... On July 10th of the same year,Taro KonoForeign MinisterVisited Japanミクロネシア 連邦Used as a meeting place and dinner venue with the president.
The total population is 31,461.
The number of households is 12,794 (as of February 4, 2th year of Reiwa)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||1954 (Showa 29)/12/15||1962 (Showa 37)/12/14|
|2 fee||1962 (Showa 37)/12/15||1970 (Showa 45)/12/14|
|3 fee||1970 (Showa 45)/12/15||1982 (Showa 57)/12/14|
|4 fee||1982 (Showa 57)/12/15||1990 (Heisei 2)/12/14|
|5 fee||1990 (Heisei 2)/12/15||1998 (Heisei 10)/12/14|
|6 fee||1998 (Heisei 10)/12/15||2002 (Heisei 14)/12/14|
|7 fee||2002 (Heisei 14)/12/15||2006 (Heisei 18)/12/14|
|8 fee||Masanori Miyoshi||2006 (Heisei 18)/12/15||2010 (Heisei 22)/12/14|
|9 fee||Hisao Nakazaki||2010 (Heisei 22)/12/15||Incumbent|
Prefecture administrative agency
Changes in administrative areas
- 1889/May 4 Kanagawa Prefecture due to the enforcement of the municipal systemTaaya-gunOiso Town(Oiso-juku + Nishikoisomura + Komamura + Higashikoisomura),Kofu Village(Ikusawa Village + Terasaka Village + Kuroiwa Village + Kokufuhongo Village + Mushikubo Village + Kokufu Shinjuku Village + Nishikubo Village) is established.
- 1896/May 3 Yurugi-gun merged with Osumi-gun,Naka-gunTo
- 1952/April 4 Enforcement of town system in Kokufu village,Kofu TownTo
- 1954/May 12 Oiso Town and Kokufu Town merged and newlyOiso TownLaunched
- Oiso(Oiso) --Former Oiso Town
- Koma-Former Koma Village
- Higashi Town
- Higashikoiso (Higashi-Koiso)-Former Higashikoiso Village
- Nishikoiso --Former Nishikoiso Village
- Kokufu(Kokufu)-OldKokufu Town (Kokufu Village)
- Terasaka-Old Terasaka Village
- Ikusawa-Former Ikusawa Village
- Kuroiwa-Former Kuroiwa Village
- Nishikubo-Former Nishikubo Village
- Mushikubo-Former Mushikubo Village
- Kokufuhongo (Kokufu-Hongo) --Former Kokufuhongo Village
- Kokufu Shinjuku --Former Kokufu Shinjuku Village
- Number of people: 14 people
- Term: March 2019, 7-March 16, 2023
- Chair: Hidetoshi Takahashi (independent)
- Vice-chairman: Kyoko Suzuki (Japanese Communist Party)
|Political party||Number of seats||Representative name|
|Independent||11||Norio Ishikawa, Emiko Takeuchi, Fumio Kiyota, Satoshi Yoshikawa, Reiyo Suzuki, Junko Watanabe,|
Shigeo Yoshikawa, Shuji Iida, Shiyomi Tamamushi, Shigeru Shibasaki, Hidetoshi Takahashi
|Komeito||2||Katsuko Okutsu, Kasuko Ninomiya|
|Japan Communist Party||1||Kyoko Suzuki|
(As of May 2019, 8)
Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly
- Electoral district: Oiso TownNinomiya townConstituency
- Constant number: 1 people
- Term: September 2019th, 4 (Reiwa 30) to September 2023th, 5 (4th year of Reiwa)
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Toichiro Ikeda||Prefectural Government Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||1|
Sister cities/partner cities
- Former Yamaguchi VillageNakasendo OfMagome-jukuA writer from MagomeShimazaki FujimuraDied in Oiso.In Komoro, Fujimura lived from 27 to 33 years old and laid the foundation for Fujimura's literature. Was tied.When the former Yamaguchi Village was incorporated into Nakatsugawa City in 100, a new agreement was signed..
- Dayton City(The United States of America）
- 1968/May 9Sister city tie-up
- There used to be a factory in OisoJapan NCRBecause there is an American corporate headquarters in the United States. In 1968 at that timeDave HallThere was a call from Mayor Dayton, and we partnered in response to this.Homestays are held every other year for high school students living in the town.
- 1968/May 9Sister city tie-up
- Racine city(United States of America)
- Kindergarten in the town
- Oiso Municipal Oiso Kindergarten
- Private Koiso Kindergarten (transferred from former Municipal Koiso Kindergarten to Koiso Gakuen in April 2012)
- Oiso Municipal Kokufu Kindergarten
- Oiso Municipal Takatori Kindergarten
- Nursery school in the town
- Sun Kids Kindergarten
- Sun Kids Kokufu
- Elementary school in the town
- Oiso Municipal Oiso Elementary School
- Kokufu Elementary School, Oiso Town
- privateSt. Stephen's Academy Elementary School
- Junior high school in the town
- High school in the town
- University in town
- Other schools
- Oiso Gakuen (Prefectural child independence support facility. There is a municipal Kokufu Elementary School and Kokufu Junior High School Ikusawa Branch School for children in the park.)
- Oiso Municipal Lifelong Learning Center
- Oiso Town Library
- Oiso Municipal Library / Kokufu Annex
- Oiso Town Folk Museum
Physical education facility
Contact the neighboring municipality
Contacting local governments
- Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu West(Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu)
Contact the prefectural office
- Using the Tokaido Main LineYokohamaWhat.
- Expressways and toll roads
- General national road
- Prefectural road
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Goryeosan(21 selections of Japanese nature that we want to preserve in the 100st century)
- Koraiyama Prefectural Forest
- Takaku Shrine
- Sandpiper (Sandpiper)West line OfWakaFamous for "Mono no aware, the autumn dusk of the sandpiper Tachizawa"Kyoto CitySaganoRakushisha,ShigaOtsu CityOne of Japan's three major haiku dojos alongside the unknown hermitageShigitatsu-anThere is)
- "Sandpiper Tachizawa"ShonanIt can also be mentioned as the place where the place name "" originated.
- Former Tokaido pine trees- Yomiuri ShimbunOne of the selected "100 New Japan Roadside Trees" (1994).
- Koyurugi no Hama
- ("White-bellied green pigA natural monument of Kanagawa Prefecture (1996)
- Folk performing arts such as heron dance and walking at Shiraiwa Shrine have been handed down.
- OisoLeft justice(,Important intangible folk cultural properties),Kokufusai(May 5,Intangible Folk Cultural Property of Kanagawa Prefecture), Mifune Festival (7) And other festivals.
- Oiso Long Beach
- Oiso beach
- Oiso Joyama Park(OldMitsui ZaibatsuVilla and oldYoshida ShigeruThe mansion was maintained as a park)
- Endai-ji Temple
- Shimazaki FujimuraCemetery (I spent my last years in Oiso recommended by my disciples)
- Myorinji Temple(OisoBishamonten）
- Rokusho Shrine (Oiso Town)-Sagami ProvinceSoja
OisoEight viewsWas in 1905postcardThe series came out,KomaderaEvening bell, Aichi MXNUMXA, Terugasaki return sail, Cosmetic slope night rain,Hanamizu BridgeSunset,Sandpiper SawaAkizuki, Togahara Rakugan,Mount FujiLonging snow is selected.
- Masaki Imagawa(soccer player)
- Nobuhiro Endo(NECPresident,Nippon KeidanrenVice-chairman)
- Eijiro Ozaki(Actor)
- Tatsuo Sato(Animation director)
- Takeda Hana(Voice actor)
- Kuniaki Hara(General affairsOfficials, OriginalWakayamaDeputy Governor）
- Yoneko Murai(Climber)
- Takahiko Okada(poets）
- Kohachi Uero(Wealthy man)
- Toshiko Kishida(Feminist)
- Yuichi Nakano(fashion designer）
- Mitsuhiro Muroi(Akutagawa PrizeWriter)
- Gensai Murai(Novelist)
- Takako Murai(Cooking researcher)
- Haruki Murakami(Writer)
- Yasuhiko Yasuda(painter)
- Kyujin Yamamoto(painter)
- Matazo Kayama(painter)
- Setsuko Migishi(painter)
- Fumiko Hori(painter)
- Shirasu Masako(Essayist)
- Yoshinori Osumi(Biologist)
- Yoshida Shigeru(politician)
Earthquake disaster measures
Sagami TroughBelieved to occur alongSagami Trough giant earthquakeMeasures assuming the above are being considered. In March 2015, the future by the Tsunami Inundation Assumption Study Group(I.e.Inundation forecast was announced, and it was pointed out that a 17m tsunami could hit Oiso Town.Hazard mapIs currently being reviewed as soon as possible..
- Zip CodeIs as follows.2006/May 10change to.
- PeanutHaga1871/It is said that it was the first time in Japan that peanut seeds were taken over in Yokohama and cultivated in the field of Oiso.The flowers bloomed but did not bear any fruit, so when I kicked with something like this, it came out of the ground and turned out to be underground fruiting.In order to secure a sales destination for economic cultivation, we asked a local inn for a tasting, but there is an anecdote that he refused, "The customer was pleased, but the tatami room was polluted."After that, in the 10th year of the Meiji era, it was sold in a 0.4 liter bag to a candy store in Yokohama, and it became a great success.
- "Oiso sand" is a shell orcoralIt is a general term for small marine gravel composed of pieces of gravel, etc., and it is so called as a remnant of it because the ones collected on the Oiso beach were previously distributed for aquariums.Currently, collection is prohibited, and most of them are imported products, not gravel collected on the Oiso coast of Kanagawa.
- ^ Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p92
- ^ "Togahara Rakugan" in "Oiso Hakkei" (Oiso Town)
- ^ Okuzashiki in the Meiji politicsShonan Okuzashiki Oiso Town Tourist Information Site (Oiso Town) Retrieved April 2019, 4.
- ^ "Okuzashiki in the Meiji politics, in the limelight / Oiso's mansion group limited tour with 2 people / reconstruction, renovation and preservation, research issues""Tokyo Newspaper] Evening paper August 2019, 2 (social aspect) February 12, 2019 reading.
- ^ Oiso Joyama Park "former Yoshida Shigeru Residence District" has been fully openedKanagawa Prefectural Office Homepage (June 2017, 6)
- ^ Meeting and Supper between Foreign Minister Kono and President of the Federated States of Micronesia Christian Micronesia Ministry of Foreign AffairsPress release (October 2017, 10)
- ^ Member list / Oiso Town homepage
- ^ "About the sister cities of Oiso Town”. Oiso Town. 2022/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Bungo Shimazaki Toson”. Komoro City. 2022/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Sister city Dayton, United States”. Oiso Town. 2022/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Sister affiliation data”. Council of Local Authorities for International Relations. 2022/3/19Browse.
- ^ Kenji Asai "Dictionary to understand roads and roads" (First Edition)Japan Business Publisher, Nov. 2001, 11, p. 10.ISBN 4-534-03315-X.
- ^ Oiso Hakkei (Oiso Town)
- ^ "Kanagawa Prefecture predicts tsunami inundation Oiso, Ninomiya up to XNUMX meters arrival time, significantly faster" "Sankei Shimbun2015.03.04