Infected XNUMX people in Tochigi Prefecture Cluster new corona announced at Motegi-cho office on XNUMXth
If you write the contents roughly
Tochigi City announced on the 16th that it will close one class until the 19th of this month after an infected person was confirmed at an elementary school in the city.
Regarding the new coronavirus, Tochigi Prefecture and Utsunomiya City announced on the XNUMXth that they have confirmed the infection of XNUMX new people. … → Continue reading
Tochigi TV is a Tochigi TV station that celebrated its 2019th anniversary in April 4. We will deliver the latest news in Tochigi Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Of ChofukujiImage providedplease.(March 2021）|
In the cityBreweryBecause the cityscape where the houses are lined up is preservedKoedo,Little Kyoto,Kanto OfKurashikiIt is also called as a tourist destination and is very popular. Also, in the southern part of the cityRamsar ConventionDesignated as a registered wetlandWatarase ReservoirIs located[Annotation 1].
Edo PeriodFlows through the cityTomaba RiverUsedEdoAnd boating withImperial courtからNikko Toshogu ShrineThe messenger dispatched toReiheishi) PassedRegular highway OfPost townIn the commercial city that flourished asKoedoHas another name. In addition to the historic temples, in the city area because it escaped the war damageEdo PeriodからMeiji EraThere are still many warehouses and merchant houses in the area.Beautiful townscape awardHas been awarded.. Turn these historical assets into tourism resourcesKanto regionThen.SaitamaKawagoe-shi,ChibaSawara(CurrentKatori) WithKoedoKnown as the "Kurashiki", such as holding a summit, it is also called "Kurashiki in the Kanto region." Also in the western part of the cityMt. TaiheizanThe view from is also a tourist attraction as "Land Matsushima", and in the southern part of the cityWatarase Reservoir・ Lake Taninaka is suitable for small yachts and windsurfing, and is home to many precious plants. About 200 million tourists visit these tourist attractions in the city every year.
It has the character of an administrative city in the southern part of Tochigi prefecture, with various local agencies of the national and prefectural governments and administrative agencies such as courts gathering.Abandoned DomainFor a later period, former Tochigi prefecture (currently southern Tochigi prefecture)GunmaOf Tochigi Prefecture after the merger with Utsunomiya PrefecturePrefectural office locationMet.
Origin of the city name
The place name "Tochigi" was at the center when it was pioneered.TochigiThe theory that it is derived from, and the 10 shrines of the Shinto shrineChigiThere are various theories, such as the theory that it was named "Chigi" after (Chigi)... Until the Edo period, the kanji was "Maki" (or "Maki"),Meiji RestorationlaterPrime MinisterRevised based on the prefectural seal subordinated from.
City emblem design concept
The four green lines represent "nature," "history," "region," and "people," the blue color represents the flow of the river, and the orange circle beyond it represents a bright future and people's passion. Represents. In addition, the image of a bright future that inherits the history of the past is expressed with the character "to" in Tochigi City as a motif.
|Population distribution by age in Tochigi City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Tochigi City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Tochigi City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
About workers over 15 years old
There are 15 employees aged 66,490 and over who live in the area (excluding the western and Iwafune areas). Of these, 23,553 people are working in other municipalities, accounting for 35.4% of the total. The number one employee for other cities, wards, towns and villagesOyama City5,055 people, the third placeSano City2,920 people, the third placeUtsunomiya City2,862 people, 4th place is oldShimotsuga-gunIwafune Town1,757 people, 5th place is Shimotsuga-gunMibu TownThree people.
* According to the 22 census
Kanto PlainIt is located in the northern part of the city, and the mountains spread out in the northern part of the city. The Uzuma River runs through the center of the city, the Shikawa River runs through the eastern part, and the Watarase River runs through the southern part.Watarase ReservoirThere is. By train, east and westJRRyomo Line, North to southTobu Nikko-Utsunomiya LinePasses through. On the road, head from the Fujioka area to Utsunomiya city via the Iwafune area.Tochigi BypassThe main roads such as etc. pass through the city. Also, in the northern part of the cityNational Route 293, In the southern part of the cityNational Route 50There are two national highways. The city area is mainlyTochigi StationFrom the north sideShin-Tochigi StationIt is concentrated toward the west.
- Mountain:Mt. Taiheizan, Kinchakusan,Meteorite mountain,Mt. Miuneyama(Nabeyama),Yagurasan,Mt. Mikamoyama
- River:Tomaba River,Nagano River, Ogura River,Ogawa,Akatsu River, Fujikawa,Watarase River, Yora River, Misugi River, Renka River
- Lake:Lake Tananaka
Although it has a Pacific coast climate, it is hot in summer and cold in winter because it is located inland. Precipitation is high in summer and dry in winter. Convectional rains occur frequently in the summer, and the number of lightning days is one of the best in Japan.
- In summer, the temperature often exceeds 30 ° C, and there are days when the temperature rises above 35 ° C.
- In winter, there are days when the minimum temperature drops below -5 ° C, and there are several snowfall days a year.
Edo PeriodIsTochigi innWas installed,Tone RiverWater basedTomaba RiverUsedShippingByEdoDirection andImaichi-sunlight-AshikagaIt became a collection center for supplies connecting the inland areas and prospered as a commercial city.
- Chronological Table
- 1323/(Yuanheng3 years):Mr. MinagawaThe 6th generationKamakura Shogunate OfCustodyHojo high timeThe territory was confiscatedMr. KoyamaBecomes the territory of.
- 1394/(OeiFirst year): Mr. Minagawa, a clan of Mr. Koyama, is Sho Shimono Minagawa (currently Tochigi City)Minagawajonaimachi)Minagawa CastleBuild (Horagai Castle).
- 1566/(Eiroku9 years):Hojo UjimasaIs attacked but repels.
- 1578/(Tensho6 years): Attacked by Hojo Ujima again, but repelled.
- 1590/(Tensho 18):Hideyoshi Toyotomi OfOdawara SeijiAt that time, Minagawa Castle was dropped by the Uesugi army and Sanada army.
- 1591/(Tensho 19):Hiroaki MinagawaIs in earnestTochigi CastleTo build. Minagawa Castle will be abandoned.
- 1609/(Keicho14 years):Tadaki MatsudairaHiroteru Minagawa, who was involved in the incidentReformTochigi Castle will be abandoned.
- 1613/(Keicho 18): ByInspectionIs done,Edo ShogunateDirect control ofHeaven),Flag territory,Daimyo territoryIt is subdivided into.
- 1684/(SacrednessFirst year):The elder-Masatoshi HottaIs assassinated and Masatoshi's second sonMasatoraWas given to Shimotsuke Kuni Omiya (2 stones)Omiya DomainTo stand up.
- 1688/(GenrokuFirst year):Okutaka family OfMotogen Hatakeyama Shimono countryToga DistrictTo control the territory (1 stones) inJinya(Hatayama Jinya) will be established.
- 1694/(7th year of Genroku): Masatora Hotta's older brotherMasanakaDied. For inheritanceMutsuFukushima DomainToTransferHowever, the Omiya domain was abolished.
- 1705/(Hoei2 years):Tadatoshi TodaAdded toPropertyAsMeiji RestorationUntilAshikaga DomainBelong to.
- 1842/(Tempo13 years):KazusaGoi feudal lordMetArima IkuIs Shimotsuke Fukiage (currently Tochigi City)Fukiage Town),Fukiage clanStands up.
1871/May 8(July 4, 7)Abandoned DomainThrough the same yearMay 12In the prefectural reorganization that took place on (November 4, 11)Shimono country5 southern counties ofToga District,Samukawa,Aso-gun,Ashikaga,Liangda County)andUeno countrySoutheastern District 3 (Yamada District,Nitta District,Ora-gun) Is the jurisdictionTochigiWas set up in the prefecturePrefectural office locationIt became.
After that, Tochigi prefecture1873/(Meiji 6) 6 counties in northern Shimotsuke Province on June 15 (Meiji 4)Kawachi,Haga-gun,Shioya,Nasu-gun) Was in chargeUtsunomiyaWas merged.1876/(Meiji 9) On August 8, Ueno 21 countiesKumagayaMerged with Ueno 11 countiesGunmaHowever, the prefectural office was still located in Tochigi during this period. But for various reasons[Annotation 2] By1884/(Meiji 17) The prefectural office opened in JanuaryUtsunomiyaWas moved to.
- Chronological Table
- 1871/(4th year of Meiji)May 12(Lunar calendar November 11):Abandoned DomainDue to the later reorganization of prefecturesTochigiIs set up and the prefectural office is set up.
- 1884/(Meiji 17) January: The prefectural office moves to Utsunomiya.
- 1888/(21th year of Meiji)May 5 : Ryomo Line(I.e. - KiryuIs opened,Tochigi StationIs opened.
- 1895/(28th year of Meiji)May 3: Ryomo LineToyama Station(Currently Ohirashita Station) is opened.
- 1896/(Meiji 29): Tochigi Prefectural Ordinary Junior High School Tochigi Branch School (currentlyTochigi Prefectural Tochigi High School) Opens.
- 1901/(Meiji 34): Tochigi Girls High School, Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture (currentlyTochigi Prefectural Tochigi Girls High School) Opens.
- 1907/(40th year of Meiji)May 4: Tochigi Agricultural School, Shimotsuga District, Tochigi Prefecture (currentlyTochigi Prefectural Tochigi Agricultural High School) Opens.
- 1917/(Taisho 6)May 4: Tochigi Business Supplementary School (currentlyTochigi Prefectural Tochigi Commercial High School) Opens.
- 1929/(Showa 4) April 4:Tobu NikkoSugito(Currently Tobu Zoo)- ShinkanumaIs opened,Fujioka Station, Tochigi Station (Tobu),Shin-Tochigi Station,Battlefield station,Ienaka Station,Tobu Kanasaki StationIs opened.
- 1944/(19)May 10: Tobu Utsunomiya LineNoshu Hirakawa StationIs opened.
- 1947/(Showa 22): Hitachi Tochigi Soccer Club (currentlyTochigi Uva FC) Is created.
- 1951/(Showa 26) November: Tochigi City Song is enacted.
- 1960/(Showa 35):Kokugakuin University Tochigi High SchoolOpens.
- 1962/(37)May 4 : Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Technical High SchoolOpens.
- 1965/(Showa 40):Kokugakuin University Tochigi Junior CollegeOpens.
- 1969/(44) April 4: Tochigi City Omiya Junior High School and Tochigi City Kokufu Junior High School were integrated.Tochigi City Toyo Junior High SchoolOpens.
- 1972/(47)May 11 : Tohoku ExpresswayIwatsuki IC - Utsunomiya ICIs opened,Tochigi IC,Tsuga Nishikata PAIs opened.
- May 1 : Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi School for the Disabled(CurrentTochigi Prefectural Tochigi Special School) Opens.
- May 5: Prefectural Taihei Shonen Nature House is opened.
- 1977/(52)May 4: Tochigi City Minami Elementary School opens.
- 1980/(55) October 10-October 13: 10thNational Athletic Meet"Tochinoha National Athletic Meet" (handball, fencing) will be held.
- 1984/(Showa 59) April 4:Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Minami High SchoolOpens.
- 1986/(61)May 5 : Jusco City Tochigi storeOpens.
- 1990/(2) April:Fukudaya Department StoreTochigi store opens.
- 1993/(5) April:National high school general physical education meet(Inter-High) will be held.
- 1995/(7) April:Tochigi Doll Float HallOpens.
- 1996/(8):Kokugakuin University Tochigi Junior High SchoolOpens.
- 2005/(17) April 4:Tochigi Prefectural Gakuyukan High SchoolOpens.
- 2006/(18) April 4: Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Minami High School and Tochigi Prefectural Fujioka High School were integrated.Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Shonan High SchoolOpens.
- 2012/(24) July 7: Kauemoncho (Izumi Town,Kauemoncho,Kodaira Town,Nishiki Town,Showa TownEach part of)Important traditional buildings preservation areaIs selected as
- May 9-May 9 : September 27 heavy rain in the Kanto and Tohoku regionsOccurs. First time in the cityHeavy rain special warningAnnounced. Large-scale flooding occurred in various parts of the city, and evacuation advisories were issued.
- May 11: The first community FM in the prefecture,FM Kurara 857Is open.
- May 11 : Tochigi City Tochigi Cultural CenterHeld a ceremony to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the municipal organization. City trees, flowers, birds and songs were established at the ceremony.
- 2019/(ReiwaFirst year)May 10 : First Year of Reiwa East TyphoonBy (Typhoon No. 19)Nagano River,Tomaba RiverFlooded and damage occurred in the city.JR Ryomo Line TheOhirashita - TochigiSuspended for a long period of time due to severe damage including.
1889/In 4 monthShimotsuga-gunTochigi Town, Fujioka Town,Omiya Village,Minagawa,Fukiage Village,Terao Village,Kofu Village,Yanaka Village,Mikamomura,Akama Village,Heya village,Toyama Village,Mizuho Village,Mizushiro Village,Ie Nakamura,Akatsu VillageandKamitsuga DistrictNishikata Village,Manago VillageEnforced the town and village system,1906/Yanaka Village merged into Fujioka Town1937/In April, Tochigi Town will enforce the city system and become the former Tochigi City.
Former Tochigi City is "Great Showa mergerBy1954/Merged with neighboring Omiya Village, Minagawa Village, Fukiage Village, and Terao Village.1957/Kokufumura was incorporated and merged to expand the city area. After that, each town and village merged and enforced the town system.1994/It became the form of 1 city and 4 towns before the merger.
- 2010/(22)May 3: Former Tochigi City, Ohira Town, Shimotsuga District, Fujioka Town, Tsuga Town merged and newTochigi CityIs established.
- 2011/(23)May 10: Incorporate Nishikata-cho, Kamitsuga-gun.
- 2014/(26)May 4: Incorporate Iwafune-cho, Shimotsuga-gun.
As a result, both the new Tochigi City became the last municipality in Heisei in Japan (including the municipality that established the new municipality without changing the famous place) and the municipality that incorporated and merged other municipalities.
- Former Tochigi City
- 1937May 4: Enforce the city system,Tochigi CityBecomes (Independent municipality).
- 1954May 9: Shimotsuga-gunOmiya Village,Minagawa,Fukiage Village,Terao VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1957May 3: Shimotsuga-gunKofu VillageTo be incorporated.
- 2001/(13)May 7: Shimotsuga-gunToga TownAnd boundary changes.
- 2004/(16) July 7: Shimotsuga-gunOhira TownAnd boundary changes.
- 2005/(17)May 2: Boundary change with Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun.
- Former Ohira Town
- 1956/(Showa 31) September 9: Shimotsuga-gunToyama Village,Mizuho Village,Mizushiro VillageMerged to form Ohira Village.
- 1961/(36)May 11: Enforce the town system,Ohira TownBecomes
- 1992/(4) July 7: Shimotsuga-gunIwafune TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1994May 12: Boundary change with Iwafune-cho, Shimotsuga-gun.
- July 2004, 16: Boundary change with Tochigi City.
- Former Fujioka Town
- 1906/(Meiji 39) July 7: Shimotsuga-gunYanaka VillageTo be incorporated.
- 1955/(30) April 4: Fujioka-cho, Shimotsuga-gun (former),Mikamomura,Akama Village,Heya villageMerged,Fujioka Town(New) is established.
- 1990/(2)May 6: Boundary change with Iwafune-cho, Shimotsuga-gun.
- Former Tsuga Town
- April 1955, 30 (Showa 4): Shimotsuga-gunIe Nakamura,Akatsu VillageMerged to form Tsuga Village.
- 1963/(Showa 38) November 11: Enforced the town system,Toga TownBecomes
- July 1992, 4: Kamitsuga-gunNishikata VillageAnd boundary changes.
- 1998/(10) December 12: Boundary change with Nishikata-cho, Kamitsuga-gun.
- July 2001, 13: Boundary change with Tochigi City.
- July 2005, 17: Boundary change with Tochigi City.
- Former Nishikata Town
- 1955May 4: With Nishikata-mura, Kamitsuga-gun (former)Manago VillageMerged,Nishikata Village(New) is established.
- July 1992, 4: Shimotsuga-gunToga TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1994May 10: Enforce the town system,Western townBecomes
- March 1994, 6:Kamitsuga DistrictAwano TownAnd boundary changes.
- 1998 (Heisei 10) December 12: Boundary change with Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun.
- Former Iwafune Town
- 1889/(22th year of Meiji)May 4 : Municipal systemWith the enforcement of Tatami Oka Village, Shimotsu Hara Village, Shizu Village, and Washin VillageIwafune VillageWas launched.
- 1956/(31)May 9: Iwafune VillageOnodera Village-Shizuwa VillageMerged withIwafune VillageWas launched.
- 1962/(Showa 37) April 4: Iwafune Village enforces the town systemIwafune TownBecomes
- 1990/(2)May 6: Boundary change with Fujioka Town.
- 1992/(4)May 7: Boundary change with Ohira Town.
- 1994/(6)May 12: Boundary change with Ohira Town.
|Transition of Tochigi city area|
Incorporated Omiya Village, Fukiage Village, Minagawa Village, and Terao Village in Shimotsuga District
Incorporated Shimotsuga-gun Kokufu-mura
|Tochigi Jonai Village|
|Swamp Wada Village|
|Shimo Minagawa Village|
Incorporated Yanaka Village, Shimotsuga District
|Megumi Shimono Village|
|Nishimae Hara Village|
|Band sword Nitta|
|Shimotsu Hara Village|
|Kamitsuga District||Kanegasaki Village||1889/4/1|
Former Tochigi City
1937/The former Tochigi City, which enforced the city system in (Showa 12),2010/(22)May 3It was abolished due to a new merger with Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun, Fujioka-cho, Shimotsuga-gun, and Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun. At the same time, it is a municipality different from the current Tochigi City, which was newly established.
- Successive mayors
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Sakakibara Tsunetake||1937/(Showa12 years) April 7||1939/(Showa 14) January 6|
|2 fee||Sadakichi Yokoyama||1939 (Showa 14)/11/2||1939 (Showa 14)/12/4|
|3 fee||Hasegawa Choshichi||1940/(Showa 15) January 3||1941/(Showa 16) January 4|
|4 fee||Nobuhisa Takahashi||1941 (Showa 16)/7/7||1945/(Showa 20) January 7|
|5 fee||Sadakichi Oshima||1945 (Showa 20)/7/20||1946/(Showa 21) January 3|
|6 fee||Norio Onezawa||1946 (Showa 21)/7/10||1951/(Showa 26) January 4|
|7 fee||Riichi Tochigi||1951 (Showa 26)/4/24||1955/(Showa 30) January 1|
|8 fee||Sadakichi Oshima||1955 (Showa 30)/3/16||1963/(Showa 38) January 3|
|9 fee||Masutarou Kaneko||1963 (Showa 38)/5/1||1971/(Showa 46) January 4|
|10 fee||Shinhachiro Shiba||1971 (Showa 46)/4/30||1979/(Showa 54) January 4|
|11 fee||Eitaro Nagata||1979 (Showa 54)/4/30||1987/(Showa 62) January 4|
|12 fee||Otoichiro Suzuki||1987 (Showa 62)/4/30||2003/(Heisei15 years) April 4|
|13 fee||Yoshiyuki Higano||2003 (Heisei 15)/4/30||2010/(22) April 3|
- Population transition
|1920 (Taisho 9th year)||24,570||1st census|
|1925 (Taisho 14th year)||27,370||2st census|
|1937 (Showa 12) --Municipal system enforcement|
|1954 (Showa 29) --Incorporated Omiya Village, Fukiage Village, and Terao Village, Shimotsuga District|
|1957 (Showa 32) --Incorporated Kofu-mura, Shimotsuga-gun|
|1-2||Suzuki Toshimi||2010 (Heisei 22)/4/26||2018 (Heisei 30)/4/24||Former Mayor of Ohira|
|3||Hideko Okawa||2018 (Heisei 30)/4/25|
* From the inauguration of the new city on March 2010, 3 to the mayoral election, the former mayor of Fujioka, Gensaku Nagashima, served as the mayor's executor.
The fixed number of Tochigi City Council is 30.
- City council constituency --The constituency is set only at the time of the new merger in 2010 city and 1 towns in 3, the merger of the former Nishikata town in 2011, and the merger of Iwafune town in 2014.
- Term of office: April 2010, 22 (Heisei 4) to April 25, 2014 (Heisei 26)
- Tochigi constituency (former Tochigi city): 15 people
- Ohira constituency (formerly Ohira Town): 7 people
- Fujioka constituency (formerly Fujioka Town): 5 people
- Tsuga constituency (formerly Tsuga Town): 4 people
- Western constituency (formerly Nishikata Town): 3 people
- Term of office: April 2014, 26 (Heisei 4) to April 25, 2018 (Heisei 30)
- Tochigi constituency (former Tochigi city)
- Iwafune constituency (formerly Iwafune Town)
- Term of office: April 2010, 22 (Heisei 4) to April 25, 2014 (Heisei 26)
- Parliamentary group
- 2020 years (Ryowa 2 years)May 4Time point (1 vacancy)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name|
|Liberal Democratic Party||3||Masataka Morito, Yoshiaki Fukutomi, Iwato Oaku|
|Liberal Democratic Party Tochigi Shikai||4||Keisuke Kodaira, Kanemasa Oura, Akira Ujiie, Yoshiaki Hirose|
|Sincerity||4||Takayuki Asano, Koichi Otani, Kazutoshi Bando, Hiroaki Amaya|
|Japanese Communist Party Tochigi City Council||2||Hitoshi Kawakami, Mikio Shiraishi|
|Komeito Parliamentary Assembly||3||Chiiko Furusawa, Kaoru Kokubo, Toshiko Irino|
|Liberal Democratic Mirai||4||Kazuo Aoki, Takeshi Nagata, Sonichiro Sekiguchi, Kiichi Matsumoto|
|Soushikai||3||Kenichi Moro, Masakazu Utsumi, Ikuzo Hariya|
|Foundation||2||Masahiro Chiba, Yuji Fukuda|
|Koukikai||2||Masao Hariya, Katsunori Nakajima|
|Abandoned||2||Yoshie Kobori, Yonemitsu Umezawa|
- Standing Committee
The permanent standing committee and the number of members are as follows.
- Standing Committee for General Affairs: 8
- Minsei Standing Committee: 8
- Construction Standing Committee: 7
- Standing Committee for Industrial Education: 8
- Tochigi City Fire Department
- Tochigi City Fire Department
- Ohira branch office
- Fujioka branch office
- Toga branch office
- Western branch office
- Iwafune branch office
- Tochigi City Fire Department
- 2011/May 10ToKamitsuga DistrictWestern townDue to the merger withTochigi district wide area administrative office unionWas transferred to Tochigi CityTochigi District Wide Area Administrative Office Fire Department Tochigi City Fire DepartmentBecomes
- 2014/May 4 OfShimotsuga-gunIwafune TownIn the same year prior to the merger of both cities and towns due to the merger withMay 4Firefighting office work in the Iwafune town areaSano district wide area firefighting associationWas transferred fromSano Fire Department East Branch Tochigi City Fire Department Iwafune BranchRenamed to.
- Nuclear Free Local Authorities Declaration (March 2012, 3)
- Environmental City Declaration (March 2012, 3)
Regional Autonomous Region / Regional Conference System
Relieve the anxiety associated with the merger that it may be difficult for residents of the traditional old town other than the area where the main office is located to reach the city hall, and that the surrounding towns may be deserted. At the same time, there is a need for a mechanism that can inherit the town planning of each town and a mechanism that reflects the opinions of local residents in the city administration, so former Ohira Town, former Fujioka Town, former Tsuga Town, former Nishikata Town, former Iwafune Town From March 22, 3 (at the time of new merger) to March 29, 27 in the area ofLocal Autonomous Region SystemOn the basis ofLocal autonomous districtWas installed. After that, as a new regional autonomy system to replace the regional autonomous district systemRegional conference systemWas enforced on April 27, 4 based on the Tochigi City Community Development Promotion Ordinance.
- Area where the regional conference is set up and the name of the regional conference
(From April 27)
- Tochigi Central Area-Tochigi Central Area Conference
- Eastern Tochigi Area-Tochigi Eastern Area Conference
- Western Tochigi Region-Western Tochigi Regional Conference
- Ohira Area-Ohira Area Conference
- Fujioka Area-Fujioka Area Conference
- Tsuga Area-Tsuga Area Conference
- Western Region-Western Regional Conference
- Iwafune Area-Iwafune Area Conference
Prefectural Government/National Government
- Tochigi Prefectural Office Shimotoga Government Building
- Prefectural South Prefectural Citizen Center
- Tochigi Health and Welfare Center
- Shimotoga Education Office
- Tochigi Prefectural Tax Office
- Tochigi Civil Engineering Office
- Shimotsuga Agricultural Promotion Office
- Prefectural South Children's Counseling Center
- Prefectural South Meat Sanitation Inspection Center
- Prefectural South Livestock Hygiene Service Center
- Agricultural Experiment Station Tochigi Branch
- Agricultural Experiment Station Strawberry Research Institute
- Police station
- 裁判 所
- Ministry of Justice
- National Tax Agency
- Kanto Shinetsu National Taxation Bureau Tochigi Tax Office
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Tochigi Labor Bureau Tochigi Labor Standards Inspection Office
- Tochigi Labor Bureau Tochigi Public Employment Security Office
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kanto Regional Development BureauTone River Upstream River Office Fujioka Branch Office
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Kanto Agricultural Administration BureauTochigi Agricultural Administration Office Regional Section XNUMX
- Kanto Agricultural Administration Bureau Tochigi Agricultural Administration Office Statistics Department Tochigi Statistics and Information Center
- Utsunomiya Food Office Tochigi Branch
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Tochigi 5rd district(Tochigi City (former Tochigi City Area),Ashikaga,Sano City）||Toshimitsu Mogi||LDP||9||Constituency|
|Tochigi 4rd district(Tochigi City (formerly)Ohira Town,Fujioka Town,Toga Town,Iwafune TownArea),Oyama City,Moka,Shimotsuke(OldIshibashi,Kokubunji Town),Haga-gun,Shimotsuga-gun）||Tsutomu Sato||LDP||8||Constituency|
|Tochigi 2rd district(Tochigi City (formerly)Western townArea), Utsunomiya City (formerlyKamikochi Town,Kawachi TownArea),Kanuma City,Nikko,Sakura City,Shioya）||Akio Fukuda||Constitutional Democratic Party||5||Constituency|
Once in Tochigi prefecturePrefectural office locationSince it was the center of Tochigi prefecture in both name and reality, it was also a central player in the commercial field. HoweverUtsunomiyaRelocation of the prefectural office to Utsunomiya-(I.e.National land axis line (JRUtsunomiya Line,Tohoku Shinkansen,National Route 4,New Route 4) Is a factor that causes the centrality of the commercial base to weaken, but in recent years land development has progressed mainly in the Ohira area.Cainz Mall Ohira,K's DenkiLarge scale such as Tochigi Ohira storeRoadside store OfShopping centerIs advancing. Perhaps because of its nature as a tourist city, the central city area maintains its function as a relatively commercial center, and many stores provide services not only for local residents but also for tourist visitors.
Around Tochigi Station2000/ OfTobu Tochigi Station,2003/JRTochigi Station OfElevatedAlong withCivic coreAs a priority maintenance areaRedevelopmentWas done. At the north exitKokugakuin UniversityTochigi Gakuen Education CenterTochigi Prefectural Gakuyukan High School, High riseApartmentEtc. were built. Also,2010/ToCelebration townToYork Town Tochigi IwaichoIs advancing.
1970/Pass through the outer hull of the cityTochigi Loop Line(Tochigi Bypass) has opened. afterwards,1978/Noiseya Home Center Tochigi Bypass Store (currentlyCainz HomeStarting with the expansion of the Tochigi store, which is the first store by the way)1986/To Jusco City Tochigi (currentlyAEON Tochigi store) And major electronics retailersRoadside storeOne after another, the commercial area expanded to the suburbs. Currently, the area around Tochigi Station is a residential area centered on high-rise condominiums, and the commercial area is highly convenient for both rail and road transportation, centered on Yamatocho and Manmachi in the central city area.Hakonomorimachi - Shin-Tochigi StationIt has expanded to the line of.2014/In the city centerTobu Utsunomiya Department StoreWith the opening of the Tochigi City Hall store, commercial competition between the city center and the suburbs is becoming fierce.
- Banks and credit unions
- Ashikaga Bank(Tochigi Branch, New Tochigi Branch, Tochigi Nishi Branch, Ohira Branch, Fujioka Branch, Toga Branch, Iwafune Branch)
- Gunma Bank(Tochigi branch)
- Tochigi Bank(Tochigi Branch, Tochigi West Branch, Tochigi North Branch, Ohira Branch)
- Joyo Bank(Tochigi branch)
- Mizuho Bank(Tochigi branch)
- Resona Bank(ATM outside the store, Tochigi branch office)
- Tochigi Shinkin Bank(Head office, station square branch, west branch, east branch, Hakonomori branch, Kawarada branch, Ohiramachi branch, Ohira south branch, Fujioka branch, Toga branch)
- Kanuma Mutual Credit Bank(Kanazaki branch)
- Central Labor Bank(Tochigi branch)
- Securities company
- Tochigi Grand Hotel
- Sunroute Plaza Tochigi
- Hotel Katoya
- Hand bundle business hotel
- Kashiwagura Onsen Taishikan
- amusement facilities
- Minagawa Castle CC
- Asahigaoka CC
- Ohiradai CC
- Taoyuan CC
- Taromon GC
- Tobu Fujigaoka GC
- Bowling alley
- Tochigi Sunplaza Bowling
Hitachi Appliance,Isuzu MotorsInland modern industries such as factories have developed, and these areNorth Kanto Industrial AreaForming a part of. As a feature of Tochigi CityMizkan,Suntory,Iwashita foodFactory is located, etc.Food industryDevelopment is mentioned.In particular, Iwashita Foods is headquartered in the city and has many factories and warehouses in the city.
- Major industrial park
- Sosha East Industrial Park
- Minagawa Castle Industrial Park
- Daikoji Industrial Park
- Ohira Industrial Park
- Ohira Mizuho Industrial Park
- Nishimaehara Industrial Park
- Utsunomiya West Core Industrial Park
- Major factories
- Hitachi Appliance Tochigi Office
- Isuzu Motors Tochigi factory
- Toyota home Tochigi Office
- Nippon Coke Industry(Former Mitsui Mine) Tochigi Factory
- Seiko Instruments Tochigi Office
- Seiko Precision Tochigi Office
- Mizkan Tochigi factory
- Suntory Azusa no Mori Factory
- Kingodo Confectionery Tochigi factory
- Hawk food industry Tochigi factory
- Yomiuri Shimbun Tochigi Plant (Iwate Nihon Shimbun GroupTochigi high-speed offset)
- Fuji Latex Tochigi Factory / New Tochigi Factory
- Furukawa Industrial Machinery Systems Tochigi factory
- GKN Driveline Japan(Former Tochigi Fuji Sangyo) Tochigi Factory
- Dai Nippon Printing Utsunomiya Factory (Honjo, Nishikatamachi, Tochigi City)
- Yoshino Industry Tochigi factory
- Estee Tochigi factory
2006/Tochigi City's agricultural output is the amount of agricultural output by municipality in Japan.Nasushiobara-Otawara CityAfter that, it is the third largest in Tochigi prefecture, and the number of farm households is the first in Tochigi prefecture. In addition, agricultural output and cultivated output are on a gradual downward trend, and vegetable output is on an upward trend.
- Jurisdiction agricultural cooperative
- Shimono Agricultural Cooperative(JA Shimotsuki) --Judges areas other than the western area.
- Kamitoga Agricultural Cooperative(JA Kamitsuga) --OldKamitsuga DistrictWestern townHave jurisdiction over.
Major companies headquartered in Tochigi City
- Iwashita food(Iwashita New Ginger)
- Tochigi Cable TV
- GKN Driveline Torque Technology Tochigi Headquarters(Former Tochigi Fuji Sangyo)
- Takizawa Ham
- Taxel(Former Ono Sangyo)
- THE TOCHIGI CITY UNITED
- Tochigi Shinkin Bank
- Tochigi dairy industry
- Knee candy(Takehira product dumpling)
- My call
List of town names
Former Tochigi city area.Tochigi StationからShin-Tochigi StationMany historic temples and warehouses and merchant houses from the Edo period to the Meiji period remain in the central city area, and it has become a tourist city as a "city of warehouses". In addition, it also has the character of a cultural city, with a concentration of museums, cultural centers, and educational facilities. While construction of high-rise condominiums is progressing around Tochigi Station, along the bypass in the suburbsAeon City TochigiLarge-scale commercial facilities are concentrated.
OldShimotsuga-gunOhira TownTown area.Hitachi, Ltd.-Isuzu MotorsDeveloped as an industrial area centered on factories and subcontractors.Agriculture:It is also popular, especially in the northwestern Nishiyamada area.Grape(Ohira Town Grape Complex) Is a special product. In recent years, the development of new residential areas and commercial areas has been promoted near Shin-Ohirashita Station and along the bypass in the suburbs.Cainz MallIs the location.
Former Shimotsuga-gunFujioka TownTown area. The Fujioka area, located in the southernmost part of the city, is famous for sports such as hot air balloons and fireworks displays at the confluence of the Watarase, Shikawa, and Uzuma rivers, and is home to many rare animals and plants.Watarase Reservoir(Tone River upstream damsOne of) exists.Water sports are also popular at Lake Yanaka in the retarding basin.It borders on three prefectures, Ibaraki, Gunma, and Saitama.The countryside is widespread except for residential areas and retarding basins, and as mentioned above, the retarding basins are rich in nature.
Former Shimotsuga-gunToga TownTown area. There are plenty of sightseeing and sports facilities such as Tsuga no Sato and Tsuga Sports Park, and in the northern part of the districtTsuga interchangeIt has a parking area to the west of Tsuga and has good access from many directions. In addition, agriculture is flourishing, and rice and strawberry production is flourishing along with the western region.
OldKamitsuga DistrictWestern townTown area. The western region, located in the northernmost part of the city, has tourist attractions such as the roadside station, Sakurazutsumi in Kanazaki, and Nishikata Fureai Park. Many companies are located in the Utsunomiya West Core Industrial Park in the northern part of the district, and the industry is also thriving. Agriculture is flourishing, and rice and strawberry production is flourishing along with the Tsuga region.
Former Shimotsuga-gunIwafune TownTown area. Located in the southwestern part of the cityMount Iwafune,Mt. MikamoyamaSurrounded by mountains such as, it has abundant nature. To the north
The Ohira area, Fujioka area, Tsuga area, Nishikata area, and Iwafune area were established at the same time as the merger, and each area's autonomous region name (Ohira town, Fujioka town, Tsuga town, Nishikata town, Iwafune town) was added in front of the large letters. Refer to.
- Tochigi Prefectural South Higher Nursing College
- Maronie College of Health and Welfare
- High Tech Beauty Academy
- Yamato Cultural College
- Arakawa Knitting Fashion College
- Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Girls High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Agricultural High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Technical High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Commercial High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi Shonan High School
- Tochigi Prefectural Gakuyukan High School
- Kokugakuin University Tochigi High School
Junior high school
- Tochigi City Tochigi Higashi Junior High School
- Tochigi City Tochigi Nishi Junior High School
- Tochigi City Tochigi Minami Junior High School
- Tochigi City Toyo Junior High School
- Tochigi City Fukiage Junior High School
- Tochigi City Minagawa Junior High School
- Tochigi City Terao Junior High School
- Tochigi City Ohira Junior High School
- Tochigi City Tochigi Central Elementary School
- Tochigi City Tochigi Third Elementary School
- Tochigi City Tochigi Fourth Elementary School
- Tochigi City Tochigi No. XNUMX Elementary School
- Tochigi City Minami Elementary School
- Tochigi City Omiya Minami Elementary School
- Tochigi City Omiya Kita Elementary School
- Tochigi City Kokufu Minami Elementary School
- Tochigi City Kokufu Kita Elementary School
- Tochigi City Minagawa Joto Elementary School
- Tochigi City Fukiage Elementary School
- Tochigi City Chizuka Elementary School
- Tochigi City Terao Elementary School
- Tochigi City Ohira Central Elementary School
- Tochigi City Ohira East Elementary School
- Tochigi City Ohiranishi Elementary School
- Tochigi City Ohira South Elementary School
- Tochigi City Fujioka Elementary School
- Tochigi City Akama Elementary School
- Tochigi City Mikamo Elementary School
- Tochigi City Room Elementary School
- Tochigi City Akazu Elementary School
- Tochigi City Ienaka Elementary School
- Tochigi City Battlefield Elementary School
- Tochigi City Nishikata Elementary School
- Tochigi City Manago Elementary School
- Tochigi City Iwafune Elementary School
- Tochigi City Shizuwa Elementary School
- Tochigi City Onodera Elementary School
Kindergarten · Nursery school
- Authorized child institution
- Certified Western Nakayoshi Children's Garden
- Ars kindergarten
- Ars South Kindergarten
- Omiya Early Childhood Education Center
- Kokugakuin University Tochigi Nisugi Kindergarten
- Sakura Gakuen SEI
- Children's garden Sakura
- Tochigi kindergarten
- Hirakawa kindergarten
- Fukiage kindergarten
- Wakaba kindergarten
- Ohira Fuji Kindergarten
- Ohira Minami Kindergarten
- Banbi Kindergarten
- Fujioka kindergarten
- Tsuga Kindergarten
- Iwafune Kindergarten
- Shizuwadera Kindergarten
- Municipal nursery school
- Tochigi City Imaizumi Nursery School
- Tochigi City Kuranomachi Nursery School
- Tochigi City Otsuka Nursery School
- Tochigi City is this forest nursery school
- Tochigi City Ohira Nishi Nursery School
- Tochigi City Ohira Minami No. 1 Nursery School
- Tochigi City Ohira Minami No. 2 Nursery School
- Tochigi City Fujioka Heartland Nursery School
- Tochigi City Toga Yotsuba Nursery School
- Tochigi City Iwafune Nursery School
- Private nursery school
- Sakura Daini Nursery
- Keyaki nursery school
- Ohira Central Nursery School
- Hikari nursery school
- Forest kids nursery
- Sumire nursery school
A school that once existed
- high school
- PresentTochigi Prefectural Tochigi Girls High School
- PresentTochigi Prefectural Tochigi Shonan High School
- Junior high school
- PresentTochigi City Tsuga Junior High School
- Tsuga Municipal Tsuga Nishi Junior High School- 1961/ Integrated with Tsuga Municipal Tsugahigashi Junior High School
- Tsuga Municipal Tsugahigashi Junior High School --1961 Integrated with Tsuga Municipal Tsuga Nishi Junior High School
- PresentTochigi City Nishikata Junior High School
- Nishikata Municipal Manako Junior High School- 1964/ Integrated with Nishikata Junior High School
- PresentTochigi City Toyo Junior High School
- Tochigi City Omiya Junior High School- 1969/ Integrated with Tochigi City Kokufu Junior High School
- Tochigi City Kokufu Junior High School-1969 Integrated with Tochigi City Omiya Junior High School
- primary school
- PresentTochigi City Tochigi Central Elementary School
- Tochigi City Tochigi Daiichi Elementary School- 2010/ Integrated with Tochigi City Tochigi Daini Elementary School
- Tochigi Municipal Tochigi Daini Elementary School --2010 Integrated with Tochigi Municipal Tochigi Daiichi Elementary School
- PresentTochigi City Minagawa Joto Elementary School
- Tochigi City Minagawa Elementary School- 1977/ Integrated with Tochigi City Izumigawa Elementary School
- Tochigi City Izumikawa Elementary School --1977 Integrated with Tochigi City Minagawa Elementary School
- Tochigi City Teraokita Elementary School- 1993/ Integrated into Tochigi City Teraokita Elementary School
- Tochigi City Terao Chuo Elementary School- 2013/ Integrated with Tochigi City Terao Minami Elementary School
- Tochigi City Terao Minami Elementary School --2013 Integrated with Tochigi City Terao Chuo Elementary School
- PresentTochigi City Akazu Elementary School
- Tsuga Municipal Tomihari Elementary School- 1980/ Integrated with Tsuga Town Kimura Elementary School
- Tsuga Municipal Kimura Elementary School-Integrated with Tsuga Municipal Tomihari Elementary School in 1980
- Tsuga Municipal Ogaki Elementary School --- 1980 Tsuga Municipal Akazu Elementary School Ogaki Branch School1983/Closed school
- PresentTochigi City Nishikata Elementary School
- Nishikata Municipal Nishikata Elementary School Kanazaki Branch School- 1965/ Integrated with Nishikata Municipal Nishikata Elementary School
- Tochigi City Onodera South Elementary School- 2020/ Integrated with Tochigi City Onodera Kita Elementary School
- Tochigi City Onodera North Elementary School --2020 Integrated with Tochigi City Onodera South Elementary School
- Tochigi Post Office
- Fukiage Post Office
- Umezawa Post Office
- Fujioka Post Office
- Ohira Post Office
- Iwafune Post Office
- Non-delivery post office
- Tochigi Kuranomachi Post Office
- Tochigi station square post office
- Tochigi Honcho Post Office
- Tochigi Muromachi Post Office
- Tochigi Daicho Post Office
- Tochigi Katayanagi Post Office
- Tochigi Hirayanagi Post Office
- Tochigi Numawada Post Office
- Minagawa Post Office
- Kokufu Post Office
- Ohira Yokobori Post Office
- Ohira Nishinoda Post Office
- Ohira Mizushiro Post Office
- Fujioka Tomiyoshi Post Office
- Fujioka Mikamo Post Office
- Akama Post Office
- Room post office
- Battlefield Post Office
- Japan Post
- Akazu Post Office
- Kanasaki Post Office
- Iwafune Nissato Post Office
- Iwafune Shizuwa Post Office
- Miyashita Post Office
The postal code corresponds to the following. 7 collection and delivery stations are in charge of collection and delivery.
- Tochigi Post Office: "328-00xx"
- Fukiage Post Office: "328-01xx"
- Umezawa Post Office: "328-02xx"
- Fujioka Post Office: "323-11xx" "329-03xx"[Annotation 3]
- Ohira Post Office: "329-44xx"
- Niregi Post Office (Kanuma City): "322-06xx"[Annotation 4]
- Iwafune Post Office: "329-43xx"
- Kazo Post Office(Kazo City, Saitama Prefecture): "349-12xx"[Annotation 5]
The entire city except some areas (described later) is TochigiMAThe area code is "0282". The following 7 buildings correspond to the accommodation station, and the city code is as follows.
- Tochigi Bureau: 20-25
- Tochigi North Bureau: 27-29
- Tochigi Umezawa Bureau: 30,31
- Tochigi Ohira Bureau: 43-45
- Iwafune Bureau: 54, 55
- Onodera Bureau: 57
- Tochigi Fujioka 2 stations: 61,62
- Room Bureau: 67,68
- Tochigi Nishikata Bureau: 91,92
The following areas are under the jurisdiction of the detention bureau outside Tochigi City.
- Oyama Nishi Station (Oyama MA):Fujiokamachi NippaApplicable to some areas of.
- Tochigi Mibu 2 stations (Tochigi MA):Tsugamachi IenakaApplicable to some areas of.
- Kitakawabe Bureau (Furukawa MA):Fujioka Town ShimonomiyaIs applicable.
- Cable TV Co., Ltd.
- Cable TV broadcasting (Tochigi cable TV),Community FM(FM Kurara 857, opened in 2015)
- For community FM,Tochigi community broadcasting(Nickname: FM Kura no Machi) was the first in the Kanto region to be issued a preliminary license in 1993, but in May 1994 the license application was withdrawn due to lack of preparation.
- News (Chinese)
- Shimono Shimbun Tochigi branch office
- Asahi Shimbun Tochigi branch office
- Yomiuri Shimbun Tochigi Communication Department
- Cultural Center
- Tochigi City Tochigi Cultural Center
- Tochigi City Ohira Cultural Center
- Tochigi City Fujioka Cultural Center
- Tochigi City Western General Cultural Gymnasium
- Tochigi City Iwafune Cultural Center
- Tochigi City Library
- Tochigi Doll Float Hall
- Tochigi City Local Reference Center
- Yokoyama Local Culture Hall
- Ruins of Shimono National Government OfficeMuseum
- Hoshino Site Stratum Expedition
- Tochigi City Ohira History Museum
- Tochigi City Ohira Local Museum "Shiraishi Family Tonaga Mansion"
- Tochigi City Fujioka History and Folklore Museum
- Tochigi City Toga History and Folklore Museum
- Iwafune Stone Museum
- Tochigi City General Sports Park
- General Gymnasium (Maruwa Arena Tochigi)
- Athletic field
- Baseball field (Tochigi Konohana Stadium)
- Kyudo hall
- Tochigi City Minagawa Tomiya Athletic Field
- Tochigi City Omiya Athletic Square
- Tochigi City Otsuka Athletic Square
- Tochigi City Shiriuchi Riverbed Sports Ground
- Daikoji Riverbed Sports Ground, Tochigi City
- Tochigi City Yanagihara Riverbed Athletic Field
- Tochigi Workers Physical Education Center
- Spark Tochigi
- Tochigi City Ohira Sports Park
- Baseball field (Agekke Sakura Baseball Stadium)
- Tochigi City Ohira Gymnasium
- Tochigi City Ohira Minami Gymnasium
- Tochigi City Ohira Budokan
- Tochigi City Fujioka Sports Fureai Center
- Tochigi City Fujioka General Gymnasium
- Tochigi City Fujioka Kyudo Hall
- Tochigi City Mikamo Sports Square
- Tochigi City Toga Citizens' Athletic Field
- Tochigi City Tsuga Sports Park Athletic Field
- Tochigi City Tsuga Sports Center
- Tochigi City Western General Cultural Gymnasium (Kanto Hochiki Nikata Gymnasium)
- Tochigi City Iwafune Sports Park
- Tochigi City Iwafune Sports Complex
- Tochigi City Iwafune Gymnasium
- Large park
- Block park
- Tochigi Castle Remains Park
- Entsuji Front Park
- Ekimae Park
- Tochigi Station South Park
- Shibazukasan Park
- Uzuma Park
- Setogawara Park
- Mt. Taiheizan Scenic Park
- Kinchakusan Park
- Second Park (Shinmeigu Park)
- Green space
- Nagano Riverside Park
- Minagawa Castle Remains Park
Municipal public hall
- Citizens' Exchange Center (Kyokuto Tochigizo no Machirakukan)
- Tochigi Public Hall
- Omiya Community Center
- Minagawa Public Hall
- Fukiage Public Hall
- Terao Community Center
- Kokufu Public Hall
- Ohira Public Hall
- Ohira Eastern Community Center
- Ohira south district public hall
- Ohira Nishi District Public Hall
- Red hemp district public hall
- Mikamo district public hall
- Fujioka district public hall
- Fujioka Public Hall
- Room district public hall
- Toga Public Hall
- Seiho Community Center
- Western Southern District Community Center
- Onodera district public hall
- Shizuwa district public hall
- Iwafune Community Center
- Tochigi Medical Center
- Eijinkai Ohirashita Hospital (Ohiramachi Tomida）
- Association Welfare Association Nishikata Hospital (Nishikatamachi Kanasaki）
- Tokujinkai Nakano Hospital (Celebration town）
From north to southTohoku ExpresswayIs passingSano Fujioka IC-Tochigi ICHas, in the east and west2011/All lines opened every (23)North Kanto ExpresswayIs passingTsuga IChave. In the south, the general connecting Gunma, Tochigi, and IbarakiNational Route 50Passes east and west, general in the northNational Route 293It forms a road network with excellent accessibility to the inside and outside of the prefecture.
The main roads connecting the areas areTochigi Prefectural Road No. 11 Tochigi Fujioka Line(Tochigi Loop Line) ・Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 3 Utsunomiya Kamewada Tochigi LineThere is (Nikko Reiheishi Highway). On public transportTobu Nikko-Tobu Utsunomiya Line・ JRRyomo LineThere are 3 stations on 11 lines, which serve as a means of commuting to work and school in the city and neighboring local governments, and as a means of transportation to Tokyo and Saitama.
Most of the population tends to be concentrated in the city center and around railway stations, and the city's limited express ticket purchase cost subsidy system for commuters in TokyoUsingTobu Line Limited ExpressDue to the existence of "Tochigi citizens" who commute to Tokyo, there are relatively many railway users, and Tochigi Station, which is the center of the station, is located in the prefecture.Utsunomiya Station-Oyama StationCount the number of users next to[Annotation 6].. On the other hand, although road conditions have improved, there are still many bottlenecks due to the nature of the city as a historical landscape preservation city.
East Japan Railway(JR East Japan)Tobu RailwayOperated byTochigi StationJR as a terminalRyomo LineとTobu Nikko,Tobu Utsunomiya LineThere are a total of 3 routes running.Shin-Tochigi StationIs the starting point of the Tobu-Utsunomiya Line, but almost all trains depart and arrive at Tochigi Station, which is one station closer to Asakusa. Since trains from Tobu-Nikko Asakusa depart and arrive at Shin-Tochigi Station, there are more trains running between Tochigi Station and Shin-Tochigi Station than other lines, and both stations are major transfer stations, so morning and evening commute. It gets crowded during the rush to school.
By Tobu RailwayLimited express train Asakusa-sunlightToward 1-2 bottles per hour,Omiya-ShinjukuFour trains run daily in the direction. In addition, the number of regular trains operating per hour during the day is approximately 4-1 for the JR Ryomo Line, 1 for the Tobu-Nikko Asakusa area, and 2-2 for the Nikko area (alternately with the rapid trains that stop at each station). Service), Tobu Utsunomiya Line has two lines. Since the timetable revision in 0, the number of regular trains in the direction of Tobu-Nikko Asakusa has been reduced to two per hour, and the number of trains has grown to four. In addition, the section rapid train started to operate at high speed to Shin-Ohirashita, but the number of flights was reduced every two hours, and the regular trains departing from Tochigi and Shin-Tochigi started to operate alternately with the section rapid train at two-hour intervals. It was.
- Central station:Tochigi Station
- East Japan Railway (JR East)
- Tobu Railway
- Fujioka Station - Shizuwa Station - Shin-Ohirashita Station --Tochigi Station - Shin-Tochigi Station - Battlefield station - Ienaka Station - Tobu Kanasaki Station
Long time agoTobu Bus,Kanto MotorMany route buses are operated by Kanto Motor alone, and there were more than 10 routes. However, in a village away from the railway station, which accounted for the majority of bus users.Low birthrate and aging population,DepopulationAs a result of the progress, the lines and sales offices were abolished and withdrawn one after another, and only one Kokugakuin line operated by Kanto Motor in the direction of Mt. Taihei remained. Some abandoned routes are as community busesTochigi Municipal Bus,Kanuma citizen busWas taken over by, but in many areasPublic transportIt was left as a blank area. Under these circumstances, new community bus routes were established one after another with the aim of eliminating public transportation blank areas and revitalizing the region.
- Kanto Motor
There is a Tochigi sales office in the city.
- Tochigi Municipal Bus
- Kanuma citizen bus
- Kanto MotorKintetsu Bus
- Tochigi No.
- Municipal demand taxi "Kura Taku"
In order to respond to the increase in vulnerable traffic and the diversification of regional mobility needs due to the development of an aging society, a door-to-door door-to-door taxi from the entrance to the entrance will be available throughout the city from October 2011, 23. It is in operation.
- Service area
- Northern area: Western area, Tsuga area, Omiya area (excluding Hirayanagimachi 1-chome), Minagawa area, Fukiage area, Terao area, Kokufu area
- Central area: Tochigi district, Omiya district (Hirayanagimachi 1-chome)
- Southern area: Ohira area, Fujioka area, Iwafune area
- General taxi
- Tochigi district
- Tochigi joint taxi
- Chiyoda taxi
- Tochigi Kotsu
- Fuji taxi
- Tochinan taxi
- Ohira district
- Ohira taxi
- Welfare taxi Tochigi
- Fujioka district
- Fujioka taxi
- Toga district
- Tsuga taxi
- Happiness company
- Western district
- Kanesaki taxi
- Iwafune district
- Iwafune taxi
Roads extend radially from the city center to each direction.Ring roadIsTochigi Prefectural Road 309 Tochigi Loop Line(Tochigi Bypass) and passing through the southern part of the cityNational Route 50Iwafune Koyama BypassHas heavy traffic. Because these major highways are close to highway interchangesLong distance truckSuch aslogisticsMany target vehicles are used, and there are many distribution warehouses along the road. In addition to this, suburban commercial facilities are located along these lines, so there is an influx of private cars for commercial purposes, which is one of the causes of congestion.2000/Since then, in the eastern part of the cityTochigi Prefectural Road 2 Utsunomiya Tochigi Line"Sousha Imai Bypass" andCity planning road3 Tsuga IC South, which is part of the Oyama Tochigi Tochigi Line-The east exit of Hirayanagimachi is seeing opening.
On the road sign, the city name is written as "Tochigi City" instead of "Tochigi".
- Tohoku Expressway
- North Kanto Expressway
- Iwafune JCT, Tochigi Toga JCT- Tsuga IC
Main local road
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 2 Utsunomiya Tochigi Line(Utsunomiya Highway)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 3 Utsunomiya Kamewada Tochigi Line(Kuranomachi Odori-Nikko Regular Use Road）
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 9 Sano Furukawa Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 11 Tochigi Fujioka Line(Kuranomachi Odori / Fujioka Kaido)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 18 Koyama Mibu Line(Mibu Street）
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 31 Tochigi Oyama Line(Koyama Highway)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 32 Tochigi Kasuo Line(Nabeyama Highway / Inter Street)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 36 Iwafune Koyama Line(Old No. 50)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 37 Tochigi Awano Line(Awano Highway)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 44 Tochigi Ninomiya Line(Koganei Highway）
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 50 Fujioka Maiden Line
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 57 Hayashi Fujioka Line(Tatebayashi Highway)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road 67 Kiryu Iwafune Line(Old Route 50)
- Tochigi Prefectural Road No. 75 Tochigi Sano Line(Minagawa Highway）
General prefectural road
Sister city/friendship city
- Hokkaido Takikawa( Japan）
- Zhejiang Province Jinhua( Chugoku）
- Indiana Evansville( The United States of America）
Sights and historic sites
- Tochigi area
- Tochigi City Historical Townscape Formation District- Former Nikko Reiheishi Highway-Tomaba RiverAround.
- Kuranomachi Odori
- Motsuka Paper Store
- MORO craft (Marusan furniture store)
- Fifty field rough goods store
- Parlor Tochigi (former Sekine family residence)
- Kitagura Cafe Higano (Sato Family Residence)
- Nikko Coffee Kuranomachi (former Watachu footwear store)
- Kouko Ichibankan / Adachi Antiquarian Museum (former Adachi Antiquarian Museum)
- Kaiminkan Daini (Daini Shoten)
- Kura no Machi Citizen's Gallery
- Yuzo YamamotoFurusato Memorial Hall
- Always Kamaya Dining Ao (formerlyAshikaga BankTochigi branch)
- Tochigi Utamarokan (formerly Kokuiso Lantern Store)
- Uzumagawa Tsunade Road
- Kauemoncho: Important Preservation District for Traditional Buildings
- Okada Memorial Hall
- Hatakeyama Jinya Ruins
- Okada Family Okinajima Bettei
- Abuden Miso
- Kauemon Bridge
- Okada Memorial Hall
- Kuranomachi Odori
- Shrines and temples in the city
- Western-style buildings
- Higashi Daigoyama Nyoirinji Temple
- Togu Shrine
- Minagawa Castlesite
- Jiyokusan Kongoji Temple
- The standard
- Mt. Ibukiyama Zenoji
- PalaceCherry blossom
- Ohira area
- Forest adventureOhira
- Meteorite mountain
- Seisuiji Temple
- Teruishi Shrine
- Mt. Taiheizan Daichu-ji Temple
- 隲 ｨ ｪ
- Kiyotakiyama Hozoji Temple
- Ohira Town Grape Complex
- Tomoda Sengen Shrine
- Fujioka area
- Watarase Reservoir
- Mt. Sasayama shell mound
- Fujioka Shrine
- Sannoji Omasuzuka Tumulus
- Mt. Mikamoyama
- Mikamoyama Park
- Mikamoyama Fudoson
- Tsuga area
- Tsuga no Sato
- Ogaki Katakuri no Sato
- Hananoe no Sato
- Taitoyama Chofukuji Temple
- Western region
- KanazakiCherry blossom
- Nishigata Castlesite
- Iron-made pharmacist Nyorai sitting statue
- Ogura Weir
- Yayobioka Nun Park
- Iwafune area
- Tochigi Onsen / Yuraku no Sato
Festivals and events
Selection / Award
- Japan Sakura Famous Place XNUM X Selection: Mt. Taiheizan Prefectural Natural Park
- 100 cityscapes: Tochigi City Historical Townscape Formation District
- XNUMX Soundscapes of Japan: Mt. Taiheizan Hydrangea slope rain frog
- 500 selections of beautiful cities that make you want to walk in Japan: Tochigi Kuranomachi and Mt. Taiheizan
- XNUMX views of Fujimi in the Kanto region: Mt. Taiheizan Prefectural Natural Park Kenshindaira, Prefectural Mikamoyama Park Fujimidai, Fuji from the cherry blossoms of Watarase Retarding Ground
- Japan night view heritage: Night view from Mt. Taiheizan
- Cityscape Grand Prize 21Beautiful townscape award: Tochigi City Historical Townscape Formation District
Works set in Tochigi City
- (1959,ToeiEducational Film Department) --OriginalHoriuchi MasaruAn educational short film directed by the director.A home drama about the love of six sisters in a middle-class family.Tochigi City Tochigi Third Elementary School,Tochigi Station,Tomaba RiverThe streets along the street will appear.
- (1962, Toei) --The sequel to the above.The director is.At the beginning, the fourth and fifth daughters welcome the eldest daughter who returned home at Tochigi Station.
- Mokke(2000-2009)-AuthorTakatoshi KumakuraIt is the birthplace of Tochigi and is set as a rural area in Tochigi.Tochigi Prefectural Tochigi High School,Kokugakuin University Tochigi High School,Mt. Taiheizan Shrine,Tochigi City Ohira LibraryAnd so on.
- 5 Centimeters Per Second(Released in 2007)- Xin HaichengDirected short animated film. In the first episode "Sakurakasho"Iwafune StationAppears. The front of Iwafune station became a movie poster (at the time of coverage and release)Shimotsuga-gunIwafune Town).
- Good luck. ~ Gokurakuin Girls' High School Dormitory Story ~(2009 --2015) --The nearest station to the stage, Gokujyo Girls' High School, is Shin Tochigi Station.The station buildingTochigi StationIs the model.
- Asami Mitsuhiko Series"Genka" (2010,Kadokawa Bunko)- Yasuo UchidaNovel. Asami receives a letter from a stranger at the beginning and receives a letter from a stranger.Korai BridgeI will meet you at.
- Smile PreCure!(February 2012 --January 2) --Located in the southern part of the city in episode 2013Watarase ReservoirA lake modeled after Lake Tananaka will appear.
- Kanzukasa 2012 ~ The Forest of the Evil God ~ (June 6,Sakuranomori Bunko)- Minato KushimaNovel. The birthplace of the main character, Gosei Kana, and the stage of the second volume. Tochigi city,Mt. Taiheizan,Ruins of Shimono National Government OfficeEtc. appeared. The fierce battlefield in the latter half of the workTochigi Prefectural Road 296 Koyama Toga Linenear.
Tochigi Film Commission cooperation work
- cast:Fukushi-Honda Wing-Sakura OharaOther
- Location:Kuranomachi Pleasure Boat, Tochigi High School, along Kuranomachi Odori, Uzuma Park, along Tomoeha River, etc.
There are four mascot characters in Tochigi City, which promote tourism in the city.
City official mascot character
- Tochigi City and Iwafune Town merged on April 26, 4, and the newTochigi CityEstablished as the official mascot character of the new city to commemorate the completion of the merger.
- The head and legs have a brewery motif, which is associated with the town of brewery. In addition, Tochigi City is being promoted nationwide as a fairy of the warehouse.
- Kirara-chan(Western region ・How to get to the roadside station）
- Greppy(Ohira area)
- Cosmon(Iwafune area)
- Warlord, Daimyo, Ooku
- Mr. Onodera(Mr. Onodera Shimono）
- Mr. Minagawa
- Hojuin(Tokugawa IemitsuConcubineTokugawa KazunaRaw mother,Toga DistrictTakashima Village: From the current Ohira area)
- Masatoshi Masuyama(MikawaNishio DomainThe first feudal lordNagashima domainMasuyama family's first head, younger brother of Hojuin, from Takashima-mura, Tsuga-gun)
- Shiya Nasu(Mr. Nasu24th head of the familyShimotsukeKarasuyama DomainThe younger brother of the first feudal lord, Hojuin, from Takashima-mura, Tsuga-gun)
- Junnosuke Tamura(Member of the House of Representatives, Tsuga-gun: LaterMizushiro VillageFrom)
- Shogo Arai(Member of the House of Representatives, Tsuga-gunFukiage VillageFrom)
- Jin Saku Ishikawa(Member of the House of Representatives, Tsuga-gunAkatsu VillageFrom)
- Takakukurazo(Member of the House of Representatives, Tsuga-gunMinagawaFrom)
- Waichiro Matsunaga(Utsunomiya CityLong,Shimotsuga-gunOnodera VillageFrom)
- Kozo Matsumura(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Kiyoyoshi Kimishima(Interior bureaucracy）
- Tozo Shimizu(Diplomat-Calligrapher, Shimotsuga-gunKofu VillageFrom)
- Masutarou Kaneko(Member of the House of Representatives, Mayor of Tochigi)
- Shozaburo Iwasaki(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Koichi Yamaguchi(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Hideo Aoki(Niigata Governor, Shimotsuga-gunIe NakamuraFrom)
- Hideko Okawa(Mayor of Tochigi)
- Yoshiyuki Higano(Former Tochigi Mayor, Tochigi Prefectural Assembly Member)
- Business world
- Kiyoshi Iwasaki(Iwaki Cementfounder)
- Namihei Odaira(Hitachi, Ltd.Founder, from Nakamura, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Shigeru Iizuka(Malai Military Administration DepartmentAdvisorarmyPart-time job, Shimotsuga-gunMikamomuraFrom)
- Harue Yamane(Taisho Maritime Fire InsurancePresident, Shimotsuga-gunMizuho VillageFrom)
- Eitaro Nagata(Founder of Nagata Seisakusho)
- Takashi Ushiku(KikkomanPresident)
- Kurako Ishizuka(Poet, Tomiyoshi-mura, Tsuga-gun: from the current Fujioka area)
- Yuzo Yamamoto(作家）
- Yukichi Henmi(poets-fairy taleWriter, Shimotsuga-gunYanaka VillageFrom)
- Toyo Shibata(poets）
- Akihiko Nakamura(Writer)
- Hisashi Sekiguchi(Writer, Shimotsuga-gunIwafune TownFrom)
- Minato Kushima(Writer)
- Chichibu Hidaka(Calligrapher）
- Iizuka Unro(Calligrapher)
- Shimizu Toshi(画家）
- Kenji Suzuki(painter)
- Jin Osakabe(Painter, from Nakamura, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Tanaka Ichimura(painter)
- Gyokaku Maruyama(Calligrapher)
- Takatoshi Kumakura(manga artist）
- Haruko Kumota(manga artist)
- Tateomi Isobe(Announcer, from the current Ohira area)
- Toshio Furukawa(Voice actor）
- Hideki Watanabe(Free announcer)
- Tomoko Yamaguchi(actress）
- Hiroyuki Yatsu(Writer, Shimotsuga-gunFujioka TownFrom)
- Yukki(Local talent)- Fukuoka CityBased in.
- Mayo Takamura(Free announcer, Shimotsuga-gunToga TownFrom)
- Hiroshi Iida(OriginalAn actor・ Voice actor ・Director, From Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Shingo Nakagawa(Actor)- D-BOYSmember.
- Yu Kikuchi(Free announcer, Shimotsuga-gunOhira TownFrom)
- Yumi Yoshitatsu(Actress, from Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Misawa Daifuku(OriginalEntertainer, From Iwafune-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Haruna Isaoka(モデル）
- Sakura Yu(Voice actor / singer, from Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Ishikawa love(actress)
- Hidaka Mari(Radio personality）
- Ayagawa Goroji(Grand SumoWrestler)-The second yokozuna.
- 9th Shikimori Inosuke(Tatsuyuki, Currently from the Fujioka area)
- Yoshimasa Wakaminato(Ozumou wrestler) -The highest rank is Koyui.
- Tochigiyama Moriya(Ozumou wrestler, Shimotsuga-gunAkama VillageFrom) -The 27th yokozuna.
- Koganeyama Koichiro(Ozumou wrestler) -The highest rank is the 8th Juryo.
- Kenichi Ota(Professional baseballplayer)- Eagles.
- Tsuneo Mitomi(Pro baseball player)- Chunichi Dragons.
- Ryoji Isaoka(OriginalWeightliftingPlayer, from Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)- Los Angeles OlympicsBronze medalist.
- Teruo Matsumoto(Former professional baseball player)- Hankyu Braves.
- Nakano Sasa(Former professional baseball player)- Hanshin Tigers.
- Kawada Toshiaki(Professional wrestler, From Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Yoichi Mugikura(Former professional baseball player, from Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun) -Hanshin Tigers.
- Taeko Ishikawa(soft ballplayer)
- Shunsuke Watanabe(Baseball manager, from Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)- Nippon Steel Kazusa MagicDirector, exChiba Lotte Marines.
- Masato Nakamura(Auto raceplayer)
- Fumihiko Kayashima(Former professionalサ ッ カ ーPlayer, from Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)- Tochigi SC.
- Takayuki Terauchi(Professional baseball manager)- Tochigi Golden BravesDirector, exYomiuri Giants.
- Takei Choya(Former professional soccer player)- Gamba Osaka,Vegalta Sendai,Masaru Matsumoto FC.
- Shingo Tomita(Professional soccer player, from Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun) -Begarta Sendai affiliation.
- Hitoshi Saito(AthleticsPlayer, from Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Sari Oshima(rugbyplayer)
- Takuichi Sawamura(Pro baseball player)- Boston Red SoxBelongs.
- Ryosuke Watanabe(Former soccer player)- Tochigi Uva FC.
- Koji Hachisuka(Professional soccer player, from Ohira-cho, Shimotsuga-gun) -Begarta Sendai affiliation.
- Takamitsu Toyama(Professional soccer player)- Giravanz KitakyushuBelongs.
- Hitomi Jinno(handballplayer)
- Miki Kodate(Former handball player)
- Momoko Otani(Wheelchair tennisplayer)
- Yasumasa Ota(judoplayer)
- Tatsumi Sotome(Professional soccer player) -Tochigi SC affiliation.
- Yuta Nakamikawa(Pro baseball player)- Saitama Seibu LionsBelongs.
- Mori Komura(Scholar）
- Ritsunosuke Tamura(Agronomist, Nishimizushiro-mura, Tsuga-gun: from the current Ohira area)
- Ryujun Tajima(monk-Buddhist scholar）
- Sohei Sayama(Mining scholar, Shimotsuga-gunHeya villageFrom)- Kitami Institute of TechnologyThe first president.
- Atsushi Kawaguchi(French literary）
- Masahito Okayasu(Medical doctor）
- Kan Kawata(economist）
- Toshimatsu Matsumoto(physicist）
- Akitoshi Saito(Religious scholar）
- Kodo Matsunami(Monk / Buddhist scholar)
- Katsutoshi Kezuka(Labor law scholar）
- Kazuhiro Tsukada(Medicine)
- Makoto Yoshikawa(Astrophysicist)- Hayabusa 2Mission manager.
- Kaneko Isamu(programmer, From Tsuga-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)- WinnyDeveloper.
- Yen Ren(monk,HigashisendoWith Aso TownshipToga DistrictFrom the border of Mikamo[Annotation 7])- Tendai sectThe ancestor of the Sanmon school.
- Gen'yū(Monk, from Fukiage Village, Tsuga District)
- Hokutosei Sugaya(ShogiWatching reporter）
- Toyoharu Hitomi(NavyColonel, from Mizuho Village, Shimotsuga District)
- Hiroshi Funasaka(armySergeant,Kamitsuga DistrictNishikata VillageFrom) -Funasaka "Immortal Squad Commander".
- Kohei Nakada(Costume designer）
- Koichi Funahashi(Lawyer）
- Rei Fuyuki(Cooking Researcher, From Fujioka Town, Shimotsuga District)
- Yasunori Inokuma(Cartoon editor, From Iwafune-cho, Shimotsuga-gun)
- Victory road(monk,Haga-gunMinamitakaokaBirthplace) -My father is Tsuga-gunThuWakata Takafuji.Manganji TempleOpened.
- Yoshihime Koyama(Yoshimasa KoyamaSeishitsu)- (I.e.There is a grave, which is said to have been killed in.
- Tadaki Matsudaira(Tokugawa IeyasuSixth son,EdoBirthplace) -Under Hiroteru MinagawaTochigi CastleOrMinagawa CastleIt seems that he grew up in.
- Utamaro Kitagawa(Ukiyo-e) -There is a theory from Tochigi.There was interaction with Tochigi's wealthy merchants through Kyoka.Utamaro's in the same cityHandwritingWas discovered ("Women's Mazu" in 2007, "Zhong Kui" and "Sanfukujin Sumo" in 2010), and in 2011, "Moon"Photo plateWas discovered.
- Soun Tasaki(NangaHome, from Edo) -GrandfatherManakoSince he is from, there is a skeletal tomb there.
- Hide Yoshino(Ashikaga DomainSai,DewakuniBirthplace) -Tochigi Jinya magistrate.Izuruyama IncidentI dealt with.
- Fujikawa Tamashika(Home bureaucracy,Hizen countryBirthplace) -Tochigi Prefectural Ordinance.There is a grave in the city.
- Shozo Tanaka(Member of the House of Representatives,Sano TownFrom) -against government policyYanaka VillageLives in (currently Fujioka district, Tochigi city).
- Tanaka Genzo(SonnoAspirant,Hitachi countryFrom)- Mito RebellionExecutives.Tochigi innPillage and arson at.
- Naoyoshi Nishiyama(Sonno Ji,Mino countryBirthplace) -Participated in the Manganji Temple, Tochigi Town NishitoguchiNembutsu BridgeKilled in action.
- Morita Nakazo(Mibu ClanCorporal of the Army,Mibu TownBirthplace) -Moved to Tochigi-cho once in the 4th year of the Meiji era.
- Matsune Toyo Castle(Haiku,TokyoBirthplace) -When I was young, I lived in Tochigi due to the transfer of my father, a judge.
- Nobuko Yoshiya(Novelist,NiigataBirthplace) -Spends Girls' Generation in Tochigi Town.
- Fumiko Kaneko(Anarchist,KanagawaFrom)- Utsunomiya Prison Tochigi BranchHe died in prison.
- Nijihiko Amon(PsychologyAnalyst,TokyoBirthplace) -Spent a boyhood in Iwafune-cho, Shimotsuga-gun.
- ^ The area of the retarding basin is Tochigi PrefectureGunma-Saitama-IbarakiIt spans four prefectures, but most of them belong to our city.
- ^ One of the reasons is in Tochigi prefectureFreedom Civil Rights MovementTochigi, which was the base ofPrefectural order OfMishima MichiruI can say that I hated it.
- ^ The "329-03xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Heya Post Office. Transferred to Fujioka Post Office in 2002 due to the elimination of collection and delivery of Heya Post Office.
- ^ The "322-06xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Kanasaki Post Office. Transferred to Niregi Post Office in 1984 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Kanasaki Post Office.
- ^ The "349-12xx" area is under the jurisdiction of the former Kitagawabe Post Office. Transferred to Kazo Post Office in 2017 due to the elimination of collection and delivery stations at Kitagawabe Post Office.
- ^ It ranks 3rd as a JR East station in the prefecture and 1st as a Tobu Railway station.
- ^ Mibu TownThere is also a theory that it is born.
- ^ 21: Cityscape Grand Prize "Beautiful Townscape Grand Prize" Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism official web page (viewed May 2009, 5)
- ^ "XNUMX prefectural borders: Gunma, Tochigi, Saitama ... Boundary confirmation, new tourist spots". Mainichi Newspapers (September 2016, 2). 2017/3/24Browse.
- ^ Yoshikichi Tashiro "History of Tochigi 15 Municipalities"Rinkawa Shoten, October 1940, 10, p. 10.
- ^ Tochigi City History Edition Committee "Tochigi City History History Edition" Tochigi City, December 1988, 12. pp. 21-928.
- ^ Tochigi Prefecture History Edition Committee "Tochigi Prefecture History History Edition 6 Modern and Contemporary" Tochigi Prefecture, August 1982, 8. pp. 31-49.
- ^ Zenkichi Tashiro, "Toshigi Tochigi Vol. 1936 Old Castle Ruins," July 7, 5, p. 147
- ^ “The relocation of the new government building in Tochigi City has been completed and the entire business has started”.Shimono Shimbun(Shimotsuke Shinbun). (February 2014, 2)
- ^ a b Maiko Nagata (April 2014, 4). “Municipal merger: Today, new Tochigi city was born Iwafune town merger, to 5 people”. Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Newspaper)
- ^ "JR East [Tohoku / Takasaki] Operation information (official)”. JR East Operation Information Official Twitter (October 2019, 10). 2019/10/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2019, 10). 2019/10/13Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Disaster Information (August 2019, 10 17:14). 2019/10/18Browse.
- ^ "General counter for official statistics-Census list”. Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2011/7/31Browse.
- ^ "National Municipal Handbook 23 Edition] P.128
- ^ Tochigi City Election Type and Term Expiration
- ^ "Election type and term expired". 2018/12/9Browse.
- ^ 2019 Commuter Limited Express Ticket Purchase Subsidy-Rakuten-Tochigi City
- ^ "Thing about historic townscape”. Tochigi City (October 2018, 10). 2020/3/7Browse.
- Municipal Handbook Editorial Committee Edition "National Municipal Handbook 23 Edition" First regulation, 2011.ISBN +978-4-474-02747-3.
- Tochigi metropolitan area
- Hashimoto Pharmaceutical(Companies that once existed)
- Kawachi chemical(A company whose head office once existed in Tochigi City)
- Tochiaika(Strawberries developed in Tochigi City)
- Sagambo and Moro
- Yakisoba with potato
- Evening face ramen